Bound Together By Heart (Comp...

By Bepannah_love

Yash Chakravarthy, a cardiologist working in one of the biggest hospital of Mumbai 'Jiya Hospitals' which spe... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Story
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Prologue - Tied by Destiny
Prologue - Written in our stars
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter (100k love๐Ÿ’–)

Chapter 37

4.8K 289 171
By Bepannah_love

The next day, they all had planned to go to 'Aringar Anna Zoological Park' (Commonly called as Vandalur zoo), Unnati had dragged Deepak along with her. They all reached the Zoo in their respective cars. Aadhira and Karthik go to get the entry tickets for everyone, Unnati keeps looking the other side away from Yash, she doesn't even spare a glance at him. She gets a call and goes off to the other side to talk, she was smiling and talking on the call. Yash keeps looking at her, who is smiling and talking to.. she cannot smile like that for anyone except if it is me.. it's definitely a no no especially if it is a guy. While Unnati goes off to talk on the phone Akshara looks at Yash "Yash", he was still busy in his thoughts looking at Unnati.

Abhi taps his shoulders to bring his attention back "What is it Abhi", Abhi points to Akshara who was standing next to Shiva. He looks at Akshara and sighs "I know Akshara you don't want to see me anywhere near her.. but just one last chance.. this time I won't hurt her.. I won't let her get hurt by anyone.. I won't let her cry.. please". Akshara smiles "Okay.. one last chance.. (her eyes narrow at him).. if you mess up this time.. I'll bring you back here and throw you inside the lion's cage". Yash looks at her shocked while Abhi laughs "It will fun watching you in the lion's cage Yash", Deepak too chuckles while Shiva hits his head and looks at Yash "it's her pregnancy hormones doing the talking.. don't mind her".

Akshara turns to glare Shiva "Oh really.. then you are one who made me pregnant na.. idiot.. I told you don't do it without protection.. but no you had to do it because you were too much into it.. see now.. first I'm throwing you inside the lion's cage.. no even better there is a tiger's cage also.. there is bengal tiger and white tiger also.. which one would you prefer". Shiva turns red embarrassed "Akshu calm down baby.. here is your chocolate", she takes the chocolate glaring at Shiva and starts munching on it. Deepak, Yash and Abhi look elsewhere acting as if they never heard anything.

Unnati was still on the call, Aadhira and Karthik come back after getting the tickets. Aadhira looks at Akshara "What's taking her so long", Akshara shrugs still munching on her chocolate, Aadhira looks at them "Okay let's go get our bags checked.. in the meantime she can complete her call and come.. here Yash bro.. your tickets you stay here with her and bring her once she is done..". Yash looks at them shocked "She will eat me alive.. you guys know that right", Deepak pats his back "Well.. All the best to you.. you dared to love our Dino so yeah.. that's all we can say".

They all go inside leaving Yash alone outside waiting for Unnati. She completes the call and turns around, she doesn't see anyone, where is everyone.. where did they go. She goes to place where they were waiting earlier, no one was there, she takes her phone to call someone when someone taps her shoulder. She turns around to see Yash, her expression goes stern on seeing him, he smiles looking at her, she felt a sudden urge to break his teeth which he was showing to her "Everyone went to get their bags checked.. since you were busy in busy in a call and also I got a sudden call they gave 'OUR' tickets to me and went inside". She keeps glaring at him and snatches one ticket from him "There is no 'OUR' anymore" and starts walking ahead.

Yash's smile drop but then he puts his smile back thinking atleast she spoke to him. He runs behind her and catches up with her "Are you sure.. I think there can be 'US' in the future.. then 'OUR' babies also in the future". She turns to him and gives him a glare while he keeps smiling looking at her, suddenly he feels his toes being smashed by something sharp. He yelps in pain seeing that its Unnati's stilletos "Ouuu.. oouuuch..", she gives him a smile and walks away, he limps behind her trying to catch up with her. They soon go inside giving their tickets, Unnati sees the others clicking pictures.

Deepak sees fuming Unnati and mutters to everyone "Dino is fuming.. shut up everyone", she keeps glaring at all "You all couldn't wait for even a few minutes..", they all gulp seeing a limping Yash behind Unnati. Karthik whispers to Abhi "Ten minutes dude.. just ten minutes we left them alone.. and Yash is limping", Abhi whispers back to Karthik "There's a reason why they all call her Dino.. and why Yash calls her Atom bomb Karthi". Karthik looks at him shocked "God bless Yash", Abhi looks at him "Yeah a lot". Aadhira speaks up "Actually Unni we thought why not get our bags checked in the time you are on phone.. it takes time na.. that's why.. now we can go inside right.. come".

Unnati nods looking at her, Karthik and Abhi go near Yash "Yash.. can you walk". He nods and keeps smiling looking at Unnati, Karthik looks at Yash "Stop grinning like a fool and look at your leg you dumb man", Abhi laughs "He has gone crazy". Yash again limps and goes near Unnati who was talking to Akshara and Shiva asking them if they have ice, he pulls her aside. She again glares at him trying to burn him down and bury him six feet under "Wasn't your one leg enough you want to me smash your other leg too", he keeps smiling looking at her "Gladly.. but there is one thing.. you didn't say 'No' though..".

