Dream Love

By Kitsing0062x0206

This is a compilation of one shots or short stories..!The characters and plot doesn't belong to me... only th... More

Author's Note
Forced Love doesn't Last [1/3]
Forced Love doesn't Last [2/3]
Forced Love doesn't Last [3/3]
Eternal Love ๐Ÿ’–[1/4]
Eternal Love๐Ÿ’–[2/4]
Eternal Love๐Ÿ’–[3/4]
Eternal Love๐Ÿ’–[4/4]
Mafia ๐Ÿ‘‘King's Innocent ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จLover [1/6]
Mafia ๐Ÿ‘‘King's Innocent ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จLover [2/6]
Mafia ๐Ÿ‘‘King's Innocent ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จLover [3/6]
Mafia ๐Ÿ‘‘King's Innocent ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จLover [4/6]
Mafia ๐Ÿ‘‘King's Innocent ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จLover [5/6]
Mafia ๐Ÿ‘‘King's Innocent ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จLover [6/6]
After Divorce ๐Ÿ’”[1/10]
After Divorce ๐Ÿ’”[2/10]
After Divorce ๐Ÿ’”[3/10]
After Divorce ๐Ÿ’”[4/10]
After Divorce ๐Ÿ’”[5/10]
After Divorce ๐Ÿ’”[6/10]
After Divorce ๐Ÿ’”[7/10]
After Divorce ๐Ÿ’”[8/10]
After Divorce ๐Ÿ’”[9/10]
After Divorce ๐Ÿ’”[10/10]
Young Alpha Father [1/7]
Young Alpha Father [2/7]
Young Alpha Father [4/7]
Young Alpha Father [5/7]
Young Alpha Father [6/7]
Young Alpha Father [7/7]
My Destiny [1/5]
My Destiny [2/5]
My Destiny [3/5]
My Destiny [4/5]
My Destiny [5/5]
Does it End with a Break Up.? [1/17]
Does it End with a Break Up.? [2/17]
Does it End with a Break Up.? [3/17]
Does it End with a Break Up.? [4/17]
Does it End with a Break Up.? [5/17]
Does it End with a Break Up.? [6/17]
Does it End with a Break Up.? [7/17]
Does it End with a Break Up.? [8/17]
Does it End with a Break Up.? [9/17]
Does it End with a Break Up.? [10/17]
Does it End with a Break Up.? [11/17]
Does it End with a Break Up.? [12/17]
Does it End with a Break Up.? [13/17]
Does it End with a Break Up.? [14/17]
Does it End with a Break Up.? [15/17]
Does it End with a Break Up.? [16/]
Does it End with a Break Up.? [17/17]

Young Alpha Father [3/7]

719 68 13
By Kitsing0062x0206

Kong's POV

All of us sat down in the cheer hall as we changed into the shirts they gave us. I was sitting between Tew and Em. I have noticed that Tew has calmed down and was now participating with the cheer game the second years were organizing.

The game went on.. most of my classmates were introducing themselves.. I was trying my best to remember their names.. It was my turn but suddenly the whole room became silent. I sat down back when the second years moved aside as the new set of students walked in. One of them was Phi Knot.

"Swadee Khab First Years.. I am Arthit Rojnapath.. your head hazer and also a third year senior. I am in charge of monitoring you all through out the year. I hope full co-operation from you all.. which means full attendance for every hazing session. Also, we expect that you all will best to complete the tasks which we are going to give you." He said as he stepped forward. I could feel something different towards him. I shifted my attention from him to Tew who was trying hard to breath normally. I put my hand on his knee making him look at me.

"It's okay relax.. tell me what happened..?" I whispered to him. I was still hearing the hazers introducing themselves.
"Mate..." Tew managed to whisper. I understood the pull he must be feeling.. and being an Omega he must be feeling restless. I looked back at where P'Knot was.. he was trying hard to put his stern face. I held Tew's hand and gave him an assuring smile. I released a slight soothing scent enough for Tew to get distracted from his Mate's scent. I wasn't sure if my guess was right or not.. but I decided to speak later.

Wad who was on the other side also felt something wrong as he held Tew's other hand while he was still looking forward. But I noticed that there was something wrong with him also. I wasn't sure.. and since he was using scent blockers and mainting blank expressions.. it was hard to read him and his feeling right now.

"Now we would like to give you the first task." P' Arthit's voice bought back my focus on them. P'Knot has already bought his auro under control. 
"But before that.. we would like to ask if you all want to know the seniors or not..?" P'Knot asked. Everyone were mumbling the answer.
"Answer it loud and clear." P'Prem shouted.

