[MJ Fanfiction] What Happened...

Da BillieJean12

"We kissed each other until we were too tired to keep going. I could still feel him holding back. All I could... Altro

Part I: Get to know the girl!
Part 2: The unexpected gift...
Part 3: Getting Closer to The Dream
Part 4: Living The Dream
Partie 5: Dream or Reality?
Part 6: What The...
Part 7: It must be real...
Part 8: Spending time with MJ
Part 9: Getting to know each other...
Part 10: Getting to know each other (pt. 2)
Part 11: Staying strong
Part 12: The Sleepover
Part 13: Living the moment
Part 14: Get over it...
Part 15: The Reunion
Part 16: Neverland, here we come!
Part 17: Welcome to Neverland !
Part 18: Please don't go
Part 19: Weakness
Partie 20: Never Can Say Goodbye
Part 21: Farewell
Part 22: Empty promises
Part 23: Coming back to you
Part 24: Paris, here we come!
Part 25: Bienvenue Γ  Paris!
Part 26: What did you expect?
Part 27: Hate me, you can never break me
Part 28: We need to talk
Part 29: Time to play
Part 30: You have to trust me
Part 31: The show must go on
Part 32: I Want You To Stay
Part 33: And Then It Happened
Part 34: Pretending
Part 35: Deep in thoughts
Part 36: I'll Stand By You
Part 37: It's just an illusion
Part 38: Back to normal?
Part 39: Here we are again
Part 40: Willkommen in MΓΌnchen!
Part 41: Anxiety / The new manager
Part 42: John Carson's first day
Part 43: Meeting the Jacksons
Part 44: Meeting the Jacksons (pt. 2)
Part 45: I don't want to be like you
Part 46: Meet my world
Part 47: See you again
Part 48: Not again...
Part 49: She's gone
Part 50: What are you doing here?
Part 51: Don't Walk Away
Part 52: Dangerous
Part 53: Welcome back home!
Part 54: Twisted minds
Part 55: Trouble?
Part 56: What is wrong with you?
Part 58: I'm Still Standing
Part 59: Say Something I'm Giving Up On You
Part 60: Don't let them win
Part 61: You're my favorite record
Part 62: Say What?
Part 63: Hiding Things
Part 64: I'll Get Her
Part 65: Love the Way You Lie
Part 66: Get Out Of My Mind
Part 67: Without You
Part 68: You Again?
Part 69: You're Not Sorry
Part 70: Leave Me Alone
Part 71: I'm coming
Part 72: Who Am I?
Part 73: She's Not There
Part 74: Crazy
Part 75: You Can't Stop Me Now
Part 76: You Ain't No Friend Of Mine
Part 77: I'm Coming Home
Part 78: All I Want For Christmas Is You
Part 79: Family Day
Part 80: Happy New Year!
Part 81: On The Road Again!
Part 82: I Wish I Could Save You
Part 83: I'll Be Fine
Part 84: What The Hell Is Going On Here?
Part 85: Change Is In the Air
Part 86: Stop Crying Your Heart Out
Part 87: Forgiven But Not Forgotten
Part 88: Stop Pressuring Me
Part 89: Here Comes Goodbye (Epilogue)
Whatever Happens
Happy Birthday, WHTD!
Collide

Part 57: Heaven Can Wait

963 43 5
Da BillieJean12

Michael's point of view

I can't believe what I just heard from June's mom. I can't wrap my mind around it. June had an accident, and I can't move. I'm frozen, I'm frightened. The only thing I can feel is the tears running down my cheeks. I don't even know what happened, I don't know if she's fine, if she's hurt or even worse: if she's dying. I can't even think about a world where she doesn't belong anymore. I've never been so scared in my entire life, my entire body is shocked, and even when Quincy came to check on me after a few minutes, I couldn't even speak to him. I stayed here, blanky looking at him. 

"Michael, man, what happened? Why are you crying?", Quincy asked, waving his hands in front of my face. He placed his hands on my shoulders, and tried to make me speak, but I couldn't. "Michael? You're scarying me now! Is it about June?", he softly but worriedly asked me. 

When I heard June's name, it had been like an electroshock for me. I needed to see her, I needed to know if she was ok, but my fear to lose her forever just paralyzed me. I shook my head and wiped my tears away with the back of my hand. She's fine, Mike. 

