Can't Express Myself (Roddy R...

By SweatGoddess

Exotic and Roddy are just friends who have feelings for each other. When they take commit to being in a relat... More

characters
Just friends
Confused
Giving In
The surprise
Making Love
More &More
Good Day
Back to Cali
Adjusting
New characters
Jealously
Acting A fool
Getting back on Good terms
New York show
Girls Night Out
Pregnancy Scare
Withdrawal
Handling Drama
Death of my Ex
Future wishes
Birthday Coming up
Crazed
Birthday Bash
The proposal
Enjoying Hawaii
Baby Fever
Wedding Plans
Troubled waters
"I DO"
Honeymoon
New Home
Gender
Babyshower
First Movement
Pregnancy Craze
Labor and Delivery
New Addition
6 weeks
Epilogue
LIVE LIFE FAST
Fighting temptation
Two wrongs don't make a right
Sneaky Links
Unfaithful
"Are you serious?"
No kizzy
Pretend
"Why you avoiding me?"
Avoidance pt2
All these years
Hit the fan
Real life Nightmare
Escape
how i got all
the blocc is hot 🔥
History
lesbian sistas
y'all need to get these vote up
Ready to Pop
Killer Crip
Revenge
coma
"Are you okay?"
Back to normal

Family

121 4 3
By SweatGoddess

5 weeks later
Exotic
Today was my birthday I woke up to Roddy kissing on me my pussy was already throbbing. "Happy birthday mamas" I put my tongue in his mouth  he kissed me pulling back "You want Birthday sex now or later?" I smiled "I want some know and later." He winked "Ask and you shall receive" I snorted from him quoting the bible he got on top  of me a he gave me triple orgasms making me. We had just finished our third round when Kadence started crying. I got up sliding on my rob walking to his room and grabbing him out of his crib. "What's the matter?" He whined and fussed I nursed him and he calmed down. I passed him to Roddy and he started bucking and crying again. Roddy bounced him "Baby boy what's wrong?" I went to get a thermometer to see if he had  a fever.He didn't I grabbed him from Roddy and he calmed down. Roddy stared at me confused. "I'm calling my mom I don't know why he is fussing" I tried to hand him to Roddy and he cried again Roddy looked hurt. "Baby you didn't do nothing wrong it's not you my mom will know what's wrong" he nodded getting of the bed and rubbing Kadence fingers. Kadence smiled at Roddy face relaxed his face. I called her and she answered "Mama Kadence is fussing and he won't let Roddy hold him"
"My grandbaby probably got gas give him some colic drops" I passed Roddy my phone and got his colic drops off the dresser before laying him on the bed and giving him some
"Aww baby boy you gassy" Roddy rubbed his belly.

"You ready for some gifts mamas?"
I smiled looking at Roddy  "I will take one or two gifts but the rest I want to open at my party let's get stink calmed down first". "Damn Kiesha can't keep hold water you weren't supposed to know" I smiled "Kiesha ain't told me I was having a party you just did" he sucked his teeth "I hate when you use reverse psychology on me"I kissed his lips and Kadence grunted and I kissed Kadence "Hush" he reached out for me and I grabbed him "You so grown for your age you not even 4 months old stink" I smiled looking at Kadence he gurgled at me making my heart warm.

I watched Roddy walk out of the room and come back with two gift bags.   He sat them on the bed and I passed him Kadence to open the gifts. I started with the biggest gift.

"Okkkkayy period Pooh" I smiled looking at him. "Yes I love these" I kissed him and opened my next gift.

"This is not a pink Richard Millie"  I said in denial he smiled at me "Yes it is mamas you deserve it. "I jumped up and down " Oh my God baby" I calmed down putting it on.i started crying "Bae this so sweet thank you" I tongue kissed him much to Kadence's dismay. I pulled back still smiling "Bae this is so nice" I looked at my watch." Let me set it for you" I nodded and grabbed Kadence still crying I held out my arm and he set the time. "Kadence started whining "it's okay baby boy mommy happy" I kissed his head smiling at him and he calmed down. I kissed Roddy again. "Woo shit mamas you gone have to put baby boy to sleep how you kissing me "I smiled seeing his pants bulge. "Ready for nap time" I smiled rocking Kadence I nursed him and he fell asleep and I took him to his crib before returning to the bedroom.

