Two Minds one Body...

By SilverFang240

How does someone who is quirkless and quiet, become so strong and violent? It's almost like there's someone e... More

1: Kaibutsu, Rin: Origin
2: Begin Training
3: Bakuhoe's Mad
4: Wear it for Them
5: Just do Your Best
6: Encounter With the Unkown
7: Game over
8: Unleashing Venom
9: That's The Idea
10: Training with the Trio
11: In Their own Quirky ways
12: Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
13: Cavalry Battle Finally
14: Are You All Might's Secret Love Child
15: Victory or Defeat
16: Battle On, Challengers
17: Bakugo vs. Uraraka
18: Kaibutsu vs. Todoroki
19: Kaibutsu vs. Bakugo
20: Lets Pick Some Names
21: Stain
{Halloween Special 1}
{Halloween Special 2}
{Halloween Special 3}
{Halloween Special 4}
{Halloween Special 5}
My Mom Got A Text From A Dead Person!?!
22: Aftermath
✨🎊🎁 Birthday πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰βœ¨
23: A Tale From The Past
24: Making Some Friends
25: Final Exams
26: Venom VS Carnage
27: A Trip to The Mall
28: Save The World With Love
{Movie Chapter 1}
{Movie Chapter 2}
{Movie Chapter 3}
{Movie Chapter 4}
{Movie Chapter 5}
29: Wild Wild Pussycats
🎢30: Koda🎢
{Merry Christler}
31: My Mother-Sense is Tingling
32:Guess Who's Back!
33: Roaring Upheaval
34: What a Twist
35: From Iida to Midoriya
36: Rescue
37: Symbol of Peace
38: Hell Week
39: Promises Have Been Made
{Valentine's Special}
1/5 Author note's
40: Moving Into Dorms
41: Room Designs
42: Create Those Ultimate Moves
43: Ultimate Move...Or Not
{St. Patrick's Day Special}
44: The Test
45: Who Is This Guy
46: What is This a Horror Movie
47: Finishing Group
48: You Want Me To WHAT!?!
49: Rescue Exercises
50: What's The Big Idea?
2/5 Author note's
3/5 Author note's
51: The Truth
52: Deku vs Kcchan part1
53: Deku vs Kacchan part 2
54: A Season of Encounters
Rin X (Y/n) Headcannons 😈
55: Primitive Instincts
{4th of Jully Special}
56: The Big Three
57: A Dark Past
58: The Scoop on U.A. Class 1-A
59: What Happened Then And There
🎢61: Girl Meets...🎢
62: Run
63: So Close Yet so Far
{One Year Special}
64: Fighting Fate
65: How do you Make Tea?
Halloween Special 2.0
66: Let's Go, Gutsy Red Riot
67: Who's The Man on The Inside...or Woman
68: A Sence of Hope
69: Stay Alive
70: GO!!!
71: Everyone Has Something
72: Suneater of the Big Three
73: Red Riot
74: Kirishima's Origin
75: Who is You!?
76: The Temp Squad
77: Lemillion
78: Five More Minutes
79: An Upgrade...Great
80: Lets Get Some Friends Back
81: Infinite 100%
82: Time for Revenge
83: Good?...Me?
84: Smoldering Flames
85: Proud Father Moment
86: #TeamYAHO
87: Relief for License Training
88: School Festival
89: Preparing for the School Festival is the Funnest Part
90: Mama Bear
91: Gold Tips Imperial
92: Friend Not Foe
93: School Festival Start!
94: Pure Beauty
95: Hero Billboard Chart
96: His Start
[Movie Chapter 1]
[Movie Chapter 2]
[Movie Chapter 3]
[Movie Chapter 4]
[Movie Chapter 5]
97: All Hands on Deck!
New Hero Costume!

60: Overhaul

2.5K 121 42
By SilverFang240

The next morning everyone was awake and eating breakfast. Everyone noticed Rin's absence but they just thought she was sleeping in. Fiona however, was downstairs and on a mission. The cat walked over to Momo, Uraraka, Mina, and Hagakaure's table. The cat sat on the floor and stared right at them to get their attention. They all took notice of the cat and looked over at it.

