๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ | ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๏ฟฝ...

By grosshooman

"๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง [๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ] ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ..๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ข.." -Keisuke Baji Chifuyu Matsuno x... More

[โšก๏ธ]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13] -โšก๏ธ
[14]-โšก๏ธ
[15]-โšก๏ธ
nice seeing you here
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20] - โšก๏ธ
[21]
[22]
[23]
dance with her
[25]-โšก๏ธ
[26]-โšก๏ธ
[27]-โšก๏ธ
[28]-โšก๏ธ
when
[29] - โšก๏ธ
[30] - โšก๏ธ
[31] - โšก๏ธ
it was Mikey all along
[32]
[33]
you and I are friends
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
you're no fun
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
how did you know
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
what if..
[52]
bonus: dance with her (w/ baji and mikey ver.)
bonus: who knows [first name] better (ft. [author])
bonus: the wedding (w/ the requested characters) pt.1

[24]-โšก๏ธ

6.4K 302 177
By grosshooman

year: 2017

Takemichi

Don't cry..

Don't cry.

I mustn't cry, but I can't help it. I'm just too..happy. I looked at Hina's beautiful light brown eyes as tears began to fall from my eyes, "This has to be a dream." I said, with my voice slightly shaking. She leaned a little closer to me, "Want me to pinch your cheeks?" she said softly. I closed my eyes shut and shook my head, I know I'm a crying mess right now.

She giggled, "I'm not the only one who's been waiting too.." she said, smiling sweetly at me.

I sniffed, then I heard a familiar voice near me, it immediately took my attention, "We're putting on smiles here! We've been waiting for 12 years!"

It was Chifuyu, sitting in the same table that me and Hina are, "So what are you breaking down for?!" he said, smiling at me. He sounded so happy. Maybe he and [first name] are finally married in this timeline.

And sitting next to Chifuyu was Draken, "This is some crazy talk," said Draken as his eyes landed on me. Then a smile slowly formed on his face, "But the fact that we're still alive is all thanks to you." he added, smiling warmly at me.

I can feel my lips shaking as tears continue to stream down my face, "Chifuyu..Draken-kun.."

"Thank you, Takemitchy."

They both said at the same time and both were smiling at me and it's making me feel more emotional. "You're really cool, Takemitchy. You saved so many lives.." said Hina. I wiped some of my tears off my face and said, "I wouldn't have succeeded alone.. You guys helped a lot too-"

"HEY!!"

We all looked in front and saw an angry-looking Pah-chin looking and pointing at our table, "What's with the noise over that table?! The main guy for today is me, isn't it?!" he shouted.

"The main person of the day is your bride, dumbass." said Mitsuya-kun, I didn't recognized him at first. His hair is different.

"Pah-chin, you're just a side character." Draken deadpanned.

Then they began to bicker, a little. I couldn't help but smile at the scene.

Pah-chin inherited his parent's business. He's a rich guy, and his bride seems to be a childhood friend.

Peh-yan is—well, as always, he's Pah-chin's adviser.

Mitsuya-kun is a rookie fashion designer. He's definitely going places.

Then my eyes landed on Hakkai and Yuzuha-chan, "Get on my level and work with me, okay Taka-chan?" he said, giving Mitsuya-kun a cocky grin. Yuzuha gave him a cold glare and said, "You're getting too arrogant."

Hakkai became a successful model working actively overseas. Yuzuha-chan is Hakkai's manager.

Then I saw Smiley and Angry, looking behind them to face me. "Come and eat our ramen, okay?" said Angry. "It's murdertier good!" said Smiley, grinning as always.

The twins own a ramen shop.

Chifuyu owns a pet shop, and Kazutora helps him out with the shop.

Kazutora must've sensed me staring at him, he slightly turned his head and looked at me annoyingly, "What are you looking at?"

I quickly looked away from him and my eyes landed on Draken-kun and Inupi. "Inupi, have you ordered the carburetors yet?" Draken-kun asked. "Yes, it'll arrive tomorrow morning." said Inupi, sitting next to him.

