Can't Express Myself (Roddy R...

SweatGoddess tarafından

Exotic and Roddy are just friends who have feelings for each other. When they take commit to being in a relat... Daha Fazla

characters
Just friends
Confused
Giving In
The surprise
Making Love
More &More
Good Day
Back to Cali
Adjusting
New characters
Jealously
Acting A fool
Getting back on Good terms
New York show
Girls Night Out
Pregnancy Scare
Withdrawal
Handling Drama
Death of my Ex
Future wishes
Birthday Coming up
Crazed
Birthday Bash
The proposal
Enjoying Hawaii
Baby Fever
Wedding Plans
Troubled waters
"I DO"
Honeymoon
New Home
Gender
Babyshower
Pregnancy Craze
Labor and Delivery
New Addition
6 weeks
Family
Epilogue
LIVE LIFE FAST
Fighting temptation
Two wrongs don't make a right
Sneaky Links
Unfaithful
"Are you serious?"
No kizzy
Pretend
"Why you avoiding me?"
Avoidance pt2
All these years
Hit the fan
Real life Nightmare
Escape
how i got all
the blocc is hot 🔥
History
lesbian sistas
y'all need to get these vote up
Ready to Pop
Killer Crip
Revenge
coma
"Are you okay?"
Back to normal
Real Commitment

First Movement

69 7 0
SweatGoddess tarafından

Roddy
I was laying on Exotic stomach as we watched a movie in the living room. I felt something kick my head. I thought I was tripping until it happened again.
"Mamas did you feel that ?"
"Baby no I was watching the movie" I turned pulling her shirt up. "Stink stink are you moving in there?"
I felt movement under my hand Exotic's eyes got big. "Oh my god the baby's starting to move" I gasped as I felt it again. "Aaaww my lil stink daddy love you move again?" I felt what I think was a kick. "Ooohh my god hey lil stink it's mamas move for me now?" She put her hand next to mine and it was bunch a movement.
"Aaww stink don't choose favorites!" I groaned and she started giggling. An idea popped into my head I grabbed some popcorn and put it to her mouth "Eat this mamas I want to see how he react."  She ate some and we waited a few minutes he moved a lil bit but not too much.

I went to the kitchen getting more snacks I was obsessed with my lil man moving. I came back feeding her some pineapple chunks which was one of my favorite snacks. I pulled out my phone recording her stomach as I put my hand on it waiting for a reaction.
He moved alot and I started giggling "My stink love that" he kept moving and playing my heart filled with joy that only becoming father could bring.
I fed her some strawberry ice cream making him move around even more.
"I love you my stink stink" I kissed and rubbed her stomach. I felt his lift foot kick my hand and I could see it. "Oohh shit thats enough he getting too excited"  I chuckled as Exotic grabbed my shoulder. He put both feet out and I rubbed them through her stomach "ok stink stink" he moved his feet and Exotic relaxed releasing my shoulder. "His is a mess just like you"

Exotic
I couldn't believe he was moving so much especially when we talked to him or I ate something he really liked. It was and amazing feeling. I smiled at Roddy as we continued watching the movie. I placed headphone in my stomach and played some Mozart. I didn't pay attention at first but then I realized he would move to the beat. "Roddy watch this" I took the headphones out and put the phone to my stomach pressing play "anytime the beats gets faster he moves faster watch" the beat slowed before picking back up and he moved with the beat. Roddy laughed "Yeah kadence fits him" I smiled as he kept doing it.
"I love you mamas" his eyes sparkled
"I love you too baby"

He laid his head back on my stomach while watching TV and kept kissing it. I put the headphones back on my stomach and watched the movie.
I kept feeling him move inside me it was different feeling but a good one. Once we got done watching the movie I got up to cook some pasta. Roddy came up behind me rubbing my stomach. "I love you mamas"
"I love you too daddy" he sniffed my neck making me giggle. We where always affectionate but he had got worse sense I had gotten pregnant. I didn't mind though. "How long you want to wait in between babies?"
I threw my head back and laughed.
"At least until this one is walking" I turned my head looking at him leaning against the island.

