Heir

By 1-800-suck-my-P

When a guy is forced into finding the next heir to his mafia by his dad, he impregnates a random girl he met... More

-DESCRIPTION + INFORMATION-
-MAIN CHARACTERS-
-ONE-
-THREE-
-FOUR-
-FIVE-
-SIX-
-SEVEN-
-EIGHT-
-NINE-
-TEN-
-ELEVEN-
-TWELVE-
-THIRTEEN-
-FOURTEEN-
-FIFTEEN-
-SIXTEEN-
-SEVENTEEN-
-EIGHTEEN-
-NINETEEN-
-TWENTY-
-TWENTY-ONE-
-TWENTY-TWO-
-TWENTY-THREE-
-TWENTY-FOUR-
-TWENTY-FIVE-
-TWENTY-SIX-
-TWENTY-SEVEN-
-TWENTY-EIGHT-
-TWENTY-NINE-
-THIRTY-
-THIRTY-ONE-
-THIRTY-TWO-
-THIRTY-THREE-
-THIRTY-FOUR-
-THIRTY-FIVE-
-THIRTY-SIX-
-THIRTY-SEVEN-
-THIRTY-EIGHT-
-THIRTY-NINE-
-FORTY-

-TWO-

463 10 30
By 1-800-suck-my-P

I was mixing fruits when my parents walked into the kitchen. "Hey dear." My mom greeted me with a smile.

"hey." I greet her back.

"What are you making." dad asked

"I'm just mixing fruits to eat, nothing special." I smile.

They sit on the island stools as Kara and Marianne walk in. "Where's Athena?" Mom questions.

"Sleeping." Kara replies in a 'duh' tone.

"We're going to my sister's house today." Dad reminds us. "We have Lori's birthday dinner."

Lori is my cousin. My favorite cousin.  Tomorrow is her real birthday but she wanted to spend that with me and only me at the club.

She said something about needing to get laid

We all nod and everyone else finds something else to eat. When I finish my fruits I head upstairs to my room and FaceTime Lori. "Hey, bae." She answers on the third ring.

"Hey." I drag, taking a seat at my desk.

"Okay so you're going to sleepover then we sneak out at 7:30 pm." She discusses our plan to sneak out to the club. "We'll come back at 2 am and act like we were in my room the whole time."

We're not allowed to go to the club in this family, there are so many dumb rules we have.

I slowly nod. "Okay, but what if we get cau-"

"I got a plan for that too." She cuts me off. "I'm going to lock the door and we'll sneak out through the window then act like we were sleeping if anyone asks why we weren't replying."

It makes sense because we always lock the door when we take naps.

"Okay, what if they catch us sneaking back in?"

"Yeah, girl you're figuring that one out." She snorts. "That's the only thing I couldn't think of so I think it's fair you plan that. After all, I planned all this."

I chuckle then go to my speaker connecting it to my phone.

Lori and I bought speakers that connect to each other's so when I play music on it, it also goes to hers. Sometimes I hate it because she uses it to wake me up.

Lori and I love older songs for some reason. I play 'rock the boat' by Aaliyah and rock my hips to it in a seductive manner, jokingly. "Oh my, your gonna make me get out of my bed to dance with you." Lori groans.

We sing along together when she finally decides to get up and move with me. Mid-dancing, Lori's mom barges in and turns off the speakers. "I have had enough of you two singing to this music in the morning." She yells. "Normally I'm fine with it but do you realize how loud that was?"

She's not finished and you know she isn't when she grabs the nearest thing to her, being a pencil, and throws it on the ground. I mute myself and turn my camera off then start laughing. "Child you have me knowing all of the lyrics because of how often you play that shit."

Lori just stands there trying not to laugh, making me laugh even harder.

"Sorry, ma." She puts her hands up in surrender, hiding her smile.

That bitch can't ever be serious

Her mom glares at her then takes a deep breath, throwing a book in her direction. Lori ducks just before the book hits her then slowly gets back up. "Damn, ma." She drags. "That could've hit me."

