Gus x mattholomule one shots...

Por dont_really_know13

This is my first story not including the one I deleted because it was so bad. So I'm retrying it. Give critic... Mais

Children fighting!
The market 🤪
🧍‍♀️Sleepover 🧍‍♀️
Matts gonna get hurt 😈😈
Flustered gus 😵‍💫
School 👹
Theyre hanging out again 👀
Movie time 🧍‍♀️
Yass 😍
Im backk
Idk what to tittle it. Confession idk
Blade mage live action

The weekend after 'through the looking glass ruins'

1.8K 36 42
Por dont_really_know13

New story 😎 so it's not connected to any of the other chapters. Sorry I've been really unmotivated and I have no idea what to write so if this sucks, sorry 👩‍🦲. (Please don't rewrite my stories without credit, although I don't mind much. that includes inspiration too)
—————————————————-

Matt pov:
I wake up to the sun shining into my room onto my face. I open my eyes a little and almost fall back asleep since it's Sunday, But that's when I remember I have to go back to that graveyard and help that weird old man 'build his Defence' what does that even mean, And Augustus is coming too.. I don't know why but I'm sort of excited to know that he's coming. Why though?? Do I actually want him as a friend!? Well it would be nice.. No I don't want to be his friend that's impossible....I try to think of reasons for being excited but then I hear my screaming watch go off, I hate this thing. I get up and change into some new clothes (idk imagine them 🤪). we said we would meet at 11 then get lunch after which I didn't want to do since it meant being seen in public with him. But at the time i had really wanted to for some reason.

I swear there must be something wrong with me.? Well whatever. I walk into the kitchen where I see my older brother sitting on 'his chair' I don't see why it's his chair but whatever "Hey Steve I'm going back to the graveyard today, some weird old man wants me to 'build his defences' so stupid. I'll be back by around 2 or 3." I say to him and put air quotes on 'build his defences'. "Alright are you going alone? You know that's dangerous" he asks and I shake my head. "No Augustus is going" I say and roll my eyes. "Wait.. Augustus? I thought you hated him." He said and looked at me weird. "No I don't hate him, he's ok.. did you forget I actually like him now- not in a weird way, I don't really want to go but I know it's rude to not show up to meetings. I can't believe I'm saying this but.. I'm excited to see him for some reason. But I hate him so I don't know why" I say in one breath and nearly pass out. he giggles a little. "What." I ask what he's giggling about. "Oh nothing. Just the fact that you are excited to see AUGUSTUS." He laughed and I groan. "Shut up" I say back to him.

Once I had eaten breakfast and gotten ready I told my brother I was leaving and walked out the door. I had taken the chance while walking to think about stuff, Like why I am so excited to see Augustus. it felt kind of how I felt when I had a crush on Celine. (Please I don't know her name. She's the moon girl he danced with at grom). But that's impossible! I can't and never will have a crush on Augustus, I hate him! ??do i? No im just saying this for the sake of myself. In the time i had been yelling at myself in my head I had already arrived. Augustus was sitting on a rock outside the gate with his phone (I'm calling it that) I stare in awe, I can't look away from him.. why? He notices I'm there and he stops slouching. "Hi Mattholomule!" He yells. "Hey" I didn't really know what to say. He jumps off the rock and comes over to hug me. I just sit there but I feel my face warm up a little bit, wait but that only happens when... oh no I totally like him don't I.

He stops hugging me and looks at me. "Ready to build this mans 'defence' whatever that means." he jokes and punches my arm lightly. I giggle and he looks at me, but it's not just normal looking it's weird I don't know what it is. He looks a little red and turns around. "Great! Let's go" he says really fast. What was that reaction? We walked inside and I was still questioning what was going on.

Gus pov:

Oh my god. Why was that giggle so adorable, and why did I panic? I think I saved it though...I think. Hopefully he doesn't giggle again because I don't think I would be able to handle it. We walk up to the old illusionist who is talking to himself. "Hello" I greet him and he looks over to see us standing there. "VISITORS! You actually came I didn't expect you to." I didn't know how to answer so I just nod. I look back at mattholomule and he's already looking at me, he looks at the old man quickly. My face heats up and I put my arm on my neck nervously and look at the old man. "Shall we start then?" He asks us. "Sure" we both answer.