'Purrfect, part two.' Fiona thought.

[Author: Sorry not sorry, I had to add a cat pun.]

Fiona yawned before rolling onto her back and giving them the pleading eyes. They squealed at the cats cuteness. Uraraka noticed that the cat basically said it was hungry so she took some fish off her plate and gave it to the furry creature.

Mission success.

The other three girls at the table soon followed and gave the cat some of the food that was on their plates. Jiro was sitting at the nearby table, looked at the cat oddly.

"Hold on, didn't Rin go buy cat food yesterday?" Jiro questioned. The four girls looked over at her.

"Maybe she's sleeping in, she did say she was gonna be back late." Mina said while gently scratching the cat's chin. Iida was walking past and overheard just the last sentence of the conversation.

"Well, someone has to wake her up before school starts." He said and started making his way towards the dorm room. His wrist was abruptly grabbed and he turned around to see the worried faces of the five girls.

"Good luck to you noble warrior." Mina said and all of them saluted to him. He was confused at their action but continued on.

Meanwhile the girls remembered what happened when they woke Rin up from her nap.

The dual haired girl was sleeping in her folded arms at the lunch table. The night before was a long night of inventing, so she would happily give up lunch for some extra hours of sleep. Anyways, lunch was about over and the five girls sitting around her didn't want her to miss class.

"Hey, Rin. It's time to wake up." Momo said while gently moving Rin's shoulder. The dual haired girl let out a tired groan and her eyes tightened. The other five were expecting her to just simply wake up and possibly a cute tired eye rub. But it was quite the opposite. Rin woke up and she gave them a chilling glare. The five girls slightly moved away in fear of the girl.

"I don't care if I miss class. I'm running on 10 minutes of sleep, so I'm not in the mood right now." Rin said in a deep threatening tone. Her devil glare sent a chill down their backs. Her eyes then slowly closed again and plopped back into her arms.

"Should we take her to class anyways?" Uraraka questioned.

"Well who knows what the next person will be in for." Jiro said and they decided to bring the girl to class. That way hell won't break loose on an unsuspecting student.

Meanwhile.

Iida made it to Rin's room and firmly knocked on the door.

"Rin. As your fellow classmate I highly advise you to wake up before school starts."

"..."

All he got was silence. He then knocked again hoping the louder knock would wake her.

"Rin?" He questioned.

"..."

Again, nothing.

"I hope you don't mind but I'm coming in." He said and turned to door knob. 'Huh. She seems like the kind of person to always lock the door.' Iida suspected and opened the door. He was greeted by an empty and quiet room.

As well as an empty bed.

'Oh, she's not here.' Iida gazed around for any signs of her. When he didn't find any he shut the door and returned to the common room. But her disappearance confused him. 'Maybe, she hasn't gotten back from her morning run yet?' He thought. He didn't want to think the worst happened right off the bat. Even if it might be true.

He made it back to the class and most all of them finished breakfast. They noticed Rin's absence behind him.

"Were you able to wake Rin?" Denki asked. He was one of the people done with breakfast.

"She wasn't there. Maybe on one of her morning runs." Iida suggested. But now that he was saying it out loud, it sounded like a long shot.

"Hopefully she'll make it to class on time." Kirishima said with a smile. A bit of worry started to develop but he brushed it off.

<Unknown>

Rin woke up to a dark room of cement. Her head aches and she tried holding it but she didn't budge. That's when she found out her hand was restrained to the chair she was sitting in, and her fake arm was nowhere to be seen. She tried getting out of the restraints but once her skin hit the steel it burned. Rin yelped in pain and stoped struggling to get her wrist away from the burning restraints.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Rin heard Overhaul say. She looked up to see his enter the room through the only door. "If you try to beak those with your strength, you'll burn." The masked man said and sat in the chair that was placed in front of her.

