::The Daughters He Never Knew...

By MysticAnimeGirl4Lyfe

This is a story about how sesshomaru rapes kagome on the night of his heat and had twins and he didn't even k... More

::The Daughter He Never Knew:: a inuyasha fanfic :: sesshomaru love story::
::Chapter 2: The day she left::
::I can't believe im pregnant::
::I can't pass through the well::
:: Suprise Suprise!!!! ::
:: The Accident ::
:: A Dangerous Journey ::
:: Unwanted Encounters ::
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE!!!
I'm Dying To See You Again
Great Days Always Goes Bad
You Said To Never Keep Secrets!
Trouble In The Feudal Era
Back Here Again

All grown up

4.7K 75 11
By MysticAnimeGirl4Lyfe

Kaori's Pov

" Kaori, kaoru, get up, time to get ready for school!! "

I got up out of my bed, ready to get ready for school.

I went over to my closet and pulled out my uniform, I sighed, I was never one for skirts, but the school I go to, it's mandatory for me to wear it. I walked over to my bed and sat my uniform on my bed and I went over to my dresser and I pulled out my undergarments. I looked over at the digital alarm clock that sat by my bedside and it read 6:00am, grandmother wakes us up earlier than usual, so we can get ready on time, it always takes kaoru a long time to get ready, which delays my time in getting ready, my eyes widen in realization as I rushed to my bed and grabbed my uniform and dashed out of my room, I ran down the hallway, when I saw the bathroom slam shut and kaoru's laughter filled my ears.

" You know you gotta be faster than that if you want to get to the bathroom before me kaori." I heard kaoru say through the other side of the door.

I sighed loudly.

"Just hurry up!" I yelled through the door.

I heard her laughing again as I turned around and walked back to my room, I walked in my room and threw my clothes back on my bed and walked to my window { a/n: Kaori has kagome room, Kaori has grandpa higurashi's old room.} and gripped the crescent moon pendent that hung around my neck and I looked up at the star filled sky.

10 years had past since I last saw my mother, the promise I made to her still rings clearly in my head, I'm hell bent on fulfilling my promise to bring my mother home. A lot of things has changed, my Hii-ojiichan died three years ago of an heart attack, and my obaasan has been getting sick alot lately, my relationship with my sister has been faltering, were not as close as we use to be, I've been so busy with my training and studying, that I hardly have time for her anymore, so she's found a new friend, a girl named nao, I don't like her at all, she's always sweet and innocent when kaoru is around, but the minute she turns her back, she acts like a complete bitch, but anyways, I've been taking all kinds of self defense classes, I keep my head in the books, mostly books about feudal Japan, I'm trying to learn about everything that goes on in the feudal era so I can be prepared.

When kaoru and I were younger, we understood that our mother was taken away, but we didn't understand why, it all happened so sudden, one minute we were in her arms, the next minute were at the bottom of the well crying our eyes out, when we turned thirteen, obaasan filled in all of the gaps, she told us that we were in the feudal era, she informed us of who the people we met were, inuyasha, she told us that inuyasha was the only one who was able to come through the well, she said that mother always told her stories about sango, miroku, shippo, and even the little demon cat kirara, so she told us about them, she also told us about our necklaces, how mother put a charm on them so it suppresses our demon nature.

Banging on my door brought me out of my thoughts.

" Yes? " I called out.

" I'm finished now, the bathrooms all yours." I heard kaoru say through my door.

I rolled my eyes, she probably used all of the hot water.

" OK. " I replied back.

I looked over at the alarm clock and saw that it was now 6:35am, which only leaves me with twenty-five minutes to take my shower and get dressed, I sighed again and walked over to my bed and grabbed my uniform and undergarments, I walked out of my room and down the hall to the bathroom.
............................................................................................................................................

I finished brushing the tangled curls out of my hair, my grandmother said that my curly hair was about the only thing that I inherited from my mother, I walked out of the bathroom, after putting my dirty clothes in the hamper, and I walked back to my room to grab my backpack and my phone, I looked at the time and realized that I wasn't going to have time to eat breakfast, it was 7:02am, I grabbed my backpack and phone and raced out of my room and down the stairs.

" Kaori, do you want any-" I cut her off.

" Sorry grandmother, I'm already off schedule, I have to go." I told her while kissing her cheek. " I'll see you later. " I said as I raced out of the door.
............................................................................................................................................

I had just barely made it to my class when the late bell rang, I trudged to my seat, all out of breath, and I sat down in my seat in the back by the window and I put my head on my desk.

"Kaoru took to long again?" I heard a gentle deep voice ask me.

I looked up into baby blue eyes.

" What do you think?" I replied back.

" Hey, don't get sassy with me, it's not my fault you can't beat your sister to the bathroom."

" If I wanted your opinion on the matter haru, I would have asked for it." I said to him.

He smirked at me and and pushed some of his silver hair out of his eyes.

" Yeah, but as long as we've known each other, I would have thought by now you would know that I'm going to give my opinion whether you like it or not." He said while turning back around in his seat that's directly in front of mine.