They own a bike shop together.

"Takemichi-kun."

I heard someone call my name, when I turned my head, and saw who it was, I was a bit taken aback, seeing him alive.. He smiled at me and said, "The day has finally come, I know you can make it."

"Naoto!" I jumped off my chair and hugged him. "I'm so glad you're alive!" I said as I began crying again. I heard him let out a soft chuckle and said, "Well, as your trigger to your time traveling, if I'm gone you wouldn't even be able to return."

I sniffed and hugged him tighter, "Yeah..but still!"

He placed his hand on my back and said to me, "Mission complete, Takemichi-kun."

We let go of each other and watch Pah-chin's bride about to throw her bouquet. Almost everyone's attention were on her and the ladies waiting for the bride to throw the bouquet.

"We've reached the world where my sister is alive." said Naoto.

I smiled at his words but I can feel my smile immediately dropped when I felt like something—no, someone is missing. I turn to Chifuyu and Draken who's near me, "By the way, guys..where's Mikey?" I said, scratching my head as I look around. "And [first name]-chan?" I added.

Ever since I got here, I haven't seen any sign of them.

Draken and Chifuyu flashed me a genuine smile, "Mikey is currently managing a restaurant overseas." said Draken. "He really wanted to come today but he's busy and his work load held him back." Chifuyu explained.

I stared at them in amazement, "Wow, that's so cool!" then I thought of [first name]-chan.

"What about [first name]-chan?" I asked.

I noticed Chifuyu's happy smile turned into a sad one, Draken-kun's expression also changed. I immediately got nervous.

Why are they acting like that..?

Judging by their reactions, I can tell it saddened them when I mentioned [first name] I can feel my eyes widened in fear as I thought of something.

D-Don't tell me, she's..

she's..

"S-She's not here.." I said, almost in a whisper.

Chifuyu let out a heavy sigh, "Yeah." he sounded really sad. No..

I can feel tears began to form in my eyes again. [first name]-chan isn't here, which only means that—

She still ended up dead in this future?!

What did I do wrong in the past?!

"She's not here because of—" Draken-kun stopped when he looked at me, "Takemitchy? Why are you crying? Again?" he asked, sounding a little concerned. Chifuyu tilted his head as he stared at me weirdly. Hina went beside me, giving me a worried look as she rubs my back.

I took a deep breath and exhaled shakily, "I-Is [first name]-chan dead?" I asked.

I saw Kazutora flinched, "What the hell are you talking about?!" he yelled as he was about to come at me but Chifuyu and Draken immediately blocked him. "Woah, easy Kazutora." said Draken-kun.

Oh, right..Kazutora doesn't know about me being a time leaper.

"Takemitchy was just kidding, he was just looking for [first name]." said Chifuyu, letting Kazutora go. Kazutora gave me a cold glare and scoffed.

I stared at them in confusion, "W-Wait, so..[first name] is..alive?"

Draken and Hina nodded.

"Of course, she is! Why the hell are you saying some weird crap?!" Kazutora yelled angrily at me. My tears immediately stopped flowing.

I felt so relieved..and a bit stupid.

"Oh." was all I can say. "She's alive and well, Takemitchy." said Hina, smiling at me.

Thank goodness.

"Then..where is she?" I asked.

Then I heard Hakkai from behind, "She has a photoshoot for some magazine. I'm supposed to be with her in that shoot but it ended up that they only want her to be in it." he said, sounding a little disappointed.

wait, what?

Hina noticed my confused ass and said "[first name]-chan is a model like Hakkai."

"R-Really?!"

Hakkai went next to Chifuyu and put an arm around his shoulders, "Yep, that's why Chifuyu over here is feeling a little down today." he said, giving Chifuyu a playful grin.

Chifuyu gave him a serious look, "Shut up."

I looked at Chifuyu and said to him, "Well, that's too bad, she won't be able to see Pah-chin and his bride."