"J-June had an accident." I stummered, looking Quincy in the eyes. He jaw almost dropped the floor, and he gave me a comforting hug to show his support. 

"I'll take you there with my car, so you don't catch too much attention", he declared, taking his car keys out of his pocket. "Let's go, Mike", he told me, heading to the door. I didn't have the strength to refuse his help, I was too focused on June.

Please, don't let anything bad happen to her.

Michelle Wellington's point of view

I'm sitting next to my unconscious daughter, holding her hand tightly, praying for her to wake up. The policemens who were on site where the crash took place said that she was already unconscious when they got there. Her heart rate was really high, that's all we know for now. The doctors said she was in a semi-coma, so she should be awaken soon. If she does wake up. She has a few scratches on her face and she has a broken wrist, but she still look beautiful. My sweet little baby... 
We're waiting for June's tests results to arrive, and the wait is killing me. I won't be able to handle if something is wrong with my daughter's health. She can't leave me alone, I need her. Losing Antoine was hard enough, I can't lose her too, she's my flesh and blood, my pride, my life. 

"Please wake up, sweetheart" I sobbed, caressing her hair. "I need you, don't leave me alone. Please fight for you life, baby."

Deep down, I hope she can hear me. She needs to fight, even though she hasn't the brightest life, she need to carry on. There are people who care about her in this world, she's not done here. She's not done with  her life, she's not done with Michael. They have a life to live together, they have a family to build. I'd love to be a grandmother. That's my dream, being able to see my grandbabies grow up. That's all I'm asking for before leaving this world. 

"Michelle?" I heard a soflt familiar voice calling behind me which snapped me from my thoughts. When I turned around, Michael was standing at the door with a man I don't know. 

"Oh Lord, Michael!", I sighed. I stood up from my chair and went to hug him. 

"Wh-what happened?", he asked, on the verge of tears. I broke the hug and looked at him. His eyes were red and his cheeks were wet. 

"All I know is that she had a car accident and that she was unconscious when the policemen found her", I said, trying to hold back my tears. "Who are you?" I asked the man standing beside Michael.

"Oh, I'm sorry. My name is Quincy Jones, I'm Michael's producer", he said, stretching his hand so I can shake it. I gave him a handshake, and let go of his hand. 

"Can she hear me?", Michael asked me in a weak voice, holding June's hand. 

"I don't know, but if she does she'll be glad to hear your voice" I answered with a shaky voice. "I am going to have a coffee in the waiting room" I said, rubbing my forehead with my hand. 

"I'll come with you" Mr. Jones declared, following me outside the room. 

Once outside the room, I couldn't help it anymore, and broke down crying. I sat on a chair in the waiting room, and hide my face with my hands. A few seconds later, Mr Jones came beside me, and rubbed my back for comfort. I wished Antoine was here with me, I wish he was the one who comfort me right now. 

"Let it out", he soothed. "Michael told me once that June was a fighter, she's going to fight for her life, ok?"

I nodded, sobbing in this stranger's arms. 

Michael's poinf of view

The sight of the woman I love lying on this hospital bed with a large tube in her mouth which help her breathing just break my heart into a million pieces. I couldn't take it anymore, and just broke down crying next to her bed. She seems so lifeless, and imagining a life without her is not something I can do. I have so much plans for the both of us. I've known her for such a short time, but it's like I've known her for years. She's the love of my life, I know it. 

"Hey baby", I began, rubbing June's arm. "It's me, it's Michael. You need to hold on, you need to fight" I said, tears flowing down my face. "If you see a welcoming bright light, don't go there, it's a trap, ok? Just walk away from this light, because I don't want to lose you. I don't want to live in a world where you don't belong." I declared, crying even more. "Please wake up, baby girl, wake up. You're not done in this world, you're not done with me." I cried, placing a kiss on her forehead. 

Knock knock...

"Come on in!" I called, wipping my eyes. A tall man enterred the room, looking at the notepad in his hands. He didn't make eye-contact with me imediately, but when he did, his eyes widened and he looked at me in shock.

"M-Michael Jackson? What are you d-doing here?", he stuttered. 

"I'm Ms Wellington's boyfriend", I said in a weak voice, walking toward him. "Are you her doctor?" I asked.

