I Do | Fred Weasley x Reader

By _pxntherx_

Y/N 'Potter' and Harry Potter were dropped at a doorstep outside the Dursley's house. Mr and Mrs Dursley took... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
Epilogue
A/N
chapter 93- A Second Ending To A Beginning
chapter 94
chapter 95
Songs Used

chapter 42 (edited)

4.7K 82 33
By _pxntherx_

Once everyone had left the room, including Remus, I turn back to the boggart. The wardrobe was gone. I look around confused and turn to the classroom door. I look back and see dad and Remus, both on the floor.

"Dad?! What're you doing here?" I ask, going towards them.

There is no answer as they both lay there, still.

"Hello?" I ask "What're you doing?"

Still nothing.

"This isn't funny. Someone could see you" I say, getting a little irritated "Listen to me! You're in danger" I say.

"There's no danger for them if they're dead" a voice say, freaking me out.

"Hello? Who are you?" I ask, getting nervous and slowly stepping away.

"Dead... Dead... Dead" the voice says.

"Guys?" I ask, going to them "Hey, get up" I say lightly to dad, but he doesn't move "Dad. Dad? Dad?!" I call "Remus!"

I lean down to dad and put my finger on his neck.

I couldn't feel a pulse.

This happens sometimes, this is normal, right?

"Dad?" I lightly tap his face but he doesn't move.

"You killed him. You killed them"

"No, I didn't. I didn't do anything"

"Exactly"

"Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad!" I fantically call, but go to Remus, checking for a pulse.

I didn't find one.

I begin to panic and feel tears in my eyes.

"No, please. Please don't be dead. Please. Please, you're all I have left. Help! HELP!" I cry out, looking around as a tear falls down my cheek "Someone help me please! Please" I say and lean over dad, crying on his chest "Please. Don't leave me. I love you both. So much"

I pull on dad's shirt, trying to shake him awake, but I'm too distraught to do so.

"Remus. I just saw you. You're not dead. You can't be"

"Riddikulus" I hear Remus say.

Both bodies begins breathing heavily and snoring like a leaf blower. Remus uses his wand to turn them into butterflies, making them fly into the wardrobe that suddenly appears.

"That's very sweet, your fear" Remus says, coming to me.

"You were both dead" I say, turning to him.

He leans down next to me and sits on his knees, holding me tight. I hug him back tighter, wiping my tears away.

"And were you crying?" Remus asks, making me look at him "I thought the great Y/N doesn't cry" Remus says, making me chuckle lightly.

"You big doofus" I say, but hug him again tightly.

I kiss his cheek and feel a tear drop onto my head.

"You're crying?" I ask, pulling back a little.

"I can't stand the thought of losing you" Remus says and kisses my forehead sweetly.

"I love you, Remus" I say, wiping away his tear "I love you so much"

"That's professor Lupin to you" Remus says, making me chuckle "And I love you too"

Remus gets up and pulls me up with him.

"Now go on"

"You're a werewolf" I say, catching him off guard.

"I'm not a werewolf" he says a little nervously.

"It's really obvious. The marks on your face, the full moon as your boggart" I say "I won't tell a soul. Don't want Snape finding out, do we?"

"No, we don't" Remus says, chuckling.

"And I'm an Animagus" I say.

"What animal?"

"Padfoot's" I say.

Remus gives me a look, but I change into a wolf, then back into myself.

"No one knows, except Fred and George. And you. And McGonagall. And dad" I say.

"Well, go on. Be with your friends" Remus says.

I nod my head and leave the room with Remus, waving goodbye as I run to the Great Hall.

~~~~~

"Mr Filch, round up the ghosts" I hear Dumbledore say as he was touching the painting of the Fat Lady.

"What's going on?" I ask, making my way to Harry, Hermione and Ron.

"The Fat Lady's gone" Harry says.

"Tell them to search every painting in the castle... To find the Fat Lady"

"There's no need for ghosts, professor. The Fat Lady's there" Filch says.

Everyone runs over to the painting Filch was pointing at, Percy moaning and yelling at people that he's head boy and stuff no one really cares about.

Fred grabs my hand and pulls me with him, him standing next to Dumbledore as Dumbledore stares at the Fat Lady.

"Dear lady, who did this to you?" Dumbledore asks.

The Fat Lady looks over the pig she was hiding behind, sobbing and looking like a mess.

"Eyes like the devil he's got, and a soul as dark as his name. It's him, headmaster. The one they all talk about. He's here, somewhere in the castle! Sirius Black!"

"Secure the castle, Mr Filch. The rest of you, to the Great hall"

~~~~~

I wake up the next morning with my arm rested over someone's waist. I open my eyes and see it's over Fred's. I was going to pull away, but smile, kissing his shoulder before resting again.

"I'm glad you didn't move" Fred says lightly, turning to me.

He trails his hand to my waist, pulling me a little closer to him.

"Fred" I call.

"Mmm" he hums in response.

