Gus x mattholomule one shots...

By dont_really_know13

This is my first story not including the one I deleted because it was so bad. So I'm retrying it. Give critic... More

Children fighting!
The market πŸ€ͺ
πŸ§β€β™€οΈSleepover πŸ§β€β™€οΈ
Matts gonna get hurt 😈😈
The weekend after 'through the looking glass ruins'
School πŸ‘Ή
Theyre hanging out again πŸ‘€
Movie time πŸ§β€β™€οΈ
Yass 😍
Im backk
Idk what to tittle it. Confession idk
Blade mage live action

Flustered gus πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

2.2K 49 61
By dont_really_know13

Moxie as a queen?! Jokes. but still enjoy this very rushed confession.
——————————————-

Gus pov:
Oh right I'm hanging out with matty today. I can't wait! I love him so much! Oh that sounds stupid but it's true, I might tell him about my feelings today... but I don't think I can. I'll just wait. I can't believe I told my dad I had a crush on him this morning before breakfast. I'm going to die that was so terrifying. I'm really glad he supported me but now he's going to tease me about my 'boyfriend' (he's really not) for the rest of my life he also told me he already knew from the time he stayed over and thought we were already dating. I get up to shower, once I've done that I change into my best outfit for Matt. I grab a piece of paper and decide it was going to be the day I told him. No matter what! You can't keep hiding from it.

I grab a pen from the desk and write a quick note to Matt. I kept scribbling out and writing it again until it was perfect. But it never was but I had run out of time and decided with ' dear mattholomule, I really like you and thought it would be really cool if you were going out with me. So will you? From Gus'  it was trash in my mind but i didn't want to have to write anymore and also needed to leave or- I checked the time and saw I was already late and grabbed my scroll quickly. I texted mattholomule, 'I'm sorry I'm going to be late! I got- distracted. Also did you bring the little Gus illusions?' I jump up and grab the paper (or so I thought was the right paper, spoiler alert! It wasn't lol) i start to run out the door "hey where are you going in such a rush?" My dad said with a firm voice. "I'm going to hang out with matty- I mean mattholomule!" I yell  and realise I accidentally outed myself just then. "Ooo did you just call him matty?" My dad says in a singsong voice. "Uhhh- nooooo..?" It sounded more like a question than an answer. "Anyways I'm late! I need to leave" I yell and run out the door and hear my dad yell a 'ask him out while you're at it!' I yell at him for saying that and run to the spot we said we'd meet at. I was planning to skip the note into him pocket at the start and tell him to check his pocket at the end. Hopefully he didn't  put his hands in his pockets before I had the chance to tell him to.

Matt pov:

I had decided I wasn't going to talk to luz about it since I already had it figured out. It was about 10 minutes until I had to leave since I had been checking the clock every 2 seconds and began to panic i don't think I'm ready for this. You know what actually.. I'm going to tell him I need to stop being a wimp like at glandus (please I can't tell if that's how you spell it). I look up at the 2 Gus illusions in my head. One singing and one telling me all these nice things. The third Gus was looking at me from on my table which I hadn't noticed until he suddenly talked.

"Mattholomule." I look over at him in surprise his voice had sounded so cute, it was just his normal voice but softer and lighter. My face gets hot, I know I'm blushing and since I blush very easily around any sort of Gus.  I grab my hoodie and pull the hood over my ears to hide the redness, it feels right even if he can't see me right now. "Yeah?" I ask trying to soften my voice to match his. "Go out with me" he asks with puppy eyes. My eyes widen and my face gets hotter than ever in my life. "Yeah! Wait you aren't real." I say, This definitely didn't happen to willow... does he actually want me to go out with him? No, why would I ever think that you're so dumb Matt why would you say yes. Oh no the nickname is settling in. I realise I had forgotten about Gus. I check my scroll and realise he had sent a text not even a few seconds ago. I looked at it and realised that I was super late, but so was he. I text him back with an 'I'm really late too sorry you will probably get there before me.' I grab the three Gus illusions with one hand and jumped up running out the door to meet him. I rethink telling him but push the thoughts aside.

