demeter

------

------

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚... 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 !

@𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘆𝘀𝘀

------

((my will to write after seeing a pretty pair of shoes for no reason 📈📈))

you held your hand in xiaos , the door to the banquet opening slowly.

kinda wish i stayed home.

the banquet hall was rather large , warm lit lights cascading down onto the polished wooden floors and decorations made of sapphire hanging on the walls and placed neatly in corners. there were many tables covered with pure white cloths with glaze lillies and other blue flowers in glass vases. it was filled with a joyful atmosphere , people chattering about the newest gossip or buisness partners they were showing off.

you clinged onto xiao.

he kept the usual same face , but his eyes said otherwise. "it's pretty... rich looking here." he commented. you nodded , your other hand gripping onto your skirt. the cream-vanilla colored purse was hung over your shoulder.

"well what do we do now ?" you said.

"go home."

"what ?"

"i'm just kid-"

a familiar voice cut him off. "oh. em. gee. xiao you're finally here !"

((I AM SO SORRY ITS JUST SAYING OH EM GEE INDTESD OF OMG MAKES ME LSUGH))

your faces instantly faded into dread and unamusement. xiao rolled his eyes.

umaru doma was practically glowing. she wore an a-line dark blue mermaid dress with a halter top , pearls and jewels sewed carefully into the fabric with itchy-looking lace covering it up. every step she walked was accompanied with a 'click-clack' of her gold heels. diamond jewelry choked her neck and dazzled on her wrists. there was a gold fan clutched between her hands.

that is... very bright. and also very banquet like.

how much did that fucking cost holy shit...

the color blue suited her orange hair and eyes very well , actually.

xiao prepared to keep a straight face and sighed. "sorry if we're late or something."