The Rockstar's Daughters ~ Bo...

By Rubaloshyne

Welcome Gang ! Rockstar Anirudh Ravichander and his broods are back to entertain us. 20 years since Anirudh... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapters 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Small Note
Short Note~New story
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Story Update

Chapter 75

500 46 41
By Rubaloshyne

Thank you for the comments everyone. Missed you all very much. Can't wait to read the other comments as well.

************************************
Thara walked into Bavani's room, knocking the door thrice, exhaling her breath softly before turning the knob.

She smiled brightly at Bavani wishing her good morning before walking towards the window. Thara smiled as she parted the curtain and tied them separately. Her eyes zeroed on the extra blankets on the king sized chair. She walked towards the chair and folded the blanket, placing it on the seat before walking towards Bavani who croaked something.

" Patti kovil ke poirukanga, Alli school ke poita, Um avaru Kate ode meeting-" Thara's eyes widened as Bavani's finger clasped with hers as she tried to help her up. Bavani's eyes went wide as she gripped Thara's hand tightly looking mildly wild.

" Attai...Aiyo Attai onnum ille...Kishan um kude poirukaru...new project ahm...Mama vum ange thaan irrukaru pole," Thara said patting Bavani's arms as she gave the woman a wide reassuring smile.

Bavani croaked out something causing Thara to tut at her.

" Ninge yellam potu kolapikatinga...Chandni anni ke mele irrukinge attai," Thara said with a teasing smile as she helped the elder woman up.

Thara kneeled on the bathroom floor as she massaged a palm full of shampoo on Bavani's hair, humming softly as she massage the elder woman's scalp.

" Attai...naa onnu sonna seivingala ?" Thara asked as she poured water on Bavani's hair.

Bavani blinked, crooning softly. Thara grinned and got up, walking infront of the bath tub and sat down on the small space.

" Promise ?" She asked with a grin. Bavani blinked and then gurgled. Her lips stretching slightly making Thara chuckle.

" Appe ungaluku oru surprise...Iniki namma yen appa veetuku porom," Thara said to Bavani.

Thara started to rinse the woman's hair humming happily while Bavani looked worried. When Thara finished helping Bavani to dress up, she then wheeled the elder woman towards the dining room.

" Yenna achu attai?" She asked softly as she pressed the spoon on the woman's lips.

Thara exhaled her breath when the woman refused to open her mouth.

" Yen...yenge appa vetuku porathu ungaluku pudikalaya ?" Thara asked Bavani who shook her head before crooning something.

" Aprom yenna ? Ange pona ungaluku embarrassed ah irrukum nenaikiringala ?" Thara asked softly, sighing as she wiped the tears from Bavani's eyes.

" Apidilam ille attai...Vajra ve ungaluku pudikum le...avan ungala apidilam treat panna vidamatan..." Thara said with a small smile, pressing a kiss on the back of Bavani's hands.

" Please varingala ?" Thara asked Bavani who looked worried and scared yet gave her a timid nod. Thara smiled widely and cheered before feeding Bavani.

" Don't worry...Alli school vitu vanthe piraku...namma povum...Patti ve kude vara solvum," Thara said with a sweet smile. Bavani blinked and gurgled before swallowing her breakfast.

" Madam ungaluku breakfast ?" The maid asked Thara who nod and told her to bring it to the living room.

" Mrs Achuta said breakfast are only eaten here," the maid said hastily. Thara raised her eyebrows at the maid.

" I don't see her here...Has she turned invisible ?" Thara asked the maid who gulped. Thara exhaled her breath and told the maid to leave. She gave a grim smile to Bavani who looked at her with sharp eyes.

" Period vara pothu pole attai...athan mood swings," she said to the woman who crooned something.

Thara then walked back to the living room,carrying a plate of her breakfast and a cup of water with another maid hurrying behind with a jug of water and two cups with straw.

" TV switch pannuge...Um Dangal channel please," Thara said as she munched on her idly.

" Venuma attai ?" She asked to Bavani who looked sheepish.

Thara chuckled before mashing her idly and then generously pouring the sambar and a little bit of coconut chutney. When the idly is mashed enough to resemble like a rice, she took a small portion and feed it to Bavani who made a happy sound.

" Ungaluku pudichiruka ? Naa ipidi thaan sapduven...Patti and Appa thaan yepothun seyuvanga...idly ah ipidi sapdure nu...Matavangalam decent ah sapduvanga," Thara said with a pout.

Bavani's eyes crinkled as she stared at her young daugther in law who proceed to explain to her how the girl's family members eat as she feed Bavani to ate patiently as she listened to Thara's joyful voice.

" Yenma inge sapdure ?" Akilandeshwari asked as she walked into the house carrying the archangel tambulam.

" Naa sonne ma...Mrs Achuta madam ke ithulam pudikathunu but inthe ponnu kekule," the same maid said as she hurried to the hall.

