I Do | Fred Weasley x Reader

By _pxntherx_

Y/N 'Potter' and Harry Potter were dropped at a doorstep outside the Dursley's house. Mr and Mrs Dursley took... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42 (edited)
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
Epilogue
A/N
chapter 93- A Second Ending To A Beginning
chapter 94
chapter 95
Songs Used

chapter 43

4.7K 89 117
By _pxntherx_

The Quidditch match is going on but I couldn't really care less about that now. What I care about is that Harry, Fred or George could get hurt, which is the precise reason why I'm not wearing a rain coat. I forgot, but I'm fine. I don't need it.

I'm getting a little worried when a Gryffindor Chaser's broom gets hit with lightning, getting them off course and making them crash into the ground, their broom on fire. Harry began to fly away from the pitch and up, following the golden Snitch.

"Where did he go?" I ask Pansy, but she shrugs her shoulders.

I look back at the pitch to see Fred looking at me. I blush lightly and smile at him, but quickly point behind him.

"BLUDGER!" I yell and he looks at where I'm pointing, quickly smashing the Bludger with his bat, hitting a Hufflepuff.

I sigh in relief, but look up as everyone is gasping and yelling. I see Harry falling from the sky.

"Harry!" I yell.

"Aresto Momentum!" Dumbledore casts as he stands, slowing down Harry's fall.

The teachers all rush to him as I run down to the pitch with them, Dumbledore carrying Harry to the hospital wing. Dumbledore rests him down and I sit on a chair beside him, holding his ice-cold hand.

Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, Neville, Seamus and Angelina come in, Ron holding a blanket, all of them look at Harry, their faces a few inches from his.

"He looks a bit peaky, doesn't he?" Ron asks.

"Peaky?" Fred asks.

"What do you expect? He fell over 100 feet" George says.

"Yeah, come on, Ron. Let's walk you off the Astronomy Tower"

"And see what you look like" Fred says, making me slap his arm and Angelina give me a dirty look.

"Probably a right better sight than he normally does" Harry says, his eyes open like little slits.

He groans lightly and sits up, opening his eyes a little wider as I smile at him, glad that he's okay.

"How're you feeling?" Hermione asks, sitting on the bed.

"Oh, brilliant. Who's holding my hand?" Harry asks.

"I am" I say, but get up, kissing his forehead before sitting back down again, Harry smiling at me.

"You gave us a right good scare there, mate" Fred says, Hermione giving Harry his glasses, him putting them on.

George moves to my left and sits on a chair on Harry's other side.

"What happened?" Harry asks, looking around at all of us.

"Well, you fell off your broom" Ron says.

"Really?" Harry asks sarcastically "I meant the match, who won?"

There is a pause as Hermione gets up, looking around awkwardly.

"Um, no one blames you, Harry. The dementors aren't supposed to be on the grounds. Dumbledore was furious. As soon as he saved you, he sent them straight off"

