Affinity- GMW Farkle Fanfic

By Cheerios1234567

Aviana Lucía Pérez has been always been in the dark.. She wasn't like her older siblings... That's when she d... More

Cast
Girl Meets Aviana
Girl Meets World
Girl Meets Sneak Attack
Girl Meets Mariana Pérez
Girl Meets Maya's Mother
Girl Meets The Fathers
Girl Meets Smackle
Girl Meets Flaws
Girl Meets Hidden Persona
Girl Meets First Date
Girl Meets Kayden vs Two Mothers
Girl Meets Getaway Pt. 1
Girl Meets Getaway Pt.2
Girl Meets Getaway Pt.3
Shawn Meets Kayden (And The Kids)
Girl Meets The Last Straw
Girl Meets Sisterly Fights
Girl Meets Apologies
Girl Meets Tension Pt. 1
Girl Meets Tension Pt. 2 : Farkle's Breaking Point
Girl Meets Tension Pt 3: Aftermath and Delusions
Girl Meets Secret of Life Pt.1
Girl Meets Secret of Life Pt.2 : Her Story
Girl Meets Secret of Life Pt. 3 : Oliver Luca Diaz
The Protector
The World Meets Oliver

Girl Meets Boy

1.9K 72 9
By Cheerios1234567

Right now I was watching the two train wrecks called my brother and Riley. They were literally two feet away from each other and they were texting. I let Maya deal with Riley while I went to deal with Lucas.

"Are you kidding me Luke? If Mateo saw you right now, He'd be laughing his ass off." I said as I sat down. He looked at me confused before going back to his phone. I took a double-take as Riley came behind Lucas and started smelling him. Thank the lord Farkle saw that I was in distress and pulled away with him. I noticed he looked different.

"Farkle did you do something different today?" I asked looking him over.

"Observant today are we? I'm not wearing a turtleneck." He said making my eyes bulge out of my head. He was wearing a black jean with a red shirt.. we were matching.

"A little birdy told me what you were going to be wearing today. You know, I got a few weird looks today, especially when I passed by the chess club room." He said making me giggle. We walked into Mr. Matthews' class making him and some of our classmates look at us shocked.

"F-farkle?" he smiled at Mr. Matthews before we sat in our seats. Then the girls walked in with Lucas, Maya started smirking once she noticed us matching.

"aww you guys are so cute." I gave her a mocking smile while flipping her off once again.

"Wrong finger Ms. Pérez. You guys don't connect with each other. It's like you can't exist without these. You use emoticons rather than emotions. You're an unfeeling generation of zombies." Riley and Maya mimic zombies before the both of us reached for my arms, acting like they were eating me. 

"Stop eating her. You're late, Miss Myzell." Mr. Matthews said to her as she walked in.

"My goldfish died." she said flatly making me snort as Mr. Matthews turned the rest of us.

"You see? This is what I'm talking about. Miss Myzell has clearly suffered a tragic loss. Yet, she does not seem in touch with her actual emotions!"

"Excuse me? I am crying my eyes out. I'm gonna have to leave class early." She says and actually left.

"Oh, she actually made it out the door this time." "I actually made it out the door this time!" I gave her a high-five as she walked by.

"Dad, adjust and deal. Cell phones have been around for, like, ever." Riley says.. How the hell did he her teacher and father.. and she doesn't get those lessons until the ending?

"It'll amaze you to know that there was a whole world before you and cell phones."

"And it'll amaze you to know that I have 394 friends in here." She tells him and taps her cell phone screen.

"And I'm amazed that you believe that."

"This is a timeline of all human existence. Starting here,  is everyone who ever lived, laughed, loved, and understood the value of life. The cellphone era, which begins right around here, pretty much destroys all of that. Way to go, you." Lucas raises his hand

"Sir, if I may take a different position?" he asked

"Yeah, save me, Mr. Friar. Do I go too far?" He asked when he knows he has the answer to that question.

"Always, sir. I understand your point, but I use my phone to video chat my old friends and to find out what's going on in Texas."

"Yeah. How else can he keep tabs on all the hoedowns and cattle pageants?" I cackled before giving Maya a high-five.

"Maya! Aviana!"

"It's okay, Riley. I'm unaffected by Maya's views of country life. As my Uncle Buster always says, "Be like an eagle and soar above the mockingbird." he says before looking over to me.

"Remember I know where you live." He said and I grinned.

"And remember who knows all of your embarrassing stories."  I shot back making his eyes widen and Maya turned to me.

"Oh Avi you have to tell me a story about Huckleberry." She said

"Oh there was a time when we were out on the farm-" Lucas threw his pencil at me, and I moved before it could hit me.

"Shut up Avi before I exposing you." He said quickly glancing at Farkle.

