Burn to flame and Reborn from...

By kanzakiciel

Harry Potter. The Boy-Who-Lived, Hero of the Wizarding World, Master of Death. He was loyal to his friends. H... More

Chapter 1:"Betrayal!" [✔ ]
Chapter 2:"Travel back to Past..." [✔]
Chapter 3:"Black Manor" [✔]
Chapter 4:"Diagon Alley" [✓]
Chapter 5:"Hogwart"
Chapter 6:"Slytherin" [✔]
Chapter 7: "Deal with Dark Lord" [✔]
Chapter 8:"Chamber of Secrets"
Chapter 9:"Begin of War"
Chapter 10:"Past and Truth!"
ANNOUNCEMENT
HIATUS
Chapter 11:"Malfoy Ball"
Chapter 12:"Revival..."
Chapter 13:"Marvollo Lannister Gaunt"
Chapter 14:"Twin..."
Chapter 15:"End of 1st Year
Chapter 16:"The Explosion of Truth"
Chapter 17:"Neville Birthday Party"
Chapter 18:"Little Hope"
Chapter 19:"Lord Gaunt is existed?!"
Chapter 20:"Second Year"
Chapter 21:"7th Horcrux"
Chapter 22:"End of Gilderoy Lockhart"
Chapter 23:"Heritance Reveal!"
Chapter 24:"Gratitude Feeling"
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 25:Valentine"
Chapter 26:"Lost and found.."
Chapter 27:End of 2nd Year
Chapter 28:"3rd Year"
Chapter 29:"Bellatrix Lestrange"
Chapter 30:"Foreign Student"
Chapter 31:"Hogwart Ball"
Chapter 32:"End of the 4th Year"
Chapter 33:"5th Year!"
Chapter 34:"First step to Orphanage"
Chapter 35: Incoming Blizzard
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 37: Madness of the Dragon
Chapter 38: Revolution
Chapter 39: "Hail to the Wolf King"
Chapter 40: "New Era"
Chapter 41: Incoming End-Game
Chapter 42: END GAME
Chapter 43: "END GAME II"
Chapter 44: "New Generation! NSFW"
ANNOUNCEMENT
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 36: "The Trial"

10.6K 407 36
By kanzakiciel

The Lords of the Houses in Britain Wizarding world got an urgent call on this morning, especially when Madam Bones who call them, it was regarding the Extinct Noble House of Yaxley. This make the Lords of the Houses goes into the Wizengamot, Dumbledore didn't have any power in the Wizengamot because that he already got scorned and suspicious by the Media. 

"Lord Malfoy, Lord Black..." Lord Nott greet his Friends

"Lord Nott..." Lucius greet him along with Sirius as they walk into the Elevator, the moment they enter the Elevator alone they drop their formality

"Did you know what happened to call an Urgent Wizengamot Meeting?" Theodore Nott inquired glance at the Two Lords beside him, "Why do I have a feeling that it is connected to you guys."

Sirius give a crack of a grin, "Oh, Do not worry, You gonna have the most epic of the scene."

Theodore Nott narrowed his eyes before glancing at Lucius who only stay quiet with his usual Malfoy Manner Coldness before he exhaled, shaking his head internally. They get out of the Elevator enter the Wizengamot meeting, they sit in their Chair while greeting some of the Members of the Wizengamot.

The Meeting began with the Calling Order from Madam Bones, Sirius can see Hadrian, Fred and George in the spectator seat with Marvolo in his Royal House seat line looking down to the Houses. Dumbledore has a wary look stole a glance at Hadrian who smile angelically.

"I have been called all of the Lords in this Urgent Trial because of a certain Trials." Madam Bones started, "I just got news from Lord Ragnarok of Gringotts that the Extinct most Noble and Ancient House of Yaxley has been revealed. One of the Noble House of the Sacred 28."

