Destiné À Être|BoboiboyxReade...

Od mar_iyum_e

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ デスティン・アー・エト ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌·˚ ༘ .⋆。⋆🧸˚。because we were meant to be⋆。˚☽🪞˚。⋆. 🖇reques... Více

welcome!! | rules / announcements
request page <3 | closed!
"i think i fell"|boboiboyxreader
crashing your place|icexreader
encounter at dusk|blazexreader| fantasy au
"Don't cry..."|boboiboyxHeartbroken!Reader
boboiboyxamnesiac!reader
i know a place- chevy|thornxreader
"the light" | heartbroken!boboiboyxreader
like this forever|boboiboyxreader
"Just focus on me only" |boboiboyxreader|royalau!
heather- conan gray|quakexreader
sunset confession|popular!solarxreader
mafiaau|all!elementalxreader
boboiboyxreader|royalau2
"who cares?"|cyclone x reader
matchmaker|thunderstormxreader|soulmatesau
our past and future|boboiboyxreader
Rain /QuakexReader/ 15+
game of love | cyclone x reader | part 1
the game of love | cyclonexreader | part 2

returning to earth|elementalsxreader

1.1K 39 10
Od mar_iyum_e

This is the day when your boyfriend(s), Boboiboy, returns from the TAPOPS missions to Earth, they're basically super short oneshots, tbh

* Quake *

After a tiring day, you just wanted to simply relax at your apartment, since your boyfriend is busy saving the entire galaxy, you longed your his warm hug and caring voice.

 Little did you know, Quake had come back to earth and prepared you a candlelit dinner as a surprise with your favorite food and drink. 

He has the keys to your apartment since you gave it to him on his last visit. As he heard your footsteps along the corridor of your apartment, he had swiftly taken off his apron and turned off the lights; waiting to surprise you at your apartment.

 You exhaustedly sighed as you were about to turn on the lights to see Quake's surprise. It was just a normal wooden coffee table in front of your sofa but it turned into a fancy dinner table with glorious food on top of it.

"Suprise!!" He cheered as you were in awe and almost in tears of joy. 

"Quake! I missed you so much" You cheered as you took off your shoes and plunged into him with a hug. A hug you longed for so long in the arms of your boyfriend. 

"I missed you too Y/n..." He mumbled in reply and you could bear to break off from the hug. Suddenly, your stomach growled like a hungry beast. Flustered, you broke off from the hug with your face as red as tomatoes.  

"Okay, Y/n, eat up" He softly suggested as you both make way to the table and prepare to eat. You then started to have your favorite food with no hesitation as your tastebuds danced in joy. 

"Mmm! Your food is as good as always" You happily squealed as Quake smiled in relief. "I'm glad" He replied to you as he took a bite out of his food. 

"Seriously Quake, you gotta compete in Masterchef or something, this food could even be considered fine dining or something" You mentioned as you took another enormous spoonful out of the food. "If I did I would already be eliminated from the first round, already" Quake replied. 

"First of all, there's no way you'll be eliminated in the first round, and if you DID get eliminated then I'll sue the show" You seriously snapped with a mouthful of food. "Hahaha" Quake chuckled at your comment.

After an amazing dinner, you then went to freshen yourself up to see Quake staring at the sky on the balcony of your apartment.

 "Quakey, what are you doing?" You curiously asked your boyfriend and joined his view as he continues to stare at the stars. "I know the view from up there with at TAPOPS' is amazing but... I missed this view the most... The view with you in it" He said with his kind tone while his heart flutters with each word he spoke. 

You then leaned against his shoulder and gently smile as you gazed at the stars all night long. 

* Thunderstorm *

Today is the day your friends are returning to earth. The parents, Tok Aba and you then decide to hold a little surprise party for them. 

You then quickly jogged back to Tok Aba's Kokotiam, to meet with everyone's parents. As much as you were excited to meet your friends, your heart races the most when someone mentions Thunderstorm. 

You then reached Tok Aba's Kokotiam and saw your friends reunited with their parents with an enormous spaceship next to the shop.

