Ninja Dreams

By TMNT_1216

The dreams of the ninja... I have many ideas in my head, and this may be one of the weird ones. More

Kai's Dream #1
Jay's Dream #1
Zane's Dream #1
Cole's Dream #1
Lloyd's Dream #1
Sam's Dream #1
Skylor's Dream #1
A/N
Skylor's Dream #2
Skylor's Dream #3
Camille's Dream #1
Nya's Dream #1

Sam's Dream #2

267 3 10
By TMNT_1216

"Let the games begin!" He said. I was on a tube. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6... The clock was ticking. 3, 2, 1. The bell rang. Everyone ran to get a weapon. I ran, and someone pushed me down. He was about to kill me with an axe, but someone killed him first. Then I ran as fast as I can.

I met a girl. She had brown hair, like me, but shorter. It was in a small braid. "Katy? Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you" I said, and she came out. We had some food. We shared it. Then we walked off, and we made a signal. When I went to blow up the other team's food, I heard Katy scream. "Sam! Sam!" She screamed. I ran as fast as I can to save her. When I found her, she was in rope. "Sam!" She yelled. "It's ok, I got you" I said and I freed her. I hugged her. "It's ok" I said. Then a boy with a spear came and threw it. I shot an arrow at him. When I looked at Katy, who had the spear in her body. She took it out and fell in my arms. "No..." I said. "You're gonna be ok... You're gonna be ok" I said. "Sam... You have to win" she said. "I'll try..." I said, tearing up. "Can you sing a song?" She asked, her voice raspy. I nodded. "Deep in the meadow... Under the willow. A bed of grass... A soft green pillow" I said, stopping every once in a while. Then I put my hand on her face, and when I let go, her eyes were shut. I grabbed some flowers, and put it in the spot where she got hit. Then I left her.

-Out of dream-
Someone was waking me up. "Sam!" He yelled. It was Lloyd. I got up and hit him in the head. "Sorry" I said. "You scared me to death! I thought you died or something!" He said. No, I just had a dream. A nightmare actually. That little girl seemed familiar. And she was adorable, and it hurt to see her die...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

921K 42.3K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
987K 37.2K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
665K 14.8K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
122K 6.9K 43
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...