Shape Unsheltered

Від Shevongarraway

READ! READ! SHAPE UNSPOKEN TO BETTER UNDERSTAND SHAPE UNSHELTERED. "CAN ALSO BE A STAND-ALONE BOOK" (#3 OF TH... Більше

Authors note
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER -1-
CHAPTER -2-
CHAPTER -3-
CHAPTER - 4 -
CHAPTER -5-
CHAPTER -6-
CHAPTER-7-
CHAPTER -8-
CHAPTER -9-
CHAPTER -10-
CHAPTER -11-
CHAPTER -12-
CHAPTER -13-
CHAPTER-14-
CHAPTER -15-
CHAPTER -16-
CHAPTER -17-
CHAPTER -18-
CHAPTER -19-
CHAPTER -20-
CHAPTER -21-
CHAPTER -22-
CHAPTER -23-
CHAPTER -24-
CHAPTER -25-
CHAPTER -26-
CHAPTER -27-
CHAPTER -28-
CHAPTER -29-
CHAPTER -30-
CHAPTER -31-
CHAPTERS -32-
CHAPTER -33-
CHAPTER -34-
CHAPTER -35-
CHAPTER -36-
CHAPTER -37-
CHAPTER -38-
CHAPTER -40-
CHAPTER -41-
CHAPTER -42-
CHAPTER -43-
CHAPTER -44-
Chapter -45-
CHAPTER -46-
CHAPTER -47-
CHAPTER -48-
CHAPTER -49-
CHAPTER -50-
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER -39-

96 13 28
Від Shevongarraway

HAPPY READING 🥰

Cindy Washington

I have changed. I am changing with each new day, trying every way I can. I'm trying to be better than I am. I've been a fool to think I can do it all on my own. I've made many mistakes, I've thrown away good friendships and dark nights I've known but I'm getting my life together. Like Zoriah said your way can't be mine and mine your, we wouldn't have anything to talk about similarly I wouldn't even be here in this moment living my story. I was blind to a lot of things but I'm starting over with him also I can see, see clear as day. And DeMarcus that man, he listened to me. He not only listens he heard me, hears me. He touched me not only touches me, he feels me, above all he saw me, sees me. God, I love this man.

Oh, how lucky I am to have found him again and to rekindled our love back to the place it should have been. But I don't EVER regret meeting Sean, I could NEVER regret that. He gave me the biggest blessings in my life; Steph.

Steph is the motivation that made me press on when I could've quit but I never gave up and I never will. Now that I'm adding to that blessing. One that I never knew I wanted but needed.

I place my hands on my tummy, I'm going to be a mother again. Tears spill out my eyes, happy tears.

These hormones have made me into mush.

I clean my face and decide to cook to distract myself also once DeMarcus get here we can eat and talk. I check the clock on the kitchen wall it's currently 11:00 am and it's a nine-plus hours flight to get here. The only good thing about that is there is no check-in or out since he will land on the helipad of his roof.

After two hours of baking lasagna from scratch, DeMarcus favourite. Pot roast chicken and vegetable salad. I clean up and take a shower.

I walk out of the bathroom in my robe and sit on my bed. I stretch and a yawn escapes me. I didn't talk to Steph this morning so I dial his number, face timing him as I lay back.

"Hey big boy, you're getting so handsome." I see his face clearly on my camera.

"Mommmm," he whines laughing, blushing.

"My big handsome son."

"Mom stop" he complains.

"Who else is going to gas up my son," he laughs throwing his head back. His laugher is music to my ears.

"I can't wait to see you next week"

"Me too mom, I miss you."

"I miss you too baby, another yawn escapes me."

"You tired mom."

"Yeah, a little."

"You should get some rest then."

"After I talk with you."

"Ok, how's work."

"I'm on leave, so when I'm in New York I can spend a few days with you."

"Really! I can't wait."

"Me either, I have some really big news to share with you."

"Tell me, tell me," he says all excited.

"Nope, you have to wait until I see you. I will take you to dinner at the plaza hotel."

"Mom you're the coolest."

We talk for a few more minutes and I remember laughing at something he said but I must have snooze off mid-conversation. Because I don't remember ending our call.

I feel kisses on my face, I "hmm" in response and bolt up. "Whoa, it's me" I hear his sexy Italian, English accent reaching my ears.

"Of course it's you who else would it be," I say opening my eyes fully sitting up.

He gives me that dashing, captivating, enchanting smile that makes my heart gallop in my chest. "I was just caught off guard," I say.

"You're glowing," he says and I blush.

"How was your flight," I ask.

"Long"

"How did you get in."

"Zoriah let me in a while ago."

"Why didn't you wake me."

"You were so beautiful and sleeping peacefully I didn't want to wake you. I couldn't resist though I had to kiss you."

I blush "you're so corny."

