Survived (Taekook)

By xabish

Jeon Jungkook is a True Blood with unrestrained powers. He has a mysterious life. No one actually know him, n... More

Characters
Help
Scent
Orphan
Decision
Danger
Purple Eyes
Full Moon
Trepidation
Angry Wolf
Awakening
Remorse
Responsibility.
Mate
Apologies
Birthday
Rejection
Cursed
Solicitousness
Coercion Blessing.
Cloaked
Twing
Siren
Family
Stained
Gone
Bond
Helter-Skelter
Vulnerable
Guardian
Memory
Worst
Awakening
Stalker
Rage
Wounded
Sekeleton in the cupboard
Lost Delta
Lost and Found
Distant
Crumbled Truth
Poison
Weak
Embrace
Pain and past
Divulge
Sweet Night.
Old leaves
Barbaric
Melancholy
Defying Truth
Agonizing
Making Up
Secret service
Back to you
Safe Place
Legend of his mother
Barbaric
Stay
Promise
Hidden fears
Surprise
Mate Mark
Brother
Burn
Pain and gain
Scarifise
Guilt
Left alone
Funeral
Sire
Acceptance
Warmth
Oath
Head Alpha and Luna
Lurking Danger
Dark Shadow
The Best
Old fears
Family above all
Light of my life
Dread
Memories
Saviour
Little Wolfie
Little devil
Mother
Grief
Young Alpha
Mated
Father's Protection
Epilogue

Cretically in love

8.8K 424 53
By xabish

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"I fucking loved it." Came the voice of the most annoying friend from behind and soon the door flung open.

"Jack....."Jungkook turned on his heels fuming but stopped when he felt Taehyung slightly slipping out of his hand and hiding behind him.

"H-He....A-Alpha....." Taehyung gripped Jungkook's shirt tightly.

"I'm sorry Taehyung-ssi. I'm really sorry please forgive me." Jackson hurriedly said. He surely don't want to be on Taehyung's bad side. He like the omega. "It was all his.....Jungkook's idea. I'm really sorry."

"That was low blow Jackass." Jungkook rolled his eyes, supporting Taehyung's body with his hand and holding securely in his arms.

"I'm sorry Taehyung. It was my plan but I didn't know it will turn out this way. I wanted to surprise you not to scare you. Please forgive me." Jungkook told he him the truth.

"Y-you did this?" Taehyung asked and the fear that evolved Jungkook's whole body was indescribable.

"T-Tae. I didn't....didn't want to...." Jungkook lowered his haed. There is no good reason for this ridiculous plan except than Love and right now Taehyung won't understand that. Atleast that's what he thought.

I messed up.

"Jeon Jungkook, you need to run your mind a bit better than this." Taehyung said annoyed.

"Taehyung-ssi. Jungkook didn't have any wrong intentions." Jackson butted in.

"I was not talking to you." Taehyung turned toward him.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Let me go." Yeonjun shouted. Since last half hour he is trying to break free himself from these chains.

"Be quiet boy. You are really hurting my ears now." Lisa almost yelled.

"Let me go or else..." he said still trying to free himself.

"Or else what?" Lisa stood up angrily but Rosé held her back. She glared at him and he returned it same.

"They said the kid is nice and quiet, but look at him..." Lisa huffed.

"Show me your face and I'll tell you how nice am i. Where is my brother? I wanna go back to him. LET ME GO." Yeonjun was getting on all their nerves.

"Choi Yeonjun, stay put and be quiet. If you said one more thing I'll seriously slap you now." Finally Jisoo spoke.

"You guys are in so much trouble. Have you searched properly about my brother?" Yeonjun suddenly became calm and smily.

"Why did you go quiet?" They asked him.

"I feel bad for you guys. You guys know Jungkook right?" He chuckled.

"Shouldn't you call him by respect? He is elder than you." Jennie finally said.

"I can say him whatever i want, just think about what will he do with you." Yeonjun was continues smiling.

"No doubt you are Choi's son. This dirty smirk runs in your blood." That was bad move. Never ever mention Choi infront of Yeonjun. He hates him.

Yeonjun didn't waste a second and broke the strain over her arms and legs.

"I'M NOT LIKE HIM. I'M NOTHING LIKE HIM." His eyes turned red and he kicked the chair making Lisa fall down. "Say that again and you'll see what else runs in my blood."

"Yeonjun." Jennie took her mask off. It was like some one threw a bucket full of cold water over the blazing fire.

