satire

------

------

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚... 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 !

@𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘆𝘀𝘀

------

you stared at the pristine white box on your dinner table. xiao took a seat in front of you with his eyes narrowed.

"can you hurry up and open the damn box ?"

"okay fine ! i was just thinking of what it might me !"

"well maybe you wouldn't have to think if you just opened it already !"

"well it feels mysterious okay !?"

you rolled your eyes sarcastically and undid the pink satin ribbon. opening the box , it revealed a small strawberry shortcake.

"..."

"..."

"ohmyarchons this looks so fucking good."

you took the cake out of the box and gave it a small scan. there were two layers of bread and inbetween was a frothy layer of sweet cream , strawberries decorated the main top and it was covered with golden honey that oozed down to the side. a few cut berries were squished inbetween the two breads , a delicious aroma coming from the pastry.

"well doesn't that look expensive." xiao said.

you grabbed a fork and passed one over to xiao , which he declined.

"eh ? you don't wanna eat it ?"

"it's not like it's mine in the first place."

he shrugged. watching you take a piece of the cake , you felt his gaze bore into you once again. at this point you've gotten used to feeling his eyes stare at you for minutes on end.

maybe he's just an observant person.

yeah no. he was staring for a whole other reason but y/n can't find out yet. that would ruin the whole story right ?

he continued to stare at you with unease in the air. you took an awkward bite of the cake and looked at him.

taking the fork , you scooped up a slice and offered it to him.

"uh... want one ?"

"..."

you snickered. bringing the fork towards him , you leaned towards him. "say ahhh~"