"Y/n!" Your friends cheered as they came running to surround you, "Guys!" You exclaimed, "Cattus!" You cheered as the green cat pounces into your arms, snuggling you and looking at you with its cute large eyes.  "Aww, I thought we agreed that I get to hug Y/n first" Ying whined. "Oi, kids! Chocolate's here!" Tok Aba exclaimed in his scruffy voice. "Tok Aba's iced chocolate!" You all exclaimed and headed to the counter to hang out and catch up with each other.

"Won't you look at the time, we better get going before it's too dark" Aunty Yah mentions and everyone then headed home.

 "Y/n, you're going home alone?" Tok Aba asked in concern. "Yes, my parents are out of town at the moment so they're not available to pick me up" You mentioned as Thunderstorm suddenly comes up to you. "It's not safe going alone, I'll go with you" he coldly mentions as you nodded with a smile on your face. "Okay!" You answered back.

The stroll to your house was heartwarming. 

There would be moments where you both will secretly glance at each other and your hands would touch each other slightly while you both talked for some more. 

He pulled his cap down and his hand then gradually meets yours as your fingers weaved to each other. His hand was soft and huge compared to yours. He giggled at the sight of your petite hand as you were a bit surprised at the sudden contact. 

"Stormy? Are you... okay" you asked him, "Y-Yeah.. I just kinda miss you" he shyly admitted and looked the other way.

 "I missed you too" you replied,  "I can't express how happy I am right now" you happily sighed as you looked up at a sky filled with stars as the bright streetlight lit the street. 

"Hey Y/n, do you want watch a movie together tomorrow?" he asked you as your eyes lit up in joy, "Of course, like a date right?" you replied.

 Thunderstorm nodded and was internally dancing his heart out. As you reached the front door of your place, Thunderstorm was next to you and pulled his cap down slightly as you turned around to see him.

 "Okay then! I'll see you tomorrow!" you cheered and let go of his hand. 

"Yeah... see you" he sighed and lightly smiled. Your heart flutters with that rare genuine smile, "I wish our walked lasted longer" you mumbled and unlocked the door to your house and head straight in while Thudnerstorm strolled home. 

"Her hand..." Thunderstorm whispered as he endlessly stared at the hand he held yours with.

 Finally, he reached's Tok Aba's house to be greeted with a clash of sound waves made by his siblings. "Hali! Help me out here!" Quake's shouting was booming in the kitchen as Thunderstorm did so.

 "Yeah... and uh Quake" he called out his brother's name as he then got the plates out for dinner. "What's up Hali?" Quake questioned his brother.

 "Just... remind me not to wash these pair of gloves..."

* Cyclone *

It was 2 am and you can't sleep at all. After many twists and turns on your bed, you heard a knocking sound from somewhere. 

"Who's there?" You asked as you pounced out of your bed to open your door with trembling fearful hands.

 "W-what's going on..." you fearfully whispered to yourself only to be greeted with silence. You then proceed to go back to your bed and continue twisting and turning but the knocking does not stop. 

Suddenly, a notification pings on your phone. It was Cyclone. 

Cycy💙🌀: Window

You were massively confused with the text but you then turned your head to your window. Cyclone was there. "Cyclone..." You mumbled. 

"...is on a tree?! T-This must be a dream?" You whispered as you opened the window for him to come in. 

"Hehehe, hello Y/n!" He cheerfully whispered to you and gave you a peck on the forehead

"This dream feels so real for some reason..." you thought, "I miss you!" He answered you as he hugs you and plunges you down to your bed. 

"C-Cy!" You whispered, "but I missed your hug though" He whined as you couldn't contain his cuteness. You then cuddle for some time as you both fall asleep in each other's arms. 

"I guess I'll play along with this dream a little... longer... zzz"

"Y-Y/n, what's all the ruckus in here?" Your aunt peeps through the door to see you cuddling Cyclone and sleeping peacefully.

 "Aww, how cute" She mumbled as she quietly closed the door behind and went back to sleep. "Wait a minute... Cyclone... Y/n... alone on the bed... Oh well,"

...

You then woke up to the sound of your alarm clock while rubbing your eyes. "So it was just a dream..." You mumbled as you glanced around the room with no presence of Cyclone until your eyes had reached your alarm clock. It's 7:50 and school starts at 8:00.