"Noona. Y-you did this." Yeonjun asked in disbelief.

"Calm down okay. Listen to me first. Whatever we did, we did for a better cause." She said.

"Better cause? What better cause? Where is hyung? WHERE IS HE?" Yeonjun was over her neck in no time.

"I don't know but i can assure you he....." She couldn't complete her sentence when Yeonjun turned toward the door to leave.

"Stay put young man." Rosé removed her mask after that. Yeonjun was close to both of them cz Taehyung was close to both of them. He knew them and like them.

"R-Rosé..." he said and jerked his hand off her grip. "What the hell is happening here? What are you up to?"

"Yeonnie, Tae is perfectly fine. He is okay." Rosé assured him.

"He isn't. Didn't you hear him shouting and yelling for help. He needs help, let me go and help him. Tell me where is he?" Now Yeonjun was on the verge of crying. He pleaded to Rosé.

"Baby believe me we did it to help your hyung." Lisa said but Yeonjun didn't even look at her.

"What better cause tell me or I'll run away. Please tell me where is he?" A tear finally dropped from the young boy, he harshly wiped it.

"He is with Jungkook..... Jungkook had a hut where he...." Before she can complete, he was out of the door.

"Follow him." All four them ran behind him. Yeonjun didn't need a map he can locate his brother just by smelling him.

The scent was not so far and it was fresh and strong. It's like his brother just took his wolf. The strong smell of vanilla and fresh strawberries was intoxicating.

Soon he saw a hut, not so small but peaceful. He stood there. He can hear the four she-wolves calling him but she least care about that.

He kicked the door open.

"HYUNG." Taehyung who was standing there with his hands folded on his chest, glaring at two Alphas turned and looked at his brother.

"Jun, Oh Goddess i was so worried. Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Taehyung hugged his brother and bombarded him with questions. Soon he can see four she-wolves also.

"I'm fine hyung. Are you okay? I-I heard you yelling. I was so scared." Yeonjun said cupping his brother's face.

"I'm okay Jun." soon Yeonjun's eyes landed on Jackson and Jungkook.

"Jungkook hyung? Sir?" He walked up to them. "Rosé said it was your plan is it true?"

Jungkook who was already embarrassed, was now dying inside.

"Yeonnie listen okay. I didn't want it to go this way but it just...... I'm sorry." Jungkook said getting on his knees to reach to Yeonjun's level.

"You did this for this?" Yeonjun pointed at his neck. He looked back at Taehyung and then at Jungkook.

"Yeonjun that wasn't Jungkook, that was me who scared your brother." Jackson said guiltily.

"Did you also helped him? Just like them?" He said pointing at she-wolves.

"Y-yes. I'm sorry." He said.

"You know, I'm really surprised that you all fell for that." Suddenly Yeonjun started laughing. "Seriously you two fell for hyung's acting."

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"Can you not smell his giddiness? His changing smell? The way he is behaving didn't make you suspicious?" He was still laughing and Taehyung was trying hard not smile.

"What?" Everyone else was still confused.

"He is happy. Hyung is a good actor. You see, he can get you on your knees just by his words. I didn't expected you atleast to fell for his act." Taehyung couldn't hold back and started laughing loudly.

"How did you know?" Jennie asked.

"Mind-link is a thing right?" Yeonjun said sassily. Taehyung burst out laughing and hugged his brother.

"You knew?" Jungkook asked in disbelief.

"Just like you knew." Taehyung replied.

"How?"

"I had a vibe. Well then this was so cool. I'm really happy. Thank you so much for everything." Taehyung held Jungkook's hands in his own.

"It was all true. All that i feel. You have became a really important part of my life. In the witness of all of them i want you to accept me as your better half as your Alpha." Jungkook went on his knees. "Mate with me Taehyung."

Everyone standing there clapped and started hooting. Taehyung hardly stopped his tears, this Jungkook is too much for him. Actually any form of Jungkook is too much for him.

Taehyung's eyes shined purple and Jungkook's did bright golden. The most vulnerable state for an Omega and most powerful state for an Alpha.

"I agree." Taehyung said slightly leaning forward to Jungkook's chest. Jungkook was quick to pull him into an hug.

"I hereby announce you two husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Jackson said making everyone laugh but what Jungkook did made everyone coo at them.

