The Strongest Duo (Satoru Goj...

由 Goldenbellslight

Everyone considers you as one of the two strongest sorcerers equivalent to Gojo Satoru, your partner, colleag... 更多

Information
Chapter 1: Sukuna's Vessel
Chapter 2: Principal Yaga
Chapter 4: My Students
Chapter 5: Unregistered Special Grade Curse
Chapter 6: Meetings
Juju Stroll Episode 10 + Announcement
Chapter 7: Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event
Chapter 8: Ambush
Chapter 9: Hollow Purple
Chapter 10: Baseball Game
Juju Stroll Episode 23
Chapter 11: Suspect (END)

Chapter 3: Roppongi

8.4K 190 64
由 Goldenbellslight

You arrived at Harajuku with Gojo before you went to the location you would meet up with Megumi and Yuji who were already there. "Sorry for the wait. Oh! I see, your uniform made it in time."

You noticed that Yuji has a black and purple school uniform with a red hoodie around his collar which made him different from Megumi. "It looks good on you." You complimented.

"Thank you, (L/N)-sensei. It's a perfect fit. Though it's slightly different from Fushiguro's. It's got a hood, for one."

"That's because uniforms can be customized upon request."

"Huh? But I never put in any requests."

"He was the one who put in the custom order." You pointed at him as Gojo whistled airily. 

Yuji blinked before he commented, "Whatever, I guess."

"Be careful. He has a habit of doing stuff like that." You nodded with a small grin as you completely agreed with Megumi. "More importantly, why are we meeting up in Harajuku?"

"Because she asked for that." You Informed.

You then wandered around the street before you noticed the girl with the Jujutsu uniform was talking to the man, asking about the modeling. "What the hell? Don't run for me! Come out and say it!" The girl held the man's collar as the man tried to escape from her.

"We're about to go talk to her? This is kinda embarrassing." You glanced at Yuji as he had weird sunglasses, popcorn, and crepe in his hands. You frowned one brow at how ridiculous he was.

"Look who's talking." commented Megumi, mentioning him. Your lips raised a bit of Megumi. You and he were very much in common when it came to personalities.

"Hey! Over here!" Gojo called out to her, gaining some attention from some girls. 

"Holy shit, that blindfold looks hot!"

.

.

.

The girl kept her stuff inside the locker and locked it in the public locker. "Okay, once again."

"The name's Kugisaki Nobara. You should feel honored, boys. You get to hang out with a woman like me."

You smiled as you sensed her confident personality from her. "She sure will be the right fit for them." You sent telepathy to Gojo and he smirked at your opinion as a response. "Your uniform looks good, Kugisaki." You complimented, Nobara took a look at your outfit as her eyes sparkled.

"Yours is great too! Where do you buy it?"

"I requested it. Oh, I forget to introduce myself. My name is (L/N) (Y/N). I'm also a teacher at Jujutsu High."

"Nice to meet you, Sensei!" Nobara bowed to you before she turned to the boys.

Yuji introduced himself first. "I'm Itadori Yuji. I'm from Sendai."

"Fushiguro Megumi."

You heard her voice as she was commenting on the boys in her head. "He looks like a potato. He's definitely the type that ate his own boogers as a kid." She then turned to Megumi and commented about him. "And only a name here? I can't stand high-and-mighty dudes. I bet he's into stuff like setting seagulls on fire." 

She let out a sigh as she muttered to herself. "Why does it always have to be me?"

"She took one look and sighed." said Yuji.

"Are we going somewhere from here?"

"We do have all three of you together. Not to mention, two of you are from the countryside. So of course we're going on a tour of Tokyo!"

"TOKYO! TOKYO! TOKYO! WE LOVE TOKYO!" Your lips lifted one side as you watched the kids except Megumi become astonished and clinging onto Gojo, especially Yuji who rubbed his cheek on Gojo's face.

"The Disneyland! I want to go to the Disneyland!"

"Idiot! The Disneyland's in Chiba! Hey, let's go to Chinatown!"

"Chinatown's in Yokohama!"

"Yokohama's part of Tokyo!"

"Don't you know that? Look at a map!"

"The hell?! Quit bullshitting!"

You knocked their heads with a karate chop lightly, they soon shut their mouth after. "Okay, that's enough. We're not here for a trip." They pouted as they rubbed their heads to soothe the pain.

"Aw, come on, (Y/N). Don't drop their excitement right that. I will now announce our destination." You watched Yuji and Nobara kneel before Gojo announced the place. "Roppongi!"

"Rop... pon... gi?!" Yuji and Nobara said together. You turned away from them as you couldn't see their reaction once they found out that it wasn't what they expected.

.

.

.

"There's a curse here." You said before you closed your mouth as Yuji and Nobara all whined with disappointment. In front of you, there was an abandoned building that has an aura of curses around it.

"YOU LIAR!"

