I Was Just His Tool (Taehyung...

By story_writer77

Taehyung: "I don't care you can pay it or not. I want my debt till next week!!" Jeun: "Taehyung please give u... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 8

12 1 0
By story_writer77

Taehyung: "Dare you talk back to me b*tch. " He slapped me. I was a crying mess now. He pulled me and tore my shirt from back and then again unbuckled his belt like yesterday. I was so scared now. No no i can't afford getting beaten up again by his cruel belt. My previous wounds haven't even healed properly.

He started beating my bare back with his belt. Infact he was hitting me on my whole body. Much time was not spent in this violence when the main door opened with a loud thud sound revealing Jin and Jimin. They ran towards us.

(What actually made Jin and Jimin come back to Taehyung's house:

Both were in the car and Jin was driving with Jimin sitting on the passenger seat with him. Jimin suddenly spoke up:

"Hyung stop the car!"

Jin immediately stopped it.

Jin: "What happened?"

Jimin: "Ugh i forgot my mobile there."

Jin: "Ugh are you grown so old that you can't even remember you have to keep your belongings with you. What are they doing at Tae's house."

Jimin: "I forgot there in hurry why do you always scold me huhh."

Jin slightly chuckled.

They went back but they listened some strange sounds. It was Taehyung's voice and they understood he was shouting at Jeun. They quickly opened the door. )

They ran towards us and Jin held Taehyung's arm tightly and snatched the belt from him. He threw it away. While Jimin came towards me and took me a little bit away to the dinning table which was nearby and gave me a glass of water. I was still crying and my breath was unstable. Evening almost came in all this messy situation. When i drank the water, i spoke in a shaking voice:

"J-jimin sir please don't come near me and d-don't talk to me."

Jimin: "Why i did nothing wrong i am just trying to comfort you. "

I said with a crying and afraid expression:
Jeun: "I know i am saying because he made a rule for me that i can't talk to any boy. He last time abused me bacause i talked to Jackson and this time because you put your hand on mine. He thinks i am a flirt."

      I then broke into tears. He hurt me alot by using abusive and inappropriate words for me. Jimin then removed his jacket and put in on my back because my shirt was torn from there.

Jimin: "I will see who tortures you now. You did nothing wrong."

Jeun: "But he will beat me please go away i am so scared of him." I said with tears in my eyes.

Jimin: "Jeun please calm down Jin hyung is handling him he will come back to his senses don't worry."

I just said okay.

Jimin: "Please stay here i will go and check what's going on."

I again just nodded and he left. I sat on the chair and cried due to fear and sorrow. I never deserved this type of behaviour.

(The conversation between Jin and Taehyung:

Jin took Taehyung to his room.

Taehyung: "Hyung please leave me I don't wanna burst out on you."

Jin: "It will be better if you throw your anger on me than that innocent girl. She doesn't even have anyone to help her. Why are you doing all this to her what did she do??"

Taehyung: "She broke my rule and she has to bear the punishment. Leave me i will go teach her a lesson. "

Jin: "Taehyung for god sake come back to your senses she is innocent don't punish her for the sin she never did."

Taehyung: "What do you mean by  innocent?? And why do you even care??"

Jin: "Tae i don't want my younger brother to become a beast. "

Taehyung: "I saw her flirting with Jimin. She was holding his hand. I will teach her so that she never flirts with any of my friend. Cheap. "

Jimin suddenly barged inside.

Jimin: "If you wanna call cheap then call me." Jimin crossed his arms standing at the door of the room.

Taehyung: "Don't talk nonsense get out of my way. "

Jimin: "Tae. Listen to me once. I put my palm on her hand to comfort her.
Nothing happened more than that now stay calm."

Taehyung: "Fine. I am alright." He drank a glass of water which was present on the side table.

Jin: "Are you sure?"

Taehyung: "Yes i am sure. My mood is alright. You guys can leave evening has passed already. You must have work."

Jin: "Wait. You told you have a meeting and you missed that due to bursting out on Jeun. "

Taehyung: "Huhh i lied to you i am sorry."

Jimin chuckled and then rolled his eyes.

Jimin: "Taehyung tell me here how many times you have lied to us to make us leave. "

Jin: "My brother is not like that he was not in his senses at that time. Okay Tae we may leave you should take rest and please don't make Jeun work anymore she is stressed mentally and physically. "

Taehyung: "Okok hyung. I will come with you till the door."

They went downstairs. )

      I was still sitting on that chair. My tears stopped now thank god otherwise i thought i will make a river here. I heard footsteps which diverted my attention towards the stairs. They were coming. Jin came towards me.

Jin: "How are you feeling now Jeun?"

Jeun: "I-i am alright. I'm fine."

Jin: "That's good. Take some rest me and Jimin are leaving."

What?? No way I don't want to live here even a second alone with Taehyung. I don't trust him anymore.

Jeun: "Please don't go, stay. Master will-"

Jin: "Calm down Jeun he is alright he won't do anything trust me. You just take rest and relax."