Chifuyu was about to say something but Kazutora beat him to it, "She will, she's on her way right now." he said, showing us his phone.

Almost every single one of us were surprised with what he just said.

"Wait, what?!" Chifuyu exclaimed.
"I thought she can't? because of that photoshoot?" Mitsuya-kun asked.

Kazutora-kun went to Chifuyu and gave him his phone, "Her manager texted me that her shoot finished early and she said that [first name] left as soon as her shoot ended." he explained.

I took a peek on what Chifuyu's reading on Kazutora-kun's phone and it turns out that it's true. And when I saw the end of [first name]'s manager's message, I felt nervous for Chifuyu.

It said, Shimizu has been trying to call Mr. Matsuno multiple times, she left the building frowning. Expect her to arrive looking a little..irritated.

Kazutora-kun took his phone back, "To be honest, I'm a little worried for you." he said, grinning at him. Chifuyu gulped and pulled out his phone. My eyes grew wide when I saw he missed 54 calls from [first name], and it was all 15 minutes ago.

Chifuyu sighed, "Great." he said, putting his phone back in his pocket. Draken-kun and Kazutora-kun just laughed at him.

Then all of the sudden, I heard Pah-chin getting all excited, "[first name]!! You came!!"

That made all of our heads turn to look at him. We watch him jumped out the podium, his bride giggled at his action.

"I'm so sorry that I'm late!"

third person

Pah-chin immediately spotted [first name] entering the reception, he quickly stood up from his chair and got really excited, "[first name]!! You came!!" he shouted as he ran to her.

His bride laughed at his reaction and the way he jumped off the podium.

[first name] walked in, smiling and waving at him. "I'm so sorry that I'm late!" she said, also running towards Pah.

[first name] was wearing a classy glittery silver long dress, hugging her slim body that shows her curves and her collarbones are exposed, because the straps of her dress was very thin.

Her [h/c] hair is back to her natural hair color, black. The same long black hair that her cousin has.

When [first name] and Pah-chin reached each other, they gave each other a warm hug. "I don't care if you're late! At least you're here! I thought you wouldn't make it because of your stupid modeling job!" he said as they let go of each other.

She laughed, "Don't call my job stupid.."

"Meh, I'll still call it stupid," he muttered, "but anyway, let me introduce you to my bride!" he said in a cheery tone as he dragged her with him.

While Pah was introducing [first name] to his bride, Chifuyu and the others stood there, frozen. All couldn't believe that she's here, Hinata was the only one who looks..normal. "I'm glad [first name] managed to make it!" she smiled as she looked back at Takemitchy and her brother, Naoto.

Mitsuya shook his head to go back to his senses, "[first name]!" he called as he began walking his way to her, Draken, Inupi and Kazutora followed him.

"Hm?" [first name] hummed as she turn her head. Then her smile grew bigger when she saw everyone, "Hey guys." she greeted as Pah and his bride went back to their table.

Mitsuya gave her a hug, Draken and Kazutora did the same. "You all look good." she smiled at them as she looks at the attire that their wearing. "Right? Mitsuya helped me choose mine." said Draken, giving her a proud smile. She laughed and turned to Inupi, Inupi gave her a smile.

"Glad you made it, [first name]-chan." said Inupi. She gave him a warm smile and hummed in response. Then her eyes landed on Hinata, Naoto and Takemitchy.

She nearly gasped. She ran up to Hinata and the two shared a hug, "Hina! You look so beautiful!" she said as she pulled away. Hinata giggled, "Oh please, you're the one who's beautiful here."

"Nah." [first name] laughed and turned to Naoto, "Long time no see, Naoto." she smiled at him. Naoto slightly bowed his head at her, "Indeed, we've both been pretty busy." he said.

Then her eyes landed on Takemitchy, "Takemichi, I haven't seen you in a while." she said, waving at him. Takemitchy rubbed the back of his neck, "Yeah..12 years, right?" he said, giving her a nervous grin.