After about two hours of fixing defences we stop and rest. "Hey, we are gonna stop for the day I think" I shout to the unnamed man. "That's ok. Thank you for visiting I haven't had visitors in years" he exaggerates years. "Oh that's ok. It's the least we can do. Right mattholomule?" I look over to him and he seems to be caught off guard. "O-oh! Yeah." I don't think he's okay. He's been like this the whole time we've talked. "Alright bye!" I quickly say and drag mattholomule out the gate to talk to him "hey are you okay?" I ask him and he looks at me again. "Uhm yeah why wouldn't I be?" Now he seemed fine but I could see right through him. "Are you having a bad day or something?" I asked wanting to know if it was because of me. "Yeah. It's okay though." He answers and now i know that it's my fault. "Is it.. because of me?" I hesitantly ask. his eyes widen and I know the answer. But I see his face go red? "No no! We all have bad days I swear it's not you!" He yells and hides his face. What was with that? "Oh ok! Well let's go get lunch." I am starving.

We walk away from the graveyard and I needed a question answered that he just said 'i don't know' to. "Hey, mattholomule sorry if this is annoying but.. are we friends?" He looks hurt for some reason. "Well I don't know. Do you think we are?" He asks me. "Uh I guess you are my friend but it only counts if it goes both ways." I laugh. "Then yeah. You are" YES! He just admitted to being my friend.

(Sorry for switching so much) Matt pov:

Ugh I just admitted to being his friend that's embarrassing. that whole time at the graveyard I hadn't actually been focused because I knew that I liked Augustus.. what would my brother think? I can't just tell him, ok I just won't. "So where are we going for lunch?" I asked and thankfully I sounded much better than before. "Oh uhh.. there's a new restaurant somewhere near the markets. Wanna go there?" I knew that place was packed and I would definitely be seen with him there.

Ugh whatever why does it matter if I'm seen with him. "Yeah sure" I answered, Once we get to the restaurant we sit down at a booth and wait to order. "Oh I forgot to mention. My friend works here, you guys have met before she's the human that I brought in that one time. She started on Wednesday, I don't know how she got the job so young." He says really quickly and pauses to breath. I giggle like before and I see him go crazy, he looks really red. "Hey you look really red are you ok?" I asked him. "Oh haha yeah I'm fine" I didn't believe him but I wasn't going to ask questions.

I see the human walk up to the booth, she looks really confused. "Hey Gus! Why are you here?... with mattholomule?" She asked and still looked confused. "Luz, didn't we talk about this? I thought I told you that I would be going back to the graveyard to build that old guys defences" he told her. "Wait that was real?! I thought It was just a reason to talk to him" she said and pointed at me, My face gets hot. "What no!" He shouts and everyone looks at him. His face goes a little red and he says sorry to the people, They continue what they were doing before. I chuckle at him and he looks at me with a red face. "Ok shut up" he says jokingly, Luz stands there feeling like a third wheel. "Ok what do you guys want" she says trying to get away from the situation. We both order and as Luz walks away I hear her mumbling about being a third wheel, My face gets hot again. I'm pretty sure Gus heard it too, wait Gus? Where did you get that. I guess a lot of people call him that so I should start calling him it too.

We had continued talking until our food came and we started eating. "Hey Gus, since we're friends now are we gonna hang out more?" I say not wanting to sound eager. He looks at me with wide eyes. I forgot he's not used to me calling him Gus, I guess it was pretty sudden. "Oh sorry- I didn't mean to cal-" I get cut off. "No! Please call me Gus from now on" I was surprised. "And yeah I guess if you want to hang out we can whenever" he said and looked kind of shy. I looked at him for a while and thought of something. "So if you have a nickname why don't I?" I felt kind of awkward. "I thought matty was already a nickname." He says and smirks. "Do Not call me matty.." I say almost instantly and he laughs. I stare at him while he laughs, it's actually kind of cute.. yeah. Anyways! I snap out of it to see him thinking. "What about matt?" He asks and I didn't mind the nickname so I nodded and he yells a 'yay!' I find it adorable and giggle again.

"Stop doing that" he says but sounds serious. I look up at him. "Stop doing what?" I ask. I actually have no idea what I'm doing. "That adorable giggle, you've done it like three times already!" He yells then slaps a hand over his mouth, I feel my face grow very hot. "Adorable giggle..? You think it's adorable? I wasn't trying to make it adorable?"  I ask and have a very red face. "Uh yeah I guess.. but who wouldn't" he says and looks down. Is this actually real? Did he just say my giggle was adorable when I wasn't even trying to make it 'adorable' "Oh" I didn't really know how to answer. well this just got really awkward. I check my screaming watch to see it's 2:40. "Hey Gus, I better get going I told my brother I'd be back by at-least 3" it wasn't a lie I really did need to, but I also wanted to hide my extremely red face. "Oh ok! Uh.. can I.. walk you home?" He says with puppy dog eyes, I couldn't say no to him. "Ok fine" I say quickly and get up from the booth. we both pay, Gus says bye to Luz and we start walking to my house. Talking about random stuff.

