Obsession and Love

By Hana_wuv

Story between lovers and bestfriends . Ships - MewGulf , TaeMew , TaeThanitt Mew and Gulf are bestfriends a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3(18+)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13(18+)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18(18+)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33(18+)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38(18+)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Extra(18+)

Chapter 46

1K 91 241
By Hana_wuv

Warning ⚠️ don't try to kill your innocent author who wrote it because of her deadly mind😜😜

Tha pov

We ate paneer masala and naan, it was very tasty, I have never tasted such tasty paneer in my life. If I get a chance I will go to Mew and ask him to teach me cooking. I really don't want to ask Tae to teach, he will tease me to the core.

We ate our dinner and sat to watch some TV programs as Tae is very strict that I have to sit at least for an hour after my meals before I go to sleep. It's a good habit but I throw tantrums when I'm really sleepy.

We made our way to the sofa. He helped me to sit comfortably and went to the kitchen to wash and dry the dishes. It's his rule again, I shouldn't enter the kitchen to do dishes until I deliver my baby. I'm happy with it tho hehe. He is the best partner and the best father. He takes care of me very well, I'm blessed to be with him. I truly hope Mew will understand our relationship.

All I worry about is Mew. He is also pregnant and that too with twins, he sends us his pictures and videos. He talks with Tae some afternoons, and occasionally he asks to talk with me too. He is really a sweet person.

When I was in deep thoughts Tae came to me and hugged me caressing my baby bump. I think the little girl knows her daddy, whenever he places his hands on my bump she responds with a heavy kick. Sometimes she directly hits my bladder. That's the only difficulty I face, rather than that I'm very happy.

"Tae, after I give birth, will you take me to see Mew?" I asked him.

"Surely baby! Why do you want to see him that much" he asked calmly, but his face clearly shows his anxiety.

"I want him to thank him for teaching you cooking" I laughed.

"Tha baby, tell me the exact reason!" He said.

"I want to see him because I want to make sure he is fine there, he is pregnant, he is also the same as me, I worry about him" I said. He nodded.

"Yes baby, I also worry about him but I think he is hiding something from me and I cannot connect him to me. Something is distancing away" he was confused. Is he thinking that he is not the father?

"What is in your mind?"

"Honestly I don't know baby, I think he is lying something big from me, I can say whether he is lying or not just hearing his tone, I can say that he is lying something from me, he is nervous around me now, I cannot feel anything other than fear, I'm scared for an unknown reason Tha."

"Tae, please answer me honestly, do you love Mew more than you love me?"

"I love Mew baby, but I cannot compare to you, I love you always but i won't let Mew go away from me, I need him always with me, I need him"

'Like I thought he doesn't love Mew but he is obsessed with him, what to do with his obsession, does Mew know about it? should I ask Tae about it' I started to think inside my head.

"Can we go to sleep, Tae" I yawned, I'm so sleepy now.

"Okay baby, should I carry you?" I just nodded as an answer. I don't feel like walking. He carried me very easily like I weighed like a feather.

"Tae, am I not heavy, you are carrying me all the time, I now gained weight right?" I asked, resting myself in his arms.

"Not at all baby, I would love to carry you always even if you weigh more than this, I'm strong see" he said and he showed his strong biceps. I chuckled and everything went off.

I woke up with a sudden pain in my tummy, I got scared.

My baby was moving, strongly kicking me like she was afraid of something. And the next moment.

I saw Tae shouting and pleading as if I was leaving him, pleading my name loudly, wailing around the bed.

"Tae stop shouting baby is afraid" I tried to wake him up but he shouted more, so there is a only way.

I went to the bathroom and filled a bucket with half water and carried it to the bed.

"Baby, papa is here please help me to do it naa, Daddy is shouting like he is burning in hell" I caressed my tummy and felt a small kick. I took it as an agreement.

I raised the bucket about Tae's head and poured the water on him to wake him up instantly.

"Babyy" he shouted again and woke up as I thought.

"Why the hell are you shouting Tae, see our baby is scared of you" he next moment he started to cry badly holding my waist, tracing his hands under my shirt feeling our baby's movement.

