The Potion's Master #2 (Sever...

Oleh Pansexual_wh0re02

Part two to Our Little Princess so if you haven't read that one go read it!! You wouldn't understand this if... Lebih Banyak

Welcome Back :)
Job Opportunity (1)
A drink (2)
Mistake (3)
Invisibility (4)
Communication (5)
Bargain (7)
Author's note. Please read
Author's Question.
Detention (8)
Watching (9)
Meetings (10)
We All Have Scars (11)
Order of the Phoenix (12)
That's an Order (13)
Morning sickness?! (14)
Not so surprising visit (15)
Familiar Faces (16)
It should of been me (17)
Public Example (18)
Only a dream (19)
In and Out (20)
Recovery (21)
Safe with me (22)
Convincing (23)
Spinners End (24)
Potion Making (25)
Picnic Date (26)
Lucky 13 (27)

Broom Cupboard (6)

3K 59 22
Oleh Pansexual_wh0re02

Hey loves!! Sorry for the late update, I do have a life outside of Wattpad (Surprisingly) but in trying to come up with a schedule so I can update my fanfics at least once a week.

"Well if you didn't do anything I would like you to open the door for me," I told him as I got out of the way.

Edited!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

We spent the whole weekend together. I tried to talk to him but every time I did he either did fuck me so I will stop talking about it or at least try to fuck me. So let's just say, it was hard for me to walk on Monday.

As I was walking to breakfast alone I was sort of limping, I mean he did fuck me, a lot. I heard fast footsteps behind me and before I was able to turn around someone picked me up and pushed me to the wall with a bit of force.

Severus quickly pressed his lips to mine in a passionate kiss. "S-Severus, we are going to get caught if you keep doing things like this," I scolded him as I pushed him away.

He chuckled and grabbed my arm. "I'm the headmaster, no one can do a thing about it," he whispered huskily in my ear.

He then let go of me and we walked to breakfast together. I heard him snicker so I stopped and looked at him. "What's so funny, Snape," I asked him, putting my hands on my hips.

"It's just nice to see what I can do to you, but soon you won't even be able to walk because of how hard I fuck you," my cheeks turned a deep shade of red as he chuckled. We continued to walk in silence until I stopped to talk to a lost student he went ahead.

"Oh, it's just down the hall to the left," I pointed down the hall. He thanked me and left. I finished walking to the hall and took my seat at the head table. 

"Good morning Lily," Neville greeted me as he sat next to me. "Morning I replied as I took a sip of my drink. We just talked most of the breakfast before we had to get to the classrooms. As I was walking to my class I saw Mr. Smart shutting the door.

"And what do you think you are doing Mr. Smart?" I asked as I stepped in front of him. He froze and looked at me. "I wasn't doing anything ma'am," he said before trying to walk off.

I stopped him and brought him back by the door. "Well if you didn't do anything I would like you to open the door for me," I told him as I got out of the way. He gulped and opened the door slowly.  Nothing happened, not a thing.

"See I didn't do anything," he mumbled. I sighed and turned around. "Fine, you may leave. But if anything in this room is out of place and I find out you will be in serious trouble, Mr. Smart. Am I understood?" I asked as I stepped in front of him.

"Yes ma'am," he answered before running off. I sighed and just sat at my desk while I waiting for students to start coming in for 1st hour. After about 10 minutes everyone was in their seats.

I stood up and just as I was about to talk Severus came into the room. "Good morning, I will be watching your classes today," he said as he took a seat in the back of the room, where he could see everyone.

I looked about and realized Mr. Smart wasn't in class but I just let it go for now. "Today we will be brewing poison potion, if I see anyone messing around, very severe punishment will be in order," I warned them before sitting in my seat.

When I sat down a heard a click and before I knew that was happening a sticky substance fell on me and started to drip down my body. My face turned red with embarrassment and anger. I stood up and with a flick of my wand, everything was put away.

"If someone doesn't confess now, let's just say you do not want to know what will happen," I growled as I looked at all of them.

Their laughing came to an end and their eyes fell to the floor. "Fine, no one wants to confess? I am giving you till next class and if no one is saying anything you are all getting a month's detention," anger bubbled in me as I watched them.