"There's, uh, something else you should know too. Harry, um... when you fell, your broom sort of blew into the Whomping Willow and... well, it's uh..." Ron pulls back the blanket to show a broom that's broken to bits.

~~~~~

"So it's finally happening. Our first date" I say to Fred excitedly.

"Well, I have to get everything ready first, but yes. We're having our date today. And George is not invited" Fred says, turning to his other half.

"I know. I know" George says, groaning lightly.

I chuckle and create a snowball, throwing it at George.

"Hey!" he says, offended, and throws one at me.

We all get caught off guard when we hear snow crunching and see footprints in the snow. I nod my head for them to go and they smile at me, grabbing Harry's arms and dragging him away.

"Guys, let me go!" I hear Harry say, probably under his invisibility cloak.

"Clever Harry" Fred says.

"But not clever enough" George adds.

"Besides, we've got a better way"

"Guys, come on, I'm trying to get to Hogsmeade" Harry says.

"We know" the twins say together.

I giggle and summon a parchment, bottle of ink and a quill. I write on the parchment and put it on the fountain, then make my way to Hagrid's hut.

I smile when I see Aaki there already. I sit down, my legs crossed, as his pack all come to me. Beuka then comes out with a litter of 5 pups beside her.

"Are they your pups?" I ask Beuka. She barks 'yes' "They're beautiful" I say, petting them lightly "I missed you"

Aaki barks.

"What's he sayin'?" Hagrid asks as I turn to him, seeing him standing a few feet behind me "He's always standing there at night. Worried he's here for Fang" Hagrid says, coming to me.

"He's here for me. I'm pretty sure. Hagrid, this is Aaki. Aaki, Hagrid" I say, introducing the 2 "That's Beuka and their pups. They're ordinary wolves, by the way" I say.

"Oh, I know. But they're very beautiful"

"That's what I've been saying" I say.

"And me" a familiar voice says, making me turn to them "Well, I try to"

"'Ello, Fred" Hagrid greets, turning to him.

"Hi Hagrid" Fred turns to me "I got your note" Fred holds it up.

"Good" I say, getting up.

"What's going on?"

"We're going on a date" I say.

"Oh. I though you 2 might've had a thing" Hagrid says.

"Well, I got everything ready, if you wanna follow me" Fred says, putting his arm out.

"Bye" I say to Hagrid, then Aaki.

I loop my arm around Fred's and he smiles.

"Oh, can I change first?" I ask.

"Why? You look gorgeous" Fred says, making me blush.

"I just wanna wear something else for my first date" I say.

"Sure. I shall escort you to your dormitory"

Fred takes me to my common room and I go inside, quickly running to my room. I super quickly rummage through my things and put together an outfit.

I look at myself through the full-length mirror and smile, thinking I look okay. I look at Pansy and she smiles.

"You look amazing. What's the occasion?" she asks.

"I'm finally going on a date with Fred" I say, smiling "Can't talk. Need to run" I say before she can say anything, running out of my dormitory and out the common room.

Fred looks at me and smiles, blushing heavily.

"You look... stunning"

"You look... I don't know what to say. Do I say you look sexy? I can't say that even though you are" I say, but cover my mouth immediately "I am so sorry" I say, facepalming myself and feeling myself go red.

"What're you sorry about? Come on, I have treat for you" Fred says, putting his arm out again.

"Okay" I say lightly, taking his arm.

He takes me to the Black Lake and I see a little picnic blanket set out, 2 bottles of what smelt like butterscotch and a cute little picnic basket.

"Well, you said you can't go to Hogsmeade, so I thought I'd bring Hogsmeade to you" Fred says, gesturing to the picnic.

I smile and Fred goes to the picnic, patting next to him for me to sit. I do so and he takes the basket, opening it.

"I've got my favourites from the 2 greatest shops there. And once we're done here, I thought we could maybe pay a little visit to our good friend Filch"

"It's amazing, but how did you get this ready so quickly?" I ask.

"The house elves in the kitchens" Fred says, making me nod my head "First, from Honeydukes, is a few items. I got Bertie Bott's, Caldron Cakes, Pumpkin Pasties and Sugar Quills" Fred puts all the items on the blanket "What do you wanna try first?"

"Oh, um... I'll try a Sugar Quill" I say, picking it up.

I suck on the end of it and moan in delight.

"It's so good!" I say, biting a bit of it off.

"Okay, try this" Fred gives me a Caldron Cake and I hold the quill with my L/R hand, using the other to feed myself the cake.