"Don't leave me baby, I can't live without you, please I beg you" he was sobbing badly.

"Where did it come from Tae, stop crying first" it's hard to see him crying holding me.

"I'm sorry for everything baby, I just want to be with you always, please don't leave me"

"Sshhh Tae, calm down, I'm not going away from you, please tell me what happened"

"I had a nightmare Tha, it was horrible." I was sobbing again.

"Let's talk about it tomorrow now sleep please I'm not going anywhere without you, baby is kicking me badly naa" I tried to lighten the mood, it worked.

"Aww my baby girl hitting your papa huh, see now papa is sad" he started to talk with our baby, with tears still flowing down.

"See she is getting calm, now let's sleep Tae is 2am, I'm still sleepy" I said and went to bed pulling him to me.

"Okay baby, I'm sorry for disturbing you" he said, pecking my temple as we slept in peace.

Next morning...

"Baby, I love you and this little one too" I felt Tae saying into my ears and caressing my bump.

"Love you too" I said without opening my eyes.

"Baby you are awake?" He asked me.

"Yeah Tae" I said and he kissed my lips fully.

"Tae, I didn't even brush my teeth" I whined.

"Like I care about it" he said and ran out of the room. He knows me very well.

I went to the bathroom and freshened up.

I came out welcomed by the delicious aroma from my boyfriend's cooking. So I rushed to the kitchen as I got hungry.

"Baby walk slowly naa" he said and hugged me close to his body without leaving any space in between.

"I'm hungry Tae" I said, he kissed my cheeks and gave me his tasty Italian pasta and garlic bread.

"It's really good Tae, cook this often okay"

"As you say baby" he said and ate his part of food giving me the huge portion.

We talked about the movie we watched early this week. And he went to do the dishes.

He joined me on the sofa after doing all the work in the kitchen.

"Tae, why did you cry so much at night?" I asked.

"It's a bad dream baby" he teared up again looking down.

"Tell me what was it about, it will help you to come out of it" I said, holding his chin to make him look at my eyes.

"I dream of you leaving me" he said slowly.

"Why did I leave you?"

"We lost our baby, you said if you do not have our baby then you don't want me" he cried again.

"What a stupid dream you had hahaha" I started to laugh.

"Laughing huh khun Tha, it was deadly you know, I almost died there" he said pouting like a 5 year old.

"Awiee, it's funny actually, why should I leave you when I love you hmm" I asked.

"I don't know" he said cutely with crimson colored cheeks.

"Are you blushing?? Let me see you, show your face huh Tae" he ran inside hiding his face from me.

'I don't know how I have reacted when if I have not had our baby Tae, but I loved you since I saw you for the first time, if not our baby I would have not disturbed your relationship, god is planning something for us, let's wait for the future to decide things' I thought and went inside our room and saw him working so I decided to not disturb him.

Mew pov

I'm so happy living with Gulf, he says that I'm his wife but sometimes I feel that he is the one pregnant. He asks for all his favorites for me to cook, it's not that I don't like to cook for him, but his behaviour sometimes is like a pregnant person. He whines, cries for nothing and craves for different kinds of food, of course not weird stuff but it's weird for me because he was not a person who asks for particular food. But for the past 5 to 6 months he has been like this.

Mom said it's normal for a husband's behaviour, she said that when she was pregnant with Phi, dad had morning sickness instead of her. Thanks to heaven that Gulf didn't have those. If not he would have drained me out.

The doctor said my babies are growing healthy, P'Saint will be here with me for delivery as he is currently living with his mom.

"Baby, Today is our check up and scan" I heard the devil waking me up. Gosh it's Saturday morning.

"Can you please change the appointment date Gulf" I said in a sleepy voice, pouting like a puppy for him to agree with me.

I'm worried about my body, I look like a football, with a very big round belly. Walking pushing my tummy.

"No baby, it's important for our babies naa" he shook me.

"I don't want to gooo" I whined.

"Better get up or I will carry you there" he said which made me laugh.

