Helluva Boss: New Workers

By KLigers98

In the lands of hell, is a startup assassination business called Immediate Murder Professionals or I.M.P. Th... More

Prologue: Misfits of hell
Chapter 1: Shit getting done and resolved
Chapter 2: History of a snake
New Workers of I.M.P Bios
Chapter 3: Alcohol, Violence, and Sex
Chapter 4: A Ground Breaking Union
Chapter 5: Going to the Vatican
Chapter 6: Tai's Intervention / Viper past
Chapter 7: A child is born / The Big Payback
Chapter 8: Hell's Disneyland
Chapter 9: Spring Broken
Chapter 10: Fucking Angels
Chapter 11: The Harvest Moon Festival
Chapter 12: A Party To Remember
Chapter 13: Hazbin Hotel
Chapter 14: Brother and Sister Reunion
Chapter 15: Truth Seekers and Guests?
Chapter 17: More Guests?
Chapter 18: Pin Drop
Halloween Chapter: Vega's House of Chaos
Chapter 19: Work and Life

Chapter 16: A deal gone wrong

133 5 0
By KLigers98

(I do not own Helluva Boss or any of the art and characters except Tai. All art and artwork belong to their respective owners. Also, the music belongs to their artist)

(Warning Dark Humor, sex, alcohol, drugs, and other mature themes are in this story. Please don't read if you cannot handle it.)

(This story was created by KLigers98 and Tojamaru.)

KLigers98: Okay, y'all, this chapter will be different because this has a lesson to be learned and if you're wondering what it is, then good for you. Now Tojamaru, how bad do you think the lesson will be?

Tojamaru: Considering it's Hell, it should be absolutely terrible. The full extent can't be anything worse than the standard fare.

-

In an unknown bar in Hell, Tai was seen alone drinking miserably, and you may ask why well. One got his ass kicked by some catgirl from a different world. He was being considered the weakest in the group except being stronger than Moxxie, Loona, Millie, and Blitzo.

Now you may be wondering what else could make Tai feel like shit. How about his wife talking with his sister and Breaker that Tai is an idiot and weak.

Flashback

When Tai returned to his apartment, he heard his wife talking on the phone with Maria and Breaker.

Maria: Okay, I don't get you, girl? How the fuck did you get with my brother as well as have a kid with him.

Breaker: I like the guy, but he tends to fly off the handle and not in a good way.

Felicia: Hey, Tai may not be that smart or strong, but he is a great guy. Though it would be nice, he wouldn't be an idiot at times. I mean, one time when me and Tai were out, he got into a fight with some demon dog which nearly ended it up with Tai almost needing to go to the hospital.

Breaker then laughs at that information.

Breaker: You need help with the bill? That guy's in there so often. I'm surprised they don't have a room reserved for him!

Felica sighed at the comment.

Felica: Sadly, they do.

Breaker: Oh....well, I was just making a joke. I didn't think that was the case.

Maria: Hey, it's not that bad compared to me and that cat girl kicking his ass. He didn't need to be sent to the hospital at that time.

Breaker and Maria started to laugh, which Felicia chuckled a bit as well.

While Felicia laughed, she didn't see Tai was watching and had a sad look on him. Tai then turned to the door and opened and then left the apartment.

End of flashback

After the flashback was over, Tai continued to drink his sorrows away, and as he continued, he felt a tap from his shoulder, which he turned around and saw a tall demon that was surprisingly taller than Drakaina. He stood at what he assumed was eight feet tall, had long blonde hair, large horns, and a pale complexion. He wore a purple suit with black pants and dress shoes.

????: Something troubling you? I've seen that look plenty of times around these parts.

Tai just looks at the guy and just sighs, and pulls the closest chair towards him.

Tai: You want to hear my tale of how I ended up drinking my sorrows away?

????: I have nothing better to do, haven't had much to do in a long time.

The Mysterious Demon grabs the chair and sits down which he then listens to Tai's predicament.

1 hour later

After Tai explained his predicament to the man, he smiled and understood the problem.

????: Well, I can see where you're coming from, my friend. It is a dog-eat-dog world down here. Weakness makes life all the more difficult when in Hell.

Tai nodded and then took another swig of his drink.

Tai: You have no idea. I mean, my wife is scared for my life. We have a kid, and the fact that I end up in the hospital most of the time, life is getting rough, and I want to find a better place for them to live. Fuck, the pride ring is getting worse every day with new sinners coming.