Akilandeshwari raised her perfectly manicured right eyebrows as she stared at the maid with a haughty expression and a smirk. The maid gulped while Thara pursed her lips together.

" Mrs Acutha madam ah ? Kasu vangaruthu inge Ana visvasam ange polaya...Thara saptutu mele yen room ke va ma...Inthe veetle yaaru yaaru terminate pannanum nu discuss pananum," Akilandeshwari said.

The maid's eyes widened. She hastily started to open her mouth to explain but Akilandeshwari sneered at the maid, halting her speech with her hands.

Thara exhaled her breath as she walked to the sink and washed her hands.

" Akka plates konjam clear panirunge please," she told the other servant working in the kitchen before walking back to the hall.

She nod at Akilandeshwari and then began to wheel Bavani towards the lift. The three ladies climbed into the lift. Akilandeshwari stared at the maid from within the glass door as she pushed the button to the second floor.

" Vaa ma," Akilandeshwari said as they passed into the small corridor on the west side.

Thara's eyes widened as Akilandeshwari opened the brown door made out of wood. Akilandeshwari chuckled as she gestured Thara to sit on the royal blue cushion.

" Ivalo periya room ah Patti? Naa expect eh panala," Thara said to Akilandeshwari who chuckled.

" Aaryn wanted me to have my own space to entertain my guests and all...So inthe wing ah special ah renovate panna...Actually on the east side...ithe matiri oru wings ready panna Chandni kaga Ana ava...Sighs anyways ithu oru chinna hall...aprom athu vanthu yen bedroom door...inthe side vanthu bathroom," Akilandeshwari pointed to the doors while Thara nod her head.

" Actually Patti avanga-" Thara began but Akilandeshwari snorted halting her speech.

" Avaluku lam support pannathe...yellam yaaruchu vechitu pona spy nu teriyum...Ana onne mattum pudicha mathulam ushar airum..." Akilandeshwari said.

Thara shook her head exasperatedly. The door knocked and an elderly looking maid walked inside carrying a tray of drinks.

" Yenna discussion oduthu ?" Akilandeshwari asked the maid who smirked.

" Vere yenna as usual thaan ma...Unmaile avala velai vitu thooka poringala?" The maid asked Akilandeshwari who smirked.

" Yellam eli yum onna pudikalam nu irruken Ana yenthe eli achum over ah cid vele parthuchu nu vei, orru orru eli ah pudichiruven," Akilandeshwari said with a smirk.

The maid snorted and nod her head. She poured two cups of coffee and hand it to Akilandeshwari and Thara respectively.

" Naa poi ange pathi vechiren," the maid said before walking away.

Thara blinked and looked at Akilandeshwari who sipped her coffee with an innocent look.

" Yenna Patti ithulam ?" Thara asked scratching her forehead.

" Innum vilayatu pillai ah ve irrukiye née...athu Ratna yenode maid...Anthe korangu and ava vecha maids yenna sonalum iva yenkite inform paniruva..." Akilandeshwari said to Thara who exhaled her breath.

" Namala inthe family uluke politics lam vilayada mudiyathu Patti..." Thara said to the chuckling Akilandeshwari as she sipped her coffee.

" Irunthalum maids munuke yenne pesure nu parthu pesu ma. Yeve anthe pei ke velai parkura nu teriyathu," Akilandeshwari said to Thara who nod her head.

" Seri Patti...aprom Alli school vitutu vantha piraku namma yelarum ange appa veetuku povom," Thara said to Akilandeshwari who smiled and nod her head.

" Seri appe vanga...Patti channel 333 Dangal TV veinge oru super serial parthen YouTube clippings le," Thara gushed to Akilandeshwari who flicked the channel.

Thara tucked her legs under as she sat  in Indian style on the sofa. Her eyes glued to the serial with Akilandeshwari muttering comments. Bavani eyes never wavered from the screen while her expression changed frequently.

The three ladies were so engrossed in the serial while a floor down, Aaryn who came back from his meeting was searching for his wife.

" Sir maybe call her ? I mean call her number," Kate said, holding her file to her chest as she watched walking towards room by room.

Aaryn sighed and placed his phone on his ears. He frowned when a maid hurried up holding Thara's phone.

" Ayya amma living le phone vechitu poitanga," The maid to Aaryn as she passed the phone to him.

" Yenge? " Aaryn growled to the maid who shook her head indicating that she doesn't know.

" Yenge poita iva!" Aaryn growled before calling a maid who was mopping the floor asking the whereabout of his grandmother.

" Periyamma kovil poitu vantutanga ayya...athuku aprom veliya ponangala teriyele," the other maid said. Aaryn nod his head and then began climbing up the stairs, two stairs at a time.

" Patto, Thara ve kaa-" Aaryn said halting his sentences as he watched three sets of eyes turning into his direction. He quickly closed the door and then turned his body, showing his hand to Kate.