"Mmm okay mamas" I chuckled shaking my head and stirring the pasta. "You ever thought about singing professionally?"
I chewed my lips as I thought about
"Uh not really" he came over kissing my neck " why not mamas?" I turned the pasta down and turned kissing him "Because it's alot of work I see all the stuff you have to do" he nodded "Plus I got this little one on the way and Im thinking about opening another boutique cuz the first three are doing great" he kissed my nose "I know mamas but you could at least sing part time people should hear you you had whole room in tears you a wonderful singer." I nodded "Okay once I adjust to being a mom I will record a couple tracks" he smiled at me and I rolled my eyes. I love that he always pushed me to do better and bring out the best in me. I turned back and plated our pasta.

Roddy
There was no way I was going to allow Exotic to waste her talent she brought me to tears when she sung and I don't cry easily. I wanted her to share her gift with other people. I knew she would need time to adjust to being a mom but i doubted it would take her very long she had a natural mother instincts. "So I was thinking for the baby's room a nice yellow because this baby is my sunshine" I chuckled and nodded "Yeah mamas that sounds good" we finished eating and I pulled her on to my lap kissing her. I felt the baby moving and I smiled into the kiss. "Apparently he loves pasta" Exotic nodded and giggled "Yes he does I feel like he is dancing in there"

I brushed hair out of her face and rubbed her cheek. I just stared at her  and thought about how grateful I was.
She giggled nervously "Stop staring at me" I pecked her lips. "I cant mamas " she licked her lips and I felt my dick jump. She eyed my lips and I bit lip staring at her.  "You got a man baby you to fine to be single?" She bit her lip catching my role play. "YES I do and he wouldn't appreciate you flirting with me" she got up from my lap and walked into the living room turning on music and dancing. I walked up to her and pulled her into me  "it's not flirting If the attraction is mutual"
"Oh is it?" She giggled and I nodded.
"Besides if you wear mine I would never let you out of my sight" She slid her arms around my neck. "Well I'm not yours" I sucked her bottom lip.
"I can fix that "I said grinding on her
"Mm how are you going to do that?"
I rubbed her ass through her shorts "First I would play with your body until you were putty in my hands" I slipped my hand in her shorts rubbing her slit. "What would you do next?"
I licked my lips as I pumped a finger inside her."I'd eat your pussy for hours staring into your eyes. She panted and her eyes dilated with lust.
"Then I would kiss you so you could taste how sweet you are" she rubbed my dick through my pants. "Then I would fuck you like Im mad at you and have you scream my name" she pecked my lips "Say less" she walked upstairs looking at me. I didn't bother turning off the music it was my antisocial album anyway.

Exotic
I screamed as he ate me out he had been eating me out for 2 hours I came so many times I lost count. "Ohhhh Fucck" I shuddered as I came again.
"Sexy ass" I smiled  as he climbed on to of me. "What's your name baby?"
I chuckled he was a mess "it's Exotic"
"Mm that you are" he winked at me making me blush. "My name is Rodrick but you can call me daddy"
I licked my lips "Give me a reason to call you daddy"
"Oh I will give you several" he kissed me again before he laid down and I got on top of him in cowgirl position giving him a perfect view of my ass. I slid down on his dick and we both  moaned he ran his hands down my back. I propped my knees up and started bouncing. "Yeah get that shit" I moaned as he smacked my ass. "Uhh it's so big" I clenched him and he sucked in a breath."Yeah take it mamas"