"Nevermind" I say lightly, leaning my head on his chest and my arm around his stomach.

~~~~~

Tonight is a full moon.

I was not going to let Remus do this by himself.

Gathering my courage, I sneak out of the Slytherin common room and turn into a black wolf to blend in with the shadows of the castle.

Creeping towards the Whomping Willow, I swallow my fear and run, dodging the attacks the Willow throws at me.

I slide through the hole, and begin running towards the Shrieking Shack.

I know about the Shack and Werewolf stuff because of dad. He had told me everything about his friend Remus being a Werewolf, who actually ended up being my friend too.

Once stairs make an appearance, I slowly creep up them and into a small room, a Werewolf resting on the floor, whining in either pain of exhaust.

The wolf stands, causing my bones to freeze. The Werewolf begins circling me, smelling me and watching me.

One last sniff at the nose, and he licks my cheek, forcing a smile to my face. I lick his cheek back and begin barking, happy he recognised me.

Guiding him out the Willow, I press the knot on the side of the tree, immobalising it.

He proceeds to run out of the Willow and in circles. I follow behind him, both of us running into the Forbidden Forest, me chasing after him.

I catch up to him and he lunges at me, playfully attacking me. I respond, both of us rolling around in the dirt.

We push off each other when a herd of Centaur pass us, making me shield Remus from them.

Once they're gone, we continue through the forest.

~~

Once the moon begins to fall, I return Remus back to the Shrieking Shack, avoiding the Willow and pressing the knot, allowing easy access to the entrance.

He lays himself in the room he transformed, crossing his wrists to rest his head as I leave.

The painful cries echo in my head as I venture through the tunnel, but once they stop, I find myself running back to the Shack, and turning into a human.

I peeps my head into the room to see Remus as a human, laying on the ground in just a white shirt and some grey trousers.

As soon as my butt touches the bed opposite him, Remus begins to stirr, crossing his legs and looking around before seeing me.

"What are you doing here?!"

I run at him and hug his neck, stuffing my face in his chest. When I don't answer, he wraps his arms tightly around me, rubbing my back.

"I couldn't let you do this yourself any more than you had to. I wouldn't be able to live with myself" I whisper, lifting my head a little.

"Y/n, you don't know how dangerous it is to be around a mons-"

"God, if you say monster, I will throw you into the Black Lake. If you're a monster, I'm the freaking 'villain's' daughter, making me a villain too. But we both know those things aren't true. If you were a monster, you wouldn't have cared that I was here."

"How long were you with me?"

I stay quiet.

"Y/n."

"The whole night," I answer, this time my voice just louder than a whisper.

"The whole ni- Y/n, you could've put yourself in danger! Weren't you scared?"

"I was terrified. But not of you. For you. I was scared you might hurt yourself, or the Centaur might attack you, or that you would be incredibly mad at me once the night was over."

He says nothing, looking down at me with a small smile plastered to his face. pressing a small kiss to my forehead, he pulls me closer, both of us embracing each other in silence.

~~~~~

I'm sitting in the D.A.D.A classroom with everyone else in the class, but Snape comes in the room, using his wand to smash the windows closed. He gets to the front of the class and pulls down a board.

"Turn to page 394"

"Excuse me, sir? Where's professor Lupin?" Harry asks.

"That's not really your concern, is it, Potter?" Snape asks. He starts walking down the room "Suffice it to say your professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the present time. Turn to page 394" Snape goes to a projector and uses his wand to turn it on as I click through the pages to find the right one.

"'Werewolves'?"" Ron asks after I hear his book make a smack sound.

"But sir, we've just begun learning about red caps and hinkypunks. We're not meant to start nocturnal beasts for weeks" Hermione says, making me very confused. When in the hell did she get here?

"Quiet" Snape says, sounding irritated. As if he never is.

"When did she come in? Did you see her come in?" Ron says.

"Shh, you'll get in trouble" I whisper to Ron, barely being able to keep my eyes open.

"Now, which one of you can tell me the difference between an Animagus and a werewolf?" Snape asks as he walks towards the board.

Me and Hermione raise our hands, me feeling a little uncomfortable.

"No one? How disappointing" Snape says, turning around to face the class.

"Please, sir" Hermione beggs, but continues "An Animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal. A werewolf has no choice. With each full moon, when he transforms, he no longer remembers who he is. He's kill his best friend if he crossed his paths. Furthermore, the werewolf only responds to the call of it's own kind"

Draco howls like a wolf, making Crabbe laugh.

"Shut up" I say to Draco, making him turn to me.

"Thank you, Mr Malfoy and Miss Potter. That's the second time you've spoken out of turn, Miss Granger. Are you incapable of restraining yourself or do you take pride in being an insufferable know it all?"

"He's got a point, you know"

"Shut. Up" I say to Ron, glaring at him.

"5 points from Gryffindor" Snape says, making the Gryffindors in the room groan "As an antidote to your ignorance, and on my desk by Monday morning, 2 rolls of parchment on the werewolf, with particular emphasis" all of us groan as he goes on "On recognising it"

"Sir, it's Quidditch tomorrow" Harry says, making Snape lean over Harry's desk and get close to his face.

"Then I suggest you take extra care, Mr Potter. Loss of limb will not excuse you. Page 394" Snape says and moves away, walking around the class "The term 'werewolf'... Is a contraction of the Anglo-Saxon word 'wer', which means 'man' and 'wolf'. Werewolf, man-wolf. There are several ways to become a werewolf. They include being gifted the power of shape-shifting, being bitten by a werewolf... And being born a werewolf"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 12.1K 82
❥sɪʀɪᴜs ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ғᴀɴғɪᴄ❥ ✦ᴍᴀʀᴀᴜᴅᴇʀs ᴇʀᴀ✦ *ON HOLD FOR NOW* 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝘚𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘴 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦�...
54.3K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...
112K 2K 108
________________________________________ *CURRENTLY RE-WRITING* finished by- 20/07/24 (hopefully) current re-write word count- 169,147 It's always...
669 39 19
Rose Ivy Evans and her sister Lily Marie Evans find out they are witches and are about to embark on a new adventure for 7 years. Can they survive the...