How did I fall for Nico Di An...

By xXannabethXx

Leah is an average girl living in New York with a tough life. She watched her mom, dad, and sister die in fro... More

Prologue [EDITED]
Chapter 1: funnel cakes, Stalkers, and a Cyclops? EDITED
Chapter 2 Ex-boyfriend's back and the old-hag poisoned me
Chapter 3 First day of school and I made a friend
Chapter 4: Memories and agonizing headaches! Hoo-rah.
Chapter 5: Lucy's Life in Hades
Chapter 6: Sirens and Nico's Unexpected Visitor?
Chapter 7: New demi-god and who's related to who?
Chapter 8: Zack's POV
Chap. 9: Ex-boyfriend's a demi-god & Why the hell does that girl look like me!?
Chapter 10: Who's back and how did I get those tattoos?
*very important please read*
Chapter 11: How many vistitors are there?!
Chapter 12: Old hag beat me and oh I got wings. WHAT!?
Chapter 13: Clarisse's vow and Lucy is pissed
Chapter 15: Interruptions and feelings and secrets unravel?
Chapter 16: Gears turn, blushing day and feelings are finally shown! <3
Chapter 17: Nico's feelings and Hades flashback of Maria
Chapter 18 & 19: The truth is out
Chapter 20: Tension in the air and what is Evianna planing?
Chapter 21: Shocking facts or prophecy?
Chapter 22: What is wrong with Evianna?
Chapter 23: The first of three: A Sabor Horffin
Chapter 24: The second of three: The Sekhem
Chapter 25: The Last of Three
Chapter 26: What!? Why am I five again?!
Chapter 27: The final Battle and Epilogue
ATTENTION! SEQUAL INFO!!!

Chapter 14: The hag is a what? Oh and I see my past

10.3K 209 58
By xXannabethXx

Chapter 14

The hag is a what? Oh and I see my past

I woke up blurry eyed. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. I was in the forest and saw a figure leaning on a tree. I quickly stood up and immediately wished I hadn't.

I hit my head on a branch and held in my yelp. I moved towards the girl and blinked a couple time.

Why was Carissa here? Memories rushed to me and I turned my head and saw my wings were gone. I sighed. I crawled to Carissa and shook her shoulder.

'Wha- Who's there?!' she yelled standing so quickly I fell backwards.

'It's me, Leah!' I yelled and she looked down on me and sighed.

'Are you okay?' she asked concern. I looked at her confused.

'Me? You got up and yelled who's out here and you ask me if I'm okay?' I asked incredulously.

'Yup' she said bluntly.

'Oh.' I started getting and she watched me move. I felt her eyes on me while she got up and I looked around.

'We should start heading back to camp.' I said and she nodded. I walked a little bit ahead and felt her gaze on me.

'What?' I asked getting annoyed. She looked at me with an almost knowing look and turned her head.

'Nothing,' she said and I kept walking.

'So what are you doing here?' I asked and I heard her hesitation.

'I was talking to my father and when we finished I started heading back to camp half-blood and I found you.' She said. Did that mean she saw me with wings on my back? I kept my panic in and nodded my head.

I heard a rustling sound and mine and Clarisse's head snapped towards the bushes. I expected it to be a bunny or squirrel but it wasn't. It was....

'Hello you bastard child,' the old hag hissed at me. Clarisse stood in front of me in protecting stance. The old hag smiled sadistically and started changing in a blob then to a bat like creature.

My jaw hit the floor as I stared at the old hag looking like a naked over grown bat. I knew my Greek Mythology better than that though.

'Is that a -' Clarisse's hand covered my mouth.

'Don't say the name!' she yelled and soon the old hag lounged for us. Her leathery wings gained her the upper hand and clawed at Clarisse. Her mouthful of yellow fangs opened wide screeching as Clarisse had taken out her sword and cut her.

Her glowing eyes glared at me with so much pure hatred I took an involuntary step back. She hissed in pain before lounging at me again. Clarisse was about to strike but the old had had saw it coming already swiped Clarisse and knocked her out cold.

I couldn't move for some reason. I watched the whole thing but I couldn't feel my legs. Was I scared? Hell yes. Am I going to fight? I don't know but I certainly want to live.

She lounged for me but I crouched down feeling my black wings shoot out from my back. It hurt allot but it wasn't as unbearable like the night before. The old hag looked at me and smiled a sick twisted look and started flying upwards. I felt my wings start to move and I was soon lifted off the ground. It was still dark so I was sure no one could see us.

I heard a swooshing sound next to me and turned around and immediately met the old hag's claws. I felt my skin tear but I pushed her back. She was pushed five feet away and I took that chance to dive down and find Clarisse's sword.

I hid behind a tree and held my breath. I peeked over a bit and saw the old hag on the ground looking around. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the shadows. It felt like they were reaching to me and I let them touch me. I felt myself become one with the shadows and I crouched down.

The old hag looked at me but she couldn't see me. I crawled slowly to Clarisse's sword that had landed ten feet across the ground right next to wear the old hag was standing. I walked slowly and I froze in place when I heard her sniff the air. She turned towards me and I felt myself disconnect with the shadows and ducked just in time.