She raised a brow at him, "12 years..?—" she paused when she realized what he meant, "Oh! You just came back!" she exclaimed as she held both of Takemitchy's wrists tight.

Hinata giggled on how adorable [first name] reacted, "Mhm, we all have been waiting for this day to come.." said Hinata, knowing that just like her, Chifuyu and [first name] waited for this very day to come.

[first name] looked at them with a warm smile plastered on her face, feeling happy for the engaged couple, of course, Takemitchy has no idea about that yet since he just came back from the past. Then [first name]'s smile dropped when she remembered something, "Alright, where's the idiot.." she frowned as she turn to her three not-so-real-older brothers.

Mitsuya, Draken and Kazutora knows who she's referring to, the three of them pointed behind her.

[first name] turned and saw Chifuyu, hiding behind Hakkai and Angry.

"H-Hey, babe." he greeted her nervously.

She gave him her signature cold stare, "Just don't ignore my calls ever again.." she said as she began walking away, heading to the bathroom.

"S-So does this mean we're cool?" He asked as Hakkai and Angry walked away from him.

Not turning back, she waved her hand as she continued walking.

Chifuyu sighed in relief, "I guess that's a yes." he said, then he noticed Mitsuya, Draken and Kazutora, giving him smug looks. He frowned, knowing those three loves it when things like this happen.

Peh-yan and Smiley laughed, "Welp, I win, hand over the cash." said Smiley, showing Peh an open palm. Peh groaned in annoyance and pulled out his wallet.

Since they both know about Chifuyu not answering [first name]'s calls. The two had a bet on what [first name] might do to him when she arrives. Peh betted that [first name]'s gonna yell at Chifuyu and will cause a scene, while Smiley betted that she'll just stay calm like she usually is, and she'll just let the small issue slide.

Earlier that day

[first name] groaned in annoyance as she dialed Chifuyu's number one more time. She held her phone to her ear, frowning as she listens to the ringing. She just badly wants to know what's happening in Pah's wedding.

"Shimizu, you're done." said her manager, entering her dressing room. Her manager was 5 years older than her and was a bit startled seeing [first name] looking so annoyed, "Huh? That quick?" [first name] said in disbelief.

Her manager gave her a nod, "Yes, they said you were amazing as always and your poses are flawless." she said, smiling.

[first name] gave her a small smile but it immediately disappeared when she heard—"Sorry, the number you have dialed i—"

She tried again, now planning to tell him that her shoot ended early and she's gonna head straight to the reception. But still—"Sorry, the number you have dialed i—"

"Damn it." she cursed under her breath as she crankily put her phone down on a nearby table. That's it.

She took her robe off, revealing her undergarments. It's a good thing she brought the dress that Mitsuya made for her, just in case her shoot got cancelled or finished early. Her manager tilted her head as she watch [first name] getting dressed with a frown on her face.

Her manager scratched her head in confusion then her eyes landed on [first name]'s phone, she took a tiny peek and her eyes grew wide when she saw that [first name] tried calling Chifuyu, 54 times. "Oh...okay, now I can see why you're frowning.." she said her thoughts out loud, [first name] heard.

"Huh?"

Her manager flinched, "nothing!" she squeaked. "continue getting ready, I'll get you a cab." she said as she left the dressing room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 44.6K 61
"๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ. ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜." ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ผ...
58.3K 1.5K 24
everyone knows Kageyamas past and his middle school life they thought they knew everything about him they were wrong kageyama tobio has many secrets ...
80.6K 3.5K 24
"สŸแดแด แด‡ ษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด› แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดษดษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…." "ษดแดแด› แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ. ษชแด› แด„แด€ษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด› แดแดœแด› แด€๊œฑ ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ส™แดœแด› ส™แด‡แด„แดแดแด‡ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด…ษชแด… แดกษชแด›สœ แดœ๊œฑ."
272K 11.4K 22
"๐™‚๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š!" โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โžฅ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ณ...