"What do you want from me?" Rin asked with a glare.

"I already told you. Your quirk is strong, in the right hands it could cause a lot of damage." Overhaul said, referring to himself.

"You're right it should be in the right hands. My hands." Rin said with a hateful tone in her voice. She's not gonna lose Venom and Riot just because someone wants them for power.

"Your quirk works very fast and diligently. When you heal yourself it's quite instant, is it not?" He asked and didn't get a response from Rin. "If my new experiment had that reaction time then it would sell like hot cakes."

"Can we please not talk about food when I'm hungry." Rin said plainly even thought on the inside...

DID SOMEONE SAY HOT CAKES!?!

WITH CHOCOLATE ON TOP!?!

FOOOOODDD!!!!!

'Can you two stop I'm trying to be tough right now, not hungry!' Rin scolded the simbyotes through her thoughts.

We're not hungry.

WE'RE HANGRY!

"While you're here and not being experimented on. You are ordered to take care of my daughter Eri." Overhaul said- well ordered.

"What else do you want me to do? Learn the language of bull shit you're speaking to me?" Rin asked with a smirk. Oh come on it was the perfect moment! Overhaul somewhat froze at her statement. I mean she wasn't exactly in the best position to be talking shit to the current yakuza  leader. He couldn't deny her fearlessness, but it also pissed him off.

"Listen I'm not in the mood for any blood to be on my hands. But if you even try to escape, I won't hesitate to kill you." He glared and Rin's smirk hardened into a matching glare.

"We'll see." Rin said Overhaul then stood up. He walked behind her so and stoped near the back wall.

"Kurono." He ordered and the white hooded yakuza walked into the room. He clamped one half of bulky cuffs on her hand. The cuff covered her hand and the small pillars on the cuffs clamped down on her wrist. Rin felt sharp pains where the pillars would be, so she suspected those were needles. Probably to keep her from using her 'quirk.' Time to put on her act of having a quirk.

The hooded man then opened the other restraints that burned. Rin immediately pulled her leg up and kicked the man back. He hit the wall with a thud. She tried attacking Overhaul but was suddenly pulled back. She looked over her shoulder to see the white hooded man holding a chain to her restraint. He had a firm grip on the steal so Rin decided to use him as her weapon. She swung her hand around and tried ignoring the stinging in her wrist. The chain pulled harshly and the yakuza was sent flying forward. He crashed into Overhaul and Rin took the chance to run.

Wherever she was, was like a maze she didn't know how many turns she took and each turn looked like the last. Eventually she heard footsteps behind her and a the light grey substance covered her eyes. Through Venom's eyes she saw shadows on the wall of the turn she just made. The slimy substance went away with Rin's blink and she turned again. Only to be stoped by a cement wall.

"Fuck." Rin cursed and turned around only to hear the footsteps close to her. She tried running back out the hallway but the buff yakuza from before blocked her path. Rin spun back around and ran to the dead end. The male followed her and Rin used her momentum to jump off the wall and over the yakuza thug to get on the other side of him. He turned around and saw the long chain dragging behind her. He quickly grabbed the chain causing Rin to lurch the opposite direction and fall on her back. She groaned in pain from the whiplash, fall, and wrist needles.

Overhaul stepped around the corner along with the white hooded man. The one in white took out a device with a red button on it. He pressed it and a deafening high pitched ringing came from the cuff. The dual haired girl screamed in pain of feeling like she was being torn apart and tried silencing the noise. That's a challenge to do when the noise is coming from her only hand.

He didn't turn it off for, about half a minute but it felt like an eternity for Rin. When he finally did turn off the painful noise, Rin panted for air and her ears were bleeding. She glared at Overhaul while he pulled on the chain to get her closer and glare back.

"You'll regret that." Overhaul said and took off his white glove. He then placed his bare fingers on her forehead. The veins in her face bulged and she exploded into blood and clothes.