She went flying past me and I grabbed the sword I turned around and held the sword in front of me just as she went to claw my face. I heard the old hag screech in pain as I pierced her heart.

She began to turn into dust. She became a pile of black ash and then the ash vanished. I looked at the black blood on the floor and grimaced. I grabbed the white shirt and cleaned the blood of a fury with it.

So all along the old hag was a fury. But why try to kill me; I didn't do anything worth punishing for.

My thoughts were cut off by a groaning sound. I remembered suddenly I wasn't alone. I rushed to Clarisse and saw a gash of her arm and the back of her head. I felt myself start to panic staring at the blood. Thousands of images of Lucy dying rushed before my eyes and my parents sacrificing their lives for us.

I was brought back to reality when she groaned again and I tried to lift her up but I couldn't. I ripped a piece of my shirt and tied her wound on her arm. I walked to my bag that was still next to my tree and grabbed the first shirt there and tried to stop the bleeding but I couldn't.

She had put down her own life to save mine like my parents. A tear slid down my cheek and I looked at her face paleing. I grabbed her and closed my eyes tight.

She can't die, I won't let her.

I felt the shadows elope around my body calling me. I felt them trying to comfort me and I heard them whisper.

Think of camp half-blood infirmary.

I thought of the infirmary I had been in so many times and felt a rush of wind and a huge amount of speed. It felt like I was on an adrenaline rush and soon it came to a dead stop. I felt so tired and my eyes started to close but I looked around and saw we were in Camp Half-Bloods infirmary.

If I wasn't so tired I wound probably freak out but I felt so exhausted and all too soon I fell into the shadows.

(A/n: I was going to stop here but this came rushing to my head and I had to write this because it came to my mind :D  )

Dream

I looked around and found myself surrounded by clouds and plants everywhere. It reminded me of greenhouse but it felt as big as a rain forest. I walked around trying to find some other form of life beside plants.

I saw a little girl that had long black hair that barely touched the floor wearing a black nightgown. She bent down and touched the water with her finger tips. She a light caramel skin tone and looked deep in thought about something.

'Kathalina don't go to close to the edge!' said a really pretty woman to the little girl. She had blonde hair and slight tannish skin. She had blue eyes that sparkled in the light and a warming smile that made me feel safe for some reason.

'Okay mama' the little girl said and got up walking to her mother.

'Mother is daddy coming home' said another little girl that looked exactly like her sister but opposite if that made any sense?

She was wearing a white nightgown and had blonde hair like her mother. She had the same light caramel skin color like her sister but had resembled more like her mother's skin and looked a like a light tan. She also had blue eyes just like her mother. The mother sighed and picked up the blonde little girl, you cloud tell the girls were identical twins but had their difference's; they both looked around five years old.

'Sweetie he should be here soon, he still has work to do.' She said rubbing through the girl's silky blonde hair.

'Honey I'm home!' said a man walking right behind me and I jumped about ten feet in the air. He didn't seem to notice me so I was lucky for that. The man hugged his wife and two children.

His hair was raven black hair that went down to his eyes and he was only wearing black pants, his eyes were bright yellow and he had a dark caramel skin. His voice sounded so familiar but why?

'Kathalina!' he yelled and I snapped out of my daze.

'What?' I asked at the same time the little girl did with the black hair. I clamped my hand over my mouth and gasped. The little girl is me!

My bright green eyes just proved it when the smaller me looked towards my father who was standing in front of me.

'When are we going to cut your hair it's almost down to the floor?' he said and I saw my little me's face pale. I laughed at that site. I walked around to see my father better and saw him smiling.

'Umm, soon?' little me said more like a question than anything.

'How about tonight?' my father asked and my little me's face got even paler.

'To- tonight?' little me stuttered.

'Yup, after dinner, don't worry I'll only cut it up to your waste like your mother's.' he said and I little me turn and look at my mother.

'Like mama's?' asked looking at her with admiration.

'Yup, I won't cut any more than that,' said my father as little me looked at him.

'Pinky promise?' little me asked holding out my pinky. My father got up and walked over to little me and wrapped his pinky with hers.

'Pinky promise.' He said and I had to smile at that.

'Mother said it's time for dinner.' My sister asked. What was her name?

'Alright we'll be right there.' My father said picking me up and putting me on his shoulder. I looked at my sister and I something in her eyes but she turned around before I could figure out what it was.

We walked through the woods type forest and that's when it dawned on me why I feel so comfortable and safe in the woods. We saw a little house and my father opened the door and the inside was way bigger than the outside showed.

My father carried little me to the dining room and I followed slowly looking at the massive stair case in the middle of the room. It's red carpet that seemed limitless and it's chandelier from up above. I felt like I was in a fairytale.

The dining room had a small table, which I wasn't expecting, but looked like it had been put there so the family could eat close together.