"Now get out all of you," I yelled. They quickly left some scared because I had never gotten this mad. Yes, kids have pulled pranks on me but they were never this bad. Once the last student was out the door slammed shut.

I looked at Severus and chuckled a bit. "This doesn't happen often you know," I chuckled as I licked some of the honey off of my finger. I hummed as I tasted the honey and my eyes locked with Severus'. I didn't know what I had done at that moment but Severus started to slowly walk closer to me with a lustful look in his eye.

"Severus, what are you looking at?" I asked in a giggle. He didn't say anything he just continued to walk closer until he was only inches away from me.

His hand touched my shoulder slightly and his lips went to my neck. He started to suck on it harshly, licking the honey off of the freshly marked skin. I moaned slightly as he marked my neck with hickeys and cleaned off the honey.

"F-Fuck Severus," I whispered slightly, my hands tangling in his raven black hair. He chuckled darkly as his kisses ran down my neck, leaving deep purple bruises on my skin.

"You taste amazing darling," he growled in my ear.

"It's not me that tastes amazing, it's the honey I'm covered in," I whispered. He gripped my hips and tugged me closer to him. "Maybe we should finish what has been started," he whispered as he suddenly slammed his lips to mine.

We shared a passionate kiss as he started to grind on my clothed sex. "S-Severus Wait," I pulled away from the kiss and grabbed some parchment from the table, and quickly wrote a note.

The class will not be in order today, I am feeling a bit Ill.
               Professor Fairwell

I opened the door and stuck to it before shutting it and locking it. I cast a silencing charm on the door before turning to look at Severus. I quickly cleaned myself and Severus up from the honey before I jumped on him, my legs wrapping around his waist.

I slammed my lips to his in a heated kiss. He squeezed my ass and I moaned into him. He took this as an opportunity to stuff his tongue down my throat.

He sat me down on the closest desk and started to unbutton my shirt, his lips never leaving mine. He squeezed my clothed breasts, making me whimper slightly.

My hands moved to his chest and started to unbutton his shirt but before I was able to pull it off he grabbed my hands and pushed me against the desk, my hands above my head.

I spread my legs out of instinct and he stepped between them. "Look at you, so pathetic. I can have you at my full mercy with just one touch of my finger," he growled.

He pulled my skirt down and tossed it behind him before ripping off my panties. He took a Slytherin tie from his pocket and placed it around my eyes. "I'm going to take you somewhere so don't make a sound," I nodded and whimpered slightly as he threw me over his shoulder.

He opened the door and started walking down the corridor. We walked for a few moments before we heard voices. My body tensed as I patted on Severus' back. He got my wordless message and he quickly went into the closest room, which happen to the a fucking broom closet. He set me down and took the tie away from my eyes before pushing me against the shelves behind me. He grabbed one of my legs and brought it around his waist so his clothed hard cock was right against my clothed, wet mess.

"S-Severus we are going to get caught," I whispered as he started to grind himself into me. I moaned slightly, letting my head fall back just enough to give him room to Mark my neck however he would like.

With his free hand, he ripped my panties off of me and brought both of my legs on his shoulders. "I just want a taste of your beautiful sweet juices," he murmured as he placed sloppy kisses on my thighs.

"P-Please do," I whimpered, my arousal started dripping down my thighs. Without warning, he plunged his face into my needy pussy. I moaned loudly before I slapped my hand over my mouth. My free hand gripped his hair in a fist as he ate me out like a God.

I felt his tongue toy with my entrance as his hooked nose pleased my clit. "S-Severus please," I moaned in frustration. He chuckled, which sent vibrations through my entire body.

He knew what I wanted without me even having to tell him. Suddenly his tongue entered my hole, lapping up all of my juices. My grip on his hair tightened as the knot in my stomach grew closer to breaking. He groaned when I pulled his hair tighter, and oh lord did it sound like heaven.

His deep silky voice could make me cum on the spot. "Fuck Severus I'm going to cum," I moaned out as his nose started to rub against my clit. His tongue started to move faster as his grip on my thighs tightened.

"Severus in cumming!" I moaned out as I covered his face in my juices. He licked me clean before he brought my shaking legs back to the floor. I looked down and he was painfully hard in his pants.