Jungkook smirked and crashed their lips together. Taehyung melted soon in the kiss and held Jungkook's biceps for supporting his body to prevent from falling. His legs feel like jelly and he knows soon they will give up.

"I'm happy for him. I'm happy finally he got what he deserve." Jennie whispered and leaning in for Jisso to hug her.

"Happy birthday hyung." Yeonjun ran and jumped at his brother hugging him tightly. "I love you."

"Love you too Jun." Taehyung kissed his forehead. "Always and Forever" Taehyung held his hand high.

"Always and Forever." Yeonjun said and both brothers laughed.

"Thank You." Yeonjun turned to Jungkook and said with a bow.

"Why are you...thanking me." Jungkook said. This is perhaps the first time after so long that he saw the old Yeonjun, the one who was his friend, the one whom he liked.

"For everything you did for hyung. For making my brother happy. Thank you." Yeonjun said smiling making Jungkook take a step close to him and engulf him in a warm hug.

"I missed you." Jungkook said and there was clear indication of how happy he was right now.

"I missed my friend also." Yeonjun replied.

"So friends." Jungkook said breaking the hug.

"Friends." Yeonjun nodded smiling. Taehyung was standing there watching both of them like the world they mean to him.

But like they say every moment is guarded. Just when they thought everything was alright, an unknown storm hit the peaceful ground.

Jungkook's and Jackson's phone ringed together. They both shared a look and picked the call.

"Hello." Jungkook said.

"Kook it's Namjoon. I need you to comeback right now."

"What happened hyung?"

"Kook, Yoongi.....Yoongi..."

"What about hyung? What happend why are you crying?" The sudden wave of panic filled the air.

"Come back please."

"I'm on my way. Tell me what happened?"

"Someone attacked Yoongi and Jimin. Jimin is kidnapped and they locked Yoongi in a room and set it on fire. No one can find any trace of them. We can't.... We can't locate Yoongi or Jimin. Please come back you two. We need you."

"WHO DID THIS? I'LL BE THERE." Jungkook cut the call and turned to Taehyung.

"Go back to the orphanage. Stay there and do not get to the pack house unless i come and get you." Jungkook said. Taehyung looked at his mate with confused eyes.

"What happened?"

"Nothing. Just do as i say. I'll be back and will get you." Jungkook asked again.

"I'm coming with you." Yeonjun said. As much as Jungkook was important to him so was Yoongi and Jimin well he is his friend.

"No" Jungkook said glaring at him.

"I'm coming with you. I need to save them."

"You need to stay with your brother that's it." Jungkook placed a hand on Yeonjun's shoulder by stopping him.

"You can't decide for me."

"I certainly can. I promised to protect you too, let me fulfill my promise."

"But I'm trained enough."

"That's why i want you to stay with your brother and protect the orphanage." Jungkook calmly said.

"What the hell is happening here? Who called?"

"No one. Just remember i love you." Jungkook kissed his cheek.

"Jungkook you are hiding something from me." Taehyung almost cried out.

"You trust me?" Jungkook asked holding Taehyung's hands.

"More than my own self." Taehyung said without thinking twice.

"So do as i say. Go back to the orphanage and stay there unless i come get you. Please." Jungkook said rubbing the back of Taehyung's hand with his thumb.

"O-okay. Promise me you will come back."

"I promise. I still have to marry you, how can i not." He kissed him and turned on his heels.

"Go guys. Be careful and stay at the orphanage all of you." The she-wolves and both brothers nodded. Soon leaving the hut.

"We need to go. I'll rip apart the motherfucker who did this." In no second Jungkook shifted into his wolf form, so did Jackson and left the hut to save the elder couple.

Hello Army💜💜
I hope you like the chapter. Read, vote and comment and follow me please 😊
I purple you 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

788K 36.9K 55
Kim Taehyung, True blood alpha of Silver moon pack, Many enemies and people fears him...he never showed any emotions to anyone ever. Jeon Jungkook, r...
1.5M 59.6K 55
Jungkook and Taehyung are mates and Jimin and Taehyung are best friends. But there's only one problem. Jungkook doesn't know that his mate is Taehyun...
7.4K 347 10
Jeon Jungkook,a nerd alpha,an office worker, is the bestfrnd of the infamous & rich omega Kim Taehyung.. Taehyung, aka V, has a very different aurora...
334K 14.8K 42
A beautiful rare omega "KIM TAEHYUNG" from very young age fighting for his life, his worth,searching for the one who can love him,the one who can hea...