"Um, yes. I'm doctor Warren. I'm here to talk about her tests' results", he began, and looked at me, still shocked. "Excuse me, Mr Jackson, but it's really hard for me to focus. I'm a huge fan of your music..." He admitted, nervously chuckling. 

"It's ok. I'm no superstar right now, I just want to know how my girlfriend is. What is it with her? What happened?"

"I'm sorry, sir. But I can't tell you anything... Do you know where I can find her parents?" 

"Her mother is in the waiting r--"

"Doctor!" Michelle exclaimed, walking into June's room. "Tell me you have some good news"

"I have news, Mrs. Wellington. Just have a seat, ok?" He gently asked her. She did as told, and sat on a chair next to June's bed. She took her hands, and turned her attention to Dr Warren, just like me. "So", he began. "Your daughter had a panick attack, and she passed out while she was driving, and we know this thank to the blood tests we ran. Mostly, these attacks happened to depressed people, people who are stressed out, or even suicidal people." He paused, and I gulped. June? Suicidal? No, never. She loves life way to much. "The fact is, when June passed out while driving, she hit a car pretty badly, so her body wasn't able to take it, and that's why she's in a coma right now. According to the scan, she doesn't have any brain injuries, but her already sick heart suffered a lot through this."

"Wait, wait. What do you mean by 'already sick heart'?" Michelle asked, putting air quotes. 

"Um, Mrs Wellington, your daughter suffers a severe case of tachycardia."

"Since when? She didn't complain about anything!" I hissed, placing my hand over my forehead. 

"I can't tell since when, but she has to be treated. This panick attack could have killed her. She could have suffered cardiac arrest..."

"I-I don't understand" I muttered. "Why did she have a panick attack?"

"I can't tell, sir. I guess you'll figure out when she wakes up."

"Is she going to wake up? What are her chance to wake up?" Michelle asked, on the verge of tears. 

"Once again, I can't tell, Mrs. Wellington. I'm sorry", he sadly said. "Ask a nurse to page me if you need anything" he said, walking to the door. "I wish I could have met you in another situation, Mr. Jackson. But is was a pleasure."

"Yeah, same here" I said, weakly smiling, before he disappeared out of the room. 

"Why do my children have such a fragile heart, huh? Can someone explain this bullshit to me?" Michelle asked, looking at June, crying. 

"I-I don't know, Michelle. But June is going to get through this. You heard him, right? He said she could be treated. She'll be fine. She just need an appropriate treatment to heal her heart" I tried to convinced her, even though I wasn't convinced myself. 

"Why did she have a panick attack, Michael? Was she stressed out by something? Is there something which bothers her?"

"No-No... I mean, Anna showed up last night, and she said she was acting weird, but that's all. She was with Matt this aft--" I trailed off. "Wait. This jerk. I'm sure this is all because of him" I decalred, feeling anger boiling in me. 

"What do you mean because of him?" 

"I don't know, but I am pretty sure there is something to do with him, I can feel it in my guts. June was perfectly fine before she left the appartment this afternoon" I stated. "But when I tried to call her this afternoon while she was with him, she didn't pick up her phone. I trust June, I know she didn't do anything wrong, but I don't trust him. I needed to talk to her about Anna, to tell her she was right, she's up to something."

"Wait, Michael. What are you trying to tell me? Anna, up to something?" Michelle asked me, confused. 

"Yeah, she tried t--" I began, but couldn't finish because Anna was having convulsions, and her heart monitor was fastly and loudly beeping.

"PAGE DOCTOR WARREN!" Michelle yelled in the hallway. "MY DAUGHTER IS HAVING CONVULSIONS!" 

My eyes were sticked on June's body. I couldn't move, I couldn't even breathe. I was helpless, and useless. There was nothing I could do to try to save her life, but wait for the doctor to come and cry my heart out.

Please, Heaven can wait.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

1.2K 21 22
People say you don't really know what true love is at sixteen. Well I knew well before that, I knew from the age of eleven that Jackson carter was th...
10.4K 389 14
This is a collection of short stories, novelettes, and novellas starring Michael Jackson-written within the various sub-genres of romance. (e.g., adu...
203K 7K 79
Michael Jackson and the person he would've deserved. / set in BAD era / / actual events used for reference /
26.1K 1.2K 27
π„π―πžπ₯𝐲𝐧 𝐖𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 is far from perfect. Before starting her senior year of college, she's already guaranteed her position as the black sheep o...