"Girl you are playing with the wrong one, want another." She chucks another book at her. "Ma, you're hurting the precious books now." She ducks again.

Books keep flying in her direction, she's running all around the room.

Shit imma screen record

"Mama stop please." She falls as one hits her butt. "Ma I swear if my butt is deformed tomorrow-"

"What?" She cuts her off. "What are you gonna do?" She walks up to her. "I'm taking your speaker and giving it back to you tomorrow as a birthday gift." She rolls her eyes.

Lori's eyes widen as she pleads. "No, wait sorry mom."

"Mom I'm sorry"

She starts walking away but Lori grabs her arm. "Mom please give me an actual birthday gift."

"Are you dumb?" Auntie Ariana comes to a halt. "Your birthday is tomorrow and your dinner is today, you get your gifts today." She points to the speaker next. "You get this tomorrow."

"Ohhhhh." Lori puts her hands on her hips and shakes her head. "I should've known that."

Auntie Ariana walks off sighing at her daughter's stupidity.

I unmute myself and turn my camera back on. "You're such a dumbass."

"Shut up, I got my fucking speaker taken away." She huffs.

"Alana!" I hear a faint yell from my dad.

"Hold on I gotta go, call you later." I hang up, not waiting for a reply, and bring my phone downstairs with me.

I get a notification and look at my screen seeing 'Lorwhore' sent me "bitch".

I chuckle and continue my journey to my dad.

I find everyone sitting in the living room. "Wanna watch 'the princess and the frog' with us?" He asks.

I nod eagerly and jump on the couch.

>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<

We were currently getting ready for dinner.

After watching 'the princess and the frog' we watched tangled because those are our two favorite Disney princess movies, then we went our separate ways.

Now the dinner starts in an hour and I'm getting my dress on.

I'm wearing a plain white dress that hugs my body in all the right places with a matching pair of strappy silver heels.

I grab a bag and start packing it with stuff I'll need for the sleepover after checking myself out. Once I finished, I walk downstairs towards the door where everyone was waiting.

"Lo siento I took too long." I apologize.

"It's fine." Dad accepts my apology as he nods and walks out the door.

We all follow him to the car and get in our usual seatings.

I was on the right in the back of the car, Kara was next to me on the left, Athena was on the right in the front, Mari was on the left next to Ath, and mom and dad were in the front with mom driving.

Our car has seven seats and my mom never lets my dad drive because she claims to be better.

I go on my phone and start texting Lori.

•••
Lorwhore

Heyyyyy

Hola

We're in the car rn

Okay???

Stfu 😒🖕🏾

😏

You overuse emojis

🤪

Wtf r u doing?

🦍
^That's me

You're not that ugly

😍

😘

🤨

🐵
^me

"You're not thay ugly" same person
Rhay*
That*

🙄

<3

<3

Wanna play 8 ball?

Of courseeee

•••

Lori and I's messages are odd, to say the least.

For the rest of the car ride to her house, Lori and I played 8 ball. I won, of course, I'm just that good.

We pull up to their driveway and adrenaline for tomorrow's plan rushes through me.

Take it down a notch bae

Wait shit I had to think of the plan for if we get caught sneaking in.

Everyone gets out of the car and we walk inside the house without knocking.

Dumb bitches, leave their doors unlocked

"Hey, y'all!" Kara yells. Auntie Ariana comes down the hall from the backyard in a beautiful blue silk dress. "Hi, Kara." She smiles.

We all shake her hand then follow her into the backyard where the dinner was set up. Lori's brothers were already there waiting for us. There was a table set up under a tent with five seats on each side of it, hanging lights under the tent, and a whole lot of snacks.

Uncle Carter wasn't here for unknown reasons, he's absent a lot but video calls almost every day. It's rare for him to be back home with the family but he always makes time for all of us.

