I Was Just His Tool (Taehyung...

By story_writer77

Taehyung: "I don't care you can pay it or not. I want my debt till next week!!" Jeun: "Taehyung please give u... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 7

18 2 0
By story_writer77

I woke up feeling headache. Then i realized where i was. And all the memories of the previous day roamed in my mind making me cry and let down more tears to fall. I was feeling so helpless and scared.

Maybe he feels guilty. Or may be he again abuses me. I can't trust him. I don't have any hope and courage insisde me to fight back still I want to go out of this hell. I woke up and went to my room to change my torn clothes due to his beatings. Thank god he didn't rape me. Because bastards like him can cross their limits anytime. I should be careful for that too. Then i did my morning routine and got freshened up. There was no sign of him in the house which indicates that he is still sleeping. I searched the first aid kit and treated my wounds. To be honest I felt much better after that.

I went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast. Then i heard some footsteps. He woke up. He was ready as usual wearing a black tuxedo ready for his unknown dirty work. He was having a cold expression all the time. He came and sat on the dinning table. I quickly served him food. He started eating. He didn't even talk to me. I was about to sit on the other dinning chair and serve food for myslef when he suddenly spoke:

Taehyung: "Why are you sitting here? Don't you know that you will eat after your master is done eating? Mannerless girl."

Jeun: "Master?" I was confused. Yesterday he made me sit on his lap and put food in his mouth and now he is talking fool. Oh but yesterday he also abused me. And made rules for me that i have to obey him no matter what. So Jeun do as he says in order to save yourself from this bastard's anger.

Taehyung: "Yes I am your master. And from now on you will only call me that only and eat after me. You are my slave."

         I didn't say anything and stood a little away from him watching him eating breakfast. I controlled my anger and tears. Why is he so rude and ruthless? Doesn't he have a heart? I was never treated this bad. I was always said that i am very beautiful and talented and i always got appreciated. He is hurting my feelings. He is so selfish. He will never understand what it feels to be a slave. I hate him.

He was eating with a cold yet expressionless face. Suddenly something popped in my mind and i felt the urge to ask him.

Jeun: "Master can i ask something?"

Taehyung: "Go ahead. "

Jeun: "Can't i talk to Jackson anymore?"

Taehyung: "No you can't talk to any boy except me. Otherwise you know what can happen."

Jeun: "ok." I just said okay but inside i wanted to punch him. What does he think of himself?? There is no women here and i am prohibited to talk to boys. Wow my life is so miserable. I can't even make any friend now.

Taehyung: "And listen. You can't leave the house without my permission no matter what. And don't let anyone inside unless i permit you. "

I again said "ok."

     What does he want? He want me to die here doing just cleaning, cooking, getting beaten up and without meeting anyone? I am a human afterall. I don't see any hope here but still my heart wants to run out of this hell. But what i didn't know at that time was he was actually trying to protect me.

I started cleaning the house and washing the dishes. At lunch time Taehyung came. He usually doesn't come at this time from home. It was early. I hope everything is ok.

He marched inside almost throwing his coat on the couch. Looked like he was in hurry and tired.

Taehyung: "My 2 friends are coming. Prepare some tasty lunch."

Jeun: "When are they coming master?"

Taehyung: "In some time. Prepare luch first. " He said removing his shoes resting on the couch.

Jeun: "okay."

I prepared tasty dinner so that it satisfies him. And about his friends i don't know who they are and how will they behave. I wish they are as nice as Jackson. But wait... Jackson. It reminds me something. Oh no he told me not to talk to boys. And now his friends are coming. Will he beat me again? This thought made shivers ran down to my spine. I thought to ask him whether i can talk to them or not but after some minutes i heard the bell. Taehyung rushed to the door in excitement.

Taehyung : "Jimin. Jin Hyung. I missed you both a lot." He hugged them and they also gave him a cute smile. They were looking nice and handsome. Jin's gaze met mine and his smile faded. He asked Taehyung.

Jin: "Taehyung is she Jeun?"

Taehyung: "yes. "

Jin: "Oh okay. Hi Jeun. I am Kim Seokjin. Taehyung's elder brother. And Park Jimin is Taehyung's friend. How are you?"

Jeun: "Oh I am fine thank you. I have prepared lunch for you have it please. " I slightly bowed. They were still standing near the entrance door when Taehyung said:
"There is no need to be informal with her she is a slave treat her as one."

Jimin: "Oh come on Taehyung she is a human afterall. She doesn't meet anyone here let us be nice to her. What happened yesterday was literally not her fault."

I heard them taking my side in front of Taehyung. Taehyung rolled his eyes and glared at me. I am glad someone is nice to me here at least unlike Taehyung.

They sat on the dinning table and i served them food. Their expressions told me that food was good. But Taehyung just kept eating quietly having and expressionless yet cold face. I sighed. I wasn't eating with them because i was ordered to eat after my master is done. What the fuck hahaha ridiculous.

(Their converstaion during lunch:

Jin: "Taehyung i saw some marks on her arms, face and neck"

Taehyung: "You know what happened yesterday. She opened the door for Jackson and spent time with him. I couldn't control my anger."

Jimin: "Come on Tae she doesn't even know what happened actually and you abused her for the mistake she didn't even do. And you are still rude to her. I never thought you will behave like this."

Jin: "Did you rape her due to your uncontrollable anger?? Don't tell me."