????: Well, the first piece of advice I can give you is to stay silent and keep your head down. If you don't start anything and only worry about those close to you, then everything should be fine, more or less.

Tai: I had to leave my partner behind on a job when some fucked people tried to capture us. I had to leave my friend behind to get back up. How bad do you think that is?

The tall demon smiled as the beer two at the bar blew a fuse before spraying beer everywhere, except for where the demon was sitting.

????: Well, it depends. Did anyone die?

Tai shook his head no.

????: Well, then there seems to be no major problem! If your partner survived, there is really nothing to be upset about, correct?

Tai: No, but I just don't want to feel useless. I felt useless when my sister was in a coma from a drug overdose. I felt useless when the woman I love left me because she thought I would leave her because of my child. I felt useless when my own friend had sex with me when I was drunk. I am tired of being useless!

Tai said as cracks formed on the bar.

????: Is that so? Well, there are ways to obtain power, sometimes it's easier than one might think. Oh, where are my manners? My name is Vega.

Tai: Names Tai, and yeah, I know, but the big power is the king himself, and I highly doubt he'd give me powers.

Vega: Well, I'm not the king by any means, but I could give you power if you'd like.

Tai's eyes widened, and he looked at Vega very surprised and then put up his defenses.

Tai: Okay, I may not be that smart, but a deal in hell is something not to be taken lightly. What you are offering could lead to good fortune or tragedy.

Vega laughed as cracks appeared on the walls of the bar. Unfortunately, the table also broke clean in half.

Vega: Good fortune? There's no such thing down here! So my question to you is, what do you have to lose?

Vega then offered his left hand to Tai as he waited. Tai then looks at Vega's hand, thinking about the choice to have power or not, but for some reason, he starts hearing the conversation he heard earlier. Which started to make Tai mad, making him growl, and without a second thought, Tai shook Vega's hand, who just smiled wickedly.

Vega: The deal has been made, a pleasure doing business with you, Tai! Now I must go, staying in one place for too long is something I'm not fond of.

Vega then stood up before walking out of the bar. Tai's right hand now had a large cursive "V" on the back of it. Once the door closed behind the tall demon, all the ceiling fans in the bar came crashing to the floor.

Tai then turns to his hand and realizes he might have made a big mistake.

Tai: I think I just fucked myself over.

I.M.P Building

After the deal with Tai and Vega, Tai tried to hide the curse mark with some gloves not to alert the others.

Viper: Geez, Tai, you look like shit! Where have you been anyway? Felicia called Loona, saying she had no idea where you were.

Tai: I just needed a drink, man.

Viper noticed the gloves on Tai's hands and got suspicious.

Viper: You get into a bar fight? Are your knuckles all fucked up under those gloves?

Tai: Something like that.

Tai then just walks past Viper, who stares at Tai very confused until he feels his leg wrapped around and sees Silva hissing.

Silva: Hiss?

Viper: Yeah, something is off about him. Keep an eye on him, alright? I have to make sure Loona doesn't push herself too much. Blitzo would kill me otherwise.

Silva nodded and started to follow Tai, who went into the office where he saw Breaker and Maria.

Maria: Hey, bro, you look like shit.

Breaker: You went and got wasted without me?! That's some bullshit, Tai!

Tai then gets a bit annoyed at that statement.

Tai: Really, that's bullshit? Well, it is bullshit when your sleeping with my sister as a side chick when Verosika is off and doing concerts in the human world!

Breaker: Hey, she knows about it, and your sister made this choice. Why don't you get yourself unbent about that already?

Tai then gets pissed and says something he would regret.

Tai: How about you get unbent with your mom leaving your ass.

When Tai said that, he realized he fucked up.

Breaker: Tai....you better hope they cleaned your hospital bed because when I'm done with you, those sheets are going to be blood red!

Breaker took the skull ornament off her belt as it turned into her hammer before she swung it at Tai. Tai then sees it and covers himself from the attack, and as he does, he does not feel the attack which confused him until he sees that Breaker was floating for some reason and then blam the room was surged with power, sending both Maria and Breaker to the wall.

Maria: AWWWW!

Breaker: What the fuck? Tai, what in the fuck did you do?!

Tai didn't say anything, but he touched the desk as he tried to back away, which turned to ash.

Tai: The hell is going on?

