Lightning And Fire: Natsu x R...

Per Elva_Proxima19

Y/n, the youngest and only daughter in the Dreyar family, an S-Class Wizard. She has Lightning Dragon Slaying... Més

Prologue:
Chapter 1: Welcome Back!
Chapter 2: The Truth
Chapter 3: Infiltrate the Everlue Mansion: Part 1
Chapter 4: Infiltrate the Everlue Mansion: Part 2
Chapter 5: The Wizard in Armor
Chapter 6: Lullaby: Part 1
Chapter 7: Lullaby Part 2:
Chapter 8: Lullaby Part 3:
Chapter 9: Wind and Flame
Chapter 10: The Strongest Team
Chapter 11: Natsu Vs Erza
Chapter 13: Laxus & Y/n
Chapter 14: Missing S-Class Quest
Chapter 15: The Peace Village
Chapter 16: Laxus and Mira
Chapter 17: Natsu and the Dragon egg Part 1
Chapter 19: Phantom Lord: Part 1
Chapter 20: Phantom Lord: Part 2
Chapter 21: Y/n Dreyar and Lucy Heartfilia
Chapter 22: 15 Minutes!
Chapter 23: A Scar for Life
Chapter 24: Natsu
Chapter 25: Awakening
Chapter 26: Laxus
Chapter 27: The Play
Chapter 28: Loke
Chapter 29: Tower of Heaven
Chapter 30: Y/n's Plan
Chapter 31: Hypnotized?
Chapter 32: The Battle of Fairy Tail
Chapter 33: Battle Royal!
Chapter 34: Sweet to Vicious
Chapter 35: Ice Dragon Slayer
Chapter 36: Fantasia Parade
Chapter 37: Do you Remember: Part 1
Do you Remember: Part 2
Do your Remember: Part 3
Chapter 38: A week of Fun!
Chapter 39: Allied Forces, Assemble.
Chapter 40: Oracion Seis's plan
Chaoter 41: Lucy and Y/n Vs Angel
Chapter 42: Natsu vs Cobra
Chapter 43: End of The Oracion Seis
Chapter 44: Saving Natsu
Chapter 45: Rainbow Cherry Blossoms
Chapter 46: Gildarts
Chapter 47: Gildarts and Y/n's fun days
Chapter 48: S-Class Trials
Chapter 49: Gildarts Vs Natsu, Second Trial and Enemy Invasion
Chapter 50: Grimore Heart and Family.
Chapter 51: Y/n on Fire
Chapter 52: The Magic Council
Chapter 53: The Truth
Chapter 54: The Tenrou Tree
Chapter 55: Team Natsu Vs Hades
Chapter 56: The Thunder Siblings
Chapter 57: Y/n's True Father
Chapter 56: Hold Hands
Authors Note