 "I'M LATE!" You cried out as you immediately got ready for school. 

"I'm so screwed!! Crap, crap, crap, crap" You groaned and rushed to the front door of your house as you saw something in the sky coming closer and closer to your house. 

A bird? A plane? No, it was... "Cyclone...?!" You cried out to see Cyclone on his hoverboard landing in front of you.

"Get up, we're gonna be late" He cheerful said as you smiled and hopped on his hoverboard and wrapped your arms around his waist.

 "Hold on tight!" Cyclone cheered as he then zooms across the sky to school.

"W-wow" You were amazed at how the island looked so small from above as Cyclone smiled at your cute little face. You both then dropped off from the hoverboard in front of the school as eyes were all laid on you both. 

Cyclone then hugged you from behind and nuzzled his face on your shoulder, "Cyclone! We're in public...!" you whispered to him as some fangirls screamed and squealed about your cute relationship, some crying in jealousy.

 "I didn't have enough hugs from last night." he confidently answered. "OMGGGGGG" The squeals and whines from the fangirls intensities as Yaya and Ying were fangirling with them as well. 

"Fang... Let's be single together..." Gopal suggested as Fang only sadly nodded. Your realization then came to you.

 "S-So last night w-wasn't a dream" You mumbled, after some time you then decide to force yourself to shrug it off. "Let's get to class" You mentioned as he nodded and you both then happily spend the rest of the school day together. 

* Thorn *

There you are. Watering the plants in the school greenhouse all alone with only a watering can.

 There are no new members at all since the only people in the club are you and your boyfriend, Thorn. 

You then took a little break and stared at the sunflower Thorn and you planted together from his last return to Earth. 

You then let out a huge sigh and went ahead to water the flower, which is staring at the sun by itself. All alone.

 "I guess you're just like me" You spoke to the flower, knowing that there would be no response from it. 

"You're just waiting for someone to come to you but all you could do is just sit there and wait... Waiting until the sun comes to you..." you mumbled but a pair of arms wrapped your waist. "Your sun has arrived!" A familiar voice cheered as their arms unwrapped while you turned around to see... "Hello Y/n"

 "Thorn! B-But you said-"

 "Turns out the commander sent us the wrong mission so we get to come home a bit early-" Before thorn could even finish his sentence you hugged him. 

"Text me first, you dumbo" you pouted as he laughed.

 "Haha, sorry" he chuckled as the biggest smile on earth was planted on his face. 

"C'mon, I have a surprise for you" Thorn cheered as he pulled you out of the school's garden with your arm. 

"Thorn! Where are you taking me?" You questioned him as he still couldn't let go of the smile on his face. "You'll know soon" he shouted out as you both left the school campus. After the series of running and panting, you both reached the park. 

"WOAH, *huff* that was a- *huff* quite a run..." you panted and you brought your hands to your knees. 

"Okay, now close your eyes and don't open them!" Thorn mentioned as you shut your eyes tight. He held your hand and led you inside the park. 

"Where is he taking me" you mumbled beneath your breath. Out of curiosity, you secretly peeked your eyes but Thorn noticed. 

"Hey! No peeking!" He cried out as you shut your eyes tight once more, letting out a little giggle, "Just tell me where we're going" you whined as Thorn stopped his tracks. 

"Hmm?" You hummed in confusion and Thorn let go of your hand.

 Some rustling could be heard and you heard some bangs and crashes here and there. "What is he doing??" you mentally questioned. 

"You can open your eyes now" He spoke out as you did what he said. It took you a short moment to adjust your eyes to the bright evening light. 

Your eyes peeled open to see Thorn holding a pot of beautiful flowers, however, you already know that this flower isn't your usual tulips or roses.

 "I found this flower during one of our missions and it looked exactly like your favorite flower, The Middlemist Red" Thorn cheered as you gasped in joy. 

"Thank you, Thorn!" you thanked and plunged to him for a tight hug, "Yaya and Ying told me the additional details of the plant's care so let's move it to the school's greenhouse before it wilts" Thorn mentioned. 