"Lucas Abraham Friar!" "Pfft please don't tell me that's actually his middle name?" Maya asked snickering.

"No it isn't." Lucas and I glared at each other before looking away. Farkle raises his hand.

"Farkle time, sir?"

"Oh, I love Farkle time." They both switched spots

"With all due respect to history, Mr. Matthews, what's important to our generation will be on this side of the timeline, when Farkle and technology rule." Farkle says before turning to Riley

"And I will easily be able to make another one of you." He pulls a strand of hair out of Riley's head.

"Ow." Goes to Maya.. Farkle is a weirdo.. but a cute weirdo.

"And another one of you." He pulls a strand of hair out of Maya's head.

"Ow." He comes over to me with a smile.

"May I please have two strands of hair?" He asked and I just pulled two out and handed it to him. Not even gonna ask questions.. I don't care enough to ask curiosity kills the cat and I'd like to live.

"Wait, so now there's seven of us and one of you? And when the heck were you wearing that?" She asked, finally noticing his appearance.

"That's awesome. The future, you can't escape it, I am Farkle!" him and Mr. Matthews went back to their original spots.

"The assignment, you can't escape it, I am teacher! Okay, so here's what we're going to do, guys. We're going to split into teams and discover whether or not new technology has made us better people. You'll do presentations on your findings. And here's a twist. No computers." he says

"What?!" Farkle yells before looking back at me.

"Avi please tell me I'm just dreaming, pinch me." he said and I just pulled in by his shirt making his eyes widen as we were face to face.

"Still think you're dreaming?" I asked with a small smirk.

"Definitely." I laughed before releasing him from my hold.

"We're going old school. You're going to do your research at the New York Public Library."

"Where?!" Maya yells looking at me and Riley. I just reached over and patted her head.

"está bien hermanita.." She just smiled at me softly.

"And here's another twist because I trust you not at all. Give me your cell phones." Welp that's the end of Riley.

"No!"

"Yeah. Come on, hand 'em up, hand 'em up.  Thank you, thank you." He says and ended up in front of me.

"Ms. Pérez, phone please." He said and I held up a finger before dialing Sofia's number, putting it on speaker.

"hermanita, aren't you suppose in class right now?" She asked

"My teacher is taking my phone for an assignment and I didn't want you and Teo to have a heart attack and send a swat team.. Remember what happened last time." I heard her huff

"Okay that was one time and let me tell Teo.. Hermano mayor, hermana pequeña no tendrá su teléfono hoy!" She yells and I heard the phone a bit

"Why won't you have your phone?" It was Mateo and I rolled my eyes.

"Because I have to do an assignment." I told him

"Wait is that Mateo Perez?" Mr. Matthews asked and I nodded

"Cory Matthews! I should've known it would be you to do this wack ass assignment!" I snickered while everyone laughed.

"Of course you taught Aviana your ways. Anyways I'm taking her phone for the day. She'll get it back tomorrow." He said

"Alright, oh Ana did you see Far-" I quickly hung up and gave my phone to Mr. Matthews. He just chuckled and went to his desk. I noticed Farkle looking at me with a smirk and narrowed my eyes at him.

"Not a word." he just held his hands up in surrender and turned around.

"Okay, so our teams for this assignment. Aviana, Maya." I smiled at Maya who winked at me. I looked over at Farkle who was staring. I just blushed and looked away.

"And Riley, you will be with... No! No!" Then the bell rang

"No! Why did you have to come here?" He asked Lucas as we all started getting up to leave. I got up and dropped one of my notebooks. Before I could reach for it, Farkle kneels down and grabs it for me.

"Thank you kind sir."I said and bent over a little, placing a kiss on his cheek. I grin at the shade of pink on his cheeks and started walking.

"You coming Minkus?" I called out, still walking to hear his footsteps coming after me. We met up with the rest in the hallway.

"Hey, soaring eagle, you walkin' with us to the library tonight?" Maya asked

"Sure, if that's good with you guys." He says, like he wasn't planning on coming if they actually said no.

"Well, seeing as how you're Riley's partner on this assignment, I guess we should find out if it's okay with her. Riley?" we look over at Riley who was as still as a statue.

"Riley, any thoughts on this that might come out of your mouth in word form? No, because you don't have your phone anymore, so what are you going to do to communicate, I wonder?" Riley puts two thumbs up

"Oh, look at that. Two thumbs up from Riley." Riley smiles

"And a smiley face." I just shook my head at this sad sight.

...
Farkle and I are heading to his house and we were going to meet up with the rest at Riley's.

"So what made you not wear a turtleneck today?" I asked as we walked down the block.

"I just wanted to do something different. I think I just needed a change.. Even if it was only for one day.." He said

"Farkle. Be honest with me.. Are you okay?" I asked him and he looked over at me.

"I don't know if I'm being honest.. But know this, all my problems go away when I'm around you." He said making me smile.

