The Rockstar's Daughters ~ Bo...

By Rubaloshyne

Welcome Gang ! Rockstar Anirudh Ravichander and his broods are back to entertain us. 20 years since Anirudh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapters 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Small Note
Chapter 75
Short Note~New story
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Story Update

Chapter 76

497 44 31
By Rubaloshyne

"Alli vanthula ?" Akilandeshwari asked Thara who was preparing a dhabba. Thara turned her head to the elder woman and smiled.

" Vantutha Patti, Poi kulike sonne...Ungaluku OK va ange lunch saprathu illena naa prepare panne solren," Thara said with small anxious smile.

Akilandeshwari chuckled and pat her shoulders. " Yeneke OK thaan, ama ithu yenna ? Aaryn seiya sonana ?" Akilandeshwari asked Thara who grinned and shook her head.

" Ille tidirnu porom le...athan chumma payasam senje...Vajra ke rombhe pudikum," Thara said to Akilandeshwari who nod her head.

" Rendu dhabba payasamah ?" Akilandeshwari asked with an amused smile.

" Ille ithu appa ke...avar ode favourite Rasam," Thara grinned at Akilandeshwari who smiled and nod her head before leaving the kitchen.

Once Thara packed the both dishes, she walked towards the hall carrying the bag. Alli was standing next to Akilandeshwari while Aaryn bent infront of his mother, holding her hands as he whispered something.

" Inge yenna panringe ninge ?" Thara asked Aaryn who turned his face sideways.

" Athey thaan...Ivan worries ke oru alave ille," Akilandeshwari muttered to Aaryn who frowned.

Thara exhaled her breath and gave him a small smile. She placed the bag on the mahogany table before walking towards the mother and son. She placed her hand on Aaryn's shoulders.

" I promise...if she gets anxious, we all will come back home," Thara said to Aaryn who nod his head. He swiftly placed a kiss on Thara's forehead and then walked to Alli, kissing her cheeks before hugging Akilandeshwari.  He then proceed to wheel Bavani towards the car with Akilandeshwari and Alli walking side by side. Thara carried the bag and walked behind them.

" Take care...Careful Thara," Aaryn said, holding her hands tightly as he stared at her. Thara smiled and nod her head. She stood on her tiptoe and kissed his cheek, blushing brightly as Alli and Akilandeshwari giggled and smirked respectively. Aaryn chuckled and pat her back, opening the door for her and once she got inside, he closed the door.

Thara turned her head and smiled watching Aaryn standing there as he watched the car zoom away.

************************************

Thara shook her head exasperatedly as Anitha dragged the giggling Alli inside. Akilandeshwari chuckled before following the girls while Thara pat Bavani's shoulders, giving the anxious woman a pat before wheeling her inside.

Her eyes widened seeing Anusha and Nelson in the house. She smiled widely showing her pearly teeth at the couple whose eyes widened seeing Thara and the woman in the wheelchair.

" Thara ma!" Nelson said in an excited tone as the man stood up and walked towards Thara. Thara smiled softly patting Bavani's shoulders before moving towards Nelson, laughing softly as the elder man engulfed her into a tight hug.

Nelson chuckled and held her on his arms length, looking at the glowing face and wide smile. The man smiled and kissed forehead while Thara grinned. She then turned and hugged Anusha who swallowed her saliva, patting her back softly.

Thara then turned towards Bavani and walked to the woman, standing next to her and placed her hands on Bavani's shoulders.

" Attai ninge OK va ?" She asked softly to the woman. Bavani's eyes were widened as tho she was anxious and wary but she merely blinked making Thara smile widely.

Thara then wheeled her towards the chair next to Akilandeshwari before hugging Ravi Raghavendra who smiled widely.

" THARA!" Saritha and Lakshmi cried in happiness as the women rushed towards her. Thara gave a grim smile as Bavani squeaked. She quickly walked beside Bavani and placed her hand on the woman's shoulders.

Akilandeshwari sighed and turned towards Bavani. " Onnum ille Bavani...Thara née po ma," Akilandeshwari said to Thara who exhaled her breath.

She quickly rushed to her mother and grandmother, hugging both woman tightly.

" Sorry ma...First time she came out in years," She said quietly to Saritha and Lakshmi who nod their head.

" Thara !" Pallavi called out as she walked down the stairs with a smile. Thara smiled widely and hugged Pallavi before pointing to Bavani. Pallavi's eyes widened. She smiled softly and walked towards Bavani, kneeling infront of the woman, placing her hand on the trembling woman's arms.