I rolled my eyes at him and my mind wondered back to how we became friends in the first place.
............................................................................................................................................

Flashback

No pov

Twelve year old kaori walked through the garden of the middle school she's attending, her sister was hanging out with her new friends, she tried to get kaori to hang out with them, but she quickly objected, now she was walking along the sidewalk admiring the plants, it was lunch time, but kaori wasn't particularly hungry today, so she decided to just walk around the school until lunch was over.

As kaori was walking around, she heard a noise coming from inside of the empty gym, she quietly walked to the gym door and peeked her head inside, her eyes widen just a fraction as she stared at the four boys crowding around one boy who was on the floor curled up in the fetal position.

" This is what happens to freaks who speak out of terms!" one boy yelled while kicking the boy on the ground in the stomach.

" Hahaha kick em again sadao!" another boy exclaimed.

He was getting ready to kick him again when kaori burst through the door, her facial features calm, she started to slowly walk over to the group.

" I thought you were a teacher or something, but no, it's just the schools freak." the boy name sadao said.

Kaori said nothing to him, her face never contorted into anger, she simply continued to walk over to the group.

" The only reason why we haven't done you in like this freak here is because of your hot sister. " he said.

Kaori stopped her movements at that comment, her eyes slightly glaring at sadao.

" Once your sister is mine, and I have her trust, I'm gonna torture the hell out of you, and your sister will never know." He said laughing, while the rest of his group joined in. " I'm gonna make your life a living he-

Sadao didn't get to finish his sentence, kaori had run up and punched him square in the face, knocking him on the ground, he looked up at her with shock written all over his features, but it was quickly replaced by raging anger. Sadao got back up on his feet, and ran at kaori, attempting to punch her, but she caught his fist and brought her foot up, kicking him in the head, sending him flying backwards on to the floor again.

" Don't just stand there, get that bitch!" He yelled to his group.

Kaori got into one of her fighting stances, and waited for them to attack, her defense classes would finally be paying off, she had been taking classes for five years now, one boy came at her, ready to punch her, but she grabbed his arm and swong him around and threw him into the other two boys who were running for her. When they stood back up ready to attack again, sadao held his hand up to stop the attack.

" I want her all to myself." He said while walking towards kaori, she got into another stance and waited for him to come to her, she was getting pretty tired of the bullies and she decides that she was about to put a end to all the bullying right here, right now. Sadao ran at kaori, throwing wild punches left to right, she was dodging them all, but one of sadao's group members threw a dodge ball at her, causing her to loose her focus on sadao, and him seeing the opportunity to strike, he punched kaori in the face, once in each cheek, she fell to the ground, she sat there for a moment, taking everything in, her silver bangs covering her eyes.

"Hahaha that's what you get bitch, you thought you were so tough, now look at you, what are you gonna do, cry? Hahahahaha." Sadao said while laughing, causing the others to laugh with him.

Kaori slowly stood up, her bangs still covering her eyes, with her fists clenched at her side, her crescent moon pendent glowing a bright blue, she looked up at sadao, her eyes flashing red for just a second, she reached out and grabbed sadao by his neck and threw him into the nearest wall, she quickly ran over to him and grabbed him around his neck and slammed him into the wall again, she gripped the front of his shirt and brought him close to her face so that he could look into her eyes, she could feel the fear radiating off of him.

" If I ever catch you messing with another student again, I'll do you so much more worse than this, it's evil bastards like you that causes other kids to take their own life because you wanna pick on people to make yourself seem so cool, well I bet you don't feel so cool now do you? " She said while waiting for his reply, which he didn't give. "Do you?!" She yelled while slamming him against the wall again.

" N-no. " He stuttered out.

" I bet you don't." She said while throwing him to the ground. " Now get the hell out of my face, all of you!!" She yelled while glaring at them.

They all ran for the door, when she called out to sadao, he slowly turned around to look at her.

" If you even think about so much as looking at my sister, I will personally handle you, and it won't be very pleasant, if you get what I'm saying." She said in a calm voice.

He shakily nodded and ran out of the gym.
When the bullies were gone, she looked over at the boy who had sometime during the fight, gotten up and ran to a dark corner of the gym and had brought his legs up to his chest and wrapped his hand around his legs and he had put his head on his knees. Kaori walked over to him and placed her hand on his shoulder, she felt him jump slightly, but he eventually looked up at her, with tears in his baby blue eyes.

" Arigato!" He exclaimed while getting on his knees and bowing over and over again.

Kaori raised one of her eyebrows.

" Stop bowing, there's no need to thank me." She said.

" You saved me from them, there is plenty of reason to thank you." He exclaimed with his head still down.

He heard the sound of feet walking away from him, when he looked up he noticed that his mysterious savior was walking away, he quickly scrambled to his feet and he grabbed his things as he ran after her.

" Wait! " He yelled after her.

She internally sighed and stopped her movements, and turned around to face him.

" I didn't properly introduce myself, my name is Kawasaki Haru." he said while bowing, he looked up at her, waiting for her to introduce herself.