"YES PHI." We replied together. 
"Good.. then I want you all to collect 1000 signatures in a week." He said. 'The hell.. one week..?!' Every one were whispering about how impossible was this task. 'It isn't practically possible.. but can I ask them for more time..? No.. let us try for few days.. if it isn't possible then we can ask them.. They will be around in the campus itself right.' I thought.

"Silence.. if you want to talk then ask for permission after you tell your name and student id." Phi Arthit shouted silencing the whole hall. I could sense Em and Wad were about to stand up.. I held Em's hand and stopped him from getting up while I nodded my head in denial when Wad looked at me. I was glad that he sat down.

We were soon dismissed.. the second years distributed the books in which we were going to collect the signatures. Once we were out of the cheer hall I, Em, Tew, Wad and Oak along with May, Maprang and Prae walked towards the canteen. The girls were complaining about how impossible the task was.

"Kong.. why did you stop me from rising a question.?" Em asked me. Even Wad was looking for the answer.
"We haven't even tried it guys.. and they will be around in the campus right.. so we can ask them for more time if it isn't possible even after trying." I said.
"He is right.. sometimes.. it is all about our efforts.. maybe we can complete the task if we work hard.. why not try before giving up or asking more time." Tew added in support of me. Everyone of us bought some drinks and decided to collect a few signatures after the a short break. We sat down at one of the benchs. 

"Kong can you come with me..?" Tew whispered in my ears. 
"Where.?" I asked him with a low voice.
"I will tell you.. but first come with me na." He requested.
"Guys.. we will be back soon.. wait for us here.. or you can start collecting signatures.. we will join you all." I said as I stood up along with Tew.
"Where to?" Em asked.

"Mind your work with your Mate.." I teased him to dodge the question.
"We will wait here.. we can collect the signatures together.." Prae said. I nodded and followed Tew out. He was walking towards a classroom. When we entered I saw our hazers standing there. The classroom was empty.. They closed the door once we came inside.

"Why are we here.?" I whisper asked Tew.
"Phi Knot called me." He replied.. I waited for him to continue what he was going to tell. "He is my mate." He said with a low voice. I guessed it. I looked at Phi Knot who stepped forward towards Tew. I stepped aside so that they can talk.

"What is your name Nong..?" Phi Knot asked. Phi was unconciously releasing his scent and aura around him which was making Tew to shiver in front of him.  P'Prem and P'Bright were trying to nudge back P'Knot to the reality but he seemed lost in Tew that he was unconciously releasing his pheromones. P'Tutah and P'Arthit seemed effected by it but I could not care much about it seeing Tew struggling. 

I immediately released my soothing scent as I went and stood between P'Knot and Tew.
"SNAP OUT P'KNOT.." I said with a rised deep voice. P'Knot jolted back to the reality and realized he lost his control.. 
"I am sorry for rising my voice Phi.. but it was getting out of hand.." I apologized and supported Tew.
"It's okay Nong.. and Thanks for pulling me out of the trance. I am sorry Nong.. I lost control." He apologized. I stopped releasing my scent.

"My name is Tew.." Tew said with a shy little voice. 
"Would you..? I mean.. do you..?" P'Knot wanted to ask something but was failing to form the words.
"I would like to take a chance Phi.. I want to get to know you before we decided on anything." Tew said looking at P'Knot. I was proud of my friend. Everyone of us smiled.
"But there is something I want to say Nong.. but before that I want to make it clear that I am not ashamed of you or looking down on you." Phi Knot said.

"I want to keep our bond a secret till the hazing is done. I will talk to you and meet you outside.. but I want it a secret in the university." He said. I kind of understood his reason but did not want to speak anything.
"Why Phi.? Is it because you are a hazer.?" Tew asked.
"Yes Nong.. I don't want others to think that I or my friends are showing partiality to you or your friends because of our mate bond.. it will make it hard for us to deliver what we want to." Phi Knot said. Was it the same reason why mate hasn't showed up..? Is he one of the hazers.. if it is then the possible person is Phi Arthit.. but if he isn't.. then who must it be..? I kept wondering in my mind.

"I understand Phi.. I don't mind not telling others but can I tell my friends circle.?" Tew asked.
"You can.. but be sure that they won't spread it.. it would be worst if it spreads as a rumor." Phi Knot said.
"Okay Phi.." Tew said with a smile. They exchanged their numbers. I tried to get the scent of Phi Arthit but wasn't able to.. he must be using the scent blockers just like Wad.. but I don't know why was he doing that. P'Knot even took my number along with Tew's. Before leaving I took a look at every hazers as we wai'ed to them. That was when I recongnized Phi Bright.