I opened my eyes and said "you carry me, don't joke Gulf, you can't even lift me for minutes" I said laughing hard.

"Are you challenging me, baby?" he asked. I laughed again hearing the challenge word. He never carried me and now I gained weight because of my hungry babies, I can bet that he cannot carry me.

"Hoiii" I yelped when I was lifted in the air, "don't ever challenge me wifey, I'm your hubby remember that forever" he said and made me remove my clothes and placed me into the tub and joined me.

'How the hell did he manage to carry me and even effortlessly, did you hit the gym or what as far as I know he didn't leave my side' I was in deep thoughts.

"What are you thinking?" He asked rubbing my back with liquid soap.

"Did you go to the gym?" I asked.

"Why should I go to the gym?"

"Then how do you become this strong?"

"Baby everytime you sleep in the hall, talking with me, do you think you fly back to our bedroom?" He asked teasingly.

"What are you saying?" I was confused.

"I was the one who carried you always! Do you think I let anyone touch you?"

"You carried me" I was shocked. He nodded his head as I was seeing him turning my head to his side.

"When was the first time you carried me?" I asked.

"When you got kidnapped, the night you faint in my arms"

"Phi Mark would have been with you right! He can carry me easily, you shouldn't have done it Gulf" I said. I think I triggered his anger, he was fuming.

"Baby, remember that you are mine now and forever, I won't let anyone touch you, whether to carry you or clean your messy mouth while eating. That should be me forever." He said in a warning tone.

"Why are you mad, it's not that no one touched me, I know about good touch and bad touch Gulf, I will be safe" I said.

"I'm saying this now baby, I'm a possessive husband, don't ever try to make me angry, I'm remaining you" he said massaging my hip bones. Wahh it was very good. I felt the babies getting relaxed too.

"Okay hubby and please stop doing it" I said, closing my eyes.

"Why baby, don't you like it?"

"Of Course not, if you keep doing it I may fall asleep here, babies are sleeping too I guess I cannot feel their movements" I said in a sleepy voice.

"Better don't sleep baby, we have an appointment today" he kissed me and helped me to get clean and wear my dress.

"Baby, I want a baby boy" Gulf said, making my eyes go wide while we were having our breakfast.

"What?"

"I want a son" he said again.

"But we have two girls already naa"

"But I want a son too, it was your first wish you asked me for" he said.

"You remember it, how come you just remember this but you forget every other thing?" I questioned him, raising my eyebrow.

'It was true, I asked him that I was a son and name him Alexander when I turned 14 as my birthday wish, it was even before I know that I was a hermaphrodite and I can carry babies'

"I remember it because it was the first thing you asked me as your birthday wish" he said.

"I was just 14 that time Gulf"

"14 or 22, I really want to fulfill your wish, baby" he said.

"What do you want now?" I came to the point.

"Nothing, just get ready for our checkup wifey" he said and got up as he finished eating.

I stopped asking about it. I'm not ready for more children now, I'm afraid that I can raise them with all their needs as a mother. So I cannot get pregnant again after my twins.

"Are you ready to leave baby?" Gulf asked before leaving for the hospital.

"Did you take the reports?" I asked.

"Yes, I got it" he showed the reports in his bag. "Then let's go" I said and we went to the hospital.

"Mr. Suppasit can meet the doctor now" a nurse called my name. Again my stupid hubby got tensed hearing my name.

"It's fine Gulf" I said as we went to see the doctor.

"My baby nongg" I heard a loud voice when I entered the room.

"P'Saint what are you doing here?" I asked and hugged him.

"I'm here to check you naa, I miss you and my little children" he said and placed his hand on my bump.

"Aww they seem to be very active now" he said when one of them kicked hard.

"Yes phi, they said hello to their lovely uncle" I said.

"How are you Gulf, is everything alright with Mew?" He asked Gulf.

"I think I'm the one pregnant phi, he never craves for anything but I always ask for my favourites" he said grinning.

"It's normal Gulf, sometimes pregnancy will be smooth, don't worry about it" P'Saint said and he did my tests and lastly we had a ultrasound to see my twins.

