Chapter 3: Roppongi

You arrived at Harajuku with Gojo before you went to the location you would meet up with Megumi and Yuji who were already there. "Sorry for the wait. Oh! I see, your uniform made it in time."

You noticed that Yuji has a black and purple school uniform with a red hoodie around his collar which made him different from Megumi. "It looks good on you." You complimented.

"Thank you, (L/N)-sensei. It's a perfect fit. Though it's slightly different from Fushiguro's. It's got a hood, for one."

"That's because uniforms can be customized upon request."

"Huh? But I never put in any requests."

"He was the one who put in the custom order." You pointed at him as Gojo whistled airily. 

Yuji blinked before he commented, "Whatever, I guess."

"Be careful. He has a habit of doing stuff like that." You nodded with a small grin as you completely agreed with Megumi. "More importantly, why are we meeting up in Harajuku?"

"Because she asked for that." You Informed.

You then wandered around the street before you noticed the girl with the Jujutsu uniform was talking to the man, asking about the modeling. "What the hell? Don't run for me! Come out and say it!" The girl held the man's collar as the man tried to escape from her.

"We're about to go talk to her? This is kinda embarrassing." You glanced at Yuji as he had weird sunglasses, popcorn, and crepe in his hands. You frowned one brow at how ridiculous he was.

"Look who's talking." commented Megumi, mentioning him. Your lips raised a bit of Megumi. You and he were very much in common when it came to personalities.

"Hey! Over here!" Gojo called out to her, gaining some attention from some girls. 

"Holy shit, that blindfold looks hot!"

.

.

.

The girl kept her stuff inside the locker and locked it in the public locker. "Okay, once again."

"The name's Kugisaki Nobara. You should feel honored, boys. You get to hang out with a woman like me."

You smiled as you sensed her confident personality from her. "She sure will be the right fit for them." You sent telepathy to Gojo and he smirked at your opinion as a response. "Your uniform looks good, Kugisaki." You complimented, Nobara took a look at your outfit as her eyes sparkled.

"Yours is great too! Where do you buy it?"

"I requested it. Oh, I forget to introduce myself. My name is (L/N) (Y/N). I'm also a teacher at Jujutsu High."

"Nice to meet you, Sensei!" Nobara bowed to you before she turned to the boys.

Yuji introduced himself first. "I'm Itadori Yuji. I'm from Sendai."

"Fushiguro Megumi."

You heard her voice as she was commenting on the boys in her head. "He looks like a potato. He's definitely the type that ate his own boogers as a kid." She then turned to Megumi and commented about him. "And only a name here? I can't stand high-and-mighty dudes. I bet he's into stuff like setting seagulls on fire." 

She let out a sigh as she muttered to herself. "Why does it always have to be me?"

"She took one look and sighed." said Yuji.

"Are we going somewhere from here?"

"We do have all three of you together. Not to mention, two of you are from the countryside. So of course we're going on a tour of Tokyo!"