Silva slithered across the floor before entering the room where the rest of the group was. Some rustling later and Viper exited the room with Millie and Moxxie following him.

Millie: Viper, what's going on?

Moxxie: Yeah, and what was that power we felt?

Viper: Tai, quick fucking around. You didn't get into a bar fight, did you? What brain-dead decision did you make while drunk?!

Tai didn't need to say anything as his right glove glowed red with a giant V on his hand.

Viper paled as he felt his legs buckle before dropping down. Silva hissed in fear as she coiled around Viper, trying to comfort him. Meanwhile, Maria and Breaker recovered and approached Viper.

Maria: What is going on? What is happening to my brother?

Breaker: Bro, you're freaking me out here!

Viper: You made a deal with Vega of all people?

Tai: Wait, you know Vega?

Viper stood up before glaring at Tai in a way he had only ever seen him do to the people he killed.

Viper: Get everyone together in the meeting room. Heck, call Stolas if you want. This is some serious shit.

Tai didn't understand what was going on until Viper opened his mouth.

Viper: You just made the worst deal of your life.

Tai's eyes paled as really fucked up.

Office of I.M.P

In the office, Blitzo, Loona, Moxxie, Felicia, Viper, Stolas, Maria, and Breaker, and Tai were sitting in the office for Viper to explain Tai's situation gotten into.

Viper: Sorry to drag you all here, but Tai might have just fucked all of us. This is in no way a joke, people. We're in serious trouble right now.

The way Viper said this made everyone nervous as no one had ever seen the Snake Demon scared before.

Felicia: Babe, what did you do?

Loona: Tai, what the fuck did you do?

Moxxie: Tai, what in Satan did you do to make Viper like this?

Millie: Come on, Tai spill.

Blitzo: Spill it, CAT!

Stolas: It would be nice to know.

Breaker: Tai...be a real man, my brother has never been scared before.

Tai sighed and explained what happened at the bar.

Tai: Look when I got to the bar I was drinking my sorrows away after hearing your talk and Maria about me with Felica and then later I met Vega and told him my predicament.

Viper: Does anyone in here know who Vega is?

Everyone shook their heads no. Viper sighed as he really hated this right now, he really didn't want to bring this up.

Viper: Vega is the eldest child of Lucifer, the Prince of Chaos. Wherever he goes, Chaos follows him.

Everyone in the room's eyes widens while Tai just pales.

Tai: I made a deal with the devil's son?!

Viper: Yeah, you freaking moron! Honestly, did you not see anything start to get damaged while you were talking to him?!

Tai: I was drunk, man! I did not know what was going on, plus the bar was run down.

Viper: Okay, look we just need to get rid of that mark. That's the Mark of Chaos. It's a portion of Vega's power. The problem is no one but him can actually control it.

Tai then looks shocked and then screams.

Tai: WHAT!

Suddenly the room starts to shake and feel the pressure.

Loona: What's happening?

Viper: The mark goes haywire when the user expresses extreme stress and emotion. If Tai doesn't stay calm, he could bring the whole building down.

Everyone in the room got scared which Felicia then walked over to Tai and hugged him.

Felicia: Babe, calm down, or your are going to destroy the building. Taivan is inside with Silva watching him.

When Tai heard that, he tried to calm down so he wouldn't cause any damages to the building. The building then stops to shake, and everyone breathes a sigh of relief before turning to Viper again.

Breaker: Bro, how do we get rid of that mark?

Viper: Well, there's an easy way and a hard way to do it.

Stolas: Marks like that are old as the day hell was created. The only way for the mark to be removed is either finding the person who made the contract or death.

Viper: Unfortunately, death is the easy option. Vega can disappear at a whim. He could be anywhere in Hell right now. Bastard is pretty good at hiding despite being eight feet tall.

Tai: Fuck, why did I not listen to his warning!

Viper then turned to Tai as rage was evident in his eyes.

Viper: He warned you?! Oh, now, this is just perfect! It's one thing when Vega does this to people against their will, but he actually gave you a choice?!

Tai then looked confused but nodded.

Viper: Tai, you just risked all our lives because of your own stupidity! Vega wanted to teach you a lesson!

Tai: WHAT! A lesson on what? The fact that I doomed us because I felt useless!

Breaker: No....I don't know the guy, but he was probably trying to teach you power isn't as great as you think it is.