Little me sat next to father, I looked a great deal like him, and my sister sat next to mother, her looking like mother. Food appeared on the table in silver platters and everyone lifted the top. There was steak on my father's platter, chicken wings on mine and my sister's, and my mother had a salad with chicken strips. They all ate silently and I took that chance to explore around the house.

I walked back to the main entrance and walked up the stairs. I memorized the mahogany wood stair rail, and the gray walls surrounding me. When I reached the top I walked through the hallway and reached a first door. I opened it and saw a bathroom. Wow. It was elegant I'll give it that being all ivory and blue.

I closed the door and walked to the second door. It was a bedroom with white and blue walls and the furniture was either in blue or white. This is so not my room.

I know, this is so not your style.

Not you again.

What? You got a problem with yourself conscience?

No, it's - aye never mind.

I closed the door and walked to the next door that was on the opposite side of the wall. Another bathroom but this one looked a hell of a lot nicer. It had black, red and grey walls, the bathroom looked normal with a black toilet and red sink. I closed the door and walked to the next door next to it.

I knew this room was going to be mine but I hesitated before I opened the door. The room had black and green walls and a dark blue ceiling that looked like the night. The bed was black with green designs making it look beautiful. I had black toy stuffed animals against the wall. There was a battered stuffed bunny and cat that reminded me of the backpack I had, on my bed and I felt so at home. I heard running up the stairs and I closed the door.

Little me busted through the door and looked around frantically. Little me ran to stuffed animals in the corner of the room and hid. I heard more running and felt a gush of wind past me. I noticed my father in front of me looking around. He walked to my bed and looked underneath it.

He frowned when he saw that little me wasn't there. He got up and walked to my closet and opened the doors. The clothes were color coated in red, green, white, grey, and black, well they all had black in it someway but besides the point. My father frowned again and I heard a little giggle come from where little me was hiding. My father's head snapped up in that direction and smiled mischievously.

He walked back to my door.

'Huh I guess she's not here,' he said closing my door but not leaving. He ran back to the closet with lightning speed as my little head pocked out of my hiding spot. Little me got up and walked to the door as my father tip toed behind little me.

'Rawr!' my father yelled picking little me up as lil me screamed for dear life. I laughed and so did my father as I pouted and hit him. My mother busted open my door looking panicked.

'Is everything alright?' she asked breathing heavily.

'Yes mama, papa scared me.' lil me said crossing my arms in front of my chest. I laughed and so did my parents.

'Time to cut your hair,' my father said carrying lil me to my bathroom. My mother laughed standing in the hallway and walked back to wherever she was before hand. A few seconds later lil me came out with my hair up to my waist. I twirled around and ran to show my mother.

I followed lil me and went to show my mother but we both stopped outside the door hearing her talk to someone.

'Sweetie I love you so much, you look like me and you're my daughter of course you're my favorite-'little me ran away before my mother could finish the rest.

'-oldest daughter.' My mother finished but the little me didn't hear it. I had ran away before I could hear her finish the rest.

I ran to catch up with little me and that lil me was crying by the pond.

I looked at the pond and saw a man and a woman grieving. I watched as the doctor told them they couldn't have any children and the woman cried. They were walking home and I turned around to see lil me watching this too.

'Kathalina it's time for you to go. No one wants you here.' Said my sister looking at little me, and smiled as she pushed me down into the water. I followed little me fall and stop right before I hit the ground and gently be placed down. I noticed that it was the shadows that had stopped my fall.

'Jace, look a little girl is on our porch.' Said the married couple looking at me and I noticed it was a younger version of my other parents that I grew up with.

Suddenly it felt like someone was fast forwarding through a show. I saw my parents adopt me, my older brother, little sister, and little brother as well and all the things that had happen until I turned ten.

Kathalina! I heard cried whispers but I didn't know where they were coming from but I knew who was saying it. My parents. My real parents had just lost their youngest daughter because her sister was being jealous. I saw the look on my sister's eyes before little me was pushed and it showed envy.

Evianna was the one to blame for this.

_______________________________________________

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while but I had writers block and no inspiration. I started doing a project in my English class and we're doing Greek Mythology (YAY!). I'm doing my project on Hades' and I ended up finding my inspiration again and a lot of new facts I'm going to incorporated into my story. Anyway I hope you like the story and fan, vote, and comment!!!!!!! By the way I was kind of sad that I only got 7 votes on the last chap so I really want that to go up so please vote. I'll post the next chap as soon as I reach 20 votes and if I don't I'll still post but it won't be as quick. Please let me know what you think of Leah's dream!

-LeXi  :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

758 58 61
Life isn't what she thought it would be. First, she moved to America to hide from her uncle, then her mother dies, then she's trapped in a casino, th...
111 6 4
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, "𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞?"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫."𝐘𝐨𝐮 �...
24.7K 163 10
[ 2013 edition, beware] All her life Caitlin just wanted to be normal, but how can she think or act normal when creatures from Hell try to attack and...
3.3K 101 10
**ON HOLD** "I'll stare directly at the sun but never in the mirror It must be exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero" Taylor Swift "Being a dem...