Chapter 18: Natsu and the Dragon Egg: Part 2

597 14 0
Per Elva_Proxima19

**Flash Back: Y/n's Pov...**
Soon the three of us went to Magnolia South Gate Park. Natsu and I was watching Lisanna and the egg when the egg begin to move. It hit Lisanna and pushed me into Natsu arms while falling in my arms.
"What! Just... Happened..." I asked as I was in Natsu's arms holding the egg with Natsu.
"I don't know, but it looks like it calmed down." Natsu said.
"Hey maybe the egg is trying to say something. Like it want you two to warm it up instead." Lisanna said with a smile.
"You really think so." Natsu muttered.
"Yeah! Doesn't it seem like it's happy now." Lisanna said with a smile.
"Yeah, but... Lissy. I don't have the kind of magic to do that." I mumbled looking at the egg.
"It's okay! Maybe it wants you to help Natsu. You know, like ways he should do to keep it warm and ways not to." Lisanna said with a smile.
"Yeah." I said with a smile as Natsu and I still held the egg, and I was now on opposite sides from the egg, and no longer against Natsu.
"Hey egg. You want to be with Y/n and me." Natsu said looking at the egg. It then made a noise that sounded like yes.
"That was a yes!" Natsu exclaimed.
"See what did I tell you!" Lisanna laughed.
"Your right." Natsu and I surrendered.
Soon we built the egg a home. It was made out of rock. Soon it fell down. Lisanna then changed into a huge rabbit, and made a house. She turned back to normal as we walked into the house.
"It's really roomy in here. Don't you think so, Natsu." I said looking at how big it was.
"Yeah." He said.
"Yeah, isn't it though. So why don't you take a seat." Lisanna said as the three us sat down with the egg.
"It's almost like were a family, huh." Lisanna said looking at Natsu.
"How'd you figure?" Natsu asked.
"Well you got a mommy and a daddy, and the baby." Lisanna said as she pointed at herself, Natsu and then the egg. I felt a little sad as she didn't include me.
"Wait Lisanna, you forgot Y/n. What would she be?" Natsu asked with a smile as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.
"Oh. Right. She could be the fun best friend." Lisanna stated.
"But she already is. Why not she be the older sister of the the egg, or the mom. You know since the egg wanted me and her to raise it" Natsu stated.
"I guess, I could be the older sister." I mumbled.
"No! She should totally be the Mom!" Natsu exclaimed which made heat rise on my face.
"Fine. I guess I'll be the older sister of the egg." Lisanna stated.
"Well if Y/n's fine with being the mom." Natsu stated.
"Sure." I giggled.
"Now that we've got that sorted out, how about we try warming the egg together." Lisanna said as I got up and stood beside Natsu. I helped warm the egg. Soon the egg moved towards Natsu and I. It was weird, in fact but sweet.

**No ones Pov: Back at the guild**
Laxus had just returned to the guild after finishing a job as he was now talking to Macao.
"Your kidding me, I don't believe that's a dragon egg. Y/n may, but I don't believe in that garbage." Laxus said with a sigh.
"I don't know. Natsu said he was raised by a dragon, and Y/n believe that he was so why not." Macao said with a smile.
"Yeah, like I buy that." Laxus sighed.
"Give them a break there kids. Besides, Lisanna even made a little house for them, too." Wakaba stated with a laugh.
"Whatever you guys are weird." Laxus mumbled turning around and walking off. Soon Mira broke the table beside Wakaba and Macao, alerting everyone in the guild.
"I knew something was wrong when she didn't come by the guild. So she's been hanging out with Natsu, huh." Mira said as she tightened her fist up. She then continued, "She can't be friends with someone from Erza's team."
"She is serious pissed." Macao stated.
"Jeez! Try to chill out!" Wakaba yelled.
"Mira. Try and calm down, now would ya." Laxus said as he looked at Mira.
"Why Thunder thighs! Why should I?!" Mira yelled.
"Because, it's just gonna make you feel worse. Just calm down and try not to think about." Laxus sighed.
"Fine! I'm just curious though, Why aren't you concerned about Y/n being with Natsu!" Mira growled.
"I'm worried, but not as much as you." Laxus stated with a sigh as him and Mira begin to talk about there young siblings.

Later on in the East forest with Natsu,
Y/n, and Lisanna. Natsu and Y/n was showing Lisanna where they found the egg.