Overhaul stood up strain and placed his glove back on his hand. While he was placing his glove back on his hand the blood on the walls moved. The blood comes back into a blob with the cuff and clothes. The blood turned to organs and skin and pretty soon Rin was back with wide eyes. Overhaul didn't allow her to be shocked for long before he pulled on the chain again and held her neck to start choking her.

HOLD UP!!!

YES BUT WE DON'T GIVE CONSENT!!!

"That will be the consequence if you ever try to escape." Overhaul threatened. He then let go of her throat and started dragging her down the hall.

<In class>

Once class started basically everyone was eyeing the empty seat in the very back of the class. It wasn't like Rin to not be in class. Aizawa that entered the room and through his tired expression he was distraught. However, he couldn't show that to his students.

"Today we'll be talking about your hero work studies. These will be more serious that your internships." Aizawa started but a green haired girl raised her hand.

"Excuse me sir. But where's Rin, Ribbit?" Tsu asked with a questioning look while she pressed her finger against her chin.

"So far, we don't know where Miss Kaibutsu is." Aizawa said. The class froze at his sentence. "We're unsure if the League of Villains have anything to do with this, but we are currently working to find her."

"Sir we could help find her with our work studies!" Mina suggested. She refused to think that Rin could never come back.

"That's not an option. It's because of the Leauge of Villains that we were all agreed to cancel your work studies." Aizawa said plainly. As if they weren't already distraught about the dual haired girl. Now the class knows that they don't have a chance to help.

"But we already met about them!" Kirishima said to try and get into the work study. He can't look for Rin if he's cooped up in the doors.

"I guess when you put it that way it makes sense." Kaminari said while playing with the tuft of fur on the tip of Ohjiro's tail. He was worried about Rin but his thought process was, how would the heroes find her if they were busy teaching students.

"But, some people think we won't be able to raise strong heroes with that sort of protective outlook. And with that in mind, the compromise is to be selective about participating agencies. So choose one with a proven track record. Otherwise you won't be taking part." Aizawa instructed.

~•~

"Wait you want me to introduce you to Sir Nighteye for the study program?" All Might asked Midoriya with some shock from his office chair.

"Yes! Since he's one of the few heroes that've worked directly under you, it's a perfect fit!" Midoriya said excitedly. 'And because it's the closest work study to where Rin said she went.' He then thought with determination.

"So, Sir Nighteye. Who could have put that idea in your head? No, of course. You wanted to be proactive, so you called Gran Torino, didn't you?" The blonde questioned and he was right on the dot.

"Yes sir." Midoriya replied while bowing.

"Well, I refuse." All Might said soon after. "I'm not saying that to punish yo, though. I have three reasons. First, I opposed work studies in a faculty meeting yesterday. I think it's unnecessary for first years to start them so early."

"I agree." Thirteen said from the other side of the faculty desk area.

"I say, we just support any hungry students who want to go the extra mile." Midnight said, next to Thirteen.

"Reason two, you need to work on your Shoot Style. Let's master that before you start doing extra hero work." All Might tried continuing without interruptions.

"He's putting in a lot of training already." Ectoplasm said from, also the other side of the desk.

"But there's still plenty of room for improvement before he can use it reliably." Cementos said to Ectoplasm from right next to him.

"And third, Sir Nighteye...I just don't wanna have to talk to the guy." All Might said blankly.

"Personal feelings getting in the way? E-mo. E-mo-Might. E-mo-Might." Mic said teasingly.

"Give me a break." All Might said to Present Mic and the other blonde left with a short laugh.

"All Might. Think about it, my quirk is so similar to yours. If I'm working for Nighteye, he'll know exactly how to help me improve it. I need to get so much stronger than I am now. I've got more work to do than anyone."

'Is he that impatient to succeed me? Or is it he wants to protect someone?' All Might thought.

"Look I appreciate your passion. But I can't introduce you. Emphasis on 'I.' All Might smirked.

<In the hall>

"Third-year Mirio Togata. All Might would like to speak with you. Please head to the counseling office." The lady voice on the overcomes said causing the blonde to stop in his tracks.