This got a murmur and whisper among each other, they heard that Noble and Ancient House of Yaxley almost goes extinct in Male Line. Madam Bones glaring at Dumbledore who was stiff and wary, She is believe in Justice and yes, she know that the Government is corrupted and rotten to death but what this person did will and never forgive, kidnapping Twin Children and killed their parents.

Madam Bones took a deep breath look at Dumbledore, "Albus Dumbledore, Did you have something to tell us, Wizengamots member?"

Albus clench his hand inside of his sleeve, He took his Grandfatherly smile, "I don't know what you are talking about, Amelia."

"It's Madam Bones to you." She hissed in narrowed eyes before straightening her suit and state in Cold Voice, "It's about what you did regarding the Male Children of Yaxley."

"Are you saying that I kidnapped the Children of Yaxley and make the Yaxley Family gone into Extinct?" 

"Yes."

There was a gasp and whisper and murmur among the Crowd, the Media took picture of this. Marvolo has his head in his knuckle leaned at his seat looking down at them with his Cold Eyes and Emotionless expression.

"Albus Dumbledore you are arrested for Kidnapping the Twin Children of the Yaxley, Put a Compulsion and Illegal Potions-" She halted for a second before speaking with suppressing anger, "and put a magic block in them."

Dumbledore has suppressed anger, Hadrian look from the audience seat as he saw and felt a Tainted dark Miasma of Magic that make his skin prickling and his magic growling at the Impurity of Magic. He has a bunch of the feelings slammed into him, especially when he can see the Journalist has those hungry eyes- and eyes that like a shark hunting them down until know the truth and published it to the Public.

What a scary power Media is and Hadrian can use that power at the tip of his finger.

"Now, Now, Let's don't be hasty. You can't accuse me of kidnapped the Children of the Yaxley when I don't know anything about it, besides, isn't when the Auror need to arrest, they should have the Evidence?" Dumbledore inquire with slight Craziness in those eyes

Panic, Hadrian though in silence reading his Psychological gesture, In his previous life, He is a Soldier, He can read the people gesture. Is he pity them? No, he does not pity them because they deserve it and yet... He sympathy and Pity to Dumbledore because of his Craziness that make him goes into his downfall and Molly who got her brainwashed by Dumbledore.

He wondered why Dumbledore love Gellert Grindelwald? Is he really love him? Or is he gonna use him as Bait and purposely make him into becoming Dark Lord? Why He didn't kill him? Because Gellert Grindelwald is his soulmate and Dumbledore didn't have empathy as he see his own love as a pawn.

(A Psychopath and Crazy person.)

"We have the Proof." Madam Bones said firmly make Dumbledore eye twitch, "This Proof can not got forged. This Proof will send you into Azkaban or perhaps you can pay the money that is required to let go of this but your Reputation will go down."

"Are you threatening me?"  Dumbledore questions with narrowed eyes in suppress anger- How dare she? How dare she threaten him!

"No... It's just the truth." Madam Bones said with a sweet smile before pointing at the door, "Please let the Witness come into the Court."

A sound of the Rattling of the Armour echoed through the Hallways into the Court Room as the Lords of the Houses look around in silence, they didn't know this meeting was gone into this Event. Some of them have a bewildered look and some of them has a stoic look as they stare at Dumbledore and some of them who has an unreadable look.

The Door opened showing the Goblins enter the Room with their Armour and Weapon, They look so regal and Majestic walk-in Unison showing their power as the Fighter and Warrior followed by the Auror who accompany them, This made Dumbledore stiff and tense like a string waiting to got snap. The Wizards in the Court whisper to each other because it's rare that they saw the Goblins wear their Armour or Involved in the Wizard Affair.

"Thank you for coming to this Trial. Lord Ragnarok." Madam Bones dipped her head as respect, "May your Gold flow like a river into you."

"And let the enemy quivering under your feet." The Leader of the Goblins responds in slight satisfaction before he turns around to look at the Lord of the Houses in his usual sneering look, "I'm Lord Ragnarok of Gringotts, One of the Lord from the Goblin Nation. One of our Friends has asked me to check his friend's identity and everything since he felt their Magic got strained and indeed-" He took out a Paper give it to the Madam Bones, "That Paper is a Blood Test and everything and will never get forged upon."

