Where Am I? An Angles Of Deat...

By thatbadassstapler

An Y/n x Zack story. . There will be cursing if your not comfortable I don't recommend reading this. . And sp... More

Before we start
Where Am I?
Well shit we're sacrifices now.
We're in hell
Authors note
The fuck
Creep
Rachel!?
Kill me... please.
Graves
Our graves are not here
Authors note
Smile
authors note
Authors note
The perfect people for the perfect graves
Their back
Our names?
Authors Note

Stay safe

545 11 9
By thatbadassstapler

I was hiding behind Rachel, Childishly. I looked at Zack...he didn't kill us yet. I couldn't keep my eyes off him. I was nervous. He could kill us if we even smile. I saw him looking towards Rachel, I quickly removed my gaze from him. His scythe was over my head. Just don't move an inch.

"That Doctor on the last floor-- did you know him?" He asked curiously. I didn't say anything, just looking at the door of the elevator as it still goes up. A drop of sweat went down my forehead. Rachel didn't say anything, she was clam or just day dreaming, maybe?

"Ugh. Never mind." Zack said irritated, turning his head towards the elevators wall on his side. Silence once again appeared in the elevator. It's true that elevators are the most awkward place in the world.

"So do you know him?" Rachel said, I looked at her with my eyes widen. Zack looked at her.

"Who?" he said arrogantly.

"The doctor..." I said shaking a bit.

"You called him by his name." Rachel finished for me. I sighed.

"Huh? You sure I did? I guess I forgot about that." He said. I looked at him confused. The elevator door dings. My eyes sparkle freedom!? My face looked disappointed as I clasped on to my hands and knees.

"We're only on the next floor up. I forgot about that. The elevator took so long, I thought we left. Damn you levers." I said to myself in defeat.

"Here we go." Zack said walking ahead, I got up grabbing Rachels hand, I'm not letting her anywhere near him... Rachel stopped looking at me.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"SHHHHH!" I covered her mouth. "Do you hear that?" Rachel nodded pointing towards the water.

"It's coming from the water." Zack turned his head, looking at us.

"Leave it alone. It's probably nothin' useful." He turned around, we still stared at the spot where the water was bubbling. "We gotta keep moving!" Rachel turned towards him.

"Do you even know enough about this place to make that assumption?" Rachel asked calmly.

"Huh?" I looked at Rachel, almost laughing. I covered my mouth with one hand as I chuckled a bit. Quickly I stopped.

"Well, I'm not an expert or anything. All I know is, they told me I could kill whoever I want to in here, so I just went with it. I'm sure it's the same with the other sickos on the other floors." I stayed silent. What if there were worse psychopaths' then Zack. I need to protect her. I was lost in my thoughts until I felt someone dragging me by my sleeve. I looked down seeing that it was Rachel, I felt my face soften. I grabbed her hand and continued. I slowly stopped along with the rest.

"What the hell?" I said staring in disgust.

"That's weird." Zack said,

"There's graves." Rachel said.

"I knew it, something smelled like dirt down here. Ugh." Zack said walking forward.

"Uh, Zack-" I shook Rachel and motioned her to not talk. I had a toothy smile. I turned around hearing Zack yelp.

"DAMMIT IT'S CLINGING TO MY FEET! UGH, WHY IS IT SO STICKY!?" I laughed a bit. I noticed something quickly walking close to Zack still shouting. "GROSS! THIS IS NOT MY DAY!" I looked at him smiling, sorta with a nervous expression. Maybe I was trying to hold my laughter? Maybe, I always had a problem in finding small things funny. Maybe that's why- "Hey why are you looking at me like that?" He sneered at me, knocking me out of my thoughts. He looked at Rachel "Are you fantasizing
About getting into one of these?" He asked. I moved closer, I peered over Rachels shoulder. I stared at her trying to meet where her gaze was starting.

"Oh." I said realizing what she was looking at.

"This whole place is a grave." I looked at her.

"Ugh. Tch." I looked at him uninterested. He's impatient.

"Maybe we should-"

"HURRY UP! I'M GOING TO LEAVE WITHOUT YA!" I heard Zack yell. I sighed in disappointment.