He smiled. Huhh thank god. But still i don't wanna see his face. Even his face horrifies me.

Jimin: "Bye Jeun." Jimin waved and smiled at me which i returned back.
They both left.

And then,
Taehyung's gaze met mine. He was smirking. What The Hell?!?!

He glanced at his watch.
Taehyung: "It's almost dinner time. Cook dinner. But first change your torn clothes you are looking miserable." He rolled his eyes. Like bro wtf isn't he the one who is responsible for my this miserable state? Ridiculous.

        I went to the kitchen and started preparing something tasty. Although I wanted to rest and just sleep to forget all the incidents for sometime, I had to cook dinner since there is no one else who can.

      I served the food on the dinning table as always. He started eating. I was as usual just cleaning the lounge because it was messy and moreover I am not allowed to eat with my master no matter I am hungry. Fuck rules.

He finally finished eating and stood up. It was my time to eat now. The lounge was almost cleaned. I was about to put the food in my plate when he spoke:

"Who allowed you to eat?"

Jeun: "I guess every human is allowed to eat as they can't survive without it."

Taehyung: "Don't talk efficient. You are not allowed to eat tonight. You should get a punishment for flirting with my hyung they were even taking your side. Why did you take advantage of their innocence? They don't know your real face."

I had tears in my eyes. I know i am so emotionally weak because I was never treated like this. First physical abuse and then mental torture ugh.

I spoke in a sobbing voice:
"Trust me I didn't do anything like that."

Taehyung: "Huh? You are liar I don't trust you. I don't care you did it or not but due to you my reputation in front my hyungs is also effected and due to YOU I had to lie to them which made me embarrassed. You are not allowed to eat tonight. " He crossed his arms.

Jeun: "But I didn't say you to lie or do anything which ruins your reputation. What is my fault."

Taehyung: "DON'T GET ON MY NERVES. (I flinched due to his yelling.) Your fault is that you are my slave and you have to obey me no matter what!! Do i have to punish you again for not following the rules?!?!"

      I just stood up and put the plates in the dishwasher. I have no energy left in me to argue with him. May be he again beats me. Huh i should get used to all this abusive stuff because it will continue. But not letting a human eat is so cheap and cruel. Anyhow I don't have any other option. Come on Jeun let's start work this bastard will keep torturing you its okay.

       He smirked and went to his room. And then came back after changing into his comfy clothes and started watching tv. Usually I complete my house chores till evening before he comes but due to today's incident my time was wasted and I am doing work at this time. And he is just watching tv and playing video games after abusing me. What a rich spoilt brat. Despite all this day full of violence, I am grateful that someone came and saved me unlike yesterday. Yesterday i was alone bearing all the pains but this time at least someone came to help me. I guess Taehyung can't digest that his hyungs took my side and tried to protect me. That's why he wants to punish me while he knows I am not the one on wrong side.

       I completed my work. Just then Taehyung stood up, switched off the tv and marched towards his room without saying anything. I sighed and went to my room and did some night routine. Then I threw myself on bed and drifted off to sleep on the next second tired of work, getting beaten up and not eating anything. Wow fuck my life.

Morning;

     I woke up and saw the time. Oh no I guess I am late Taehyung must be awake waiting for breakfast. I suddenly stood up from bed and went to washroom to take a shower and changed my clothes. I then went out of my room to see whether he is actually awake or not, and my doubt was right, he had a furious face still in his night suit. Looks like he just woke up and came downstairs.

I rushed downstairs saying: "Good morning master."

Taehyung: "Why the hell is not breakfast present on the table. "

Jeun: "I am sorry I was sleeping."

Taehyung: "I am coming after changing my clothes. I want breakfast to be ready soon. And don't repeat that mistake again."

Jeun: "okay."

I marched towards kitchen and he want upstairs to his room to change his clothes.
After sometime when i prepared some instant breakfast he came downstairs. I served him food. He was eating when he said in a rude voice:

"Start cleaning the mansion. You are not allowed to have breakfast."

My eyes widened. Like still???

Jeun: "Please don't behave this much cruel I am a human afterall. I worked so much yesterday and also got beaten up by you. I didn't had lunch and dinner yesterday. I will die like this."

Taehyung: "Then die like this I don't care. What I commanded you have to obey that. Why do I always have to remind you the rules?? "

I had tears in my eyes. What i remember is I was standing near the wall and I held it to keep balance until everything blacked out. I lost my consciousness due to listlessness.

End of chapter.

Thank you so much for reading. I am so happy I have got 1 or 2 readers who read my chapter regularly. Next part will be a little bit emotional so stay tuned😉. Will meet you in the next chapter till then byeee👋🏻💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 17.2K 76
"I hate you" a blonde said in very angry voice. "I will hate you till my last last breath" a revenet said with his venom voice. This story about a...
43.1K 1.9K 55
"you don't look like a monster " "I'll tell you a secret y/n. the really bad monsters never look like monsters" ...
237K 10.6K 83
Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungkook who is the son of the owner of Jeon I...
148K 5.5K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...