The Hidden Sano

By SimpGod_6

This is my first actual story, so sorry for any mistakes. I have never read the manga only seen some bits and... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Update on what happened
People That adopted the book.

Part 13

3.7K 164 57
By SimpGod_6

Text Speech:
Normal Talking- "yeet"
Speaking in head- 'yeet'
Flashbacks- "yeet"<-- might do flashbacks
A/N- [yeet]

Previously:
I stated all the rules for them to follow. If course I got a few complaints but Kazutora and Hanma delt with it. This is going to be troublesome.

Mikey's POV:

Time Skip

I see Takemichi go out a lot without any of the captains supervision. It makes me worried. He keeps on using the excuse that he has friends that will protect him no matter what. I already know he's lying. Well...not so much know, but I have a feeling he is lying but not lying at the same time. I just hope that his 'friends' actually protect him.

"Hey Mikey you have been staring at the sky for a long time, something up?" I hear Ken-chin say with worry.

"Yeah, Takemichi has been going out without supervision, and its making me worried" I say worried for Takemichi.

"It makes me worried too" I hear Ken-chin say.

"Hey Ken-chin I realized something some time ago" I say stopping to m
Ake sure Ken-chin heard.

"What is it?" Ken-chin asks.

"Valhalla hasn't made any troubles for a while now" I say while thinking its odd.

"Oh yeah now that you mentioned it, I heard that they got a new boss" Ken-chin says with a slight shock to his voice.

"I didn't know that there was a boss! Maybe the new boss is a pacifist!" I shout in excitement.

"Dont get too excited, we still don't know who the boss is" Ken-chin says with a motherly tone.

"Ken-chin you act like a mom a lot of the time" I say clearly stating the obvious.

"Hah?!!" Ken-chin shouts.

I get up and instantly run straight to the door leading downstairs of the building. I keep on running until I reach the exit of the building. I look back to see a fuming Ken-chin with an irk on his forehead.

"Eeeeeeek!!!" I scream out as I see himcrun towards me.

"Stop running and face me like a man!" Ken-chin says while I get ready to bolt.

"Nope, cya Ken-chin!" I say running out the building.

I continue running with Ken-chin on my tail. I look back and suddenly I bump into someone.

"Oof"

I was about to fall to the ground until the person that I bumped into grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

"Thank you-" I say not really finishing what I was going to say because I saw someone from a certain gang.

"Oh! Mi~key" Hanma says while smiling like the weirdo he is.

I get into fighting stance getting ready to punch him.

"Sorry Mikey but I'm on strict orders not to hurt anyone in Touman" Hanma says in a matter-of-factly tone.

I hear huffing and gasps that signal me that Ken-chin is here now.

"What do you mean?" I ask in a somewhat confusion.

"Bosses orders and rules" he says simply shruging at the end.

"Do you mind telling us who your boss is?" Ken-chin asks hoping to get information out of Hanma.

"Sorry can't do so, that information to outsiders is forbidden" he says in a calm tone.

"Hah?? Then what's not forbidden??" Ken-chin asks in a rude tone.

"Weeeell I can take you to my boss~" Hanma says in a sing-sing voice.

"Ye-" I was cut off.

"But I'm not going to do that hehehe"  Hanma says teasing us.

"Just tell us who!!" I shout because I'm soooo curious now.

"Nope, if boss wants to tell you guys then he will" Hanma says while giving us a side glance and a huge smile.

"Fine! I will find out someday!" I shout out while running away.

Takemichi's POV:

Time Skip to being in Takemichi's house

I noticed that Uncle Mikey seems frustrated. I wonder why. I walk over to him and ask:

"Uncle Mikey is something wrong you seem frustrated"

"Something is wrong, and I am frustrated" Uncle Mikey says in a very frustrated tone.

"Whats wrong then?" I ask hoping they get an answer.

"You know Valhalla?" He asks while I nod yo his question.

"Well they have a new boss, and my curiosity is killing me, and its making me frustrated" Uncle Mikey says while holding the bridge of his nose.

I start to sweat. I hope that he won't find out.

To be Continued

(A/N: The voting will be coming out tomorrow so if you have a name for the book type it here right now)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5K 27
Okay so basically Takemichi is depressed because of what he saw, who could blame him tho. Takemichi can control how far in the past he wants to go, s...
20.1K 454 24
It started off as innocent fun at your good friend's party; you having one of the best nights for the first time in ages. But you'd soon learn that s...
32.5K 737 28
This is my first story! Please bear with me as i've never written these kind of stories before ^^' I do not own any characters from Tokyo revengers...
77.2K 2.5K 12
Takes place before Tenjiku arc All x takemichi English is not my first language so expect grammar errors Manga spoilers