"Don't think I didn't notice that you changed the subject mister." He just laughed before we arrived and we went up. He unlocked his door

"Welcome to my home." He said and I gasped at everything.

"Wow.. is this what the future looks like?" I asked and he laughed before pulling me to his room. I laid down in the bed, looking up at the ceiling. I felt the bed sink and Farkle laying next to me.

"I wanna take a nap." He said making me mockingly gasp at him

"Farkle Minkus wants to take.. shall I say.. a nap? The world is ending." He rolled his eyes at me while I giggled. He just placed his arm on my waist and his face in my neck. My face turned beet red, this boy is going to kill me off at a young age.

"F-Farkle what are you doing?" I asked and I could feel him smiling.

"Trying to take a nap." He mumbled against my skin, making me shiver.

"W-well try to fall asleep before we have to meet up with the others." I said, trying to calm down the heat in my face, but he wasn't helping my situation.

"Can we take a nap later? I don't think I'm going to fall asleep in time..." he asked tighten his hold on my waist.

"Where?" I asked, gulping because this boy doesn't know what he's doing to me.

"Here, your house.. As long as I get to cuddle you, I don't care where." He said, I could've died just by those words.

"Do you think your mom or dad would mind me sleeping over?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Okay, I'll have one of them call Teo or Sof to let them know." I told him, running my fingers through his hair. An hour or two passed by and I softly whispered in his ear to wake him up.

"Come on guapo, we have to leave soon." I said making him lifted his head with his eyes closed.

"You just called me handsome." He said and I nodded

"That I did." "I liked it alot." I snorted

"I'm glad, now come on sleepy." I said standing up before pulling him up. We were chest to chest, looing into the other's eyes.

"Eres hermosa.." He whispers

"Gracias.." I whispered back before looking away, blushing.

"Come on, let's go." He said and we headed to Riley's, meeting up with the rest before headed over to the Library.

...
We got to the Library and the others were acting like they never seen or been to a library before.

"What is this place?" I just sighed before sitting down by the window while they did whatever they were doing for the time being.

"I should probably get back into dancing.." I said to myself before looking over at my friends who weren't paying attention to me before grabbing my leg and holding it up to my head. I smiled before letting it fall.

"I still got it." After a while, Maya and Farkle came over with a book.

"This chapter's called "Disconnect To Connect." Farkle said before Maya started reading.

"Not until we put down our phones, switch off our computers and look in each other's eyes we won't be able to touch each other's hearts." I was listening but I was also moving around, creating dances in my mind.

"How are you so active right now?" Maya asked and I sent a smile her way.

"Because I'm not as lazy as you." She shrugged and nodded.

"That's fair." They continued reading with me on side doing what I was doing.

...3rd Person...

"People used to need places like this. Now we can hold everything that's here in a little device we can put in our pockets. I don't even need to look out this window to know what phase the moon is in or where the stars are." Farkle said watching Aviana closely at the way she was moving around.

"Yeah, well, I don't have a phone like that, I just have the actual sky." Maya said, not knowing she was drawing Aviana dancing.

"Oh, I'm so sorry for you. You're at a real disadvantage. That can be the basis of our presentation, okay? Wanna read back the notes?" Farkle asked

"What notes?" Maya asked confused

"You weren't taking notes?"

"No." she says

"You know, why bother? Without a computer, all we have is a pencil and a pad. What could we possibly do with that?" He grabs the pad from Maya, that has a drawing of the night sky on it and in front of it was Aviana dancing. 

"Maya. I had no idea." he said shocked

"Yeah. Neither did I." She said and they looked up in time to doing this.

(Watch from 2:15-2:20. This is my favorite movie!!)

Their jaws dropped as she turned to them and waved.

"Hi.."

"Hi!? Since when could you do that?" Maya asked and Aviana shrugged.

"I've been dancing for a few years now." She revealed before looking at Maya's drawing.

"It's beautiful Maya." She told her, making Maya smile. The girls looked over at Farkle who was still staring Aviana in shock.

"Marry me. Marry me right now." Aviana just giggled while grabbed the book.

"Because it's not until you really looked at each other and made a human connection that you can even begin to know each other." she reads

"Look in my eyes." Farkle told her

"No." she said smiling

"Look in my eyes." He said again

"No guapo." She said again, not missing Maya's grin.

"Look in my eyes." Aviana cracked and looked over at him. It was like they were in trance. Maya just chuckled softly and continued drawing. Aviana just bit her lip and looked down at the book.

"There is no connection you can make with any screen that compares to the moment you understand only human beings have souls." She continues to read

"I have a soul." Farkle says

"No." Maya says

"I do!" He pushes

"No." She shakes her head.