I smirked before my hands slid down his chest and to the waistband of his pants. "Do you want me to please you, daddy?" I asked him in an oh-so innocent voice. 

Before I was able to speak again he grabbed my hands and turned me around my ass was towards him and my cheek was against the door. "You don't please me. I please you," he said in a dark tone.

He started to take off his pants and his cock bounced free before he grabbed it with his hand and lined it up with my dripping pussy.

"Please fuck me, daddy," I whined as he stroked his dick against my pussy, spreading my wetness. Finally, inch by inch he pushed his thick, fat cock inside of me. "O-Oh God, your so b-big," I breathlessly moaned. He chuckled and grabbed my shoulders before starting to ram himself into me.

A scream escaped my lips as he pulled out of me then slammed right back in, his tip slammed into my cervix with each thrust. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck, Daddy, you feel so good!" I gridded through closed teeth.

He used his right hand to pull on my hair while the other wrapped around my throat. He cut off blood flow to my throat as he squeezed it harder with each thrust.

"Look at me, I want to see those beautiful eyes as you cum all over my cock," I groaned as he started to thrust even harder if that was possible.

"Oh fuck! Yes, you're my sex toy. You're my plaything. You're my fucking slut. This pussy is mine to destroy. Do you fucking hear me whore. Do you hear daddy?" his words pushed me closer to my edge. I grabbed the shelf in front of me as he leaned down, going deeper into me.

"Y-Yes daddy! I'm all yours, I'm your little whore! Fuck DADDY IM GONNA CUM!!" I screamed as I tried to keep myself from cumming.

He let go of my hair and borough his hand to my clit, starting to rub it vigorously side to side.  "That's it sex slave, cum all over daddy's cock like a good fucking cum-slut," he groaned.

With that, I screamed as I came all over him. His groans grew louder and longer as I tightened around him. "Fuck! I'm going to cum inside this perfectly tight pussy, in going to fill you up to the fucking brim, and you're going to take all of it like a good fucking girl," with that, he shot his thick ropes of cum deep inside of me, filling me to the brim with his sweet cum.

I moaned deeply as I felt him fill me to the brim, covering my used walls in his white sticky cum. I collapsed against the shelf, if he wasn't holding onto me I would have fallen to the floor. He turned me around slowly and placed small kisses on my cheek.

"So beautiful," he muttered as he kissed my lips. My cheeks heated up as I felt his seed dripping from my cunt, covering my scar in his cum.

"Looks like I still own you, my pretty slut," he chuckled as he used 2 of his thick fingers to collect some of the dripping cum on my scar, that he gave me.

He brought his cum covered fingers to my lips and I opened gratefully as he pushed his fingers past my lips and sucked on them sweetly. 

"Let's go get cleaned up and ready for afternoon classes hmm?" he asked as he quickly Conjured up some clothes for me to wear.

"It would be for the best," I said as I got dressed. Severus looked at me one more time before opening the door only to see a terrifying sight.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Edited!
Word count- 2491

You don't have to read this it's just a bit of what's happening in my life. Sort of a vent/spilling the tea session.

So hey! I'm in a musical! Kind of excited and extremely nervous. I'm also starting practices for the school softball team, I'm super excited about that! I've been playing since I was little.

But recently, my mom has been making me feel like I am a huge inconvenience in her life. I feel like she loves my siblings more than me. It might just all he in my head but I still have that feeling. I mean I am the middle child so that probably has something to do with it.

Well hope you all are having an amazing day/night and ill see y'all horny freaks later!☺️☺️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

42.3K 1.3K 28
Love is difficult to explain as one likes to say. But (Y/n)(L/n) falling for her professor, Severus Snape? That was hard to believe. The girl always...
7K 178 16
"It's your choice Severus: Have Y/n marry a fellow death eater or tell Y/n the truth about her family." For as long as I could remember Severus Snape...
61.4K 2.5K 70
Y/n Y/l/n found her way to be an assistant to the cold Severus Snape. Can she keep up with her all her duties? Or will her past drag her in the mud? ...
136K 3.7K 18
!Age gap warning! If you're not okay with it don't hate, just dont read, as EASY as that. :) What if Sirius Black had a daughter? What if she had fee...