"Ha, Crazy. He wants to talk to me? Wonder what it's about." Mirio said happily although he was confused on why the hero would need a word with him.

"Hey, Togata, hey. What did you do? Are you in trouble of something, what gives?" Nejire asked.

"What business could All Might have with you?" Tamaki asked a lot calmer that Nejire.

"No clue. But..." he quickly stood in a dramatic walking pose. "I To-gata go see!" Get it?" He asked with a smile and a wink. He got no responses from his two friends. "Man that was supremely unfunny wasn't it?" He asked getting out of his pose.

'I bet Rin would have laughed.' Mirio smiled at the thought of Rin laughing at his joke. While right now she's doing the opposite of laughing.

<Unknown>

Overhaul stoped in front of a door and took off her cuff.

"Remember, the only reason I'm letting you off is so you can take acre of Eri. That also means security's gonna be tight around her." Overhaul said and opened the door into a dark room.

I bet we can still beat them.

Rin didn't say a word and was simply pushed into the room before the door closed behind her. She let out an annoyed groan before turning towards the bed and seeing a small kid. The dual haired girl suspected this was Eri.

"Hello Eri. I'm your new caretaker." Rin said with a fake smile. It's not the kid's fault, It's Overhauls. The kid looked at the woman with pure fear. It broke Rin's heart seeing that expression.

The dual haired girl started walking forward but tripped on a box. She looked down to see multiple toys still trapped in their cardboard prisons.

Guess the last guys tried bribing her.

Rin picked up the boxes on by one with her single arm and placed them against the wall. Eri watched in confusion after not having ineffective compliments throw her way, like the others did. As Rin was setting down a box her existing arm faced Eri, so when the dual haired girl turned towards the child. She was quite frightened to see no arm and small burns crawling up her shoulder. When finished, Rin walked back to the side of the bed and her height intimidated the small girl. Eri didn't expect Rin to kneel on the ground and give a caring smile to her.

"So I heard your name's Eri?" Rin asked asked. Eri slowly nodded. "I like that name. Did you know that Eri stands for different in English?" Rin asked with a kind smile.

"R-Really?" Eri asked with some interested. She never knew she had a meaning to her name.

"Yes. My name is Rin Kaibutsu." She introduced herself and Eri felt more comfortable with that. She didn't even know the names of her old caretakers.

"What does your name mean?" Eri asked. Rin was still on the ground but she decided to lean against the side of Eri's bed.

"My name...Kaibutsu means monster." Rin said with a blank expression. Eri felt like there was something behind that expression.

"We'll you don't look like a monster." Eri said and Rin lightly chuckled at her statement.

"Not on the outside."

"...But you don't act like a monster either, you're nice." Eri said and Rin rested her arm on the bed.

"You're nice too. How did you end up here?" Rin asked. Eri's expression  changed to fear again.

"They use me." Eri said and showed her bandaged arms.

"Oh." Rin said as she realized everything. Eri hugged her knees in sadness. Rin stood up and sat on the bed then wrapped her arm around Eri's shoulders comfortingly. Eri tensed at the affection but soon relaxed when she realized she liked the warmth.

"When I was down, someone once said Everything will be okay." Rin smiled.

"Why?" Eri sacked with confusion.

"Because I am here." Rin hugged Eri and the kid melted into the affection. It's been so long since she's had a hug that she forgot what it felt like.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

A: Ugh I just want somebody to take me out.

Kami: Like on a date or with a sniper.

A: . . . Surprise me.

Word count: 3278

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525 11 9
In a world where 80% of the population possesses a peculiar superhuman ability, who will rise above everyone else and come out on top? Taking a look...
36.3K 1.6K 29
(MY HERO ACADEMIA X FEMALE! OP! READER) A world where a virus has taken over. Walking the surface was once humans, not the man eating creatures you k...
32K 719 32
Currently Rewriting! The description is the same but the rewritten chapters have a gender neutral reader Living in a world filled with superpowers is...
284K 5.9K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...