"Thank you, Lord Ragnarok." Madam Bones said before adjusting her Glasses and read it out loud, "Two Children born from the Yaxley Bloodline, they are Twin before their parent got killed and the Twin got kidnapped. The Oldest of 5 minutes early called Frederic Yaxley and Georgios Yaxley, Their parent got killed and the Twin got kidnapped, got their mind altered, got their Magic Block, got a Potion in them and got a Compulsion in them."

There was a whisper and murmur among each other, it was a scandal indeed, some of them glaring at Dumbledore who shaking in anger. Madam Bones put the paper down into the table and called out, "Please the Heirs of the Yaxley to come up here as the Proof."

The People become more shocked when a Wavy Light Blonde Hair Twin and a Brown Eye while the other one has blue eyes. They are walking into the Court looking in front of the Wizengamot members who whispering to each other, Dumbledore glaring at the Twin 

"Pleasure to finally stand here and let the Justice finally took action." The Blue eyes Teen started, "I'm Frederic Yaxley, Heir of Yaxley Family."

"Georgios Yaxley, Heir of the Yaxley Family." The Brown hair teen said

 "but perhaps you all know us as... Fred Weasley and George Weasley. Son's of Molly Weasly and Arthur Weasly." Fred said with Cold and suppress anger ignoring the Gasp, Spluttered, Dumbfound while some of them look at Arthur who has an Emotionless look of disappoint to Dumbledore

"We didn't know about our own bloodline, we are raised in the Weasly Family, We know that our mother, Molly Weasly didn't really care about us-" George continue

"but when, our friend, Hadrian told us to go into Gringotts and got checked-"

"We know now why our Mother look at us with those dismissed eyes-"

"We got a Compulsion, Bunch of Compulsion, and Loyalty Potion and bunch of things more but can not be forgiven is-"

"Our Magic got blocked and how surprised, well, not that surprised but the one who holds the Keys is Albus Dumbledore."

Madam Bones showing the paper showing Albus Dumbledore name in there as the holders of the Keys, The Lord of the Houses is in the Chaos, they are whispering and some of them has wide eyes looks. She pounds the wooden Mallet to called out the Order from the Chaos.

They all begin to calm down except they all glaring at Dumbledore, "Albus Dumbledore, Do you have your own defence?" Albus only stays quiet glowering, "If you don't, then, Albus Dumbledore you are arrested for kidnapping the children, do the Illegal Potion and Compulsion or you could pay to get away from Azkaban since you didn't commit a 1st Degree Murder."

"I just do what I should do, They are should be grateful to Molly to let her shelter them. If they are still in Yaxley name, they got hunted by the Death Eater is it not? They should be grateful." Dumbledore said with a sick smile

Hadrian blanched hearing this, You got to be kidding, The Old Man has gone crazy. Yes, He went Crazy. The snapping photo of the Journalist blinding the Audience space, He said that they need to be Grateful, Ha! What a Joke! He glances at Marvolo who is silent and has an Amusement in his eyes watching the Drama from his VIP Box.

"Be Grateful?!!" Fred hissed to Dumbledore

"We never have a Happy Life in Weasley, We didn't close to Ron or Ginny-" George comment

"We are Grateful to our Dad, Arthur Weasly who supported us-" 

"Even though he didn't know about this until yesterday and-"

"Has his eyes opened! Right, Dad?" 

Arthur nods from the Weasley House seat, He shook his head in disappointment glaring at Dumbledore in Venom, "I don't approve of Molly becoming a Weasly and thus, I request a divorcing paper with her and take my Children with me. She has Love Potions me for about 30 years and the Goblin Medic told me that It was Miracle that I didn't have gone lose my sanity. I gratefully to the Lord Ragnarok and my Children to wake me up from this nightmare."