" Ma...remember me? Aniki Chandni parka vanten le...Inge rombhe stuffy ah irruke, come we go to the garden," Pallavi said with a small smile.

She stood up and turned her head to Thara giving a nod before wheeling Bavani out to the garden. Alli who was with Anitha  quickly walked towards Thara.

" Amma...Will Patti be OK?" She asked softly, however Nelson and Anusha who were not aware of anything gasped looking at Thara with confusion. Thara exhaled her breath and gave a small smile.

" I think so...but why don't you go with them ? Amma will join in awhile..." Thara told Alli who nod and skipped away with Anitha.

" Ama Vajra yenge ?" Thara asked Saritha who snorted.

" Iniki sir ke parents meeting...Unge appa poirukaru," Saritha said to Thara who chuckled.

" Exams lam nalla panna le ?" Thara asked Saritha who pursed her lips.

" Yaaru avan...science and maths le fail agitan...inge nadakure matha issues le...avana monitor panrathule...athan aatam athigam," Saritha huffed.

Thara scratched her forehead, smiling sheepishly while Lakshmi chided Saritha and supported Vajra before walking towards Akilandeshwari, exchanging pleasantries with the elder woman.

" Akka yenge ma ?" Thara asked Saritha who chuckled.

" Yantra vanturukan...mele pesitu irrukanga...unge appa thaan ille le," Saritha said. Thara giggled while Anusha snorted as Saritha smirked.

"Aprom Thara.. painting class...exhibition lam seiriya?" Nelson asked Thara who bite her lips.

" Um...athulam time ille mama...veeda parkarthe seriya irruke...appe appe time pass ke painting panuven," Thara said as she sat next to Ravi who mussed her hair.

Anusha furrowed her eyebrows, glancing at Saritha who kept a blank face. Anusha turned towards Thara, exhaling her breath through her nose.

" Shocking ah irruke Thara...yenna nadanthalum passion ah oru vati kude née vitathu ille...ippe ipidi solre," Anusha said.

Akilandeshwari who heard the conversation stiffened a little while Laksmi sighed. Thara swallowed her saliva and gave Anusha a small smile.

" Passion na vidule attai...just last time mathiri classes and exhibition veikarathu time ille," Thara said to Anusha who tilt her head.

" Time nammatha kandupudichikanum...unge amma illaya...innum velai senjitu irruka thane...naanum pasanga konjam young ah irruke mothu velaiki pole but after that I too went right...yennatha kalyanam analum namma independent ah irrukanum," Anusha said to Thara who nod her head.

" Athu ippe than orru orru problem ah mudinjiruku...paapom attai," Thara said in a resigned voice.

" Coffee," Pallavi said with a bright smile as she brought out the tray.

" Eh attai ?" Thara asked as she immediately stood up, looking shocked.

" Madam cool down...Anitha avanga kude thaan irrukan...She is more comfortable with the girls than me athan Aunty pesitu irrupanga naa coffee potu yeduthu varen," Pallavi said, holding the tray in one hand and pushing the pouting Thara on the other hand.

" Née coffee ah kude mothele," She said handing the coffee to Thara who pouted and stood up.

" Naa yethukum ange poren..." she said taking the cup before walking away.

Akilandeshwari shook her head watching Thara rushing away. The matriarch smiled and took the cup from Pallavi before sipping a little.

" Inthe ponnu irrukale...Aaryn ke mele irruka..." Akilandeshwari said, placing her hands on Lakshmi's lap.

" Yenna achu Akila ?" Lakshmi asked while Saritha, Pallavi and Ravi zoomed their eyes at the woman. Anusha and Nelson exchanged looks before looking at the woman.

" Athu onnum ille...Aaryn sonne Bavani ke yethum uncomfortable ah iruntha, yenkude anupi veika sonna...appelam yen mele nambikai illaya nu soltu...ippe avanuiu mele iva panra...ipidi iruntha yepidi inthe Bavani ode bayathe poka mudiyum sollu Lakshmi," Akilandeshwari said, shaking her head softly.

" Umm kekuren thappa nenaikatinga...avanga mentally yethum Acha?" Anusha asked Akilandeshwari who stiffened.

" Depression and paranoid...Athukunu ava onnum mental lam ille!" Akilandeshwari said with a sharp note.