Tai: Well, now I know I wouldn't have wanted it if it meant death for my family. I just wanted some powers so I don't end up dead and make my child fatherless and wife widowed! I was tired of constantly being near death!

Viper: Why else do you think we tell you to keep your mouth shut? The easiest way to die in Hell is by pissing someone off!

Breaker: Exactly, your hopeless Pussy Cat.

Maria: Bro, why you know, talking in hell always leads to death!

Blitzo: I've seen people get shanked for simply opening their mouth.

Moxxie: Sometimes it's best not to talk constantly.

Millie: My family killed plenty of farmhands that wouldn't stop running their mouths. Although there was that one that cheated on my sister.

Stolas: My boy, that mouth will get you in trouble. I mean, look what happened to that Striker fellow.

Felicia: Babe, this is hell, not earth.

Tai then started to get pissed, and his eyes started to glow red, and the V on his hand started to glow.

Tai: YOU THINK ME TALKING IS BAD WELL ITS THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS ME SANE! I WAS SILENT AND LOOKED WHERE THAT GOT ME! I AM IN HELL!

Tai fur started to turn grey, and fangs began to appear. Viper summoned the Orochi Snakes before using them to pin Tai to the Wall as he pulled out his Combat Knife.

Viper: Tai, if you don't shut the fuck up and calm down, I'll kill you myself. I'm not risking everyone else to help your sorry ass. News flash pal, no one cares. You got sent to Hell because you killed a man. That had nothing to do with not talking.

Tai then gets even madder, and for some reason, Viper starts to feel the pressure of the curse Mark.

Tai: YOU HAVE NO IDEA! I KNEW SHIT WAS GOING DOWN! I JUST STAYED QUIET SO Maria AND I WOULDN'T GET KILLED BUT LOOK WHAT HAPPENED! SHE O.D AND THEN AFTER THAT I KILLED THE DRUG DEALER AND TO TOP IF OFFI GET KILLED BY A CAR FOR SAVING KID.

Maria then felt ashamed at what Tai said, which was true.

Viper: You killed a man that sold your sister something. Keep in mind. He didn't force her to take that stuff. She made that choice. Face it, Tai you killed a man because you couldn't accept the fact your sister fucked her own life up. Either calm down and face the truth, or I'll kill you, if you think I won't because we're friends. Your....Dead....Wrong!

Both Tai and Viper stared at each other ready to kill each other until Maria walked over to Tai.

Maria: Tai, look I know you are angry but Viper is right. I am one to blame for this. I am the reason your in hell. I am sorry but for fuck sake even still I am owning it you have no idea how I felt when you died! I had to feel the guilt knowing my actions killed you! So please don't hold onto the notion I was innocent I never was so please calm down. I still need you as well as your son and my nephew!

Maria said with tears flowing down her eyes which Tai saw and his eye started to turn normal as well as his skin. Viper then lets go of Tai and he falls to the floor exhausted which Maria and Felicia hug him.

Tai: The fuck happened.

Viper: You nearly made me kill you, until we fix this issue, we're restraining you. Can't risk another outburst like that. Now I have to go call Charlie and see if she can help me find Vega. Be warned Tai, this is the last time I save your sorry ass.

Viper then stormed out of the room to go call the princess and try fixing this whole mess. Leaving the others to deal with Tai.

Breaker: Shit, you really pissed him off. Charlie will be our best bet. Moxxie, Millie you better get him restrained.

Loona: Tai I hope you realize that you just damaged your friendship with Viper.

Moxxie: Tai, even though your my friend Loona is right Viper is really angry at you,

Millie: Yeah, and the fact that Viper has sacrificed a lot for is saying something.

Stolas: Agreed, Tai your actions have made a negative impact on Viper.

Blitzo: You be lucky he is still acquainted with you Tai.

Everyone then leaves the room except for Maria and Felicia.

Felicia: Babe, I know you feel hurt but you need to realize that hell is not like earth. Things are not the same and shit like this is always going to be here. The best you can do is survive.

Maria: Bro, I am sorry for what you heard, it is just you need to see that your actions have consequences.

Both Maria and Felicia leave the room leaving Tai alone.

Tai: I shouldn't have made that stupid deal.

Tai looks at the V on his hand and lowers his head in shame.

HAPPY HOTEL

Viper had b-lined it for the hotel as he couldn't waste any time in this matter. Viper knocked on the front door as Vaggie opened it and looked at him worried.