You both then walked back to school, chatting all the way. You felt like to happiest person on earth when you saw your sun's smile shining brightly. 

You walked back to school as the whole gang did cheers around you, "hOW's your HonEYmOoN" Gopal teased both of you. Thorn and you laughed and everyone decide to help you both out at the greenhouse as well. 

* Blaze *

"Boring" you groaned under your breath, luckily, nobody heard your silent whining. "Teacher Papa's lessons are way more fun" you commented in your mind.

 Unfortunately, Teacher Papa had caught a cold and couldn't come to school today, or if that's what Pipi told you. 

"This is a quadratic equation, therefore you have to...." The teacher spoke out as everyone jotted down their notes, but you didn't bother. 

It was the last lesson of the day so you just can't wait to leave class. "Psst! Y/n! This is going to be on the exams, you need to at least note this part down" Yaya sharply whispered to you but you were dozing off, watching the clouds gradually layering on top of each other.

 "Such an idiot" you groaned as the clouds slowly reminds you of him. "Stupid Blaze..." you mumbled once more. 

The whole gang had come back and continued their studies after the mission they were assigned but looks like Blaze had escaped his way out of Tok Aba's scolding and skipped school once more. 

The lesson went on and the worst-case scenario had happened. The teacher had forced you to answer the question on the board and you didn't pay attention at all. 

You gulped your fear as you picked up the chalk, shivering all the way. Out of the blue, the teacher's ringtone boomed across the classroom. 

"O-Okay, students, I'll be back since I need to take this call, and Y/n! Please finish the question on the board" The teacher cried out as he scurried his way out of the classroom as you let out the biggest sigh on earth. 

Stomping and rushing footsteps were heard, along with some kind of angry grumbling and shouting. 

"AAAAAAAAAAHHH, I'M SORRY, SIR" A familiar voice cried out. 

You didn't care about the situation at all but, instead, you signal Yaya to help you with the equation as she then waved her hands, telling you to come to her desk while the rest of the class is sticking their faces to the classroom window to see what's going on. 

By being blessed with photographic memory from god and Yaya's precise yet simple notes,  you solved the question within a blink. 

You then return to your seat as the sight of the teacher stuns you. The teacher came in the door and was holding Blaze by this shirt collar, dragging him to class.

 "Blaze... So this doofus skipped school again, does he know how hard it is to deal with the fangirls drowning me in their useless whining and questions????? Oh, this guy is going. To. Pay." you mentally groaned. 

"You're going to regret skipping school" The teacher growled as Blaze went pale,

 "N-NO SIR! LIKE I SAID, I WAS HELPING OUT A CA-" 

"Were you helping? Or causing this world to face much more pollution by COMPLETELY BURNING the tree down there?" The teacher snapped back as Blaze went much paler, probably as pale as a sheet of a fresh new piece of paper, and silent. 

"Pfft," the sound of your uncontrollable laughter made the whole class lay eyes on you as the teacher was glaring daggers at you.

 "*cough, cough, cough*" you coughed it off.

 "*Sigh* Anyway, you'll be assigned much more homework than your classmates, that should teach you to never skip school" The teacher spoke out once more while you can see Blaze's soul flying out of his mouth already. 

It was finally the end of school and you both were walking to the vending machine as you were laughing and teasing Blaze the whole way. 

"HAH, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SKIPPING SCHOOL AND LEAVING ME AND UNLIKE EVERY OTHER DAY, I WON'T BE HELPING YOU WITH YOUR WORK, MUAHAHAHAHA" you cried out but Blaze was silent. 

Normally he would be whining for forgiveness but today is different. "I didn't mean to skip school" he spoke out as you stopped your feet from walking. 

"There's a cat stuck in a tree and it couldn't get down" He mumbled. "O-Oh Blaze... Then how did you burn the tree down??!" you questioned him further. "W-Well..."

...

"Accidentally. Seriously?" you groaned while sipping on your drink. "Hey! At least the cat made it out alive!" Blaze cried out. 

"Yeah. from almost turning into a CRISPY one, next time, don't blast fire from your palms like jetpacks, ugh..." you pointed out and let out a sigh as you saw Blaze's miserable face, "But I'm sure you're only doing it for good intentions so it's fine." You comforted him as his eyes tore up in joy. 