(Sorry for switching a lot again.) Gus pov:

I get to the spot and see that Matt isn't there. Did he ditch me..? I check my scroll and see that he messaged me he said he was late and on his way too. I giggled and sat down waiting and looked out on the view. It had been atleast 5 minutes before I saw mattholomule staring at me (he was obviously checking you out Gus) and I realised he was there now, I turned to look at him. He quickly put the hood of his hoodie up and looked down. I liked this side of Matt, shy and adorable. I walked over to him and hugged him, slipping the note into his pocket hesitantly. "Hi!!" I yell excitedly but get a voice crack.

Suddenly mattholomule starts laughing, I look down embarrassed that he had laughed at me. I looked back up to see the little Gus illusions they were all climbing on him. I giggle a little at my own illusions but remember there were 3 last time I checked. I look down to see one of them in mattholomules hand and he was looking up at him blushing. WAIT WHAT. "has he been doing that the whole time he was with you?!?!" I needed answers now. Matt stopped laughing and looked confused then had an expression of realisation. He brought the third Gus up to his face. "Yep every time I had even talked to the little guy he would freak out" I felt my heartbeat get faster. "Also watch this!" He added I watched him as he brought the little Gus closer to his eyes but turned him to the side so that he could whisper something into his ears.

Once mattholomule had whispered whatever he said, the Gus fell over into his back and hid his face. But I could tell that he was flustered. Anyone could tell if an illusion of them self was flustered. "What did you say to him?" I asked. Suddenly matt looked like he was going to blow a fuse, He was extremely red. I leaned over to him to get a better look at his face but he looked back up at the exact time and our faces were so close we were nearly touching. My face got hotter. I had a tinge of blush dusting my cheeks from just being around him before. But now they were blazing red. Suddenly I hear a high pitched scream from the trees and I suddenly look over, so does Matt.

There was Luz standing in the trees with a bunch of twigs in her hair. She was happy though. I realise what was going on and my face flushed. "LUZ! AhAhaH what are you doing here!" I say awkwardly. "Oh nothinggg~ I fell from the trees above accidentally. Don't ask". she said and put her hand up in a stop position. "I knew it! You guys are on a date. I knew you guys had feeling toward each other!" She adds. Both our faces get red again. "WhaT nO." I scream with a bunch of voice cracks that don't really prove my point. "You guys looked like you were about to kiss-" she said in a little bit of a weird way. "wait we did?" Matt asks and she nods her head. I look over at him and see he had the same idea. We looked at each other for a while and then looked back to luz. Matt opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off. I said the first word and hesitated.. should I do this.? "Yes..... we.. we are on a date!" I yell I look over at matt to see he has wide eyes and a tint of pink on his cheeks. I hear Luz  scream again.

I lean over to Matt and whisper into his ear. "Just follow my lead. She thinks we are dating, we need to make sure she doesn't know we aren't." It's a complete lie, I just wanted to be near him. He blushed and nods at me and looks at Luz then my hand. Suddenly I feel him grab my hand. I nearly explode, my heart is going to explode. "Yeah we Are." I didn't expect him to actually go along with it. But I took it as my chance to hold his hand and squeezed it tighter, He looked over at me and I smiled at him. I didn't even notice the bright red painting his face- who am I kidding I totally noticed.

Maybe I actually have a chance with him. Suddenly he let go of my hand and went to put his in his pocket. The one I had put the letter in. I realised and grabbed his hand again, "haha maybe don't put your hand in that pocket! Use your other arm and put it in that pocke- oh wait I'm so sorry you have a broken arm." Well this just got awkward. Luz cracked up laughing, and I had looked at the ground. "Why Not Augustus Porter?" He used my full name, I'm going to die. "Oh haha no reason. Just wanna hold your hand!" I used the excuse of 'we were pretend dating for Luz' to hold his hand.