"I do!" She looks at him "No."
Aviana laughed before looking over to the lovebirds and noticed they were done. She stood up

"Come on, we're going to home." She said to them as they got their stuff together.

"Aviana you walking with us?" Riley asked

"Oh I'm actually sleeping over Farkle's." She said making Lucas' eyes widen.

"What?!" Maya grinned before pushing her into Farkle's arms.

"Have fun kids." She said pulling Lucas off with the help of Riley.

"Ready to go?" Farkle asked and she nodded as they headed back to his house. Once they got in, they saw his father sitting on the couch.

"Farkle! And some girl I don't know." Minkus said making Aviana laugh a bit.

"I'm Aviana, nice to meet you Mr. Minkus." She greeted

"Nice to meet you too Aviana." Minkus said noticing how his son looked at her.

"Father, is it fine if she sleeps over?" Farkle asked and Aviana looked over at him with her arms crossed.

"You said they wouldn't mind Minkus." She said, glaring at him making Farkle gulp a bit. Minkus laughed, turning their attention to him.

"It's completely fine Aviana, you're welcome here." he said making her smile.

"Thank you, may I use a phone to call my sister?" she asked and he nodded.

"You can use the landline, the phone is over there." She smiled thankfully and over to the phone. Once she was out of earshot, Minkus turned to his son.

"This is the famous Aviana?" He asked making Farkle groan.

"Dad please don't embarrass me.. I want her to like me.. Boys like me don't always get the girl." He said making Minkus frown.

"Hey.. That girl is head over heels about you.. Anyone can see it. I promise."

...Aviana's pov...

I dialed Sofia's number, hoping she could answer it even though it was an unknown number.

"Hello?" I sighed in relief

"Hey Sofia." "Aviana where are you? It's already dark out." She asked me

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm sleeping over Farkle's tonight." I said and I could practically hear smirk forming on her face.

"Alright.. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." She said making me roll my eyes.

"There's hardly anything you wouldn't do Sof." I said making her gasp.

"What do you take me for? A hoe?" She asked

"yes." I deadpanned before we both started laughing.

"You owe me, you're gonna leave me here with Teo." She said

"Um ma'am no I don't because who covered for you when you had your boyfriend over?" I asked her and the other line was silent.

"Vixen.. Just like your sister. I'm so proud of you." I rolled my eyes at her "crying".

"Whatever Sofia, I'll see you tomorrow. buenos noches." she blew a kiss through the phone before hanging up. I turned around to see Farkle, waiting for me.

"Everything okay?" He asked and I nodded before he led me to his room. He handed me some clothes to sleep in and went to change. I quickly changed into his shirt and some boxers. I walked back out to see him already in bed. He held out his arms for me and I got into the bed, cuddling him.

"Farkle."

"Yea?"

"If you get kidnapped tomorrow, it was definitely Mateo and Lucas." He started laughing making me smile while closing my eyes.

"Avi." "Yea?" he just stuttering so I looked up at him. The moonlight from the window was shining on him, making him look magical.

"What's wrong Farkle?" I asked concerned and he gulped nervously.

"I have to tell you something and I don't know if I'll get the response I'm hoping for but I can't hold it in any longer." He said so I sat up making him do the same.

"Okay.. take a deep breath and tell me." I said

"Aviana, I like you.. A lot. You're all I think about, when I wake up and before I go to sleep. You see me for who I really am, and you make me feeling important. I know I'm not the ideal guy that you would go for and you most certainly deserve than me. You deserve the world and so much more.. I just wanted to say that to get it off my chest because it was eating me alive.. Now we can go back and acting like I never said anything." I looked at him shocked and before he turn away from me, I stopped him and pulled him into me... Like I did at school, I looked into his eyes before pulling him into a kiss. I knew I shocked him since he tensed up before wrapping his arms around me, kissing me back. We pulled away after a while..

"I like you too Farkle.." I whispered making him smile.

"Really?" He asked and I nodded.

"Really." We just laid back and started cuddling again.

"Goodnight Avi." He said pecking my lips.

"Goodnight Farkle."

-----
Hey guys, I decided to give y'all one more update... I was feeling generous lol but I hope you guys liked this chapter. I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Love ya!
Love,
Kaila

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 495 19
Maddie Johnson moves to New York with her 2 younger sisters and her mom. Maddie isn't a picture perfect 15 year old she comes to New York with some p...
147K 1.6K 34
Scarlett Minkus is the older sister of Farkle Minkus and best friend of Lilla Thompson. But what happens when she meets someone by chance...that some...
1.4K 62 13
With stress at home and a troubled past, Lucas Friar becomes the biggest player in his school that no one can satisfy. In the last weeks of school, a...
14.3K 234 32
"The universe is the most confusing place you'll ever live." -Cory Matthews Maya and Riley; the dynamic duo. The happy-go-lucky extrovert, the artist...