"UUHUUUUU, YOU'RE THE BEST" He whined, "EWWWW, GET YOUR TEARFUL FACE AWAY FROM ME, YOU WALKING CAMPFIRE" You jokingly cried out as he secretly gave you a peck on your cheek. 

The school day ended and you both are walking home together. Blaze handed you the one side of his earphones as you put it in your ear. 

Blaze then played a very familiar song. 

"Really? This song?" "Oi, it's a good song" He whined, "Okay, you're not wrong" you admitted as Blaze's tone-deaf voice boomed across the way home. 

"ROCK MY WORLD INTO THE SUNRISE, MAKE THIS DREAM THE BEST I'VE EVER KNOWN " He screamed the lyrics and you hummed along as well, it was hilarious seeing his dorky smile.

 "Your smile is contagious..." you silently mumbled and walked home together, "Y/n, I wanna stop by at McDonalds? I had this coupon for months and there's no McDonalds in space at all so I'm wondering if you want uh...  free 6-pack chicken nuggets?" he asked and read off from the coupon. "Yes please!" You cheered. 

* Ice *

You banged your entire face on Tok Aba's counter as you lifted your finger. "One more iced chocolate please, Tok" You groaned as the heat surrounds your body whole. 

It was summer in Malaysia and like every other Southeast Asia country, it was like living in an oven for months. "Y/n... this is your 4th cup, are you sure?" Tok asked in concern.

 "Take it away, Gramps" you moaned, as you then wipe the sweat off your forehead.

 "Don't blame it on me if you get diabetes the next day" He shrugged, With the sun shining bright with no mercy, customers soon flood the shop with Tok Aba's special iced chocolate on their hands. Tok Aba then got quite busy and couldn't even notice anything.

 You then decided to get your lazy, unmotivated self to use by helping Tok Aba as well. You would help Tok and Ice on days when the cafe is busy, but sadly, Tok Aba doesn't pay you. 

"Here Tok, I'll help" you suggested as you put on the spare apron on the counter and started helping with the orders. 

"Y/n! My grandson might be coming home late today, you should join us for dinner and the night tonight?" Tok Aba suggested, your parents are not home for a week so you've agreed right at the moment Tok Aba finished his sentence. 

You both then close up the shop and you went to your house to pack up some stuff and clothes. 

As you entered Tok Aba's house and took off your shoes, Tok Aba asked you to help with the dinner preparations, which you agreed to. 

The doorbell suddenly rang when you were about to start cooking with Tok Aba. You were ecstatic to the bone, you then left the kitchen and ran straight to the door, "It has to be him... it must be him!" you happily mumbled to yourself. "Ice!" you cried out in joy and opened the door as the boy smiled.

 "I'm home" He spoke out in his soft and quiet voice. Ice had returned from his mission as Tok Aba peered through the kitchen and was so glad his grandchild made it home in one piece, without a single scratch on him. 

"Boboiboy! Come help with dinner" Tok Aba cried out as boboiboy nodded and did so. He washed his hands and laughed at how you struggled to try to tie the apron on yourself and failed.

 "Oi! Stop laughing!" You snapped as the grandpa and grandchild chuckled away, "Not you too, Gramps?!" You whined. "Oh, to be young and in love" he sighed and got started making his food. 

After that miraculous dinner, you then plopped yourself on the sofa. Ice came into the living room and sat next to you and leaned on your shoulder, leaving his whale pillow to the side of the sofa. 

"How are the missions?" You asked, "As usual" Ice mumbled as a reply. "Details, Ice! The details" you mumbled and let out a huge sigh. 

"I'll tell you tomorrow..." Ice mumbled and laid his head on your lap. "Iceeee" you whined and shook his shoulder but he wouldn't budge. You were always interested in his missions and he wouldn't say a single word about it since he's always so "lazy"

Ice then got up to get his bag, you twirled your body around to see his ruffling through the stuff in his bag and handed you a tablet. 