"Rachel, we should go. I don't feel like this is a good place to be." I said grabbing her hand trying to walk away, she nuged my hand back.

"You got some weird creepy-ass grave fetish or something?" He asked looking back at us. I stayed still staring at the spot in disappointment. Did he really just said that? Rachel looked up for a second.

"HEY, LET'S GO!" He yelled. I looked up at him.

"STOP BEING SO FUCKING ANNOYING! LET THE GIRL LOOK AROUND!" I yelled back at him.

"It a fine." Rachel said calmly. I looked at Zack, he had a pissed off look.

"Let's just go..." He murmured to himself. I grabbed Rachels hand can walked behind both of them. I'm not getting killed in a dumb way. We continued until we reached a room. A statue, it was a ratangle with words written on it. "Read it." Zack said turning his face. Maybe hes embarrassed that he can't read? I questioned his motive.

"Ok." Rachel started going closer to the engraved letters.

"I'll read it this time." I interrupted her, I patted her head. I cleared my voice.

"Welcome to the Holy Land. The chosen by the lord, the Good men, The Beloved by the Angels, the special ones; leave yourselves in the magnificent glory of the Lord.

To the traitors, Here will be your prison... forever." I started to mess with my fingers. Fuck. I can't stay here. I'll go nuts. I started to shiver a bit. I didn't go to collage, I can't have my life back. It's all my fault. I felts a hug. I looked down and smiled. Thanks Rachel.

"Well that makes no fucking sense." Zack looked over my shoulder glaring at the engraved words.

I looked around. A shiver went down my spine.

"Why would there be graves in a basment!?" I shouted along with Zack.

"It makes no fucking sense!"He shouted. I looked up at him.

"I can't believe I'm agreeing with you.." I mumered to myself. We looked at Rachel walking ahead of us.

"HEY, DON'T GO SNEAKIN OFF!" Zack yelled. I covered my ears as they rang.

"Rachel. You good?" I asked looking at her stopping in front of a grave. I headed towards

"What's your problem?" Zack asked as he followed. "You're about to crawl in there aren't you?" He asked. I looked over at Rachel.

"This one is newer then the others." Rachel said still staring at the grave. I went to test out her theory. I placed my hand on the top, sliding it until the end. I turned my hand over. Not on spect of dust.

"Damn." I said worried.

"So? What difference dose that make?" Zack asked being clueless. I looked back at him.

"That means it's been freshly made." I looked worried. I looked next to the grave we were looking at right now. I looked for dust, again spotless. I started bitting my nails. I looked down at the name. It said.

"Rachel Gardener."

"Y/N L/N..." I started to panic a bit.
"I don't wanna die yet." I told myself. A few tears dropped, I quickly wiped them off before Zack saw. I don't want to die yet. I quickly looked at Rachel. I went to hug her.

"That's Y/N's. So." We looked over to the left of Rachels grave. I held her tightly. "That one over there is unfinished." Rachel pointed.

"Oh, is that mine? Huh? I guess they think I can die at any moment" Zack said staring at the unfinished hrave in disgust. He stood over it holding his scythe next to it. "What a fucking joke. I'm not gonna stand for this." He held his scythe above his head ready to break the 'grave' guess I'll have to smash the thing!" I laughed a bit.

"Dumbass." He looked back at me pissed off.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A DUMBASS!?" Zack yelled at me. I looked at him going closer, I grabbed his scythe.

"It's going to break if you hit the grave with this." I warned him. He pull his scythe away from me.

"SHUT UP! I ALREADY KNEW THAT!" He yelled turning the opposite way from me, crossing his arms with a pout. I'd sigh. I looked at Rachel, she was looking at her grave again.

"You're just gonna stare at it all day or what?" Zack looked behind his shoulder. She didn't answer him. He quickly placed his scythe near her neck. I panicked causing a squeal. "I'm not planning on dying in this dump with you. So as soon as we escape you are so--" Rachel pointed infront of her. "Huh?"

"I feel a draft coming from this hole in the wall."
"So you're saying that there's something in there?" Zack asked. I looked over his shoulder. This was this bricked up wall, it was missing some pieces.

"You want me to go in there and check it out?" I held Rachels hand.