We love him but it makes me wonder what he's doing, auntie Ariana doesn't even know.

I take my reserved seat and look to see who's next to me, Kara is on my left and Lori is on my right.

Damn-fucking-it

Kara is the most disturbing eater you'll ever see.

Lori is fashionably late, of course.

"Alright, y'all the baddest hottest bitch alive just arrived," Lori yells out as she walks outside and takes her seat next to me.

"Happy early birthday, babe." I kiss her cheek.

She smiles and side hugs me. "Thanks, hoe." She folds her hands together and places them on her lap, leaning in to whisper in my ear loudly. "Did you think of the plan?"

I slowly shake my head no and she rolls her eyes going back into her position. "I told you to."

"...uh... I forgot?" I shrug just as the food comes stopping her from saying any more.

Steak, mashed potatoes- ooo make my own burrito, don't mind if I do

I grab the wrap and place it on my plate then go to grab beef, lettuce, cheddar cheese, Mexican rice, sauces, and chicken.

I see Kara do the same thing but she adds vegetables to hers and takes a huge bite out of it, causing it to go on her top and plate.

Disgusting ass hoe

What's Lori eating?

I look over to her and see her copying my burrito. "Fucking copycat."

"Be nice to me bitch." She flips me off.

"Lori!" Auntie Ariana yells from across the table.

Lori switches it to half a heart and points it to me. "Ma you saw wrong."

I finish off her heart before going back to eating.

Kara starts chewing really loud. "Shut up."

"No." She speaks with food in her mouth. Some of the food from her mouth spits onto my plate.

"Musty hoe." I cringe.

>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<

I survived eating with Kara thankfully.

I'm currently in Lori's room sitting on her bed with her and the rest of my family went home a couple of minutes ago.

"Did you know Mara's boobs got leaked?" Lori asks.

"They did?" I'm shocked, I thought Mara was this angel child who always did her work on time.

"They did." She nods eagerly. "And they're big, I was over here thinking the girl was flat-chested."

"Same, she always covers herself," I tell her.

"She should embrace it though." Lori shakes her head. "Can I see the photo?" I ask. Yes, that question may sound perverted but I'll dm her later to see how she's doing.

"Yeah definitely, let me just go to my Twitter." She picks up her phone.

When she finally gets the photo, she turns her phone around and shows me.

And let me just say, damn

"Do her back be hurting?" I question.

"How the frickers am I supposed to know?" She furrows her eyebrows jokingly.

I roll my eyes. "I mean your boobs are bigger than mine."

She gives me a blank stare. "By one size."

...fuck are we sexualizing Mara

Im sorry for her though, that kind of thing shouldn't be happening to her. Whoever she trusted that photo with is a bitch.

I feel like something is missing though.

"Okay, what if we get caught sneaking back in, we still need to figure that out." She falls back onto the bed with a huff.

Oh yeah... the plan, that's what I was missing

"Bitch I'm sleep, do it on your own." I drop and fake sleep.

She rolls her eyes.

We lay there in silence for a couple of seconds before she hops off the bed and jumps up and down.

"What?" I groan.

"I thought of it!" She sings.

"What?"

"We'll say we went out, bring extra cash so we can go to the store and buy candy so it's more believable." She claps her hands and continues jumping up and down.

This girl looks like she just found a cure for cancer

So we got it all figured out. I nod and turn on the T.V. "So what club are we going to anyway?"

"Club Santis." She smirks, "gosh I'm so hyped and ready."

Just to clarify, she's still jumping like how much stamina does she have?

"Chile if you don't stop jumping." Auntie Ariana comes in with a chancla.

Lori falls and sits criss-cross apple sauce.

I just know her butt hurts

It's also a dead giveaway when she winces, why would she fall onto the floor like that?

"What I thought." She rolls her eyes and puts the sandal down. "Anyways hey my love." She waves towards me and I wave back. "Hey, bae."