"So this is where you two found the egg." Lisanna said with a smile.
"It fell from the tree when I punched it." Natsu said holding the egg.
"I see." Lisanna said.
"Ye--" Y/n begin to say when a loud bang came behind the three kids. Which made them turn around and look at the big Vulcan that appeared in the forest.
"Egg. Give it to me little boy." The Vulcan growled with a funky smile. Natsu handed Y/n the egg as he begin to fight the vulcan. The Vulcan finally hit Natsu swiping him to the side. Lisanna and Y/n screamed in fear.
"Let me help you, your hurt!" Lisanna cried.
"Natsu!" Y/n yelled.
"No stay back!" Natsu yelled as he got up.
"But, why." Y/n asked.
"Because! I'm the dad, and I gotta protect my family!" He yelled as he went to attack. The vulcan hit Natsu making him hit a tree.
"Lissy! Hold the egg." Y/n said as she handed her the egg. Electricity begin to surround Y/n as she begin to move quickly distracting the Vulcan.
"Now, Natsu!" Y/n yelled as she was behind the Vulcan's head. Soon Natsu begin to run, and she became beside him as they then both hit the Vulcan making it go down. They cheered and then made there way back to there house.
Lisanna kept making Y/n feel left out as the three of them pretend to be a family. They talked for a while until one conversation brought Y/n down to the dirt.
"You get mad and start fights all the time, yet you still have a sweet side. Just like, Mira." Lisanna mubbled.
"Hmm." Natsu and Y/n said looking at Lisanna.
"It's been fun playing house with you, maybe some day instead of being the older sister, I can be your real wife." Lisanna said with a tent of pink on her face.
"What! What's got you thinking about that!" Natsu and Y/n exclaimed!
"What's not to like. Your strong and brave, and your good with kids too!" Lisanna squealed.
"Well for one of the possibly idea that your thinking to far up in the future. I mean come on, none of us know where the future will lead us." Y/n stated with a sigh.
"Well it's not like we know who we'll end up with. If I end up with Y/n instead of you Lisanna, then that's how it is." Natsu stated still holding the egg.
"Yeah! Exactly! If I end up with Natsu or some other guy, I will never know now." Y/n stated with a smile.
"I get it, really. But, wouldn't those things in a guy, make you like him. He's like the perfect guy." Lisanna said.
"I'm not saying that all those things you said about Natsu, wasn't true. I'm just saying let the future take you to your someone." Y/n said with a smile.
"You really think so." Natsu asked.
"Yep." Y/n said looking at Natsu as a little pink showed through her cheeks as she looked at Natsu.
"I was really just making a joke! Jeez, you two are more alike than anything" Lisanna laughed. Natsu growled as I saw the sun come out from behind the clouds. We then walked outside the house and watched the sunset.

"It'd be nice if we could stay like this forever." Lisanna said.
"Yeah." Natsu and Y/n both said at the same time. The egg soon begin to move as the kids then soon drifted off to sleep after the sun had set.

