C Language Cultivation

Od MikiHanna

Lin Xun is a programmer. After coding all night, he found a program input window in his body. He tried to pro... Více

Chapter 1 The infinite loop (1)
Chapter 2 The infinite loop (2)
Chapter 3 The infinite loop (3)
Chapter 4 The infinite loop (4)
Chapter 5 The infinite loop (5)
Chapter 6 The infinite loop (6)
Chapter 7 Crawlers (1)
Chapter 8 Crawlers (2)
Chapter 9 Crawlers (3)
Chapter 10 Crawlers (4)
Chapter 11 Firewall (1)
Chapter 12 Firewall (2)
Chapter 13 Firewall (3)
Chapter 14 Firewall (4)
Chapter 15 Overflow (1)
Chapter 16 Overflow (2)
Chapter 17 Overflow (3)
Chapter 18 Overflow (4)
Chapter 19 DDOS (1)
Chapter 20 DDOS (2)
Chapter 21 DDOS (3)
Chapter 22 DDOS (4)
Chapter 23 Disconnect from the Internet (1)
Chapter 24 Disconnect from the Internet (2)
Chapter 25 Object Oriented (1)
Chapter 26 Object Oriented (2)
Chapter 27 Object Oriented (3)
Chapter 28 Object Oriented (4)
Chapter 29 Debug (1)
Chapter 30 Debug (2)
Chapter 31 Debug (3)
Chapter 32 Debug (4)
Chapter 33 Debug (5)
Chapter 34 Pointer (1)
Chapter 35 Pointer (2)
Chapter 36 Pointer (3)
Chapter 37 Pointer (4)
Chapter 38 Pointer (5)
Chapter 39 Pointer (6)
Chapter 40 Pointer (7)
Chapter 41 Loophole (1)
Chapter 42 Loophole (2)
Chapter 43 Loophole (3)
Chapter 44 Loophole (4)
Chapter 45 Loophole (5)
Chapter 46 Loophole (6)
Chapter 47 Loophole (7)
Chapter 48 Loophole (8)
Chapter 49 Loophole (9)
Chapter 50 Duplication (1)
Chapter 51 Duplication (2)
Chapter 52 Duplication (3)
Chapter 53 Duplication (4)
Chapter 54 Duplication (5)
Chapter 55 Duplication (6)
Chapter 56 Duplication (7)
Chapter 57 Duplication (8)
Chapter 58 Duplication (9)
Chapter 59 Duplication (10)
Chapter 60 Traversal (1)
Chapter 61 Traversal (2)
Chapter 62 Traversal (3)
Chapter 63 Traversal (4)
Chapter 64 Traversal (5)
Chapter 65 Artificial Amentia (1)
Chapter 66 Artificial Amentia (2)
Chapter 67 Artificial Amentia (3)
Chapter 68 Artificial Amentia (4)
Chapter 69 Artificial Amentia (5)
Chapter 70 Artificial Amentia (6)
Chapter 71 Artificial Amentia (7)
Chapter 72 Artificial Amentia (8)
Chapter 73 Artificial Amentia (9)
Chapter 74 Compression (1)
Chapter 75 Compression (2)
Chapter 76 Compression (3)
Chapter 77 Compression (4)
Chapter 78 Compression (5)
Chapter 79 Compression (6)
Chapter 80 Compression (7)
Chapter 81 Compression (8)
Chapter 82 Compression (9)
Chapter 83 Papers (1)
Chapter 84 Papers (2)
Chapter 85 Papers (3)
Chapter 86 The shortest path (1)
Chapter 87 The shortest path (2)
Chapter 88 The shortest path (3)
Chapter 89 The shortest path (4)
Chapter 90 The shortest path (5)
Chapter 91 The shortest path (6)
Chapter 92 The shortest path (7)
Chapter 93 The shortest path (8)
Chapter 95 D-L (1)
Chapter 96 D-L (2)
Chapter 97 D-L (3)
Chapter 98 D-L (4)
Chapter 99 D-L (5)
Chapter 100 OS (1)
Chapter 101 OS (2)

Chapter 94 The shortest path (9)

330 22 5
Od MikiHanna

Lin Xun suddenly felt weightless and could only hold on to Dong Jun's shoulders to keep his balance. He struggled due to the panic from suddenly being picked up, but was held firmly by Dong Jun.