"Give me my hand. I wanna see what you have" I quickly let go of his hand and grabbed the paper out of his pocket. "I changed my mind I don't want you to see this." I yelled in a sort of joke way. Suddenly Luz grabbed the paper and since she was taller I couldn't get it back. I fell on the floor and my face was hotter than before. She gasped and giggled while reading it, I knew what she was going to say. It's over for Gus she was going to read it wasn't she. Suddenly she put the paper back into My hands. "Don't worry matt doesn't have to see that. You guys shouldn't fake being on a date though, not that I got it from that I just knew" she wasn't the best liar but I could tell Matt fell for it. "How did you know?" Matt asked. "I date a Cotton candy haired goddess who would go red all over her face whenever she was around me. I have experience of what it actually looks like. You think I didn't notice?" She replied.

"Well.. you did look like you thought it was real."  He added. I kept looking at the paper then Matt. "Hey Luz can I talk to you about something? Without matty- sorry. Matt." I blush since I had accidentally called him matty. She nodded and we walked a little bit away from Matt, Him still in sight though. "So... I was planning on giving this to him.. but I don't know if I should anymore. I lost confidence" I whispered as I pointed to the note. "Gus. Trust me he likes you, from my point of view I actually thought you were dating. And when you grabbed his hand he freaked out. Now go and ask him" she whispered back to me. I thought about it for a second before deciding now was the time. Since the view was so beautiful he could use it as the setting.

I walk over to Matt and then look back at Luz. She puts her thumbs up as Matt looks confused on why she's doing that. I look him in the eyes and shoo Luz away. She takes a few steps back as if that would do anything. "Mattholomule. Here.." I say and hand him the note I had in my hands. He looks up at me and smiles, when he's opening the note my heart beats faster then ever. As he's reading it i notice his smile gets bigger. He's going to laugh at me isn't he? I look worried and look at Luz who had the biggest smile on her face. She was silently celebrating. I look at matt to see him looking straight in my eyes. "Gus. Did you give me the wrong note? This one says 'dear mattholomule. I literally just hate (not really) seeing how adorable your face is when you get flustered around me. In a good way though' I don't think that's a very good way to tell someone you like that you like them" he says and giggles a little.

"Wait it was different before.??" I said. His face dropped "oh no don't worry i still really like you. It's just that I had written it better when I actually wrote it" I added "I-I wasn't worried.." he says and smiles at me. "Sureee.." I say with a sarcastic tone. I realise I hadn't asked him out yet. "Uh so. Do you like me back?" I asked closing my eyes and cringing at what I had said. "Of course. why would I be smiling and blushing." He said and looked at me like I was stupid. Ok I probably am stupid but let's ignore that. "Ss-so do you wanna go out wi-with me?" I say trying not to stutter, obviously failing. "YES! I mean- sure" he yells and then softens his voice and tried to play it cool. I saw right through him. I scream a yay and hug him out of excitement. Luz was  screaming of happiness at this point and I was almost about to as-well. He blushed and pushes me away. "You don't have to be scared anymore matt" I say to him. "Yeah yeah I know" he says back. We had walked back to our houses together and when I got home I told my dad that I had asked him out and he liked me back. I was about to die of excitement. "I'm dating mattholomule!!!!!!!" I scream to my dad as he chuckles.

—————————————-
Geez that was quite a long story. 2523 words which is in fact the new self-record 😎. Apparently it wasn't rushed. Anyways thank you for reading this! Also I will be making a new story soon since my stories are going to end when they end up going out, but they'll be different sometimes and continue after they go out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 16.7K 50
Warning this is a G!P story so if you're not comfortable please don't read it. there are many grammatical errors . Enjoy πŸ˜‰
239 25 28
this is my first time making a story I'm doing my best to post more chapters but hope you like it I'm doing my very best. Warning It may have misspe...
90.4K 956 130
please read before commenting! This is just a place to post my imagines. There are definitely a crap tone of grammatical and spelling errors, please...
1.8K 75 11
This is my first fanfict story so i hope you all enjoy reading my story and i'm sorry if there's something's wrong in my grammar it's just this is my...