Taehyung's eyes turned red due to their slight scolding. His ego was hurt.
Taehyung: "That is my personal matter. Do you think so low of me??"

Jin: "And i am your elder brother. And i asked this because i saw bite marks on her neck. I didn't ask her maybe she gets embarrassed or uncomfortable. I am glad you didn't do anything like this. And don't ever do even."

Taehyung: "I will do if i feel i should. She is my slave and i can do whatever i want."

Jin and Jimin both were now angry how he shamelessly said he can do anything he wants.

Jimin: "Taehyung please don't behave like that. You are not a bastard so don't behave like one. You know that you have to respect women no matter they are your so called slaves or not."

Jin: "She is a human and she also has feelings. Treat her like one."

Taehyung just stubbornly continued eating without saying anything.)

They were done eating and then sat on the couches in the living room watching tv. I served food for myself and started eating. Just then Jin said:

"Jeun can you please listen to us for sometime i have and important thing to discuss."

Jeun: "But i am eating."

Jin: "Okay we can talk afterwards-"

Taehyung: "Stop eating and come here. Your food is not more important than Jin hyung. Obey him." He said me to stop eating coldly. Like wtf am i not human?

I rolled my eyes and stood near them. Taehyung stood up and started walking towards his room which was upstairs.
Taehyung: "You guys tell her what you want. I am not interested i am going to take a shower. " With this rude statement Taehyung made his way towards his room. Now we three were left.

Jimin: "Jeun sit here don't keep standing."

Jeun: "Ok."

I hesitantly sat down on the couch.

Jin: "Look Jeun i can explain why Tae behaved so cruel to you last night. He was exhausted due to work and also due to Jackson and when he saw that bastard in his house with you, he couldn't control his anger and bursted out on you. Infact i apologize for that."

Jeun: "But why are you calling him bastard? Isn't Jackson your friend or you hate him?" Their eyes widened i don't know why.

Jimin : "Don't you know? " Their expressions were shocking omes.

Jin: "Jeun he is our biggest mafia rival. He came to Tae's home to tease and threaten him but when he discovered only you are home, he got better chance to challenge Tae and his anger by behaving nice with you. He fooled you."

My eyes widened. What? I spent a whole day with him thinking that he is Taehyung's friend and he fooled me? I can't believe.

Jeun: "W-w-what??" I was beyond shocked.

Jimin: "Calm down Jeun nothing happened. And i know he restricted you from going out of the house and letting anyone in for your safety. Jackson may take advantage of you to threaten him."

Jin: "And i know he did so wrong by abusing you. We will teach him a lesson for not controlling his anger. This action of him was so stupid. But believe me Jeun he wants to protect you and on the other hand he also doesn't want to show you. He is that type of man who seldom show their feelings."

Jimin: "Don't worry Jeun we are with you." He slightly put his hand on mine to comfort me. But Jin pinched his arm to warn him. Jimin then removed his hand from my palm. To be honest i didn't mind it. They are literally nice.

(Jin whispered in Jimin's ear:
"Jiminah are you stupid remove your hand can't you control your flirty behaviour? "
Jimin: "I am sorry I didn't mean that stay calm.")

What i didn't notice that Taehyung saw this. He clenched his fists.

Taehyung: "I have an important meeting with some mafias. So you guys kindly leave."

Jin: "We will also come with you."

Taehyung: "There is no need. Just leave."

Jimin: "What happened to you Taetae why are you behaving cold to us. Let us give some company to Jeun she must be bored."

Taehyung: "I am not rude. She is not bored she has many works to do she has to clean the mansion don't waste her time."

Jimin: "Tae we are your friends treat us like friends."

Jin slightly whispered in Jimin's ear which was audible to me but not to Taehyung because he was standing near the stairs; a little bit far from us:

"Jimin he is not in his senses he is still angry come on let's go leave him."

Jimin rolled his eyes and they both went. Taehyung furiously came to and pulled my hair grabbing my neck. I was shocked what is he doing now.

Taehyung: "Can't you control your flirty self in front of my friends? You ruined my reputation."

My eyes were tightly closed and breath was heavy due to the pain and fear.

Jeun: "I didn't do anything please leave me."

Taehyung: "I saw you holding hand of Jimin. Don't you have any shame?? You broke a rule now by talking to my friend now i will teach you how to obey me. "

Jeun: "I didn't do that Jimin just kept his palm on mine please leave me i beg you."

Taehyung: "Dare you talk back to me b*tch." He slapped me. I was a crying mess now.

End of chapter.

Sorry guys for ending the chapter in between. I was tired of typing and the chapter's length would be so much. I hope you like it. Will meet you in the next chapter till then bye bye!👋🏻💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 1.9K 55
"you don't look like a monster " "I'll tell you a secret y/n. the really bad monsters never look like monsters" ...
5.7K 127 14
β€’Jihye (you)who is sweet kind and innocent girl β€’Jeon jungkook who is cold and heartless mafia king β€’Jihye who can't see anyone in pain β€’ jungkook...
316K 13.4K 38
" I married you just because it was my father's last wish , not because I love you" Y/N a kind , bright and cheerful Indian girl who loves painting h...
371K 11.4K 41
TAEHYUNG ASIAS BIGGEST MAFIA AND A VERY RUDE ,COLD AND HEARTLESS PERSON .....GETS MARRIED TO JEON JUNGKOOK ....WELL IT WAS JK WISH TO AGREE TO THE MA...