Vaggie: Viper? What's Wrong?

Viper: Is Charlie here?

Vaggie: Yeah why?

Viper: Have you ever met your girlfriend's big brother?

Vaggie eyes widen and looked around the area and then pulled Viper inside the hotel.

Vaggie: How do you know Vega?

Viper: I worked for his dad as an assassin. All the Beasts know about him! Shit, that's who Drakaina is constantly looking for!

Vaggie: You mean the dragon girl Charlie talks about who is looking for Vega?

Viper: Yeah her, is she here right now? Because I really don't need her in the mix with the bullshit that's going on!

Vaggie nodded and went to get Charlie. Viper then sighed and went to the bar where Husk appeared.

Husk: Hey, Viper, how are you doing?

Viper: Wish I was doing better.

Husk: Oh must have been some real shit I will get the help.

Husk makes a non-alcoholic drink and gives it Viper.

Viper: I swear when this is over, I'm fucking done with Tai! Breaker can be my partner for missions.

Viper then chugs the drink and Charlie appears.

Charlie: Viper, why do you need to see Vega?

Viper: Because Tai made a fucking deal with him! I know you two have that sibling bond and can sense one another when you're in close proximity.

Charlie then was horrified knowing Vega when it comes to his deals and understood.

Charlie: I can locate him for you by checking the map.

Viper: Thank you. Also, please tell me Drakaina isn't here. We don't need her interfering in any way.

Charlie: Oh no she is not here but I got to say her dedication for my brother is pretty impressive.

Viper: Girl has issues, meets a guy she stands no chance against, and can't forget about him. Now the real question is, where would your brother even be?

Viper then hears a knock on the door which Charlie goes to answer.

Charlie: Welcome to happy hotel how can-VEGA!

Charlie was surprised to see her older brother in front of her.

Vega: Charlie! How are you? It's been far too long! Father and Mother are doing well I expect?

Charlie nodded and before she could say anything Viper appeared behind her pissed off.

Viper: Found you!

Vega: Orochi! What a pleasant surprise! Are you here on my father's orders?

Viper: No, I'm here to get you to undo that deal you made with that dumbass!

Vega looked confused who Viper he was referring to.

Vega: Apologies, who exactly are you referring to? Making deals with people is the only thing I've been doing since my father and I had our argument.

Viper then got pissed and grabbed Vega by his shirt.

Viper: I am talking about Tai! The guy you met at the fucking bar!

Vega then smiled as a car parked on the street behind him exploded.

Vega: Ah, him. Why do you care so much Viper? You usually don't pity the stupid.

Viper: I couldn't care less what happens to that dumbass! The thing is by making that deal, you put people I care about in danger!

Vega then chuckled at Viper said and windows started to break.

Vega: Oh my you made some friends? Color me impressed! What next, you found someone that you love?

Viper remained silent, but didn't make eye contact with the prince of Hell. Vega noticed this and started to laugh, which caused a sewage pipe to explode in the middle of the street.

Vega: My, you certainly have changed! Tell me Orochi, what's in it for me? He wanted power, I gave him that, it's not my fault he can't control it?

Viper: You gave it to a guy who handles pressure worse than a landmine! You know damn well that he couldn't handle it, no one can handle your power!

Vega: Yes, well he needed to learn. I simply walk down the street and cause mass destruction! You had a monster sealed onto your back by my father! Yet he has the nerve to complain about not having any power?

Viper hissed in annoyance as he knew talking to the Prince was a lost cause. That's when Charlie decided to speak up.

Charlie: Vega, please let Tai out of the contract I know he made a stupid deal but I can understand where he is coming from.

Vega: Charlie you're much too kind. I've told you to never weep for the stupid, you'd be crying all day!

Charlie: Tai may be dumb but he is loyal as he comes.

Vega: Being a good person gets you nowhere down here, but you're lucky that I love you more than anything. So I'll undo the contract, just this once, but Tai will lose something for it. So do you agree with that Viper?

Viper: Take whatever you want from him. Bastard deserves it after all the shit he's pulled.

Vega's smile reached both his ears as he snapped his fingers as a cursive "V" appeared in his hand before it turned into energy that returned to Vega's body.

Vega: There, it is done! Now then, I should be on my way. It was good to see you again, Charlie.

Vega attempted to leave, but was stopped when his sister hugged him from behind.