"Wahh babies are healthy but your son is lil weak than your daughter" P'Saint said making both me and Gulf look at him in shock.

"Nothing to worry about it nongs, they both are fine" he said moving the instrument around my bump.

"What do you mean by son Phi" Gulf asked before me.

"Yes you have a son and a daughter, what's wrong with it, didn't you get informed earlier?" He asked, confused.

"Phi but the other doctor said that we have twin girls" I said.

"Of Course not, it's a boy and girl baby, I'm sure" he said. Gulf started to cry because of over happiness. I was very happy too but I need to confirm it.

"Can you please check the other report phi, I want to confirm why the doctor said it" I asked P'Saint.

"Ohh he took the picture of your girl twice. That was the problem naa, your boy was hiding behind his sister" he said checking the report.

"Thankyou phi, Gulf was wishing to have a boy, now he must be very happy I guess" I said looking at Gulf who was dying with happiness.

"I can say that he is very much happy by just seeing his overflowing tears of happiness Mew" we laughed.

"Say something Gulf" I asked him.

"I'm so happy Mew, at last I got my Alex and Natasha" he said.

"You already planned for baby names?" I asked.

"Yes Alex as per your wish and Natasha as my wish" he said and helped me to wipe the get off my bigg tummy.

"What about you saying Alex is a bit weak phi?" Gulf asked.

"Nothing to worry much Gulf, he may born weighing a bit low than his sister, it's fine, it's normal among twins" P'Saint said.

"It's not anything serious right Phi" Gulf voice shows his fear clearly.

"It's all fine nong, we have 2 more months, by this time he can grow stronger and delivery will be fine for sure, don't worry" he said and I got relaxed knowing it.

"Will it be painful Phi?" Gulf asked again.

"Delivery will be always painful but think about the wonders you will be having in your hands after it and the pain will disappear soon, don't get afraid baby" P'Saint said to me.

"Ask him not to panic and be afraid phi, so that I can get relaxed" I said, looking at the scared Gulf.

"Gulf as a father you should be strong, don't panic when time comes, please stay calm and stay connected with me always" P'Saint said and Gulf nodded his head.

"Okay phi, thankyou for today, can we leave?"

"Sure nong, I will visit you someday naa, take care"

We took our leave from him and went to my condo to meet our mothers and get our lunch there.

"Mae!!" I called loudly when I reached my condo.

"What happened baby? Why are you shouting?". "You are gonna be grandma soon for two babies". "We know it already Mew" Mom came out from the kitchen to the hall.

"Yes you are going to have two grandchildren, a granddaughter and ... " I dragged.

"Another granddaughter" Mae said.

"No grandson" I said and hugged them both.

"Wahh how can it happen?" Mom asked.

"My son was naughty and hid behind his sister when we took an ultrasound earlier" Gulf said, placing his hand on my bump playing with our babies kicks.

"That's great!" Mae and Mom exclaimed at the same time.

"Mae I'm hungry" I said, patting my bump.

"Are they hungry too?" My hubby asked and got an answer with kicks. "Got you don't hurt your Mommy by your kicks" he said and took me to the dining table.

We ate gobi paratha made by Mom, it was delicious as always. And we went to the hall playing cards with our mothers and I slept in Gulf's shoulder as I know that he can carry me so I slept peacefully feeling him caressing my bump and my head.

***************❤️♥️****************

To be continued...

Hahaha I'm so sorry for hurting you guys in my last update naa ... I was so happy reading every comments ... I love to tease so it came out from my naughty mind hehe ...

I said many clues to make everyone understand my naughty mind but everyone were deep into my story that no one noticed it hahaha 😂😂

Thankyou for reading naa.

Happy reading 💝

XOXO 😘

-Hana 💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 2K 32
Gulf the national sweetheart , he most successful business and the best actor of Thailand finall decides to share his past with the media ....... the...
744K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
18.6K 523 19
After Natsuo was told that Dabi is his older brother, Touya, he decided he wanted to help expose Endeavour and the fake heroes. Not only was he helpi...
451K 30.7K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...