Kaori internally sighed again.

" Higurashi Kaori." Kaori said bowing back.

End Of Flashback
............................................................................................................................................

After that day, haru never stop talking to kaori, even though sometimes she didn't reply to him, sometimes she was rude to him, sometimes she ignored him, but he never left her side, he knew she was the type that didn't like company, he knew she was the type to stay by herself, that's why he never took anything she did or said to the heart.

Kaori's Pov

" Miss Higurashi! I would appreciate it if you would pay attention!" The strict teacher yelled while his fave began to turn red.

" Gomen'nasai sensei." Kaori said insincerely.

" Just pay attention. Ahem, as I was saying class, today we are gonna be learning about the feudal era, by the end of the week, you will be appointed a partner for a project you will have to complete that is worth a big part of your grade. Now I will be passing out a special book, one that focuses especially on the feudal era, if you pay attention, you will pass this unit with ease, but if you slack off." He said while slamming the book on my desk. "You will surely fail." He said while looking at me.

I sighed, this is gonna be a long day.
............................................................................................................................................

At the end of the school day, I waited by the doors of the school, I watched as all of the students flooded out of the doors, until I saw that familiar short silver hair, I sighed as I grabbed his arm and yanked him out of the crowd as always.

" On time as always. " Haru said while smirking at me.

I turned around and began to walk our usual route to my house, haru thinks that it's mandatory to walk me home, and say hello to my grandmother everyday.

" So, do you think sensei will pair us up for this project?" Haru asked.

"Probably." I answered.

" I hope so, but if he don't, I hope I don't get paired with mizuki again." He said while shuddering.

I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Why? "I asked curiously.

" Because, let's just say, she has a thing for me, and she likes to get touchy feely." He said, while his face tinted red.

I was about to reply back to him, when I heard a voice calling me and haru's name, which made us turn around. I saw my sister and that bitch nao running up to us.

" Kon'nichiwa onee-san, kon'nichiwa haru-kun! " kaoru's cheery voice rang through my ears.

"Kon'nichiwa imouto." I said back to her.

"Kon'nichiwa kaoru-chan." Haru replied back

" Do you guys have practice today? "Kaoru asked haru and I.

I shook my head no.

" Well do you want to come with us to the mall, it's this store that sells really cute clothes for a low price." She said happily.

I was about to object, but I saw the happy look on her face.

" Sure, but only if haru comes." I said while looking at her.

Nao scowled.

" Why do he have to come? This is a girls shopping day only." She said while looking at haru distastefully.

I glared at her while stepping in front of haru.

"I believe I was talking to my sister." I said while glaring at her more.

She was about to respond, when kaoru cut her off.

"Of course haru-kun can come." She said as she smile a bright, genuine smile at haru.

Nao rolled her eyes as we all began to walk towards the direction of the mall, when all of a sudden my phone started to ring, so I pulled it out of my inner jacket pocket and swiped my finger across the screen to answer it.

"Moshi moshi... hai obaasan... Hai, she is... Hai obaasan, were coming, haru also... Ok, sayonara." I said as I hung up my phone and looked at my sister. "Obaasan said its urgent that we get home as soon as possible."

" Oh, ok then, gomen'nasai nao, I have to go, we'll go tomorrow." Kaoru said to her friend.

" Ok, sure, see you tomorrow then." Nao said while walking off.

Kaoru, haru, and I all took off in a hurry, trying to get to our shrine, grandmother has been getting sick a lot lately, so I just want to make sure that she is ok. When we got to the shrine, we all ran up the steps and into the house.

"Obaasan, were home." kaoru called out.

"I'm in the kitchen." She replied.

We all walked in the kitchen and saw her sitting at the table.

"Obaasan, what is it? Are you alright?" Kaoru asked worriedly.

"I-im fine sweetheart, but, there's something I must show you." She said speaking in a weird hollow voice.

She got up from the table and led us to the back slide door, when we went out, she led us to the forbidden shrine, as we got closer and closer, my pendent started to glow a brighter blue, and when I looked over at kaori, I saw that her pendant was glowing a bright yellow color, we looked at each other as obaasan opened the doors to the shrine, kaoru and I walked in ahead of haru and obaasan, we walked down the stairs, our eyes widen as we see what once disappeared out of thin air ten years ago.

The bone eaters well.
............................................................................................................................................

Amariyah here, well I hope you all enjoy this chapter, I thought of instead of having your typical sessxkag story, I'll kind of twist it up and have this story about the twin and how they have to go on this journey to the past to reunite with their mother and bring her home.

But I really hope you guys comment, believe it or not, your comments is what keep me writing, I love getting feedback whether it's good or bad, just tell me what you guys think of it, if you like the new concept of the story or not.

Anyways, I do NOT own anything but my Oc's, inuyasha belongs to the genius Rumiko Takahashi.

Amariyah out!! *anime peace sign and wink*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 883 25
182K 9.4K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
67K 3.1K 73
โค๏ธ