venus

------

------

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚... 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 !

@𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘆𝘀𝘀

------

AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAH GET READY FOR A FUCKING RIDE AND LONG CHAPTER YALL i better see ALL of u reading this shit cuh im bouta rock yo world

------

you wondered if you made a good choice today. did you perhaps make a mistake with the way you picked out your words ?

yeah totally.

yoongwo currently sat in front of you in a local park next to a lake , a blanket covering the evergreen grass. a basket of food was carefully settled onto the fabric.

you thought back at the message yoongwo sent you yesterday morning , which was two days after xiao held your hand.

yoongwo

yoongwo

hey ! i recently found a real cool place i think you would like. wanna come by and hang out ?

y/n

oh uh sure
send me the address and details

yoongwo

yayy !! okok
meet up at 11am tmrow at starfell park ?

y/n

sounds good
see you there

you decided not to actually try on dressing up or looking good , a plain white shirt and grey sweats was fine. a gold necklace adored your collarbone , several rings decorating your fingers and multiple earrings with cufflinks on your ears. yoongwo on the other hand looked presentable. his soft yellow sweatshirt and light blue jeans suited his hair nicely.

"th-thanks for coming today y/n." he said while fiddling with his fingers.

you smiled. "mhm..."

how do i reply with that ?!

yoongwo quickly caught on to the awkward atmosphere and chuckled. he shuffled through the brown basket and pulled out some crumbs of bread. "before we eat , do you want to feed some ducks ?"

"sure."

((psa: do not feed birds any type of bread. it is harmful to their bodies. feed them corn instead !!! they love those) he got up and extended his hand towards you , as if he wanted to help you get up.