canvas

------

------

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚... 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 !

@𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘆𝘀𝘀

------

((an: updates will be slowed , a few things decided to ruin me lol well im not sure but ill try to update all stories sin one day))

you were never the type of person to enjoy parties.

so many people and so many noises , so many things and so many voices. guests were everywhere , some hanging out with their friends and others getting a little too freaky.

your ears were already ringing from the loud music. xiao was busy scrolling on his phone , but he was still next to you.

"heyy ! if it isn't xiao and little cutie y/n !"

and the pretty boy has entered the scene.

you forced a sweet smile on your face and waved. "hello there childe. or should i say tartaglia ?" he smirked.

"or maybe you should say , future boyfriend ?"

'oh.' both you and xiao thought with dull eyes.

a sigh exited your mouth. "as i said , i'm not interested... and besides , weren't you hooking up with some girl two nights ago ?"

childe shrugged , avoiding your concerned gaze. his voice was sarcastic with a mix of mischief. "it's not like we were all serious with it though. no harm in hooking up with a girl every once and a while when you don't have someone to always be around." it was almost like he meant to say that just for you.

but it was obvious he didn't seriously mean it.

the audacity of some people , using people's feelings for their own entertainment.

((thinking abt how i lost all will bc i got used and my friends just shrugged it off , and now were supposed to get along :/))

------

your e/c eyes gave him a glare. "you can't fool me with your words. now if you mind , please move aside so i can get to my real friends." you spat out , his face morphing to something like regret for a split second. he changed over to a smile.

"haha , you really are a funny one... oh and your friends are over there." he pointed towards the living room. "have fun."

he walked off to some other place , leaving you and xiao alone. or that's at least what you thought. you looked to the spot where xiao previously was only to see an empty space.

where'd he go ?

well not like it's my problem.

slipping through large groups of people , you noticed your friends conversing with someone nearby. you smiled and approached them.

"haha , you're so funny ! stoppp !"

gleeful laughs and giggles filled the atmosphere. ganyu and beidou were the first to notice you. the brown-haired women swung an arm around you while ganyu snaked an arm around your waist. "well aren't ya lookin great today y/n !" beidou commented. she reeked of alcohol already.

"thanks beidou. you and ganyu look pretty too."

ganyu blushed and your comment slightly. she wore a baby blue dress with spaghetti straps and matching blue gloves. her hair was loose like usual , her beauty still and always practically shining. beidou wore black high waist jeans that showed off her thighs perfectly with a purple tube top , arms covered by an expensive-looking white fur coat. wine red lips were put in a dazzling smile , her ruby eyes crinkled.

actually , the fur coat had a distinct smell.

ningguang's to be specific.

and damn , that coat smelled rich.

your brows raised. "wearing ningguang's coat i see ?" ganyu let out a "ooh" and leaned in to hear what beidou had to say. she let out a hefty laugh and took a sip from her cup. "she's my girlfriend for archon's sake ! did yall forget that ?"

"you're dating ningguang ?! since when ?!" both you and ganyu yelled out. ganyu's large chest pressed onto your side. "i thought you two were just friends with... you know..." she said. beidou winked at the two of you and gestured over to where her girlfriend was. "we started dating like... yesterday. but we were basically somewhat involved before we got official though."

ningguang was sitting near the kitchen , looking intimidating with her serious eyes and slight smile. her body was curvy . big chest and perfect ass.

i knew ningguang was pretty but- HOLYSHITSHE'SFUCKINGGORGEOUSWHENWEARINGPARTYCLOTHES.

your thoughts were cut off by beidou nodding her head as if she knew your thoughts. "i agree dear friend. i'm a lucky lady aren't i ? she's the perfect girl i'm tellin ya'. humble personality and good looks... not to mention a hot puss-"

"keep your perverted thoughts to yourself !" you both said.

"hey- it's true thoughhh~ yall should hook up with someone today yeah ? even though you both would probably get freaky with no one else other than you two."

ganyu blushed. "i-i don't think y/n would be willing to do that..."

you smirked. "i mean if it's you we're talking about i don't really mind."

she immediately blew a fuse. "y-y/n !"

"i'm kiddinggg !"

today was gonna be a long night.

------

𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗬'𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗗𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 !

𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗩𝗔𝗦: 𝗔 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗨𝗡𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗗 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗛𝗘𝗠𝗣 , 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗫 , 𝗖𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗢𝗡 , 𝗢𝗥 𝗬𝗔𝗥𝗡. 𝗜𝗧 𝗜𝗦 𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗦 𝗔 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗣𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚.

𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 "𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗲." !

------