She looks at him confused, his smile doesn't falter from his face, she felt like punching his handsome face and breaking his jaw so he would stop smiling like that. He looks at her "For 'Us' and 'Our' babies.. so I take it as a yes". She again glares at him "Don't push your luck too much Dr.Yash Chakravarthy.. you could end up in any one of Animal cages..". He smiles "Sure darling.. but I think you love me enough to not feed me to any of the animals in the zoo".

Hearing him call 'Darling' sets her heart running hard and fast, she was hearing it from him after almost 1.5 years but then everything he said to her in the end comes rushing into her mind. Her eyes well up with tears even as she tries to control them, she looks at him with eyes glistening with tears "You don't mean anything to me.. I hate you.. I hate you with all my heart". She goes away from there, though his eyes were also glistening with tears a smile kept playing on his lips, Hate or love.. I stay in your heart Unnati.. hate is also an emotion which you feel for me.. for what I did.. its okay.. I understand your pain.. I know what I have put you through.. but this time once I hold your I'm never going to let it go ever again!!.. never again!!.. I love you Unnati.

Deepak gives the ice bag to Yash "Here you will be needing it", Yash takes it from him and gives him a small smile "Thank you.. and I.. I am sorry for the way I behaved at that time". Deepak just smiles "It's okay.. had it been anyone else they would have also done the same.. but yeah you leaving Unnati for that was not at all something I liked.. this time don't hurt her.. she has already been through a lot.. I cannot see her getting hurt even more.. she is too precious for me..". Yash nods "This time I will never ever leave her alone again.. this time it's going to be Forever After❤️", Deepak just smiles.

After Yash feels a bit better and is able to walk they all go inside. Unnati looks at the chimpanzees and then  looks at Deepak chuckling "See Deepu your relatives.. go say Hi to them". Deepak rolls his eyes "Atleast I have relatives.. yours got extinct ages ago.. I don't know how all those dinosaurs left behind the biggest dinosaur of all.. but yeah they will be happy without your continuous nagging.. and here we are stuck with you". Unnati glares at Deepak "Youuu Deepu.. I'm gonna kill you..", Deepak starts running and Unnati keeps chasing him all around "Youuu see what I do when I catch.. I'm going to throw you inside the Chimpanzees cage.. enjoy there.. stop you idiot..".

Deepak keeps laughing looking at her "Catch me if you can.. dinosaur", Unnati keeps glaring and running behind him "Uhhhh idiot.. one more time you call me that I'll make you the prey to the pythons in the reptile house". She keeps running around behind Deepak, in the hurry to catch Deepak she pushes Aadhira by mistake, who ends up falling right into Karthik's arms. He holds her arms tightly balancing himself, she looks up at him "Sorry", he too looks at her "It's okay.. be careful Aadhira". She stands up properly, she looks at him, he raises his eyebrow asking her what happened "Your hand", he looks at his hand holding hers, he leaves her hand "Umm Sorry".

Yash was smiling looking at Unnati and Deepak running around, he sees some kids racing with cycles and one of them was about to hit Unnati. He runs to her and pulls her away, holds her close to himself, his heart was beating fast holding her close "Are you okay", she just nods looking at him "Are you sure darling.. you okay right..". He holds her cheeks and keeps looking at her "You should be careful na.. what if that boy had hit you.. be careful darling.. I won't be able to take it if you get hurt". She removes his hands from her cheeks, she was fuming "It was just a cycle Dr.Yash Chakravarthy.. nothing would have happened.. anyway physical injuries are much less painful than emotional ones.. especially when it's from your loved ones".

She pulls away from him "and please stop caring.. leave me alone please like you left before.. let me be.. I was living alone even before you came back.. I will continue to live alone even later.. I don't need you.. I said na I hate you.. just stay away from me". She turns to go, but he holds her hand and pulls her back, she crashes into his chest. She glares at him while he looks into her eyes "I know I did my mistake.. I know I was wrong.. I know I left you alone once.. but not again.. I know not to fail in the same subject twice.. I love you.. I won't stay away from you.. I have stayed away from you enough.. I can't stay away from you anymore.. I know darling it's not easy for you to trust me again but I will keep waiting for the day when it will happen.. this time when you give your hand in mine it will be the start of our forever after Darling💕.. no turning back this time".

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it ❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 19.8K 83
Abhisekh Rao, a gynecologist, he worked constantly with women yet never found the one who made his heart flutter and run a marathon the way his two b...
Love Together By Radhi_

General Fiction

768K 42.7K 33
๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  1 ๐™ค๐™› #๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ เฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟš "๐€๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ก ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ" is the youngest son of the Rajput...
2M 106K 97
The story is set about in the beautiful beach city of Mangalore... It's about love, simplicity, want, family values, passion, romance, jealousy, and...
54.4K 3.5K 17
"๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐, ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ?" __________________________...