"THIS ISN'T EVEN ROPPONGI!"

"YOU'RE TOYING WITH US COUNTRY FOLK!"

"Well, don't expect anything from him, kids." You said as Gojo pouted at you. 

"There's a big cemetery nearby. The double whammy of that and an abandoned building brought out a curse."

"So they really do pop up more often around graves?" Yuji asked. 

"This issue isn't the cemetery itself. It's the fact that people associate cemeteries with fear." Megumi explained to him.

"Oh, it was the same for schools too, wasn't it?"

"Hold up. He didn't even know that yet?" Nobara asked with confusion. 

"To be honest..." You and Megumi told what happened to Nobara. 

"He swallowed a Special Grade cursed object?! Gross! Unbelievable! That's so unsanitary and disgusting! No way, no way, no way, no way!" Nobara whined as she went beside you.

"What?!"

"I'm with her." You chuckled with your mouth covered as Megumi agreed with Nobara. 

"We wanna know what you guys are capable of. Just think of this as a field test. Nobara, Yuji. The two of you will go in and exorcise the curse inside that building."

"Geh."

"Huh? But I thought only curses could exorcise curses? I can't use any jujutsu yet." 

Gojo elbowed your arm, you nodded before you explained to him. "You're basically half a curse already because of Sukuna. There's cursed energy flowing through you."

You then suddenly got cut off by Gojo as you were irritated a bit. "Through controlling that energy isn't something you can learn overnight, so use this." Gojo gave him a sheathed blade to Yuji. You recognized it immediately, it was your student's weapon, Zenin Maki. "It's the cursed tool, Slaughter Demon. It's a weapon imbued with cursed energy. It'll work on curses too." 

Yuji smiled widely before he kept the blade inside the halt.

"Pathetic." Nobara mumbled, she wrapped the belt around her waist as she went ahead.

 "Oh, one more thing." Yuji turned around as Gojo warned him. "Don't let Sukuna out. If you use him, you'll get rid of all the curses nearby in a flash, but you'll also drag everyone around into it."

"Got it. I won't let Sukuna out." he confirmed. 

"But if you let him out, I can sense him with my power and I'll immediately come to aid you. I'll be sure to tame him down." You said, reassuring him.

"Thank you, (Y/N)-sensei. That's so relieved to hear."

"Hurry it up!" Nobara shouted, calling Yuji. 

"Yeah, yeah. Go on, now!" You watched them go inside the building and close the door. You, Gojo, and Megumi went to rest in front of the building, waiting for them to finish exorcising the curse. You sat beside Megumi on the platform while Gojo was sitting on the floor with his legs opened widely.

"I think I'll go too."

"You're still recovering. No mission for you today, Megumi." You said, turning to him. 

"But someone needs to keep an eye on Itadori, right?"

"That's true. But the one we're testing this time is Nobara." You turned to Gojo as he spoke out of the blue. "That Yuji guy, he's missing a few up here. These things that come after him, take the forms of bizarre-looking creatures. And he doesn't hesitate in killing them at all. And it's not like he's been familiar with curses for a long time, like you. This is a boy who used to live a normal high school life. Plenty of jujutsu sorcerers, even talented ones, give up in frustration because they can't conquer their fear or disgust. You've seen it before, haven't you?"

"So today you're gonna test how crazy Kugisaki gets, huh?" You concluded. 

Gojo made a finger gun gesture with his hands to you. "That's right! You're so smart!" Suddenly, he pulled you down and trapped you between his legs, hugging your waist clingy with his cheek rubbing the back of your head. Your expression was full of disgust with gritted teeth but you didn't try to pry off him and let him do what he wanted.

"But Kugisaki is experienced, right? Little late for that now, isn't it?" Gojo was so focused on clinging to you that he didn't listen to what Megumi asked. So you answered him instead. 

"Curses are born from human minds. Their strength and numbers grow in proportion to the population. Do you think Kugisaki understands... that compared to the countryside, curses in Tokyo are on a whole other level? And the level doesn't mean the amount of cursed energy they have. It's--"

"It's their cunning." You frowned frustratedly as Gojo decided to join the conversation by cutting you off. "Monsters that have intelligence often force cruel choices upon you. Where the weight of human lives hangs in the balance."

"We see it a lot." You mumbled as you remembered your past missions in your youth. Suddenly, you noticed the curse jumped out of the window along with the two. 

"I'll exorcise it."

"Hold on." Megumi hummed confusingly as Gojo interrupted him. You sensed the curse's heart pump before the spike pierced out and distinguished before it could reach the floor. The aura soon disappeared from the building, meaning that all the curses had been completely exorcised.

"Nice. She's crazy, all right."

"She's a tough girl." You commented. You looked down at his arms on your waist with a deadpanned expression before you ripped his arms off. "Get your hands off me, weirdo." You stood up from the ground as you watched Yuji and Nobara walk out of the building with a boy with them.