"I'll go with you." I smiled reassuring her. I was about to go in, I felt something touching my neck. I shivered.

Zack layed his scythe near our necks.

"How do I know your not gonna run away or something?"

"Why would I do that? You still have.t killed me yet." Rachel turned her head towards him her voice sounded irritated. I looked nervous. She wants to die... I forgot about that... he sighed.

"Again with that bullshit?" He retracted his scythe, I sighed, feeling my throat making sure there were not cuts, I checked Rachels as well. "You really give me the creeps kid. You." He  pointed at me. I got nervous again.

"I'll go where ever Rachel gose, I need to make sure she's safe. I'll follow until the end, even if I'm stuck with a jackass like you." I looked at him with an annoyed look.

"Fine." He turned his head towards Rachel, looking quite pissed off. "Have it your way, go check it out."

"Ok we will, you should go look for an exit in the meantime?" Rachel asked.

"Tch, you're telling me what to do now?" Zack looked at her discussed.

"It's more efficient if we all look around-"

"THERE AIN'T NOTHING HERE BUT GRAVE!" He shouted looking around impatiently tapping his foot.

"There maybe a hidden trigger."

"Like the one on the last floors we've been on!" I shouted excited.

"Don't you think I'm too stupid to be left alone!?" He shouted.

"A little bit..." I mumered. He just peered at me.

"HEY!" He got pissed off again. I hid behind Rachel casually whistling.

"Anyway, Y/N and I should go." She grabbed my hand pulling me towards it. I heard Zack hiss a bit.

"Fine I'll see ya." He grind his teeth. He turned around grabbing my arm trying to get my attention. It worked. I turned around looking at him.

"What's up?" I asked nervously.

"If you get your ass and her freaky ass killed, let me know you're dead!" He yelled stopping his foot. I giggled a bit.

"Yo, if we're dead we can't yell, dumbass." I flicked his forehead. I saw his eye twitch, I pulled his arm off and ran towards Rachel. I heard him growl. Fuck he's going to hear me yell, he's going to kill me when I get back...

"Hey." Rachel looked at him.

"WHAT NOW? YOU GONNA GIVE ME MORE ORDERS!?" He hissed.

"Is it possible for you not to destroy our gravestones?" She asked. I looked at her disappointed. She was attached to it.

"Yeah. Whatever." Zack mumbled. We tried to get in. Rachel easily made it in but...

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? I CANT FUCKING GET IN!" I was struggling... a lot. I don't want her going in there alone. I can't let her doe now, not until we're free. I think I can except it. What am I saying. I can't. I heard laughing behind me. I sneered at him.
"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT? DUMBASS" I yelled pissed off.

"YOUR FATASS CAN MAKE IT THROUGH!" He laughed. I blushed a bit. His laugh was charming, in a weird way.

"I rather be a FATASS THEN A DUMBASS!" I yelled as I pulled my leg off of the otherside of the hole. We stood there for a bit while we threw rude, but true, facts at each other. I looked back at Rachel. I sighed deeply,  "It hurts for me to say this but. You have to go alone... sorry for being useless in this situation... I'll looked for a way put as soon as possible. Get the fuck put when your in trouble, yell, do everything you can. Stay safe for me ok?" I smiled as I pat her head. I looked at her lips, she smiled. She hugged me threw the hole.

"Your not useless. Thank you for everything." She said as she head off into the dark room I smiled with a small faint of blush. Thank you for that.  I looked back at Zack. I pulled up my sleeves.

"Let's get crackin' dumbass!" I smirk.

"I'm  already on it fatass!" He smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 658 12
Set after the ending of the game and 4 years have past since the events that occured , Rachel is now 18 and Zack is 24. Rachel no longer feels the de...
64.6K 2K 31
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 β†ͺ RUN You've awakened in what appears to be an old basement with amnesia after having passed out for god-knows-how long. Your first thoug...
12.9K 396 25
Have you ever wondered what happened after Zack killed Rachel? Well here is something I came up with. I do not own Angels Of Death or any of the char...
407K 12K 18
I noticed almost all the Zack x readers sucked and this one probably will too, so yeah. But read it bc what else do you have to do in life. (Y/N) was...