Lord Ragnarok dipped his head in response, He glance at Hadrian who winking at him, An Blood-Lust Predator took over his face as a grin showing his sharp teeth. That Boy is terrific, He is a time-traveller indeed but what feared is his Mind, his tricky and sly mind, his Act and everything that can fool people. Every time he looks at theDaily Prophet where Hadrian created Chaos, He can see how foolish the Wizards is to bend their knee into their Saviour didn't know that their Savior is a slumbering beast.

In the Goblin Nation, Every Lord and Children of the Lord Family in Goblin Nation got told a Prophecy that their dear friends, Merlin and Arthur said to them. It took a few decades to finally comes, the Prophecy that was only hidden from the Wizarding World, a Prophet that is only known in the Magical Creature and the Goblins.

(Ragnarok, Far in the future, I can sense the Britain Wizarding World gonna fall apart. I can see darkness, I see no future but I can see a Child, eyes of the Vibrant Green Lush Eyes. Perhaps, It took a long time for the Child to come but when he comes, please support him along with his Soulmate.)

[The One who got betray and the One who got lost in the Darkness shall found each other and return their embrace in another timeline, The Kings who will bring their Kingdom from the verge of destruction and bring the End of this Madness by letting the Death slay the Evil in disguised of the Angel by his Scythe]

'It took a long time for you, my friends...' Lord Ragnarok though glance at Hadrian and Marvolo in silence, 'The Kings already return.'

....

The Meeting is continued but this time Madam Bones ordered the Auror to called out Molly Weasley, As expected, She is screaming like a Banshee in anger before she looks at Dumbledore and Arthur and her Twin Children.

"What have you two done?" Molly hissed glaring at Fred and Geroge who a flat and cold look

"Hello to you too, Mother..." They said in unison

"Molly Weasly nee Prewett, You are arrested for the doing an Illegal Potion to Arthur Weasley!" madam Bones declared, "As the punishment, you are under House-Arrest until your sentence got lifted."

"You can't do that!!" Molly shrieked before gasp snap looking at Dumbledore with a Maniac glint, "He promised me!"

"I didn't promise you, My dear. I already told you to not goes into that fare but you fug your own grave." Dumbledore said in fake pity and sympathy

"No! You promised me!!" Molly shrieked as the Auror bring her away from the Court

The Lord of the Houses looks at her like she grew another head before looking at Dumbledore who shrugs, "I don't know what she talking about."

Hadrian clenches his hand to try to hold his Anger, It is obvious showing that they are partners in Crime. He was disgusted by Dumbledore doing, it obviously he having an affair with her to gained her trusted and everything and brainwashed her. Lord, The Old Man was so disgusting that make him want to puke, he has never seen someone so Vile.

His Magic make him nauseous, Dear Lady Magic, Hadrian need to clutch his stomach to not puked right in there and now.

....

Lucius and Sirius have blank expression except for their friends who has a flabbergasted expression, They who were raised as Pure-Blood and need to maintain their stoic expression, they are quite an expressional showing a disbelieve, dumbfound and other expressions.

Well, Lucius didn't mistake them for showing their expression and throwing their Composure out from the window when everything has gone to shit. He glances at Hadrian who has a disgusting look at Dumbledore, Yes, He also feels disgusted by this Old Man, even if he managed to pay and get off from the Azkaban, Dumbledore gonna has his reputation fall to the ground and got stomped over like dirt.

Lucius has a smirk on his face, the Boy was so Sly and Cunning into other whole new levels. It is his planned to bring Dumbledore reputation into the dirt from the Beginning that's why he managed to have the Media supported his back.

'What a scary child...' Lucius though mindlessly in amusement

....

A Hacking sound from the bathroom was heard, Hadrian puked into the Bathroom after the Meeting. Marvolo has his hand rubbed his back with healing magic to soothe him, Well, He knows how sensitive Hadrian is to the magic especially the tainted magic so it's no surprise for him if the Teen puked right the Trial was over.