"Phi Bright.. may I have a word with you.?" I asked him. 
"Me..?" He asked as he made a confused face.
"Khab Phi.." I said. He nodded his head. "Separately." I added. 
"Guys leave.. I will join you.." Phi Bright said to his friends.
"Tew.. just tell them I will come in a couple of minutes.." I said to him and once they were out I locked the door.

"How have you been Kong.? I thought you would not recognize me." Phi Bright asked me with a low voice once we were left alone.
"Fine Phi.. Though I have seen you only once.. you are my favorite cousins mate phi.. how can I not recognize you. Sure I haven't recognized you when you were standing as an hazer. Anyways.. I never knew you were studying here.. where is P'Gun..?" I asked him as I hugged him.
"We are fine.. and even he is studying in this college itself.. Though he misses his parents every now and then.. he is fine. And my parents are more like his parents now.. They love him more than me." He said making me chuckle.

"I miss him Phi.. can I meet him once.?" I Asked him.
"I will let him know about it. No one knows about him being my mate except my gang. But they don't know about Gun coming from a prominent family or me being a heir.. It is still a secret.." He said.
"That's more than better Phi.. even I did not want to reveal about being a heir and all.. And there are many things I need to tell you both.. especially what happened in the last one year." I said excitedly. 

"Then I will arrange a meeting for us soon.. get Nong Em with you.. we miss him also.. But I am sure Gun would be here the moment he knows you are here.." Phi Bright said.
"Can't do anything.. I am his favorite." I said.
"I know.. I know.. Then will see you later.. my friends are going to roast me up now with questions.. What do you want me to tell them.?" Phi Bright asked me.

"How about telling that I was Phi Gun's junior in high school and quite close to him.? That would make sense and family won't be involved since we are keeping it a secret." I suggested.
"Better.. then let us go with it.." He said. We walked out of the room and saw that other Phi's were standing there and looking curiously at us especially Phi Arthit. I wai'ed to them before I joined my friends.

Tew has already told them about Phi Knot being his mate.. I am glad that he trusted them though we just met today. 
"What did you talk with P'Bright.?" Tew asked me.
"P'Bright..? You stopped to talk to him..? Why.?" Maprang asked.
"I kind of know him.. he is the mate of one of the seniors from my high school who was close to me.. and is still the closest." I said.

"Wait.. how come I don't know him? I was with you since childhood." Em whinned.
"Shut up dumbo.. he is P'Gun's mate. You did not recognize him.. even I did not.. I just recognized him while Phi Knot was talking to Tew.. so I had a talk with him about P'Gun." I said. 
"Really..?! Where is P'Gun then..?" Em asked happily.
"Same university other department.." I said.

"Who is P'Gun.?" Other's asked.
"My only competitor... he is the other person who is closest to Kong since forever just like me.. He always take my friend away from me." Em complained. I immediately smacked him. 
"Idiot.. he is like a brother to me.. stop blabbering.." I said and everyone laughed. I was glad Em did not slip about our bond.

After that we started collecting the signatures.. We were having fun with the various tasks the seniors were asking us to do. I was glad that even Wad was loosening up and trying to know the seniors along with us. I stood beside him the whole time.. supporting him. He became comfortable in my presence as we started laughing and teasing eachother. 

"Don't you want our signature..?" I heard a voice behind as we were walking towards another seniors. I looked around and shocked to see the expression on his face.

So who does the voice belong to..?

Do you guys think Kong will identify his mate..?

And I know I changed Kong's character a little from the series.. but I hope it went well.. 

Why do you think Wad is using scent blockers..?

Thank you..! Stay safe and Stay happy..!

~Jaan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Choice By Ai

Fanfiction

65.8K 3.4K 12
At the end of the day, it is all about your choice. . . I know the description sucks! LOL! But I hope you give this fic a chance. Original pictures...
74.1K 4K 18
No description Please read the story This is my first time, so please forgive my mistakes. I do not own the characters and the pictures used in the s...
120K 7.8K 36
" Fine , but if you touch me , I can touch you. Your body. Anywhere." " Wait what- " " Yeah. One brush gives me one minute. Intentional touch , fiv...
983K 62K 123
When life gave Arthit lemons, I gave him Kongpob. And maybe some tequila and salt. ๐Ÿ˜‰ It's a whirlwind love story. Start: Aug 4, 2019 End: Sept 29...