Chapter 7: Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event

(I skip the event between Yuji and Junpei because (Y/N) wasn't in there and I was too lazy to write it.)

.

.

.

"Hey, guys, tell me a funny story!" You turned your head to Gojo as he leaned his head on the couch, you frowned with a sigh as you listened to music on Youtube with wireless earbuds with low volume on your ears. Nanami was reading a newspaper on the opposite side, completely ignoring him.

"Okay, I've got it! Let's record ourselves playing catch with discarded rice balls while talking about the separation of church and state! I bet it'll go viral when we post it online!"

"Feel free to do it by yourself." Nanami said as his eyes stuck on the newspaper.

"I'm not interested." You said, your eyes were still glued on your phone.

"What's gotten into him?" Nanami thought in his head.

Gojo clapped his hand as he thought of another idea. "Drinking game time! Tell me what you love about Gojo Satoru! Everything!"

Nanami flipped the page as you shut down your phone's screen, pulled out your earbuds from your ears, and put them back inside the case. You leaned your head on the couch as you closed your eyes to relax. "Please keep that attitude going. Itadori-kun needs that kind of idiocy right now."

You hummed as you opened your eyes slightly, remembering what happened these past few months with Yuji.

.

.

.

~Flashback~

"You'll take on and completely several harder missions." Gojo said to Yuji.

.

.

.

"That wasn't what I meant by 'harder,' though." Gojo said with his hands on the back of his head. "Nanami, (Y/N), does Yuji know about that finger in Yoshino's--"

"I haven't told him. Knowing him, he'd just feel unnecessarily responsible."

Gojo had a small grin on his lips as he spoke, "I'm glad I left you in charge."

"And what about the finger?" You asked with your face lowered to Nanami.

"I submitted it to the higher-ups, of course. If I gave it to you or Gojo, he'd just feed it to Itadori-kun, right?"

"Tsk." Gojo pouted.

"He's right about that, Satoru." You said, turning to him with serious frowns but Gojo ignored it and turned his head away from you.

"But is it really okay to bring him back? If the fact that he's alive becomes known at the exchange event, won't the higher-ups just target him again?"

"We can't hide him forever." You answered with a hand on your chin. "And that will be very suspicious."

"Even if they do, Yuji will be just fine now. You know that better than anyone, don't you?"

Nanami went quiet before he turned his head to see Yuji coming toward you three.

"Sensei!" Yuji stopped before he noticed you and Nanami as well. "Oh, Nanami and (L/N)-sensei's here, too. Well, c'mon! Let's hurry up and go see everyone! So excited! So excited! So excited!"