"here are the logs from each mission, I prepared it for you" He mumbled and got back to sleeping on your lap. "Ice! Thank you!" you thanked him and got reading the logs as Ice enjoys seeing your smile and your presence next to him once more. "I love you" he boldly spoke out, "I love you too" you replied while Ice brought his hand and held yours. 

* Solar * 

While watching a boring show on the TV, you felt like you were going to melt out of boredom with your favorite sweatpants and hoodie. 

You then shot your eyes to the calendar at the wall of the room. "Solar returns today, huh" you mumbled, turning off the TV and staring at the ceiling, lifelessly. 

Sure, you do miss him a little. Sometimes school and the weekends are just not the same without him. "I was still enjoying life with his squawky, ego-full whining-"

*RRRINNGG*

"HOLY MOLY-" you cried out in surprise, your phone was ringing like a fire alarm as you then calmed down and picked it up.

 "Hello? Y/n speaking" you greeted the phone and couldn't care less to even see who's calling you, "Get your lazy butt out of your house" The voice spoke out.

 "Huh?" You then looked at the screen and it seems that "Lightbulb" had called you. "And why should I do that, Solar?" you scoffed back.

 "Just get your butt down here" Mr. Perfect complained, "Alright, fine; lemme get changed, ugh" you replied and got out of your most comfortable sofa you're on. 

After getting in a decent outfit of a basic t-shirt and jeans, you walked out of your house to see Solar standing in front of you. 

A silent moment of you both staring at each other with ice-cold eyes lasted for around 3 minutes until Solar sighed, "I returned...!" Solar sarcastically cheered as he did the floppiest jazz hands in the world. "Yeah.. you did" you groaned. 

"So you're not going to hug your boyfriend? You know that it was tiring to hear the trouble maker trio whining nonsto-" "You're the one who's whining!" you snapped and squeezed his right cheek with the strongest grip your thumb and finger could. 

"OW, OW, OW, OKAY, I'M SORRY" Solar complained as he cupped his throbbing cheek, "Are those the correct words to say to me when you return?" You questioned Solar while smirking at the huge swollen cheek on Solar's face.

"Pfft, whatever, like I'll say anything-" Solar scoffed but immediately stopped when seeing your hands heading straight to the left cheek, which he crouched down to avoid your attack just in time. 

"Aw, you don't want both your cheeks to be puffed like your right one?" you teased him. 

"Alright, were you going to take me shopping? Let's go then!" You cheered and took his hand, "Okay then" Solar replied, "Woohooo!" you joyfully spoke out and skipped out of your house and held Solar's arm. "Let's goooo" you cheered once more and head to the department store.

You then walked into the store with the AC goodness breezing through you. "Where should we go first?" You asked Solar. 

"How about the arcade?" Solar suggested as you nodded and agreed. When you both reached the arcade, you both were then were showered with bright neon lights from the place, drowning in the claw machines and both modern and retro video game machines. 

"I miss this place!" you shouted in joy and head straight inside.

 "Oi! Wait for me!" Solar cried out as he then rushed after you. You both then started gaming for the whole day, enjoying your time with each other.

 You then walked to the claw machine and won lots of little prizes, keychains, little plushies, and minimal cute hair accessories. 

"Solar, look! I got a-" before you could even finish your sentence you saw Solar with a giant plushie. 

"Woah..." you gasped at the sight of the giant plushie, looking back and forth from the keychains to the giant plushie as your eyes lit up and shined like the stars.

 "Ugh, how can I resist that face" he sighed and handed over the plushie to you, "Solar, I can't have this I-" you spoke out. 

"-Just take it" he cut you off completely and gently pushed the plushie to you once more. "Oh wow! It's that new dancing rhythm game!" you pointed out and skipped to the game machine while hugging the plushie tight. Solar also catches up behind you.

  "Oh great... dancing... this is going to be just... great" Solar groaned mentally. 

 Solar aced every game and had also beaten all the high scores but he massively failed at the dance and rhythm games. Y

ou placed your giant plushie somewhere close to the dance game machine and then started the game. 

Song went on and you were nailing in every move while Solar is as stiff as a wooden log. 

"I have never seen someone so bad at dancing before" you teased him while stepping on the correct tiles and almost hitting a "full combo" as his stiff and angular moves missed every tile, "S-Shut up, oi! what are you doing??"Solar scoffed as he pointed to your phone camera. 