Ravi Raghavendra sensing some hostility quickly cleared his throat. He gave a wide smile to Akilandeshwari and Lakshmi.

" Vanga namma konjam neram garden ke pogalam...konjam air achum irrukum...apidiye Thara ve uluku vanthu Pallavi kude pesa solalam...Nelson ningalum varingala ?" Ravi Raghavendra asked Nelson who nod his head and the four went outside.

Ravi Raghavendra assured Thara that he will immediately call her if anything before pushing the girl inside. He then sat with the others slightly further from Bavani and the kids before engaging both Akilandeshwari and Nelson, talking about a few past incidents of how Nelson helping the family and such to Akilandeshwari who slowly warmed up to the director.

In the kitchen, Anusha stared at Saritha with a peculiar expression.

" Yennadi nadakuthu...Ava santhosama irruka nu thana sonne...inge yennana yaaro ode daugtger avale amma nu kupdura...anthe amma yennana Thara ve hug panna kude satham poduranga...Yenadi ithulam? Ava career kaga yevalo kasta patta...Naveen ode incident ke aprom yevalo fight panni ava exhibition nadantuna...kalyanam ke aprom yenge di pochu yellam..." Anusha huffed, pacing the kitchen up and down.

" Satham podathe Anusha...Akila amma ke kekka pothu..." Saritha said, dragging Anusha to the hall where Pallavi and Thara was lounging.

" Yenna achu ?" Thara asked the elder women. Saritha sighed and nudged Anusha who grumbled.

" Tho unge attai ki thaan problem...née yen ipidi aite nu kekura," Saritha said as both women took a sit on the sofa opposite of Thara and Pallavi.

" Naa yenna aiten ?" Thara asked in a confused tone, tilting her head to the side.

Anusha exhaled her breath. " First...what happened to career ke kandipa importance kudipen nu sonathu ? Second anthe amma ke née marumagal or maid...?" She asked Thara who blinked, parting her mouth.

" Attai...Yenna pesuringe..." Thara said in a hushed voice.

" Ama di...vanthe...unge mama hug panthu avanga kathunanga...aprom vangala samathana paduthe ponne...aprom yennana tiripiyum pinale poite...inge vantha unake freedom irrukanum...née yenamo avanga pinale sutitu irruke...Yenadi ithulam ? Aprom partha un career back to zero achu pole..." Anusha said to Thara.

" Attai naa-" Thara's eyes widened as the women folk heard a loud throat clearing. Saritha and Pallavi looked shocked while Anusha gulped feeling slightly guilty.

Anirudh frowned while Aaryn clapped his hands. Vajra bite his lips looking worriedly. Aaryn gave a wide smile at Anusha while Thara exhaled her breath and walked away.

Saritha and Pallavi frowned seeing Thara's back.

" Na onnum thapa solala," Anusha said to Aaryn who chuckled.

" Off course," Aaryn said.

Anirudh pinched the bridge of his nose, staring at Saritha who gulped. Her eyes widened as Thara wheeled Bavani with Akilandeshwari and the others walking behind.

Thara bite her lips when Anitha joyfully shouted mama and hugged Aaryn's legs. The man smiled and pat her head, bending down accepting the little girl's hug. Thara exhaled her breath while Anirudh looked beyond received.

" Mama athukule poringala," Anitha said with a pout.

" Next time parkalam Anitha..." Aaryn said with a  grim smile.

Thara mussed Anitha's hair. Aaryn placed his hands on Thara's.

" Naa amma ve kutitu poren...née un family kude irunthu va," Aaryn said to Thara who gulped. The man then wheeled his mother out without waiting for an reply.

Thara went to Ravi and Lakshmi hugging them quickly, giving a small smile. She then smiled at her mother and Anusha before side hugging Anirudh and held Alli's hands walking out of the house.

Akilandeshwari sighed, shaking her head in vain. She pat Lakshmi's hand and nod to Ravi and Anirudh before walking out of the house.

Vajra furrowed his eyebrows and grabbed his school bag from Anirudh before rushing out of the house.

" Vajra," Saritha shouted as she hurried out of the house, shaking her head as the car zoomed out with Vajra inside it.

" Nalla thane poitu iruntuchu...yenna achu!" Nelson asked rubbing his forehead.

" Naa onnum thapa kekule...anthe paiyan varuvan nu teriyathu," Anusha muttered.

