~[] Statehumans: Unscripted...

By PeanutButterFroggo

(Discontinued for now) Anyway, I've had an interest for Statehumans, and writing. To the point where I HAD to... More

Story 1: "Wait, its not Hawaii?"
Story 2: An unlikely summer (Hawaii X Alaska?)
Story 3: "Dad?"
Story 4: "Siblings are shit!"
A/N
Story 5: A Hell in Heaven Pt.1
Happy Birthday to me
Story 5: A Hell in Heaven Pt. 2
Filler story 1: News bloopers as Statehumans!
Story 6: No shit states
Story 7: Not-so-super states (100+ READS SPECIAL)
A/N - Fly high, biggie.
Story 8: Debunking- what the fuck is that?
Story 9: Merry Quarantine!
🩴 The Three Amigos 🩴 Present: A memeful moment in history.
Shitpost 2: Oh god.
Story 10: An old couple and 50 idiots. (Special)
A/N - Happy New Year!
Story 11: Yee-ing your haw
Story 12: Alaska's Broken Heart
Story 13: Closet Buddies (Requested)
Story 14: The States VS The Forest
Story 15: Borders
Story 16: The united states of hell (Pt. 1)
It's a special day... (Statehumans stories)
The united states of Hell -Pt. 2
Story 17 - Imperium's "Reign"
Story 19: "4 Kids? Try 50."
Story 20: The story gods
Story 21: Confessions, blogs, and bad grades.
A/N (Please read)

Story 18: Flowers and Snowflakes

44 1 0
By PeanutButterFroggo

(This was originally supposed to be a different story but it got off track- Also for some parts of this story they'll be in their human versions.)

-FLASHBACK-

Pennsylvania's POV
I was about 12. We were in New York, about 5 or 6 of the States were there.

It was around Christmas time, and we were in a toy store. I looked over my shoulder, to see Alaska and Hawaii.

"Alaska! Look!" A young Hawaii exclaimed. "It's a doll that looks like you! Black hair, green eyes... and that shirt looks like one you have!"

It was a bit too high up on the shelf for her to reach, so Alaska got it for her. Despite their small age difference, Alaska was pretty tall compared to Hawaii.

"Now I have a doll that looks like you to go with the doll that looks like me!" Hawaii said excitedly. She walked up to America, holding the doll. "Can I please get this?" She asked. America looked down on her. "Sure." He replied.

"Thank you!" She replied. Her dark brown curls bounced as she ran back to Alaska.

"Alaska! Dad said yes!" She exclaimed. Alaska looked down on her and smiled. "That's great!" He said.

I smiled at the sight of them... God, whatever happened to them.

-PRESENT-

Mars's POV
"Will you shut up?!" Alaska yelled. Hawaii looked at him with an indecipherable look. "I'm just saying-" She was cut off by Alaska yelling again.

"I don't care! Ok?! Oh my god... You're so annoying." Alaska and Hawaii's relationship had... changed.

Sure, Alaska had always been seemingly cold. But he was showing this behaviour more than usual recently.

And, Hawaii was concerned. She cared so much about Alaska. Not saying he's dying, but if he died...

Hawaii could never be the same. Alaska meant so much to her, even with this behaviour.

A few of us were going to New York today, mostly for shopping reasons. I mean, Halloween was right around the corner!

We all had an accessory that had a hidden button - The button would help us access a portal in and out of the human world.

We also had human looks to fit in with the locals.

Mine was a bow I wore in my hair occasionally. There was a hidden button on it. I pressed it, and a portal opened, which I stepped into

-TELEPORT-

After coming out of the portal, which was hidden behind a building, I was in the human world. I had red hair, with a similar outfit to the one I wore in the Countryhumans world. A black sweater, with a purple skirt and purple bow

Hawaii, Alaska, Texas, and Delaware followed after me (Also known as the overused character gang)

Me and Delaware headed towards Starbucks for a coffee, Hawaii and Alaska went to a Halloween store, and Texas went elsewhere.

Mars's POV
"They are LITERALLY the same costume, but in different colours Hawaii, also you were a mermaid last year." Alaska was quite a harsh critic when it came to Halloween costumes.

"But- Fine. I'll do the fairy costume then!" Hawaii exclaimed. "Fairy costume? That's for babies." Alaska said.

"No it's not just for babies. If it was, then why'd they make it in adult sizes? Also, don't use our state names!" Hawaii said.

"Oh, ok, 'Halia'' Alaska joked. Hawaii was pretty pissed at him, but she still tried on the costume anyway.

"Look! It looks super pretty!" Hawaii said. Alaska begged to differ. "Looks childish." He said.

Hawaii sighed. "I'm getting this one, and you can't change that, ok?!" She replied in a harsher tone than usual.

Alaska and Hawaii had both bought their costumes and walked out of the store.

They walked through the busy streets of New York, Alaska following Hawaii's every step.

"Why have you been acting so rude recently?" Hawaii asked.

"I'm not being rude-" Alaska tried to speak, but Hawaii cut him off.

"Try and convince me otherwise, I dare you. You've been acting you don't want people who care about you around. Is something wrong?" Alaska look down at Hawaii.

"If things are going bad, acting sour towards people isn't doing anything. I'm not letting you throw away your life in any way." Hawaii's tone of voice got more convincing as she continued.

"You've been one of my only friends for years. Everyone else thought of me as that pretty state everyone goes on vacation to. You've seen more than that. You know I have a personality." Hawaii said. "Please, don't do this."

Alaska sighed. "Things really have been shit recently. But... I feel like I've had nobody to talk to about it. You've showed me I do, but I've been ignoring this whole time."

Hawaii smiled. "You'll always be my big brother, even if I get taller than you! We'll, honestly that's never gonna happen, but yea."

Alaska laughed. "You still have the exact same personality you had when you were six years old."

Hawaii also laughed at what Alaska had said. "Oh! Look! Del and Penn are in that cafe! Let's go see them!" Hawaii dragged Alaska into the cafe where the other two were.

"Hey! How was shopping?" Penn asked.

"Great!" Hawaii replied. The four of them sat down and talked until Texas ran in.

"Hey partners!-" Texas tripped up, but caught herself at the last moment. When she tripped, a pin fell out of her bag.

A... pride flag pin?

Texas quickly picked it up and laughed off her fall. "Oops! Clumsy me! Anyway, fill me in on what happened."

Delaware got drinks for the rest of the gang. They all enjoyed their coffees, hot chocolates, and pumpkin spice lattes while they discussed their days.

They all laughed at each other's stories, even if they didn't happen that day.

For a moment, nothing else mattered. Just five siblings enjoying life, vibing in a coffee shop.

After they had finished, they went back to the Countryhumans world.

Now, all they had to do was wait for Halloween.

What's up? Okay, that sounded kinda cringe. Anyway, after that huge chapter, I took a bit of time to write this.

One of the reasons is the new story I'm working on!! It's hetalia, so if anyone likes the fandom, go read it!

Anyway, sorry if this was rushed. I'm trying to at least get one chapter out per month. It's not a lot of chapters, but it's good for my time schedule.

Besides, I do other shit than make cringe stories about masses of land-

Anyway, that's all for now. This has been Mars, signing off for now. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

869K 19.8K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
688K 25.1K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
444K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 54.7K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC