muse. | xiao x reader ✔︎

By ppeachyss

꧁♡︎♥︎♡︎꧂ "𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 ?" "𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵." in which tired art major #1 and tired a... More

muse!
muse
baroque
canvas
designer
etching
feminist art
gouache
hue
impressionism
jazz age
kinetic sculpture
landscape
monochrome
naturalism
face reveal go brr
oil paint
palette
replica
satire
technique
venus
watercolor
my muse
anteros
bia
chronos
demeter
eros
flora
hades
iris
justitia
keres
luna
minthe
neptune
oylmpus
smut stuff
happy halloween !
300k- some thoughts

galene

16.7K 633 1.4K
By ppeachyss

------

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚... 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 !

@𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘆𝘀𝘀

------

as all of your friends sat down around the table , you and xiao seemed very confused by their sudden appearance out of nowhere.

"so uh... why are you all here ?"

childe spoke up first. "because this is a celebration to celebrate that you're now taken so we want to celebrate the celebration with you guys so it feels more like a celebration !" he raised the wine bottle and gave it a celebratory shake.

xiao looked at him. "hey i have someone i want to introduce to you. she's really useful." childe raised his brows. "really who is it ?"

"it's called shut the fuck up. no one asked for your opinion."

that caused the ginger to sniffle a little.

"bro... you hurt my feelings."

"bro... i do not care."

keqing rolled her eyes , her arm wrapped around your shoulder as she attempted to scoot closer to you. she smelled of fresh lavender and sweet perfume. "why is it always when we meet it's xiao starting beef with everyone."

his grip on your waist was protective. "because some people here are stupid idiots." he looked at childe specifically. "also , stop touching y/n."

"how about you stop touching y/n ?"

"how about you get your hands off of MY girlfriend ?"

the two began to create tension among the group. you groaned.

"can we just eat already ? the food xiangling and chongyun made looks great."

xiangling clapped her hands together and smiled. passing the plates and chopsticks , she chirped about. "we spent a lot of our love to make these dishes ! i hope you all like them."

"well , your cooking is always delectable xiangling." zhongli said. this earned a flattered giggle from the girl.

aroma of savory soup dumplings and soft almond tofu's wafted in the air. you could feel the chicken tofu pudding melt in your mouth along with the crystal shrimps.

"thank you for the food !"

------

((ALSO ANUONE HERE PLAYING GIRLS CAFE RUN ? THAT SHITS SO FUN AND THE GACHA IS SO FAIR AND BETTER THAN MIHOYOS SYSTEM... also wuxia > your fav))

childe passed you a glass filled of amontillado , the sunset-orange color shining under the warm light that lit the living and dining area. as you raised the glass , everyone followed your actions.

"what am i supposed to cheer for though ?"

childe perked up. "getting laid !"

"other than childe what am i supposed to say ?"

ningguang smiled. "to the future of everyone's lives and also to the lovers named y/n and xiao." her rings glittered as she lifted the drink.

"cheers !"

mostly everyone took a sip of the drink except for chongyun , xiangling , and xingqiu. (keqing made sure to keep them safe from childes antics) beidou sighed in satisfaction.

"it's been a while since we all hung out like this."

ganyu nodded.

"so... anything new with you all ?" she asked. everyone exchanged glances.

xiangling let out a quick cough and raised a brow to keqing , signaling her to speak. the purple-haired girl kept her eyes on the wine and spoke as if her next words meant nothing.

"i found out yoongwo had a one-night stand with umaru."

"huh ?"

"hah ?"

"what ?"

"excuse me ?"

"... ?"

"eh ?"

"pardon ?"

silence.

she continued to speak while playing with the ice in her cup. "apparently they hooked up like yesterday night , which was the day after the banquet. she posted a photo of her with yoongwo around 10pm when they went out for boba. xiangling and i got curious and decided to track them down."

the only thing you could hear was a sip from keqing's lips.

"this wine is pretty good childe. anyways , whats been going on with you guys ?"

everyone stared. she raised a brow.

"girlboss i guess ?" you stammered. xiao rolled his eyes. "she's annoying. why would she even hook up with a guy like that ? i don't know if i should feel bad for her or for him or both."

suddenly , xingqiu got up and slammed his hands on the table. "that's what i'm saying ! literally a week ago she was talking about how she was tryna give this dude a blowjob and took a video of it and tried to send it to you to make you jealous."

you cringed. "ew..." ganyu also grimaced.

beidou made a face. "spilling the tea i see..."

"whatever. she doesn't deserve any of our time anyway." xiao said. as he lifted his arm to tuck a strand of your hair behind your ear , you could see a tattoo on his collarbone.

childe hummed.

"enough about bitches and hoes , let's have some fun tonight ! it's two days before break ends too."

you smiled.

the night would last long for today.

------

------

𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗬'𝗦 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗞 𝗚𝗢𝗗 𝗗𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 !

𝗚𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗘: 𝗚𝗢𝗗𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗠 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦.

𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 "𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗲." !

------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 2.8K 19
artwork- https://twitter.com/pnk_crow/status/1447546278875779081 i'll put out an end of book thingy out eventually ⚰️ anyway, hi, hello, how are you...
1.7K 59 11
ㅤ࣭ ㅤㅤׂ ㅤ ㅤˑㅤ ㅤ۟ ㅤ₊ ♡ ─ ❝ 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠? ❞ ─ ❝ 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭...? ❞ ۪ ˑ 𓂂...
86.1K 2.9K 21
𝐱𝐢𝐚𝐨 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 in which two people fall in love, even if one is betrothed to another "𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ...
9.8K 283 22
' ' 𝒞𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝒹, 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓉 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 ' ' Torn apart during childhood, meet again 8 years later. Changed souls, wi...