Roddy
"Yeah throw that shit" I smacked her ass staring in her face as I had her bent over in front of the mirrors. "Ohhh daddy fuck" I deepened her arch and started pounding her shit. She was dripping all over me. "Uhhh wet ass pussy mmm" I sighed as I watched her cream on me. I bent over putting my chest on her back as I sucked her neck and rubbed her clit. "Ohhhh bae you so deep huhh" I kissed her back "I love the way you take all this dick mamas" she moaned and started shaking I pumped into her before bottoming out. She threw her hand over her mouth as she screamed and squirted. I moaned letting her pussy clamp me. I let her finish cuming before I started pounding her chasing my own release "hmmm shit I'm finna cum again" "Cum mamas" I pinched her nipples with the hand that was rubbing her clit and she growled her pussy quivered and she creamed. "MMM FUCCK" I pounded her a few more times before nutting.
"Woo shit that never gets old" she chuckled turning around to kiss me and I tongue kissed her. "We needed up going two more rounds before we stopped.

"Shit I might need a nap" I mumbled I bust so much I was sleepy. "What time is my surprise party?" I chuckled shaking my head "manipulative ass mamas why you couldn't let me surprise you?" She kissed my nose "it's still a surprise baby" I kissed her neck "it at 6:00 pm"she rubbed my chest "well take an nap then it's only 1:00" I nodded "You gone cuddle with me till I fall asleep?" She nodded and I laid on. Her titties as she rubbed my head I fell asleep in now time.  When I woke up she was gone. I walked through the house looking for her  she was in the kitchen with Kadence. "What you doing mamas ?" She turned looking at me "I have gave him a lil bit of applesauce he likes it" I nodded he greedy ass already eating cereal in his breast milk and we started introducing him to baby food.  "Yeah my fat boy is advanced " I grabbed him from her and started feeding a Lil bit of applesauce he was already holding his head up fully on his own. He sucked it down greedily making happy sounds. I smiled at him I couldn't believe I was a father now it was the best feeling in the world.

I kissed Exotic and put my forehead against hers "You are my everything you made my life complete" she smiled rubbing my face "I feel the same way baby." I smiled Kadence hit my chest for more apple sauce "Here I don't want no smoke with you" I put the spoon in his mouth and he sucked it down. I kept feeding him  and he finished it all  he looked up me in confusion "You ate it all" he grunted and whined. "Should we give him so more?" I asked looking at Exotic "No he is fine if he learns young that you will bend he will never stop till he gets his way." I nodded  he kept whining and after a few minutes he stopped.
"Dang he a lil too smart that Mozart and Bach really do work he know how to manipulate situations" Exotic laughed "I told you" I smiled as we went into the living room and turned on some cartoons.

Exotic
I watched Roddy change Kadence's diaper he was a great husband and father. I barely changed diapers unless he was at the studio , sleep or when he had a show. We argued because I wanted to bathe Kadence  it was so cute how much he was involved. "Why you staring at me like that mamas?" I smiled shaking my head "Who would have ever thought you gangbanging ass would have settled down?" He finished putting Kadence diaper on and came and kissed me. "I changed for you and because of you,you took a chance on me and I am forever grateful." I smiled and kissed him.
"I got you some Panda Express on the way I ordered your favorites from there that's just a snack until later' I smiled kissing him  I did a Lil happy dance. "You still my fat mamas that's why my stink so greedy" I chuckled and bent over twerking "You ain't said nothing about all this cake"  he smacked my ass "I'm eat it later" 
I smiled as the doorbell rung. "I will get it."  I opened the door and the door and it was our parents my smile faltered. "You not happy to see us?" I hugged them "Of course I am I just thought y'all was my door dash"
I opened the door wider for them to come in. Roddy chuckled walking over with Kadence. "Yo ass always been greedy" I squinted at him closing the door. "Happy birthday" I smiled hugging Roddy's mom. "Thank you"