Charlie: I am going to miss you, Vega.

Vega: I might be willing to stay, so long as it's away from mother and father. Unfortunately, not many places seem to want such a dangerous person such as I in their place of business.

Charlie: You're always welcome here Vega.

Vega: Well, I suppose if it would make you happy. I'd be willing to help you with your little hotel.

Viper: I'll let you two catch up, I better get back to the others.

Viper then leaves and heads back to I.M.P.

Back at I.M.P

When Viper arrived, Moxxie, Millie, and Blitzo were silent while Loona and Maria were comforting Felica.

Viper: What the fuck? I got Vega to undo the contract, Tai's gonna be fine.

Felicia then turned to Viper with tears in her eyes.

Felicia: Viper, Tai is gone. He is dead.

Viper: Clever bastard, should've known he would've pulled something like that.

Viper then goes to the room where Tai was in and saw he was dead. Eyes rolled back and blood all over him.

Viper: I tried to warn you, everyone tried to warn you, but you didn't listen. You deserve this Tai, some people just don't learn.

Viper then walks over to Tai, takes his weapon, and leaves the room, and says nothing else.

A few months later

After Tai's death, things changed as Felicia and her child Taivan were now living with Maria. Breaker and Viper were now the main operatives for I.M.P, and things were coming well for Loona for the baby.

Now on top of the I.M.P building rooftop, Viper is watching the down below, thinking about what has happened these few months.

Viper: I still can't believe it's been a few months already. Well better keep moving, still can't believe Vega is staying with Charlie and hasn't been found yet.

Viper then hears noises behind and turns around and sees it was Maria.

Maria: Hey, Breaker said she needed a break. I am with you for now.

Viper: You sure you wanna work with the guy who didn't give a shit about your bro dropping dead?

Maria: It's hell Viper we all made our choice. I don't blame you for what happened.

Viper chuckled before pulling out Tai's gun and knife. He looked at them before handing them to Maria.

Viper: You hold onto those, if I keep them it'll probably end with me melting them down and turning them into knives.

Maria then looks at her brother's old gun and knife and smiles.

Maria: Thanks.

Viper: No problem, how's Felicia holding up? She, still wants me dead?

Maria: Felicia, doesn't want you dead but wants you to never come near her or Taivan.

Viper: Fair enough. By the way, I think you should forget about Drakaina. Now that Vega is back, well once she finds him, it'll be like it was before we disbanded.

Maria: You know we're just sex friends right? Besides I am with your sister plus Verosika so I am good.

Viper shakes his head as he chuckles again.

Viper: So you ready to head to the human world again?

Maria nodded and loaded Tai's gun.

Viper: Then let's get to work, I need to get back home.

Maria then nodded and opened the portal which she jumped into while Viper remembered Tai's words.

Tai Memory: I will always have your back Viper.

Viper: You were a dumbass to the end, but I promise to have your sister's back. I'll also make sure your wife and kid are safe. Wherever you are Tai, I hope you finally learned your lesson.

Viper then walks into the portal which then closes.

END

KLigers98: Fuck things really changed man Tai dying was a bit fucked up but sadly it was coming. His stupidity would lead to his downfall. What are your thoughts on it Tojamaru?

Tojamaru: Some people never learn, no matter how many times people try to get through to them. It is sad, but there is no time to mourn. Especially with the Prince of Hell skulking around, I may have to keep my eye on things here more than I initially thought.

KLigers98: No shit the guy is trouble. If only Tai knew what he signed up for he wouldn't have needed to die. Let this be a lesson to you all just because he is the main character of the story doesn't mean they can't die. Anyway, with that said like, comment, and follow Helluva Boss: New Workers. Ligers out!

Tojamaru: Until our paths cross again everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 6K 48
Join Silas, a cross hybrid of imp and Hellcat, as he joins I.M.P, an organization bent on killing people who have wronged clients who hires them. Tho...
168K 1.7K 12
A second person romance story starring Loona from Helluva Boss and You. You're the newest employee of I.M.P., the Immediate Murder Professionals. A m...
64.4K 906 19
Greetings, living people, I'm Blake Riley from I.M.P. (Immediate Murder Professionals). Ever wondered what it'd be like if I live in the world of bot...
452K 12.6K 23
(Y/N) was killed during the Great Depression and never did anything for herself in life and wanted to make up for that....in hell. So she gets a job...