Once we had gotten to my house I saw my brother sitting outside on his phone. Oh no he can't see me and gus walking to my house together! I can't really do anything though. when we get to the door I thank him and Kai looks at me weird. "Oh hiii!!" He says to gus oh no what is he saying. "Hello! I'm Augustus." He says. "Oh I know who you are. Mattholomule talks about you a lot!" I realise what it sounds like, "Steve! Shut up" I yell and my face gets really red (again). I watch as Gus also gets a little bit of a red face, He's probably embarrassed of me. "Really? I'm guessing in a bad way?" He asks and Steve looks at me, he notices my red face and smirks I give him the eyes, Almost as if I'm saying 'please don't' with them. He gave me the 'no' eyes. So much for my brother not knowing. "No in a good way, he was really excited to see you today!" He  yells, you could hear it a mile away. "Steve! How funny I never said that" I tried to improvise. "What do you mean you said it this morning" I growl and watch as Gus fixes his hair a little. I look back to my brother to see him smiling from ear to ear. "Thats a surprise" Gus said and looked away. "Well I better get going. Uh matt, here" he said and handed me a piece of paper from his pocket. I opened it to see a number written on it with a 'this is my number if you weren't sure' I giggle and wave as he walks away. This is gonna be awkward real fast.

I sit there waiting for my brother to say something. "Sooo~ he called you matt and is that a phone number? Totally flirting" Kai says to me. "Hey! He just didn't have my number yet, friends have each other's numbers" I say and realise he doesn't think we are friends yet. "Friends? As if! you guys are totally crushing on each other, also when did you guys become friends?" I turn my face the other way and just mumble a "shut up" and an "a while ago" and then went to my room. I wait about 20 minutes until I actually text him. I send, 'Hey' it's bland but at-least I wouldn't look stupid. About 2 minutes go by until I get a text from him 'this is matt right?' He asked and I face palmed. Who else would it be right after he gave me his number. 'Yep' ok so what do I even do now. 'My brother thinks you were flirting with me' I sent it and realise I didn't want to say that but I couldn't delete it. 'That's pretty funny, UNLESS..?' I read it and my eyes widened that was a joke right? Friends joke about flirting all the time.. right? Yeah joke it's funny. 'LMAO' I didn't know what to send other than that. We talked for about an hour, until he said 'Hey I gotta go. But I'll see you tomorrow at school right?' He asks, 'yep see you tomorrow.' I answer and turn off my scroll, I walk out of my room and into the kitchen. I immediately see him smirk. "When are you going to hang out with him a again?" He asks and I pretend to look confused, I know exactly what he's talking about. "What do you mean" I ask and try to hold back a smile. "Oh you know what I'm talking about" he's obviously just trying to make a snarky comment. I decide to tell the truth.

"Tomorrow at school obviously" I smirk. "You know I mean one on one, he obviously has friends he's too nice to not have any" Steve says to me. "You'd be surprised" I giggle a little. "Way to go, make fun of him that will get his attention" he says and grumbles. "Well actually it does get his attention!" I yell and he looks at me and smiles "so you want his attention? You need a get rid of that cut" he says and points to my hair. "Hey! My hair is awesome" I say and he laughs, I suddenly feel self-conscious of my hair. I brush It off and walk back out into the kitchen, I've been doing a lot of walking back and forth today. Later I ate dinner and watched movies, secretly wanting Gus to be there too.

Once it had become about 10 at night I decided to sleep since I had school tomorrow. I kept thinking about how I was going to see Gus tomorrow and I didn't know what his friends were going to think of me talking to him without actually being rude. Luz might think nothing of it because she saw us at the restaurant but what about everyone else?

—————————————-
Another chapter done 😎 thanks for reading, also I'll probably immediately start working on the next chapter, but I lose motivation easily so it might be a few days. (Dang it takes way more than a few days)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

6.9K 119 25
i'm terrible at writing and have never done anything like this before so i'm just gonna try and see what happens, i'll try & update at least once a w...
598K 16.7K 50
Warning this is a G!P story so if you're not comfortable please don't read it. there are many grammatical errors . Enjoy 😉
90.4K 956 130
please read before commenting! This is just a place to post my imagines. There are definitely a crap tone of grammatical and spelling errors, please...
430K 6.5K 69
Hi this is my first story so sorry if it sucks. The beginning is shaking but it gets better as it goes trust me. Don't forget to vote and comment:P