Then Dong Jun issued a command, and a car stopped not far away; the door opened, and a small silver-white robot slid down, moving towards them. When it arrived in front of their feet, the combination of the silver discs changed, two robotic arms extended, and pushed the shared wheelchair to the hospital's parking lot.

Lin Xun was just thinking about how Dong Jun would return the wheelchair while he was carrying him; well, this may just be the difference between Dong Jun and other people—he had a lot of black technology and didn't need to do it himself.

The little girl said, "Wow".

Dong Jun turned and walked towards the car. Dong Jun hugged him firmly. Lin Xun looked back at the girl who was waving goodbye at him.

He also waved to the girl, and then he felt Dong Jun hug him a little tighter.

He asked, "Am I heavy?"

Dong Jun, "No."

Lin Xun's right hand tentatively touched the muscle line of Dong Jun's arm; despite the several layers of clothing that separated their skin, it still felt strong to the touch.

The feel of the muscles was quite different from that of a person who neglects exercise—someone like him.

Dong Jun, "Don't move."

Lin Xun obeyed, and remained motionless; the car door swung open, and he was placed on the front passenger seat. He leaned on the back of the seat holding his rose, feeling a little nervous.

Dong Jun opened the door on the other side, but instead of starting the car, he looked at him.

To be precise, Dong Jun was looking at the beautiful red rose in his hand.

Lin Xun looked at him and blinked.

Dong Jun, "She gave it to you?"

"No." Lin Xun held the flower in front of Dong Jun, pursed his lips, and then smiled. "I'm giving it to you."

Dong Jun seemed to raise his eyebrows, but he didn't speak.

Lin Xun continued to hold the flower forward, like a present; Dong Jun accepted the flower and held Lin Xun's hand, gently raising Lin Xun's hand to his lips, then set the rose aside, and started the car.

While driving, Dong Jun asked, "Where did you fall?"

"Metro entrance," Lin Xun couldn't come up with an acceptable reason for his fall, and could only admit that it was his own negligence. "I just accidentally...fell over."

Dong Jun, "On the stairs?"

Lin Xun, "...yeah."

Dong Jun, "Where else did you get hurt?"

Lin Xun, "It's okay, I'm not hurt anywhere else, only my knee suffered an injury."

Dong Jun turned the steering wheel to the left, drove into the main road, and said, "Then, did you go to the hospital by yourself to get a wheelchair? Did anyone help you?"

It would have been too pitiful if he had gone alone, jumping on one leg from the subway entrance all the way to the hospital.

Lin Xun, "No, Chang Ji was there at that time; he's the same senior brother from that day, the one who studies religion. He obtained a wheelchair and pushed me to the hospital."

Looking at Dong Jun's expression, he continued, "Then a friend of his, who is staying at his place also fell over, so he had to go and help that friend while I stayed in the hospital."

Dong Jun turned to look at him; Lin Xun was unsure of Dong Jun's emotions, but at least, he still looked gentle.

Until he heard Dong Jun say, "Then you remembered to look for your friends."

Lin Xun, "..."

He grunted.

Dong Jun turned back, continued driving, and said lightly, "Be careful in the future."

Lin Xun, "I will."

Dong Jun, "You can call me if you need to go out, and we can go together, instead of calling your other friends."

After a pause, he continued, "Your boyfriend will not leave you in the hospital lobby."

Lin Xun didn't speak for a while. He felt feverish, and a bit of sourness spread from the tip of his nose. Finally, he said quietly, "I see."

The car turned at a bend and left the main road. There were very few vehicles and pedestrians on this road. The green hedge on the roadside was extremely luxuriant, and the magnolia flowers were in full bloom. Lin Xun was neither familiar with this path nor this scenery. Five minutes later, Dong Jun's car drove into a private hospital located inside a very exquisite building. Lin Xun raised his head and glanced at the sign which seemed to belong to a prestigious medical group. After walking into the hall, a young doctor in a white coat looked at him with a smile and said, "Please proceed to the third floor."

Lin Xun was subjected to the hospital's control until he was finally pushed into a huge nuclear magnetic resonance instrument.