She smiles and turns around shutting the door before leaving.

"Why is she so nice to you." Lori grunts.

I shrug. "I don't know."

"Whatever, let's watch maleficent." She snatched the remote from me and goes onto Disney+ putting the movie maleficent on.

The movie starts playing and before we know it, we're watching the second one. Then it's late already and we're turning off the T.V at 2 am.

"Alright hoe, did you do the homework yet?" I ask.

Lori and I were in business school, we want to become the CEO of our own companies.

Of course, she copied me, she's a copycat.

I'm joking

We just happen to have a shit ton in common.

"Please, we have all weekend for that." She brushes me off. "We also have a lot of homework." I sigh.

"It's fine, let's do it together tomorrow." She smiles.

"Okay, wanna go to sleep now?"

She nods and we get comfortable. We already showered and brushed our teeth before watching the movie.

>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<

Dumbass

"Move your fat ass out of the way." I put my hands on my hips as I wait for her to get out of the window.

It's been 30 minutes.

It's the next day and we're currently sneaking out.

I'm wearing a beige cropped top with a matching long skirt. As for my feet, I have on high strapped clear and gold heels.

(there was a picture for the heels I swear 😨)

Lori wore a black tight long-sleeved dress with black diamond strapped heels.

This girl's ass is sticking out at me because she decided to go face first out the window.

"Alright I'm over this." I push her butt and she falls to the grass below with a loud groan. "Shut up you're going to get us caught." I whisper-yell.

"Well then don't push me."

I put my legs out the window and sit there for a bit.

Damn that was a lot of work

I jump and fall on my legs and knees. "Shit that hurt."

"Shut up you're going to get us caught" she mimics me.

"Okay, let's go to the car" I roll my eyes at her horrible impression.

Earlier today we parked it down the road so nobody would hear the car leaving.

We walk down the street and this girl accidentally bumps into me causing me to trip and fall. I grab her arm so she goes down with me. "If we go down we go down together" I wink.

It's something she told me when we were in second grade, this guy tied her shoelaces together without her knowing. I happened to be right next to her when it happened so she brought me down with her.

She playfully rolls her eyes. "And never forget that"

She gets up then helps me up as we continue to walk down the sidewalk.

We start getting into the weirder parts of the neighborhood. Lori lives in an interesting area, she has a lot of money but her families being supported by her dad. They would move to a better area but they want to save their money in case anything happens to them.

In this neighborhood, you'd see people smoking on the rusty buildings as sketchy men walk past looking for their next victim and drug dealers look for their next customer.

You'd see pregnant moms sitting on the dirty ground thinking about how shitty their life has gotten. I like to think they had it all at some point, but they got pregnant and lost it all.

There are some terrible families out there that would say they love you but once you do one horrible thing, they're against you. They kick you out leaving you to fend for yourself.

You'd see corner stores with broken 'open' signs and people getting chased into alleyways. You'd see women getting raped and men being sexually assaulted.

But what you don't see is people doing anything about it. They'd go on about their days as if it were a normal thing.

I wish Lori would tell her mom to move to a more decent area because even I don't feel safe going out when I'm here.

"Out of all the neighborhoods you could park in, why'd you choose this one?" I ask moving closer to her.

"Because it was the closest one and I didn't feel like walking too far" she shrugs.

"Hey" some old hag walks up to us, well more like limp's. "Hey gorgeous why don't I take you fine beauties back to my place"

I hold in my gag as I continue walking, Lori just cringes and holds my hand.

"Don't walk away from me" he yanks my arm making Lori and I fall.

We groan as we get up.

Second time falling tonight, don't know how to act.

He just smirks at us once we've dusted ourselves off. "Fucking dickhead" I punch him.

Lori grins as the man falls to the ground. "You disgust me" she kicks his stomach as the little bitch starts crying.

"We've only hit you twice, quit the crying" I'm being serious, the guys overreacting.

I grab Lori's hand and we turn around continuing our walk to the car.