"Fuuuucccck" I could feel my self started to drip on him as I bounced.
"Oh shit Mmm" he slapped my ass as I bounced. I stopped because I was   coming and he thrusted up into me. "Mmhm shit" he sat up putting his arm around my titties as he pumped into me. "Oh shit I'm cumming again" he flicked my clit."DADDDDYYYY"
"I told you girl that's right I'm your daddy" he sucked my neck as he panted in my ear "Fuck you so sexy" I moaned. He turned me around while he was still inside. "I need to see that beautiful face" I smiled kissing him "You love seeing my face?"
"Yeah I mean I don't really like hitting it from the back unless we in the mirror and I can see your face" I smiled and teared up. "So we should get mirrors on the celling" he bit his lip "I like that mamas" I pecked his lips
"I love seeing your face when we make love too I just thought you enjoyed thats why I did it" he smiled at me.
"No I need to you face all the time I like seeing how I make you feel"
I bit my lip "You make me feel a whole lot" he bit his lip and started pumping into me. "Mmm shit wet ass pussy baby" I moaned and started bouncing on him. "Ohh fuck it's so good " I bit my lip and looked down at his dick going in and out of my pussy.  The baby moved kicking his chest making him giggle. "Aww mamas look at our stink moving you think he can feel your pleasure?" I licked my lips "Yes the baby feels everything I feel" he kissed my lips still stroking me and rubbing my titties. "Huh fuck I bout to nut" I grabbed his shoulder as I squeezed him   I stared at his face and his eyes rolled back. "Ahhhhh mamas" I kissed his neck and kept doing it.
"Oooohhhhh" I smiled as he licked eyes with me and came.
We made love for 3 hours and finally calmed down.

I started reading on my phone about giving vaginal birth. "What you reading mamas?" I looked over at him and he was genuinely curious.
"I was reading that when you give natural birth it makes your vagina tighter." He raised his eyebrows "Shit I'm really have to focus then not to nut in yo pussy already tight" I laughed and snorted hitting him playfully on the shoulder. He got up kissing my forehead "Im cooking dinner for us tonight mamas" 
"Mm I must have put it on you" he chuckled shaking his head "Everytime you put it on me that pussy voodoo"
I laughed snorting "Oh that's her name?" I asked pointing to my pussy
"Hell yeah" I kissed him again before he left to cook, I sat watching TV.

Roddy
I went down to the kitchen and started prepping everything. I was making her fried chicken , Mac and cheese , creamy spinach and mashed potatoes with gravy.  An hour later I was done I plated the food and took it up to her.
"Here you go mamas" I would usually call her fat mamas but she was emotional being pregnant and I didn't want her to feel bad about her body.
"Oh my god baby this looks and smells amazing" I smiled at her and sat down.
I sat my plate on her lap waiting for her to take a bite. We prayed and she started eating. "Mmm this Mac and cheese is on point" she swirled her fork in emphasis. I smiled taking abit of my chicken. I held it  my piece to her mouth and she bit it. "Damn baby" she started smacking and eating more.
"Everything is seasoned perfect and it compliments each other" I smiled as I ate. I didn't ever need anyone approval but Exotic was different.
"I did good mamas?"
"No baby you did excellent" I blushed chewing some food.

"For the chicken I don't even need hot sauce mm" I smiled "Yeah I put a Lil cayenne in the batter" she smiled nodding as she chewed the food.
"The baby finna be jumping after this" I laughed at her expressions. We finished eating and I sat the plates on the dresser before snuggling her.  I kissed her face "Can I lay on your stomach tonight mamas?"
"Yeah you can let our Lil stink kick you in the head all night" I chuckled and gave her along deep kiss before kissing her stomach and rubbing it "I love you Daddy's lil stink" I felt a kick and laid my head on her stomach.
"Mamas I love you"
"I love you too baby"
I felt the baby kick and move making me smile as I was drifted off to sleep. It was an automatic reaction when I felt the kicks I would smile and kiss her stomach even in my sleep.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE BOOK SO FAR

Love y'all 🥰🥰🥰

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

275K 6K 31
ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ʟᴏɴɢ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴜꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴀꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ, ʟᴜꜱᴛꜰᴜʟ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ꜰᴀᴛʜᴇʀ. ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ...
118 9 23
FRIEND ZONED. I've been trapped there for a year. After a disastrous first date with Laney, that was it. Best friends is all she gave me. SIDELINED...
115 4 18
A miracle happened, Tristan cares At least about one person. Bart is in his life, and he wants to keep him there, but how does the monster who's only...
1.6M 24.5K 76
Love. As 'beautiful' as love can be it hurts and bleeds. If you're unlucky you may even love the very person you know you can't have. The best friend...