"Only for you baby."

"You hungry, let me fix you a plate," I say trying to get up but he holds me back.

"Baby I rush all the way here, food is the last thing on my mind. Come talk to me. I felt you needed to see me for us to talk."

"I do" my heart completely belongs to this man as tears burn my eyes.

He takes his fingers swiping my hair from my face. Tucking it behind my ears and cups my cheeks as his fingers lay to the back of my neck. His thumb glides across my cheeks and I lean into his touch, melting. I close my eyes for a few seconds when I open the love I see shining in his eyes takes my breath away.

"I love you, baby," he says.

"De, I love you so much and it took me a while to accept your love and to even completely love myself. I was afraid to love and to be loved, It took a while to get here but here I am and I want everything with you. Everything that I thought was out of reach or nearly impossible, here it is DeMarcus in front of my face and in my very eyes God, Steph, you, love, this baby, great friends and my career. The complete package of completeness."

"What did you say," he asks.

"Boy weren't you listening," I chuckle through the tears streaming down my face.

"I heard every word but I want to make sure I heard right."

"Say it again."

"I'm pregnant, baby."

"One more time Cindy."

"You're going to be a father De."

His hand fall from my face and I think he quit breathing. "De say something or breath either one will do."

"I fucking love you," he hugs me tight squeezing me to his chest. "Uh uh, I can't breathe." I barely squeeze out.

"Sorry, Sorry" he clears his throat. When he pulls away a tear roll out of his eye and he leans his forehead to mine "you're pregnant baby," he asks.

I nod feeling too choke up with emotions. "Cindy you make me the happiest man alive on this earth."

"You happy DeMarcus, honestly are you?"

"I am and I want it all with you. I want every second of every day from this day with you. I was waiting until we went to New York and then fly back to Rome with you for a weekend getaway to do this but this is the perfect timing. And I already ask your father's permission, I wanted to seek Steph's as well but he and I can talk after we talk to him about us. I can't wait any longer."

"De" I put my hands over my mouth. He takes a box out of his pocket in his hand. "I bought this just after the new year as I promised I'm going to claim your ring finger after your heart. I've completed that task. Now I'm making a new promise; to love you, honour you, push you to the best of your abilities. I want to hug you, kiss you, hold your hands, sleep with you, wake next to you, show you off to the world and cherish every second I have with you. I want every part of you forever even then it's not enough time. I'm also promising for better or for worst. Will you have me."

"Even the crying, hormonal, crazy me."

"I love her especially, even the crazy, cry baby you are."

Tears stream down my face as I whimper and cackle in happy tears.

"Will you have me," he opens the jewelry box.

I nod rapidly, "Yes, yes I will DeMarcus."

He places the ring on my finger as I look at it.

"This so beautiful De."

"Not nearly as beautiful as you baby."

"You're too sweet baby."

He presses his lips to mine, my eyes close at just the touch of his lips and obediently I comply his lips soft against mine invading all my senses. There are so many emotions in the way his hand curl around my cheeks and neck. Every breath I take as his lips mold to mine smells of him. I didn't hold back, I wrap my hands around his neck bringing him closer. Heat rises in my body and I moan into the kiss, my hypnotic senses silence all thoughts and curl my toes as I press my body into him. His hand glides under my robe and he smiles, pleased to find me naked. My body tingles at his touch and I shiver in his embrace. I gasp as his lips leave mine going to my neck. His fingers sink into my skin touching me deeper and my core throbs. His lips find mine again syncing in perfect harmony, my stomach twists in knots as I feel every second of him.

He still his movement and brace his forehead against mine, breathing me in. "That was magical, I love you, Cindy."

"I love you too," I say with my eyes still close.

My stomach decides it was time to disturb us because it rumbles loud in my ears reminding me I didn't eat. DeMarcus chuckled, he bent down to my tummy "I was coming to you" he says kissing just below my navel "Daddy loves you too and I hope you're a little princess exactly like your mom."

My stomach rumbles again "already so spoil, we will have to continue this another time as I have to feed your mother, my fiance." He says.

I laugh throwing my head back "you're crazy."

"Come let's feed you two," he says chuckling.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

59.8K 6K 65
2022 WATTYS SHORTLISTED || After being forced into a marriage by her devoutly religious parents, Aspen's husband is diagnosed with a life-limiting il...
Coming Home Від Celeste

Романтика

834K 19.3K 41
[Small Town / Second Chance] When Jennifer heads back to her hometown after ten years to celebrate her grandmother's 70th birthday, she knows she'll...
334K 353 9
"I want to taste you, can I ?"He asked pleadingly I was gonna say no but the throbbing in my nether regions says yes. "Yes," I said shakily He then...
1.1M 11.3K 15
Status: [ Ongoing ] Warning: Lots of mature content and strong language ahead. Read at your own risk. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...