He still felt that he didn't need to see a doctor.

If he had to, getting an X-ray scan to examine the bones was enough. "Take not a musket to kill a butterfly and use not an MRI to treat me. This is a waste of medical resources! There is also a term called excessive medical treatment." Lin Xun thought.

But thinking about it again, Dong Jun did not take him to a public hospital to waste the people's medical resources, and this medical group might also be under Galaxy.

Well, as long as Dong Jun was happy.

Ten minutes later, he was sent back to the waiting room by a beautiful nurse. Dong Jun waited for him on the sofa in the waiting room.

The window was very large, and when you look out from inside, it was all greenery—branches of a plane tree intertwined with those of a magnolia tree, the color was dark green and white, and swayed gently and slowly in the wind. It was incredibly quiet, and this tranquility gave Lin Xun a familiar feeling.

As he was sitting on the sofa, Dong Jun took his leg. He was wearing loose-fitting clothes today. The trousers could easily be pulled up, exposing his knees and his calf.

Lin Xun was a little embarrassed and reflexively retracted his leg a little, but was pulled back by Dong Jun, holding his ankle.

He groaned again, saying that his ankle also hurts.

Dong Jun looked at him.

He looked back at Dong Jun.

Dong Jun looked down at his leg.

He also looked down at his leg.

He had a bit of an advantage because of his genes, which he inherited from his parents who had passed away. The hairs on his body were not obvious, and it looked quite smooth at first glance. And since he hadn't seen much sunlight in the past two years, his skin was still white. Either because of today's bumps or the effect of the "Zixiao Fracture Curing Pill", a little unnatural pink had appeared on his leg, and the bruise around his knee became prominent—it was very eye-catching.

Dong Jun let go of his ankle, put his fingers on Lin Xun's knee lightly, and asked him if it hurt badly.

He had asked this several times today, and every time, Lin Xun would say that it wasn't very painful.

Dong Jun continued to ask the level of pain associated with 'not very painful'.

Lin Xun smiled at him and said, "I can maintain my normal expression."

Dong Jun responded by telling him that his face was a bit pale.

Lin Xun said, "If you keep taking care of me like this, I'm going to become squeamish."

Dong Jun smiled, retracted his hand, then raised it and touched Lin Xun's hair. His movements were natural as if it was common behavior, but for Lin Xun, it meant something more. No one had ever expressed concern for him with such intimate movements.

This may be the difference between a boyfriend and a friend.

He felt that he hadn't realized the essence of this relationship before or had underestimated some things—at this point, Dong Jun hadn't blamed him. He raised his head and met Dong Jun's eyes. He confirmed that Dong Jun indeed had a deep love for him—unless this person was born with such a pair of eyes, capable of expressing so many emotions.

He felt that he would drown, like a flying insect falling into warm water.

"Please pay attention to your behavior." The smiling young doctor walked into the waiting room and sat down on the opposite side holding a report in his hand.

The doctor said a bunch of names of "soft tissue XX" and "knee XX" in an orderly manner, and finally concluded that the injury was nothing serious. "You can go and have a good rest and come back for a second test in five days."

Lin Xun took the report and said thank you.

The doctor's eyes stared at his leg until Dong Jun pulled down his clothes indifferently.

"Tsk." The doctor said, "Your little friend's legs are very beautiful, perfect bones and proportions."

Dong Jun, "So?"

"So please be sure to find me the next time he breaks one or both of his legs."

Lin Xun watched them looking at each other.

Then Dong Jun said, "There will be no next time. I will donate to the city's subway system to strengthen their safety measures when it comes to slippery surfaces."

The doctor's tone was very sincere. "No amount of slip resistant measures can stop a jumping person. If there is a first time, then there will be a second time."

Dong Jun's tone was also very serious. "Next time, the reason for his broken leg would be because I've interrupted his attempts to slip away from home."

"No need to feel distressed, you can hit a little harder." The doctor said, "I can cure it all."

Dong Jun, "Then I will trouble you."

Lin Xun, "?"

"I thought for a second that you were such a gentle person."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

522K 55.3K 24
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
2.7M 179K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.1M 13.7K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
585K 16.9K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...