I take a bite and feel like I'm in heaven.

"I need to go to Hogsmeade one of these days" I say, taking another bite of my cake.

I put it down and eat the rest of my quill, just making small talk with Fred. Once I finish it, I pick up the Bertie Bott's and open it.

"Ooh, you go first" I say, almost shoving it into Fred's hands.

"Why? You scared?" he asks.

"Yeah" I say.

"Okay" he says cheerfully, taking a bean and hesitating before putting it in his mouth.

"Oh, blueberry" Fred says, sighing in relief.

"God, I'm scared" I say, not wanting to take the box.

"Come on! I did it. If you get a bad one, just spit it out or something" Fred says.

"Oh, I don't want to do this" I say, taking the box and putting my hand in it.

I pick up a bean and look at it carefully.

"Just put it in your mouth" Fred says.

I grab his hand, holding it tightly, and shove the bean into my mouth, chewing quickly.

"EW!" I yell, getting up and running to the Black Lake, spitting the bean in it "Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew!"

"What did you get?"

"I got earthworm!" I say, sitting back down, Fred laughing at me.

I grab another bean and put it in his mouth, waiting for his reaction. He turns to me and starts chewing. He smiles, but then frowns.

"Dirt" he says simply, but swallows.

"Ew! Who swallows dirt?!" I ask, playfully pushing him.

"People who have done this for years. I can handle any flavour"

"Fine then" I say and pick up another, giving it or him.

He chews and swallows.

"Cherry"

I give another.

"Black pepper"

And another.

"Bogey"

I give him 3.

"Banana... rotten egg and... soap" Fred says, swallowing "My turn"

"Crap" I say, a little scared.

Fred takes the box and hands me a bean. I hesitantly eat it, trying to chew and swallow quickly.

"Ugh ew! It's earwax" Fred gives me another "It's" I gag and cough a little "Vomit"

Fred gives me 3 and I put them in my mouth.

"Grass, cinnamon and... lemon!" I say coughing.

Fred laughs at me as I gesture for a drink. I quickly pick up a bottle of a butterscotch-smelling drink and chug half of it down, coughing a little.

"You idiot! I almost died!" I say, but he chuckles.

"Died from jellybeans?" Fred asks.

"Y- yeah" I say, taking another swig of my drink "Oh, this is really nice. What is it?" I ask, Fred taking his and having a drink.

"Butterbeer" Fred says simply.

I take a Pumpkin Pasty, taking a bite from it. This tastes oddly like... betrayal?

"I got a Fanged Flyer from Zonko's" Fred takes out a disk-like object with fangs on it.

"Ooh, that looks scary. Let's put that away before I accidently hurt myself, or you" I say, taking it and putting it back in the basket, Fred chuckling "Anything else?" I ask.

"No. There aren't really any good shops other than Zonko's, 3 Broomsticks and Honeydukes" Fred says.

I smile and hug him tightly, him hugging me back.

"Thank you for this. I've been so... stressed lately. It's nice to just have a relaxing date with you" I say, pulling back, but staying in his embrace.

I see him glance at my lips for a second, before my eyes. I lean forwards and close the gap between us, deepening the kiss as I sit in his lap, his hands running to my waist as mine go to his neck.

I slowly pull away, leaning my forehead on his. I bite my lip lightly and Fred smiles, pecking my lips.

"What do you wanna do now?" he asks, laying back on the blanket.

I lay next to him and he wraps his arm around my shoulder as I rest my arm over his chest.

"How 'bout we cloud gaze. Or whatever it's called"

"Okay" Fred says, looking up at the sky.

"Oh yeah, what's this about the Marauder's Map?" I ask, turning to Fred.

"Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs' map of the castle" Fred says.

"Padfoot, eh?" I say, smiling.

"What about him?"

"Oh nothing" I say, looking back at the sky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.1K 119
"๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐–๐ž'๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๏ฟฝ...
245K 9.4K 74
"There's nothing to risk." "To ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ is to ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ด." Draco Malfoy x Reader FanFiction (6 + 7 year, Lightening Era) All characters belong to: J.K...
28.1K 1.1K 26
"And that night young Harry and (y/n) slept, not knowing they were special, not knowing they were famous, not knowing that at that very moment, peopl...
941 47 46
Haunted by her second year and now with a murderer on the loose, Gwenevere Everill finds herself facing more battles that she does not think she can...