She pulled out a box and handed it to me "oh ma you didn't have to thank you" she smiled "It's an antique it was my mother's before she died she wanted me to give it down to the next woman in our family" I shook my head eyes watering "I'm sure she meant someone related I can't take this" She raised her eyebrows "You can and you will" I cried hugging her " it's beautiful"

Roddy smiled at me and Kadence started crying "ohh Im sorry stink mommy crying happy tears" I grabbed him and my mom hugged Roddy's mom "I always prayed she would have a good mother in law just in case.. " I scoffed "my don't finish that sentence I don't want to think about losing you are you sick?" My mom hugged me "healthy as a horse" she assured me and I calmed down holding Kadence to my chest. Roddy looked at his phone "Your food here fat mamas" he went outside and grabbed the food bringing it back inside "would y'all like some?" I asked my everyone" No sweetheart enjoy your meal what I will take is my sweet grandbaby" I chuckled as she got him and they all say down playing with him "I'm starting to think y'all don't come over here to see us no more" I kissed Roddy's cheek and grabbed the food. I walked in the kitchen sitting everything out on the island. "I'm came over here to see you"
I chuckled looking at Roddy "stop being nasty our parents here" he shrugged "They know how we made Kadence"  I chuckled "Baby can you put this on for me I want to wear it tonight" he pecked my lips and put it around my neck. I smiled looking down at it. Before digging into my I food Roddy se and he bit it off the fork slowly looking me in my eyes. "Stop you making me horny"  he chuckled and  grabbed a fork eating normally.

"Oh my god I have to figure out what I'm going to wear to the party" he smiled kissing me "I already got you covered mamas. We finished eating and he took me upstairs pulling out a dress.

"BAE THIS IS FABULOUS THANK YOU!!!" he chuckled kissing me  "Kandece helped me pick it out" I smiled "How in the world did he help pick it out?" He smiled "I showed him a picture of the two I liked most he made a Lil noise at the other one but he went crazy when he saw this one"
I smiled "See he is a mess just like you Lord I'm going to have to beat the girls off him with a stick when he gets older" Roddy chuckled "I'm not mess no more you changed that" I smiled putting my arms around his neck "Yeah I tamed the untamable" he kissed me "Yes you did mamas"
"So I know you got start getting ready let me help you shower?" I swatted his chest and bit my lip he closed the door and locked it. I went into the bathroom and he followed me after 2 rounds he finally got out. "I can't believe we did that our parents are downstairs" he smiled drying off "We married chill mamas" I blushed and proceeded to wash down.

Roddy
I got dressed with what I was wearing to her birthday party and walked back down stairs. "She found out about her surprise party this morning but she doesn't know anything else so keep it  a secret."  They all nodded "How did she find out about her surprise party?"
"She used reverse psychology on me" Luciano exotic dad chuckled "Dang son I forgot to tell you she would do that" I chuckled "So she has been doing that to you since she was younger huh?" He nodded. I sat down and Kadence reached out for me. "Aww come to daddy baby boy" I held out my hands and he kept to me I picked him up smiling looking in his face and he smiled looking down at me. "You Daddy's baby yes you are" he gurgled and I sat him on my lap facing the tv and turned on cartoons. "You a wonderful father son" I smiled at my mom "Thank you ma" I turned back to Exotic's dad " How old was she when she started that?" He smiled his eyes glazing over from memories. "She was four years old"  i chuckled "Did you ever learn to stop her from using it on you?" He shook his head "Nope" I sighed looking down at Kadence. "I better watch this one then" Everybody laughed. I smiled rubbing his head I heard heels clacking and I turned I couldn't wait to see her in that dress.