.

.

.

"I live over there! Thanks again!" You waved goodbye to the boy as he went back home. The three of you walked back to Yuji and Nobara who were sitting on the stairs. 

"Good joseph! We made sure the kid got home. Now shall we go grab some grub?"

"STEAK!"

"SUSHI!"

"Leave it all to me! And you, (Y/N), Megumi?"

"Up to you. I'm not picky about food." You said straightforwardly. You turned to Megumi who was scrolling the phone without looking up from it. Gojo decided to ignore him by pushing you, Yuji, and Nobara with him.

"All right, let's go."

.

.

.

"Oh, I forgot about my biggest haul of the day. Hey, you, go fetch my things."

"What? Why should I do it?" Yuji whined. "I thought we were even."

"We won thanks to my cursed energy. Got a problem?"

"What about my raw strength?"

"Your monstrous power from eating weird shit?"

"It's not just that!" Yuji whined before he turned around to you. "Right, Fushiguro?" He noticed the grumpy face on Megumi as he questioned it. "Huh? What's the matter, Fushiguro?"

"Nothing." Megumi answered before Gojo answered instead. 

"He's pouting because he was left out."

"Poor little baby." Nobara mocked with her mouth covered. 

You patted his head as he slightly pouted and glared to the other side. "Don't worry, Megumi. You'll have a mission soon." You went ahead of Gojo and Megumi as you had a girls' talk with Nobara.

.

.

.

~Meanwhile~

𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴.
𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆,
𝗘𝗶𝘀𝗵𝘂𝘂 𝗝𝘂𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗖𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿.

𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝘆, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗮𝗿𝗱.

"Hey..."

"What's that?"

"What?"

𝗔𝗻 𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱.

𝗜𝘁𝘀 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗯 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝗻-𝗷𝘂𝗷𝘂𝘁𝘀𝘂 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿𝘀.

"That up there! Looks like an egg."

"What are you talking about?"

𝗗𝘂𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘆 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗝𝘂𝗷𝘂𝘁𝘀𝘂 𝗧𝗲𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁-𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲.

𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗱...

.

.

.

~𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥!~

"Itadori. I'm gonna go with paper."

You, Gojo, and Megumi looked at Yuji and Nobara as they were fighting about eating Steak or Sushi. They then decided to have a Rock-paper-scissors.

"Rock-paper-scissors!"

Nobara has a rock when Yuji has scissors which made Nobara the winner. "Hell yeah!"

"So we are going to have sushi then?" You concluded with your arms crossed.

"Sushi, huh? Guess we can go to the usual place in Ginza." said Gojo as he looked at his phone.

"Ginza, yahoo!"

"I want revolving sushi!"

Nobara glared at Yuji's answer and began to scold him. "UGH, ITADORI, YOU'RE SUCH A- UGH! FUSHIGURO, SAY SOMETHING TO HIM!"

Megumi didn't say anything to her but instead, he stated up. "I'd rather get something that tastes good if we're going. Gojo-sensei is paying, anyway."

"Yeah, he has a point. As long as they have (Favourite Sushi), I can go anywhere." You stated with your finger on your chin.

"Revolving sushi is its own thing! Like how instant noodles are totally different from regular noodles!"

"And I wanna eat regular sushi." Nobara said with boredom as Yuji argued back.

"Sushi's just a meal, but revolving sushi's a leisure activity! Like a theme park! Or The Disneyland!" You watched Megumi yawn as you began to scroll the phone. "Also, Kugisaki, you said you were from the country too, have you ever been to a revolving sushi place?!"

"My favorite is Sushi Go, but I'd go with Splendid Sushi for someone's first time." You looked at Gojo as he told you all.

"You get it, my man!" Yuji stated.

"Hey, no one's said we're going yet."

You smirked as you pushed Yuji behind. "Let me handle this." You placed your hand on her shoulder as you began to point out. "Kugisaki, listen closely. At Splendid Sushi, the sushi comes to you on a bullet train."

"Wha?!" She exclaimed as you showed her the picture on the internet. She squealed with excitement as she later changed her mind.

"Driver, this girl's never had revolving sushi before. Take us to the Splendid Sushi with the huge-ass parking lot along with the interstate!" Yuji screamed as he leaned his body out of the window.

"Hey! Get back inside! It's dangerous!" You scolded as you tried to pull Yuji back inside. 

"Just let the kid have his fun, (Y/N). Don't ruin it." Gojo said from your left.

"It's for his safety. And why don't you try to stop him?!"

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

36.9K 3.1K 55
❝𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚?❞ Contrary to popular belief, forgive...
31.5K 971 27
"𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧," 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'...
437K 17.6K 58
"Don't ignore me Y/n-channnn! Please say something :( Pleassseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Pppllleeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeeeeeee Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" A...
70.4K 4.2K 55
❝𝑯𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒅❞ It was the question he'd wanted to ask for nearly a decade...