Juju Stroll Episode 23

Yuji ran at high speed before he noticed Nobara and Gojo were sitting under the shade, sweat dripping off their foreheads because of the heat. "SENSEI! KUGISAKI!"

"Huh? So annoying." Nobara muttered as she saw Yuji stop in his tracks. "It's too hot for your craziness."

"FUSHIGURO'S GETTING HIT ON!"

The two suddenly ran alongside Yuji, joining him instantly.

"FORMATION B!"

"ROGER!" Yuji and Nobara answered Gojo before they saw Megumi talking to an older woman. "FUSHIGURO-KYUUN!"

They quickly hugged Megumi's body, shouting their love to him. "WHO IS THAT WOMAN?! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE NIGHT YOU TOASTED TO MY EYES?! THAT NIGHT! THAT NIGHT!"

"WAS IT ALL A LIE WHEN YOU SAID YOUR TIME WITH ME WAS THE MOST ENJOYABLE OF ALL?!" Yuji yelled as he clung to his waist.

"What?" Megumi mumbled with confusion. "Seriously, what?"

"Could you not touch him so casually, please..." All the First years and the woman turned their heads to Gojo as he raised his voice loudly. "YOU HOMEWRECKERS?!"

Gojo had taken his dark purple outer coat off, showing his inner white shirt as he slung it over his shoulder with another hand on his hip. He had changed from the blindfold into rectangular sunglasses on his nose, showing his sparkly blue eyes.

 He had changed from the blindfold into rectangular sunglasses on his nose, showing his sparkly blue eyes

"Megumi-chan has violin practice with me now. Let's go home, Megumi-chan. Today, I'll have you master 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star'."

Megumi ignored them as he spoke to the woman. "It's okay. Don't mind them. Just go ahead. The station's straight ahead."

"Thank you so much." The woman replied before she walked away, confusing the three.

"Huh?"

"Okay, seriously, what is this?" Megumi turned his head furiously with an irk mark on his cheek. "Could you stop? You're embarrassing me."

Gojo didn't say anything as he hummed while pointing his finger at him.

"EXPLAIN!"

"EXPLAIN!"

"I'm sorry, but I'm not interested." The students heard a familiar voice saying slightly far away from their spots. Gojo sharply turned his head to the voice as he saw a man standing too close to you.

"But hey, if you give me your phone number, we can hang out or even have a date later on." A man in his late forties tried to convince you with red cheeks. You could see how dangerous he was and he wouldn't take no for an answer.

"It's time! FORMATION A! FORMATION A!" Gojo shouted as he pointed at you and the man. Yuji and Nobara nodded their heads quickly before they sprinted toward you, leaving Megumi behind.

"I'm saying this for one last time." You told your reason to the man before you two noticed Yuji and Nobara sprint towards you, shouting at you loudly together.

"MOM!"

"WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! PLEASE DON'T CHEAT ON OUR FATHER!" Nobara shouted as her arms wrapped your waist on the right side while Yuji wrapped on the other side.

"YOU! STAY AWAY FROM OUR MOM! SHE'S TOO BEAUTIFUL FOR YOU!" Yuji yelled with a deep frown, pointing his finger at the man.

You mentally facepalmed as you looked at them down below.

"MY DARLING!" All of you including the man turned your heads to Gojo as he pointed his finger at the man. "YOU DARE TOUCH MY WIFE!" He approached your side before placing his hands on your forearms. "Come, my dear! You shouldn't let yourself be tainted by a filthy man except me!"

You then let him drag you out from the man whose mouth was agape at the sight of Gojo. Yuji and Nobara glares at the man, making him run away immediately.

You slightly turned your head around to look at the man who was far away from all of you. You sighed in relief before you pushed Gojo's hands out of your arms. "Okay, that's enough. You have made everyone misunderstand me far enough."

"Wha?! I'm just protecting you. No one will mess with my wife as long as I'm here!"

"I'M NOT YOUR WIFE!" You yelled as you hit his head hard. Gojo whined in pain before he put his black blindfold back. You turned your head to the students as you flicked your hand. "Everything's done now. Do whatever you want."

The three nodded their heads as Yuji received a hit on the head by Megumi because he misunderstood him for getting hit on.

"But anyway..." You turned away from Gojo who frowned one brow and looked at you. "Thanks."

Gojo had a wide smile on his face after hearing your words, he quickly sprinted toward you to hug you but you dodged him without looking behind, making him bump his face into an electric pole.