" Yellam yen mistake...inthe topic ah ippe pesavena nu solirkunum...yetho Anusha sonna keppa...apidite ava career ah papa naa..." Saritha said looking at Anirudh.

" Yenna achu ?" Yantra asked as he walked down the stairs. The man's eyes widened as his father in law didn't say a word before walking up the stairs.

Pallavi walked towards Saritha and placed her hands on her shoulder.

" Aunty...go up," she said in a soft voice nodding her head at Saritha who gave a small smile and hurried upstairs.

" Aunty ninge kette vishayam thappu ille but avar ketha modulation nalla hurt aitaru..." Pallavi said before walking away.

" Sir nange aprom varom," Nelson told Ravi who nod his head. Nelson then jut his head to his wife before walking out.

" Amma...appa inge thaan-" Amaira's happy bubble was burst when Nelson sternly told her to get into the car. She furrowed her eyebrows before getting into the backseat. Nelson nod to Aashman before climbing into the driver seat and left Anirudh's house.

************************************
Saritha swallowed her saliva as she placed her hand on Anirudh's shoulder.

" Aaryn varuvaru na expect panle...illena Anusha ve pesa vitruka maten," Saritha said with a quivering voice.

Anirudh sighed and exhaled his breath loudly. Saritha rubbed her forehead before gently turning Anirudh's face towards her.

" Anusha sonathule thapu illenge...ava  solavantathu vere..." Saritha said.

" Saritha...unake yethum problem irruka...Alli issue le ? Or Thara ode mamiyar nalle ?" Anirudh asked Saritha who averted her face.

" I...Naa avalo nallave lam ille...naana iruntha kashtam patrupen anthe mathiri mamiyar lam parkara porumai yeneke ille...and Alli...avala kandipa raise panirpen but adopt...Naa selfish thaan! Yeneke bayam! Thara ode insecurities and past nalla she is doing all this! Anthe Naveen issue ve namma perusa akathe iruntha ava ipidi seiya matta le..." Saritha said, crossing her arms over her shoulders.

Anirudh placed his hands on her shoulders, when Saritha turned her face to him, he exhaled his breath before swiftly wiping her tears.

" Just because she is our daugther doesn't mean she has to think like either of us...Saritha...Thara apidi yosikathe mothu née yendi ipidi kolapikire ?" Anirudh asked Saritha who sniffled.

" Ava panrathu yeneke yenna solarathu teriyele...I am trying to be supportive but Anusha kette kelvi kude seri...naa keka mudiyele athunale ava kekka mothu chumma irunthe...yenge iva ava mamiyar kaga...Alli kaga...Aaryn kaga mattum valra nu tonuthu...avalukaga yethachum seiyanum le," Saritha said.

" Athulam seri but pesune yedam thaan thappu...Ithe vere yarum keturuntha? Cheri vidu oru pechuku Amaira ve ketruntha? Ithu oru reason ah irrukum next time if any argument occurs...Anusha ketatu thapu ille but ange ketathu thaan...namaku teriyum ava attai nalla akarai le ketta nu...but Aaryn ? For him it's Naveens mother...unake puriyutha ?" Anirudh asked Saritha who wiped her tears.

Anirudh sighed and pat her shoulders. "Inthe gaple, Vajra oditan ange...nalaiki Saturday avana poi kutitu varuvom...Aaryn kitte pesi puriya veipom," Anirudh said to Saritha who nod her head.

************************************
Thookam varale...Nemo thaan mindle vantute irrukan...athan thoongama naa inthe chapter ah write panitu irunthe...Muruga seekirama avan kutitu vanga pa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 9.2K 30
BOOK-1: COMPLETED ❤️ 🥇#1 -empowered 🥇#1 -matureaudience 🥇#1 -thewattys2021 🥇#1 -awards2021 🥇#1 -barristerbabu 🥇#1 -rudhita 🥇#1 -anirudh 🥇#1...
17.8K 1.1K 27
Seeing Anirudh was marrying Manorama, Bondita fainted. She had a long dream. She dreamed of the future events that were about to happen. What would a...
2.7K 228 12
BOOK 1 OF THE FERAL SERIES Life always gives us what we never expected of it. She was here after five years for her sister's marriage but destiny pla...
26.9K 2.7K 18
~Completed~ "Why do you want a girl from only and only Krishna Nagar? There are many girls in Tulsipur too." Trilochan exclaimed. Anirudh perched on...