The Winchesters Sister

By Leave_mealone17

Officially done✅ What happens when the Winchester brothers find out that they have a little sister who isn't... More

In the beginning
Chapter 1 Part one
Chapter 1 part 2
Chapter 2, The hunt
Chapter 2, The hunt part 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4 part 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6, part 1
Chapter 6, part 2
Chapter 7, Brothers!!??
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13, Learning
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18, The Rescue
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56

38

62 2 0
By Leave_mealone17

While Alex is driving down the road Stiles dad calls him.

"hey dad"

"Stiles can you come home and bring your friend with you, I need more details on the witch thing, plus its 5:00"

"Yeah sure" Stiles says.

"Yo, Alex, can we go to my house?, my dad says he need to talk" Stiles says, Alex nods and they drive to Stiles house.

When they enter the house Stiles dad is sitting at the table, he has the blade that Alex took away from the witch in a evidence bag on the table.

"Heyyyyyy.....dad" Stiles says.

"It took me long enough to know werewolves were real and now your gonna tell me that witches are real" he says.

"Yeah well that's not even half of the things out there" Alex says.

"What?!" The sherriff says.

"Well there's angels, demons, vampires, witches, leviathans, sirens, purgatory monsters, Lucifer, and the one nobody will believe, God and his sister" Alex says as she sits down.

"I'm gonna act like I didn't hear that" Stiles dad says.

Alex hears a thud behind her, she looks and sees Stiles passed out behind her.

Alex  kneels down and puts her glowing palm on his forehead

He wakes up.

"Dude, you need to control that" Alex says helping him up.

"Stiles you okay?" His dad asks, Stiles nods and him and Alex sit down at the table.

Alex explains about the Angel's and demons, she explains what she was doing there, about her family, about herself, and what she is, it takes about 2 hours.

"I'm pretty sure a witch has cursed me and 2 other girls, she made me 16 again and she clearly wanted to expose me" Alex says.

"Wait so what's your real name and age then?" The sherriff asks.

"My real name is Alexandra winchester but everyone calls me Alex, and I'm supposed to be 18"

"Okay....." the sherriff says.

"Well Alex you and Stiles should probably head out, he needs to get his jeep and come home" the Sheriff says.

Alex smiles and nods, but on the other hand Stiles looks embarrassed by his father still treating him like he's a little kid.

"Stiles, c'mon" Alex says.

Stiles gets up and walks with Alex to her car.

They drive to the Argent's place, Alex tells Stiles goodbye and he leaves.

"Hey I'm back" Alex says, she puts her bag down and gets her laptop out.

"Hey, we found out what the symbols mean that you found on the dead guy" Sam says.

"Okay, what do they mean?" Alex asks.

"Well some of them mean sacrifices, others mean worshipers, some of them are witch symbols, some are demons and I just cant figure out this one symbol" sam says.

This is the symbol:

"Let me see" Alex says, she looks at the picture and starts to unwrap the laptop she bought.

She plugs the charger in and makes a account, she searches up the symbol and finds it.

"Apparently it stands for Cosmic Coven" Alex says.

"Okay" Sam says.

Alex goes to her room and sees Jack standing there.

"Hey I thought you were supposed to be at the bunker making sure that no one gets in" Alex says.

"Yeah, I know, I was just making sure that you were safe" Jack says.

Alex talks to Jack for about an hour and then he goes back to the bunker.

She looks at the clock and its 8:00, so she decides to take a shower and go to bed.

*Alex's POV*

I wake up to the sound of Dean banging pots and pans next to me.

"Good morning!"

"Ugh!!, stop, it's only tuesday!" I groan as I roll over and cover my ears with my pillow.

Dean turns on the radio and it plays Heat Of The Moment by Asia.

"Turn that off!" I hear Sam yell.

"Ugh fine" dean says as he turns off the radio.

"Okay, now get out before I make you" I say.

He laughs but gets out.

I grab a red shirt with white Jean's and a leather jacket.

I walk to the kitchen and grab my keys and laptop off the table.

I put on my shoes and grab my bag and head out the door.

I park in the front of the school and people look at me weird, I grab my keys, lock my car, grab my bag and walk to my class.

I sit down in my seat, everyone still looks at me weird, I start to shake my leg.

"Dude isn't she the girl that found that body in the woods yesterday?" A kid asks.
"Maybe she killed him"
"Dude how isn't she traumatized?"
"She looks creepy"
"Dude she might've helped the killer, I mean she was the only one around"

I try to ignore the voices but they just continue to get louder, my breath quickens and I grab my things and head out of the room in a rush, I go to the bathroom and drop my things on the ground.

