eros

------

------

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚... 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 !

@𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘆𝘀𝘀

------

beidou took a sip of water from the clear glass cup sitting on the table. she then stretched her arms , revealing more of her outfit. a blue blazer with matching pants and a white dress shirt. a rolex was on her wrist and she smelled like expensive perfume.

"ah man that was hilarious. thanks for getting us out wifey."

ningguang put down her small mirror and lipstick. with a tired smile , she held her hands together. "well , it's not like we could just stay. after all , umaru's company doesn't even contribute to my companies business. so i suppose i should hurry and cut ties off with them."

the elegant white haired lady was a university student who already owned her own makeup and clothing company that completely overturned the economy. she also worked with other large brands such as umaru's company , but they haven't been helping through any sales. hence the reason why nigguang wanted to get rid of them quickly.

you sighed. "ningguang is always so sophisticated."

she smiled. "working hard and creating the mindset is what reaches the goal. and also distancing yourself from useless things. for example , men." she lifted up her steaming cup of tea. "men aren't worth your time dear."

xiao scowled. "gosh , didn't know that i was useless."

"i guess you're an exception."

"you guess ?"

the four of you went out to eat in a local chinese restaurant after realizing they didn't stay at the banquet long enough to actually eat something. the restaurant was small , glass cat statues placed at the counter and various small plants near the entrance. the tables had gorgeous designs and half broken chairs. there was a middle-school kid sitting in the corner working on some calculus alone. the sound of the fan rang in your head.

ningguang kept her gaze on you. "and also , you look absolutely stunning y/n. i think you should continue wearing my brands." she rested her hand on her chin , the golden claw rings making her fingers look longer than usual.

"huh ?"

she smirked to herself. "although you should thank xiao instead. it took a lot of convincing for him to take the dress."

xiao looked away , clearly embarrassed. "it was only because she would look pretty in it okay ?" you laughed. "thank you xiao." he clicked his tongue.

"ooohhhh someone's blushing... !"

"shut the fuck up beidou. no one likes you."

then a rather old looking and short lady came up with plates of food, placing on the table , she also filled up your empty cup of water.

you admit , she looked so done with her job.

without another word , she walked away.

((I HEARD FROM A FRIEND OF A FRIEND THAT DICK WAS A 10/10 I CANT STAND IT JUST ONE NIGHT))

beidou picked up her chopsticks. "thank you for buying this food mom- i mean wifey !"

you and xiao looked at her. "hey , say that again ?"

"i see you recording you bitch !"

as you all began to eat the various dishes such as crystal shrimp and jueyun chicken , a thought popped up to your mind. "wait , shouldn't you guys be visiting your families ? thanksgiving is tomorrow."

beidou shook her head. "we decided to just stay and spend the holiday together. and ningguang was also busy beforehand with things so it was just better to not go."

"ohh."

she made a smug face and quickly changed the subject. "so... you two hoooked up yet ?"

"excuse me ?"

"i'm sorry what ?"

ningguang gave her girlfriend a stare. "beidou , respect their privacy."

"yes ma'am."

xiao huffed. "in your face , loser." she raised a brow , taking a bite of her soup dumpling. "say that again twerp."

"don't test my limits."

"i like risky things , kill me if you want. if you even can , that is ?"

"you asking for a fight ?"

she smirked. "maybe i am."

"beidou. xiao."

"i'm sorry ms.ningguang." the two instantly said. you giggled.

------

𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗬'𝗦 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗞 𝗚𝗢𝗗 𝗗𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 !

𝗗𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥: 𝗚𝗢𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗨𝗟𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘

𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 "𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗲." !

------