"Oh my finally, my feet are killing me" she sighs in relief.

"Chill out we still have to buy candy or something in case we get caught and have to act as we went to the store" I pat her shoulder and get in the car.

"Wait I just realized how dumb that is- we wanted to go to the store in dresses?" She gets in the driver's seat and buckled up as she starts the car.

"I don't know man it was your plan" I put my hands up.

"Damn it" she slaps the steering wheel playfully then turns to me for a second. "What's our plan now"

"We can say we just wanted to look hot going to the store" I don't know why I think that's a good idea but we'll see if that works.

There's also a low chance of us even being caught when we go back home.

"Whatever I'm over making plans let's just go enjoy ourselves, forget about if we get in trouble, get laid, then meet up at my car at two" she puts her hand out. "Deal?"

"Deal" I shake her hand right when we pull up to the store. "Okay let's get sour straps, sour gummy worms, green bag skittles, purple bag takis, and baja blasts"

She nods, agreeing with my choice of candy and drinks.

Lori and I are very similar, that's why we get along so well.

She's my ride or die. My shawty. My forever. My day one.

I wait for her In the car as she pays for our candy.

This is gonna be so fun eating candy right after going to the club and possibly me getting laid, I know for a fact Lori's gonna do it.

That bitch is a slut

She finally gets back in the car and starts it up. "We forgot to do our homework" I slap my forehead.

"It's all cool, we'll do it tomorrow morning" she waves her hand acting like it's no big deal.

I don't understand how this bitch has straight A's in business school, she's barely devoted to it.

"Alright you do that but I'm doing it as soon as I finish eating candy with you and binge-watching Disney princess movies" I shake my head knowing that was a complete lie. I'm going straight to sleep once we finish watching movies. It'll probably be around six so I'll just do my homework when I get home.

"Sure" she smiles knowing I lied.

We arrive at the club and she parks.

"Alright girl remember, no drinking" I say sternly.

"Yeah I know" she rolls her eyes pissed. "Just a little sip-"

"No" I say sternly.

"Okay" she sighs.

We get to the front door and give the emo bouncers our ID. Why do bouncers wear black suits? add some spice to it, would you? Or else imma keep calling y'all emo.

They return our IDs to us and we enter the club.

It reeks the smell of pure sweat and smelly bodies. Some dancing against each other, others starting conversations at the bar with people they'd soon no doubt be fucking.

I eye the club when my eyes lock on some fine man, he's dressed in a black suit with a white dress shirt, making him look sophisticated yet plain.

I see him but he doesn't see me

"Wanna dance?" Lori asks but gives me no chance to answer as she grabs my arm pulling me to the dance floor, bringing me out of the spell that man's looks put me in.

We start dancing on each other to the song playing, we feel and no doubt look sexy. I wouldn't dare do this with anyone else but this girl is my best friend.

"Ooo girl look at that guy over there" she points in the direction of a random guy.

"He's got lustful eyes at you, go for it" I smirk. She nods and sways her hips over to him. I laugh at how seductive she looks honestly she's owning that shit.

I leave the dance floor and immediately run into somebody, almost falling for the third time tonight but he catches me.

Third times the charm I guess

I look up to find the man from before, this time he sees me. And when I say sees, I mean sees. He's checking me out with no shame and when he meets my eyes he just smirks.

It was later that I knew he would ruin me

>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<

Chapter two - complete

Hey loves how are y'all?

What's your thoughts on the
Alana + Lori duo?

That's it for now

byeeee love y'all hoes <3

word count - 3755

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.6K 62
𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢�...
154K 2.9K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
339K 6.7K 86
Amelia comes from an abusive home until she runs into some handsome men and once they see her they want her and they will do anything to have her Lo...
2.5K 44 39
[PREGNANCY TROPE] "I put down the box she gave me while sitting it the stool in front of her "you might think I'm soft fucking bitch but I don't like...