I stare at myself in the mirror trying to make my breaths even but it doesn't work.

You know how to get rid of it so just do it...

"No I can't, I promised..."

Do it or suffer....

I begin to cry, I grab my bag and take it into a stall with me.

⚠️SELF HARM AHEAD⚠️

I reach inside a hidden side pocket inside my bag and pull out a razor blade

I pull up my sleeve, I hover the silver blade over my skin, only inches away.

I break the boundary between them and feel warm dark red blood come out of the new fresh wound, I do it again, and again, and again....

I count all the new cuts, trying to keep my arm stable.

7 new cuts...., I rise my arm off in the sink causing an unbearable sting to ring up my arm all the way into my shoulder.

Eventually when I make sure the bleeding has at least slowed a little bit, I wash the sink and flush all the bloody tissues.

I rise off the silver metal blade and put it back in my hiding spot.

Finally when the bell rings I pull my sleeve back down and grab my things, I walk to second period but someone pulls me into the locker room.

"Stiles?, Scott?" I ask, I dont see anyone.

"You know they're right, you are hot" a boy says, he pushes me up against the lockers and tries to kiss me.

I punch him in the stomach but he grabs my arm and holds me against the lockers.

"Please stop!!" I scream in pain, he grabbed my left arm.

He starts to lift up my shirt, he scoffs at the scars on my stomach as he started to unbutton my pants.

He begins unbotton his pants, I try and scream but he covers my mouth.

"Not again, not again!" I scream, a blast of energy comes from my body and sends him flying backwards.

"I heard screami...." I hear someone say as they enter the room.

It's Scott, and he saw my cuts.

I fall to the ground and begin to have a panic attack.

I rub my arm and stare at it, blood was starting to seep through.

"Oh my god..." Scott whispers.

"Alex get him outta here before anyone else comes, but you and me need to talk" Scott says.

I tap the guys forehead, he dissapeared.

"Why would you do that to yourself?" Scott asks.

"I...I really don't want to talk about it" I say trying to avoid the topic.

"Alex seriously, if you don't tell me then I'll tell your brothers" Scott said.

"I'm useless, there is no room for me in this world, ever since I met my brothers, all I have caused was more destruction in their lives, I'm no good, I need to have an escape once in a while Scott, and this..., This is how I escape" I say.

Scott's face went pale, I see tears begin to build in his eyes.

"Please don't say that about yourself, please..., you are amazing Alex, you don't need to use that as an outlet, let someone talk to you first" Scott said, just as he said that the warning bell rang telling us we have 2 minutes to get to class

"You need to stop, or so help me god, I will tell your brothers, and we will get you help whether you want it or not" Scott said.

I wiped my tears and nod.

I get in class and sit down, I look at my wrist and it's still bleeding.

Stiles asks the boy next to me to change seats and he agrees.

"You okay?" He asks me.

"Stiles he knows, what if he tells Sam and Dean, Stiles what am I gonna do?" I say.

I start to hyperventilate.

"Woah, you're okay, it's alright, Scott won't tell them, he told me he won't, but ale..alex...., What's that?" Stiles asks, he looks at my sleeve which is dark red now.

"Mrs Winchester, are you okay?, you look like your about to pass out" the teacher says.

I nod my head slowly trying to prevent my headache from getting any worse.

"Alex please tell me you didn't...." Stiles whispers.

"I..I'm fine" I say.

I shake my leg and try to focus on anything else but my mind keeps going back to Scott.

I start to get dizzy, suddenly I feel myself falling, I hear Stiles screaming at me to wake up, I open my eyes slightly and see the teacher gasp as Stiles pulls up my sleeve.

Then everything goes black.

Next thing you know I'm waking up in the hospital with an IV in my arm.

"Mrs Winchester, your awake" I hear a nurse say.

"What the hell happened?" I say getting up out of the bed.

"Woah, you need to sit back down, you lost a lot of blood and you're not allowed to leave" she says.

I ignore her and walk over to my clothes.

I grab my clothes and go into the bathroom, I get changed.

I walk back out of the bathroom and the lady is gone.

I walk out into the hallway and leave the hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 112 13
"Come with me, off into the woods. We can dance in the starlight." Bain spoke in a hopeful voice, his eyes upon the young lady he loved. Th...
308K 6.2K 32
Avengers story. Hawk Eye's little sister, Sparrow, enters the Avenger's quest to defeat the evil Loki and his army. Will she fall for one? Or will he...
Helpless By gabbs

Fanfiction

112K 1.9K 47
The long lost daughter of the evil queen washes up on Neverland and ends up falling in love. But will her mother ruin her happiness once again?
171K 4.8K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...