**Y/n's pov..**
As we woke up that morning the egg was gone. We went back to the guild, and Natsu started to threatened people. Starting with Gray and Cana. Then he moved on to Laxus.
"Hey! Your back from your mission. Why didn't you come and tell me?" I pouted as I talked to my big brother.
"I didn't know where you was at. The grandpa's over there told me you was with Natsu. So I just let it be." Laxus said looking down at me.
"Oh. Well that's okay!" I said with a smile. He then smiled back as Natsu then came and begin to yell at Laxus.
"It was you! Wasn't it, Laxus?!" Natsu growled.
"Yeah! Right!" Laxus grumbled.
"Natsu. It wasn't him." I said giving Natsu a serious look.
"Whatever!" Natsu said as he marched over to Erza.
"Sorry, Laxus. He can be a bit rude, but he means well." I sighed.
"Don't worry about." Laxus sighed as I watched Natsu face Mira.
"No. Afraid, not." Mira said as she then turned and looked at Natsu. She then continued, "Just admit it! You ate it, didn't you. Pinky!"
"Wow. That was harsh." Laxus laughed.
"Yeah." I giggled quietly. Soon Natsu and Mira started fighting. As they did, Laxus moved me behind him.
"What's that for?" I asked.
"They can get pretty riled up, and destroy a lot." Laxus said as we both heard the grown ups talking.
"There at it again." Macao sighed.
"What are we gonna do with these kids. I hate to think how they'll be in a few years, especially how it will effect the guild." Wakaba stated.
"They fight because they acknowledge each other's strengths, and when they see themselves in one another. It makes them strive to improve. There nothing to worry about." Gramps said.
"Yeah, you wish." Laxus and I both said at the same time.
"Where you learn to talk like that." Laxus asked.
"It's not about where I learn it from, it's just I don't see myself in others." I said with a smile.
"Yeah. You have no doubt about that." He said with a smile. Soon Laxus moved and I ran over beside Natsu and the others.
"I just want my egg back! Why do you have to be so mean!" Natsu whined.
"Come on." Gray whined.
"How cute! Your crying." Mira said evily while holding her arm.
"I'm not crying!" Natsu yelled.
"You have to quit teasing him about it! Besides would you please stop crying." Erza stated.
"I'll make you cry." Natsu cried.
"Just give him the egg back, alright." Erza whispered growled at Mira.
"I've told you. I ain't got it." Mira growled. Soon they were all complaining and Cana told them that Elfman was jealous. He then brought the egg back. I got tired of the fighting, so I walked over and sat on the table with my feet on the bench of the table, near Laxus. Soon gasped filled the air as we all heard a cracking noise.
"Now what." Laxus growled.
"It's hatching!" Lisanna yelled as me and the rest of guild saw a big bright blue light. Soon the light simmer down to reveal a small kitty with wings.
"Woah! It's a cat!" Wakaba and Macao exclaimed.
"It's a kitty! I love kitties!" I exclaimed.
"Great." Laxus muttered sarcastically. Soon the little cat flew to Natsu and landed on his head.
"Aye!" The blue kitty said.
"Aww. It's so adorable!" I said in aww as I ran over beside Natsu.
"Look at that! A minute ago everyone was all worked up." Lisanna said as she grabbed Natsu arm.
"Yeah. Now there all happy." I said with a smile as I got to hold the little kitty. "He's a little blue ball of joy!" Lisanna and I said with a smile. I then handed the kitty to Natsu.
"Joy, huh. That means happiness! Well in that case I'll name him Happy!" Natsu exclaimed with joy.
"Aye!" Happy said.
"Happy the Dragon!" Natsu yelled.
"Natsu he's not a dragon!" Mira growled.
That's how we met Happy.

**Present day: Y/n's Pov...**
"I see. That was a cute story. I really hate to see those two fighting." Lucy sighed.
"The closer two people are the more they will fight." Mira said as I remember I was supposed to meet up with Natsu.
"Hey! I'll see you guys later. I'm meeting up with Natsu." I said as I begin to leave. When Gramps came into the library.
"Hey Mira! You think you can come and help me for a sec." Gramps said as I begin making my way up the stairs.
"Of course, Master. And see yeah Y/n." Mira called as I just made it up the stairs.
"Bye Mira! Bye Lucy, Bye Gramps!" I said as I ran out of the room. After a little while I went back into the forest and found Natsu and Happy talking again.
"Hey! You guys are talking again!" I yelled as I got up to them.
"Hey. You remembered. It's nice to see you again." Natsu said with a smile.
"Yeah. So why did you want to meet up." I asked as Natsu got up and walked to me. He then got closer to my face.
"Y/n." Natsu stated.
"What is it, Natsu..." I mummbled as blushed soon rose to my face.
"Oh, I just wanted to ask you if you want to go on a mission. So do you,
Y/n." Natsu asked as he back off.
"Hell, yeah! I would love, too." I said with a smile as the blush decreased a  bit. With that we were heading to the guild and getting a job. We then headed on the job request with the strongest team in Fairy Tail.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

64.2K 1.2K 16
It's a whole new generation of Fairy Tail wizards, and life is great for Nashi and the gang. That is until a job request leads them to a strange and...
215K 5.3K 25
This story features an OP (Y/n), who is a Fairy Tail mage. She follows the Fairy Tail storyline with the occasional original content. Oh and another...
1.8K 49 20
Team Natsu takes on a job to protect a party against dark guilds. They think that it will be an easy job but what will happen when they find out that...
59.4K 2.5K 28
Nashi Dragneel, the daughter of Natsu and Lucy, joins the guild Fairy Tail. Everything is fun and games until the dark association D.E.A.T.H. gets in...