" Get out of here," He hissed quietly to the woman who frowned.

" But sir we need that file and the key is with -" Kate began.

" - Get the F**k down Kate! My mother would blow a fuse when-" Aaryn stopped halfway as the door opened and Thara slid out of the room.

" What's going on ?" Thara asked Aaryn who sighed, running his hand over his hair.

Thara quickly closed the door before looking at Aaryn with confusion. Aaryn gave her a look before holding her hand and pressing her phone on her palm.

" Phone eh kudeve vechika matiya," he grumbled.

" Sorry...Patti tidirnu kuptanga naanum avasarathule gavanikule...cheri yethuku ippe door open panitu tidirnu ningala close paninge?" She asked Aaryn who pinched his forehead.

" Amma, Kate eh partangana aprom tiripiyum hysteric airuvanga," Aaryn said to Thara who glanced at the secretary before raising her eyebrows at her husband.

" Teriyumle! Aprom yethuku kutitu varinge ?" Thara muttered, crossing her hands over her chest.

" Meeting nalle thaan...Ithu periya link project...Government link vere...Actually ippe nange quotations lam revise pananum...3pm innoru meeting minister kude...Pendrive yenge veche nu teriyele..." Aaryn muttered.

" Yenge irrukom...study le check paningala ?" Thara asked Aaryn who growled and nod his head.

" Vanga," Thara said exasperatedly before marching downstairs with Aaryn and Kate following behind.

" Goodness me!" Thara said, shaking her head as she stared at the state of the study.

" Ingelam ille naa thedi-" Aaryn stopped halfway blinking as Thara bend down and opened his drawer before making a victorious sound as she emerged back up.

" Ithane ?" She asked Aaryn who looked at Kate.

" I think so," Kate said making Thara purse her lips before passing it to the white woman. Kate plugged in the USB and then grinned widely.

" Your a life saver Mrs Aaryn, " the woman said with a wide smile.

" Thanks baby!" Aaryn said before pulling her into his arms and soundly kissing her squarely on the mouth.

" Athulam seri...inthelam yaaru clean panrathu?" Thara asked Aaryn. At the same time, the study door opened and Kishan, Mr Achuta alongside few more colleagues came inside.

" Anni," Kishan said with a smile and nod. Thara smiled and nod back. Aaryn then placed his hands possesively on Thara's waist as he introduced the other key personnels involved in the meeting. Thara nod and gave them small smiles.

" Veliya vanga," She whispered in his ears and the two excused themselves outside.

Aaryn smiled widely, leaning towards Thara who pushed him away.

" Yellarum senthu clean panitu ponge...Aprom Alli vantha odene...nanga naalu perum appa veetuku porum," Thara said to Aaryn who furrowed his eyebrows.

" Nallu peyar ?" He asked Thara who nod her head.

" Eh Amma ve ange kutitu poi yethum aga pothu," Aaryn said to Thara.

" Attai ki yellarum teriyum thane..." Thara said to Aaryn who shook his head.

" Thara...I..." Aaryn said staring at Thara who looked determined.

" Don't your trust me?" She asked Aaryn who groaned and bump his forehead with hers.

" Be careful...If she is not adapting then send her back with Patti," he said to Thara who nod.

" If she is not adapting...all of us will come back...promise," Thara said to Aaryn who chuckled and kissed her nose.

" Cheri...You want to come inside the study ?" Aaryn asked Thara who shook her head.

" Naa yethuku...Ninge ponge...I will bring refreshment," Thara said with a small smile, tiptoeing as she kissed his forehead before walking away.

************************************
Hey guys I am able to update another chapter. I hope its flowing with the previous chapters and not so weird apart.

I am hoping as I continue this story I will get a positive energy and may bring Nemo back home soon. I know his safe but I miss him so much and want him back to me. Hopefully who ever who has nemo sees my poster in FB or in the parks and help me to reunite with him.

Please spare a minute or two and pray for his safe return back to us or that the rescuer sees my FB post. Either way would be helpful. I hope God answers me soon. I am not giving up because if we love someone we shouldn't give up right ? Knowing that person too loves us and misses us as much as we miss them. ❤😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 9.2K 30
BOOK-1: COMPLETED ❤️ 🥇#1 -empowered 🥇#1 -matureaudience 🥇#1 -thewattys2021 🥇#1 -awards2021 🥇#1 -barristerbabu 🥇#1 -rudhita 🥇#1 -anirudh 🥇#1...
98K 2.9K 11
A beautiful wedding turns to a disaster when the younger brother of the groom elopes with the bride's sister on the eve of the marriage. Two families...
40.6K 3.7K 49
ANIRUDH reluctantly left Bondita in Krishnanagar and left from there with heavy heart when Thakuma agreed to make Bondita study but not ready to send...
73.6K 5.7K 33
《 Featured in 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐀𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭 & 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐅𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 Reading lists 》 ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐯 : A handsome and hardworking man...