Marvolo didn't surprised if his beloved puking immediately, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." Hadrian answer wipes his mouth with his handkerchief

After the trial is over, Dumbledore got his Magic bound by the Auror while the Reporter flashing their flashlight took his picture and shouting at each other adding the voice questioning bunch of the Questions. Yes, Marvolo could see his reputation gonna goes down into the dirt.

Marvolo also needs to think of another way how to release his Ex-Followers from Azkaban, He wants them to have a nice life, He was in Compulsion and everything by that fucking old man then perhaps...

A warm hand touch his cold cheek make him yanked from his thoughts look straight into the Emerald eyes with silver swirling like a flower in there- Eyes that he loves, "Yes, My Love?"

"You dozed off..." Hadrian comment with those suppressing worried eyes, "What are you thinking?"

Marvolo took his slim wrist before kiss it on his wrist, Hadrian has no choice but to feel his cheek warm by the soft gesture, Hadrian feel a shiver in his spine, Fuck Teenagers and Hormone and Puberty, "Nothing. Nothing to worry about, I will tell you later after all of this finish."

"Okay..." He respond silently make Marvolo smirked before grab his hand and guide him outside from the Bathroom, Hadrian exhaled slowly, This is gonna be difficult, he admitted with a slight blush on his cheek.

(Sirius who saw his Godson has a blush and their hand entwined together with Marvolo who has a smug smirk on his face, He gonna look away, Nope, He's not gonna want to know what happened in that Bathroom as internally crying that his precious Little Cub is grown up and qualified to have a Sexual Activity.)

....

"You What?!!" Hadrian shout to Marvolo across him with disbelieve, "You want to free your Followers?!"

Marvolo stay silent narrowed his eyes at his Mate, He exhaled stand up from his chair before walk into his soulmate and kneel down in front of Hadrian and took his hand as those Emerald Eyes look down at him from his seat.

"I know you hate it to release my Follower but it's my responsibility..." Marvolo answered to him, rubbing his pale smooth skin, "You didn't know that perhaps some of them also got Compulsion and everything like me, do you?"

Marvolo stare at those Silver eyes who glowing under the Moonlight like a Star, He exhaled close his eyes

"I didn't want to meet them, especially Bellatrix... Besides, After they get out from the Azkaban, They still have Bounty in their Head. How and what are you gonna do to their Bounty? You know Bellatrix is impossible to clear with her who is obsessed with the Dark Lord and proudly declared all of her Crime..." Hadrian points it out in distress

Marvolo only stays quiet, He knows among his followers Hadrian really Hate Bellatrix and He can not do anything about this. He once asked what the differences were between him and Bellatrix but...

'You got Potioned, Compulsed and Blocked! That is a big difference! You lose your Sanity! You can not control your Action!'

"How about giving it a Chance?" Hadrian asks to look up to his Mate, a beautiful Emerald eye who blinked by the sudden question, "Yes, How about look over their Magic, If there indeed is a Compulsion or Potion the same as Me then how about giving them a Chance?"

Hadrian exhaled, ducked his head, squeezed his mate's hand, "Alright then..."

Marvolo embraces his Mate and kisses his head, He lets Hadrian head laid at his Shoulder. How many people saw his true self? When did he have this Possessive feeling come out? Why does this person want to stay beside him? How could he deserve this person? Marvolo understands very well, especially, his beloved who time travelled from the Shit Future into the past and might saw the People who try to kill in the future. Well, He understood and this make him respect this person.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313 60 8
"I'll never fathom Dumbledore's logic, deeming me a threat while he extends his paternal protection to you-a Muggle-born witch who wielded the Killin...
25.2K 836 29
In his fifth year, Harry Potter met his parents when they travelled 20 years forward in time. Now everything has changed. The Second Wizarding War is...
19.6K 888 77
As orphans, you and Tom Riddle have more in common than having no parental figures in your lives. One day, it turns out that you, too, can use magic...