"Taking a video of the most pathetic dancer" you replied while stepping on the last bunch of tiles to be the top of the leaderboard. Until suddenly, Solar leaned in and kissed you on the cheek, which clearly caused all your systems to stop. 

Your brain was on pause and your muscles froze off the spot as you tried to process what was going on. 

"W-Wha" you stumbled and still quite shocked on the impact. While your brain completely snapped and shut down, Solar did his best attempt to try at least getting a "Great" or a "Perfect" point. 

The song ended as your pupils started to blur out a bit and you've completely blanked out. "W-What just.." you whispered while your cheeks blushed bright red, "Pfft, you look so funny right now" Solar chuckled. 

As the realization kicked in, you were slightly a little angry at Solar for running your full combo and getting a handful of misses at the end of the song. You then lightly punched Solar's shoulder, "Hmph" you pouted and run out of the arcade with your giant plushie. 

"Yah Y/n!" he cried out as he tried to catch up to you. "My precious full combo was ruined because of you!" you cried out but Solar had a little trick up his sleeve. "Solar leap!" he called out and leaped in front of you in a flash. 

While lifting up your chin, he then smirks, "You really think you can run away, little Y/n?" he teased you in a flirtatious voice. 

"You flirtiness may affect your fangirls but it doesn't affect me," you scoffed and still pouting and pushed Solar's hand out of your chin, "You wanna say that again when your cheeks aren't flushed red?" he replied.

 "W-Whatever, let's go already, it's going to be late soon" you pouted and walked to the mall's exit while trying to keep the giant plushie from touching the floor. 

After some calming down, you then got bad to your usual mood and walked home with Solar, he kindly ask if he could stay at your place and you've agreed to it. While storing your tiny prizes in a small paper bag you kindly asked a staff at a store closeby give you as Solar married the giant plushie by your shoulders.

"Phew! That was great!" you joyfully sighed, "We didn't even get to go shopping..." Solar whined, "But it was fun, was it?" you reassured him as he agreed. 

"After boring months without you, I guess spending a whole day with you is all I need..." you sighed. "That's the first time you let your ego down to say things like that" you mentioned.

 "What? Can't I show a little PDA?" he questioned with a smirk, "This boy..." you chuckled. "Race ya home!" you cried out and rushed home. 

"You chose the wrong person to mess in speed again" Solar mumbled underneath his breath, he then dropped the bag of prizes and used his solar leap. Instead of leaping to your house, he leaped in front of you and carried you, bridal style. 

"H-Hey! What are yo-" "Hang on tight!" He cut you off and leaped in front of your house. "Woah..." you gasped in awe, clutching the bags of your tiny prizes as tight as ever.

 "That was so cool! Do it again!" You pleaded Solar with your beautiful e/c eager eyes. "Hmm? And what I do get in return?" Solar insisted and smirked. 

"Uhhh... my homemade dinner?" you suggested, "Yes...!" Solar silently cheered beneath his breath but you heard it loud and clear.

 "Pfft- oh and can you... let me down now?" you asked him as he is still carrying you in both of his arms. "A-Ah, sorry" he shyly apologized and gently let you down, "Wait a minute, Solar! The giant plushie!" you cry out and solar's surprised face was priceless. 

"Stay here, don't go anywhere yet...!" he shouted while running back to the department store and using his Solar Leap. "This guy..." you mumbled and laughed a bit. 

-

-

-

-

-

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

39.4K 2.1K 34
"W-Why did y-you kiss m-m-me? " "Why did you kiss me back? " Didn't understand right?......read the story to find out. ______________________________...
1.7K 151 15
Just some BoYi fluffs. _________________________________________ Characters: © Monsta Studios Art cover by me
17.5K 1.1K 16
Life is not what it seems. Especially when you're from a lower class and being ruled by the higher class. Join the Bois as they fight against the o...
36.9K 1.5K 33
Just some oneshots of Boboiboy with his elements, friends, scenarios, AUs and etc. (Mostly angst so yea..) All characters used is from Monsta, I am s...