"Damn" I mumbled as she walked around the corner. I licked my lips then realized her dad was there I looked at him "It's fine y'all are married" I nodded and went back to staring at her.im peeling that dress off with my teeth later I whistled she had her hair up in a high ponytail with a piece of hair down. I looked at her body the dress fit her snuggly. I licked my biting them. "How do I look?" I shook my head "I'm speechless you look beyond beautiful" Everybody nodded giving her compliment. "Uh ma do you want to change Kadence in his tux?" she nodded "It in his room on the side of the crib she nodded and I passed him to hear before getting up. "Walking toward Exotic "Wow" I grabbed her hand a spent her around. "Thank you baby" I smiled adjusting my tie. "Can you take a picture of us mama?"  She nodded and got up I handed her both our phones we to a couple pictures together and I took some solo one of her. "That's my new screen saver"
Exotic chuckled kissing me. "Send them to  me so I can post it on my ig" I looked at her "You can post it but I am looking at all your dms " Exotic laughed. "I'm serious"

Exotic

Thirty minutes later we pulled up to the venue. Our parents followed us her and they had Kadence. I smiled stepping out grabbing Roddy's hand it was a red carpet leading to the building. I smiled kissing his cheek. We walked in and everybody shouted happy birthday. I smiled as they popped streamers at us.

"I love this baby " I kissed his cheek and "Thank you Everybody" I smiled hugging Kiesha "Girl you slaying in that dress" I slapped her and fish shoulders "Y'all not slick not calling me I knew something was up" they both laughed "We got you gifts though sorry we can't hold shit" I laughed and hugged everyone else. "Bree you hand a Lil to close to my ass" she winced pulling it back. "Sorry I just wanted to feel it you getting thicker" Roddy came over staring at Bree "You wanted to feel what?" He said putting his hand behind his ear. "Exotic you look nice" Bree said backing up. Everybody started laughing and our parents walked in. "Come here baby boy" he smiled looking at me Roddy tired of photographer to take pictures of me at my birthday party everybody sat down around the tables and dinner was served we laughed and talked about various things. Then Roddy told everyone to come outside for a surprise.

Roddy
"Mamas give your parents Kadence" I smiled and nodded he cupped his hand over my eyes. My heart started speeding up "oh God what is it"
We walked outside his hand still cover my eyes I heard everybody gasp and I was anxious to see. "Open your eyes mamas"

I gasped "A Rolls Royce Cullinan" I ran over hugging the car. "Thank you baby" I love it I ran back jumping on him. Kissing all over his face. "Girl let us see inside" I laughed at Kiesha and Tisha. "GO ahead and take it for a spin" I tongue kissed Roddy before grabbing the key and telling Kiesha and Tisha to get in.  "GIRL YOU GOT THAT WOO NANA!!" I laughed as we got in the car. I pressed the push start backed up it was a big empty parking lots so I'd did some donuts and came back hopping out. "Exotic you the only person I know who would do donuts in a rolls Royce." I shrugged looked ng at Donbo. "I keep it real" Everybody laughed even Roddy. I knew he had bought him a blue one but I didn't expect this. "I love you mamas"

"I love you too baby" I kissed him passionately I forgot we were at my  party until my dad cleared his throat. I pulled back bashfully as Roddy took his hands of my ass."Well now you can open some our gifts" I nodded and we walked back in. It felt so good to be surrounded by family. I couldn't ask for anything more I had a wonderful husband and friends who were more like family.

Do y'all want me to add the a sex scene to the chapter with Roddy pulling the dress off with his teeth?

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 560 17
ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴ' Two best friends engage with two known rappers. But as their relatoonships build, worlds test them. To leave these worlds they must find on...
14.5K 522 60
Yasmeen gets her heartbroken by her best friend and doesn't see him after a couple years and they see each other and talk everything out
22 0 2
Lance and Keith have been best friends since first grade. Lance's brain is always on overdrive and Keith's blunt, realistic ass can never keep up. Th...
164K 9.9K 85
He finally meets his match. But can he handle that?