Jeffthekiller x male y/n

By CarrotTopAspen

Your ex-bestfriend stabbed you in the back. So you did the same! On your way to disposing the body you meet s... More

Decision
Murder
Jeff?
Who where they?
Another Encounter
Stalker
Bye dad
Relationship?
What do I do?
"What about an axe?"

Broken Trust

293 4 8
By CarrotTopAspen

(short chapter)

She's kissing him. IM WATCHING HER KISS HIM! AND HES KISSING BACK! "Hannah what the hell!" i yelled. They both broke away from each other and starred.  Their eyes widened.  "y/n it's not what you think!" Hannah spoke, a small smirk on her face. I watched as my so called 'boyfriend' ran off, leaving Hannah alone to argue with me.  "How could you?!  You where kissing MY boyfriend! You even said you where a fucking lesbian!" I yelled, in front of everyone.  Hannah stood there in silence. Everyone around the shop began to whisper, gossip, and giggle. Several pulled out their phones and began to record.

"y/n I swear it was an accident.." 

"NO IT WASN'T! I STOOD HERE WATCHING YOU TWO MAKE-OUT FOR A WHOLE FUCKING MINUTE HANNAH!" 

The silence was loud. Everyone had gone quiet. She couldn't hold it in anymore and began to laugh at me.  I had tears streaming down my phase and she was laughing.  Then she just.. walked away, out of the crowd. She knew I didn't have the guts to go after her right then, not with all these eyes and cameras just focused on me. I wish i blacked out from anger so those didn't matter right then..

The anxiety kicked in from everyone around, I ran off to the bathroom covering my face, crying my eyes out and ran into a stall.  The other guys in the bathroom started laughing at me for being a baby. 'boys don't cry' is just what they believe.  My heart is broken and i don't have my bestfriend anymore to talk to.  

What do i do now..?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
588K 21.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
500K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
142K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...