Entanglement

De HipLalisa

Jung Y/n has the perfect life: she's rich, she's dating her best friend and she's the heir to the huge family... Mais

Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty

One

10.8K 183 62
De HipLalisa

‼️Just so you know, this isn't my story. It belongs to the rightful owner ‼️

Jung Y/n sat in a sun lounger as the beams shone down on her pale skin that was exposed in her black bikini that clung tightly to her breasts, she was absorbed in a book- some fiction novel about vampires and witches, she’d read so many books this summer they all seemed to melt into one long story. Right now she was staying in her fathers house upstate, its ivy covered walls and crumbling stone pillars gave it a rustic vintage feel, it was very different to her townhouse back in the city. Her father owned one of the biggest high end fashion empires in the world, it had been created by her great great grandmother so many decades ago and to this day it was still continuing to grow and expand- one day it would all be hers, for her to watch over and rule until the day she would pass it onto her own kids but until then she was going to sit back and enjoy her life as one of the countries elite.

Y/n loved staying out here, it was less busy, there were less people around to bother her she could sit back and read her books in peace

‘Y/n come and swim with me please? The waters so nice today, it will really cool you down’

Except for Rosé of course- Rosé was your childhood bestfriend, you had grown up together and been with each other every step of the way; until one day when it developed into something more.

Rosé represented comfort to you, she represented someone who could be trusted and someone loyal which was hard to find within the world of deceit and money, you loved Rosé and was happy to be able to call her your girlfriend.

Luckily for you, Rosé's parents owned a vacation home near where you were for the summer so every summer you just basked in each others company, making the most of each others free time. You felt overjoyed that you were dating your best friend although it could be difficult with your contrasting personalities, Rosé being the social butterfly she is and you being the cold introvert, it could sometimes be hard to find common ground.

‘Rosie I’ve already told you I just want to sit by the pool and read’ You sighed not moving your gaze off the pages ‘you have fun, I’ll watch you’

‘You sound like my cold alcoholic mother’ Rosé laughed splashing you with pool water making her scrunch her face in discomfort ‘can’t you just spare your girlfriend five seconds? I mean whats the point of having a bikini if you’re not going to swim’

‘There was no reason to splash me, you nearly ruined my book’

‘Aw boo hoo, are you coming to swim with me now?’

‘No’

Rosé pouted at your stubbornness and pulled herself out of the pool, she walked through the sun towards you and tried to lay on top of your damp body

‘Budge up will you’ Rosé groaned trying to wrap her arms around you

‘These sun loungers don’t fit two people Rosie, go get another one and put it next to mine’

‘Fine’ Rosé huffed detaching herself from you and pushing a wooden sun lounger next to yours ‘is your book good?’

‘I don’t know yet’

‘You always say that when I ask you about books you read, why can't you be more expressive’

‘I need to read the story as a whole to figure out whether I like it and by time I’m finished you don’t care anymore because you’re only just trying to start conversation’

‘You know me so well’ Rosé sighed putting on a pair of brown heart shaped sunglasses ‘ah the weather is so beautiful’

You glanced over at Rosé lovingly, the summer really brought out the best in her, you could already see the mellow tan forming on her olive skin, the sun always brought out her freckles, you liked them, you’d try and sit there counting them while Rosé just laughed at the stupidity. Whereas you were more of a winter girl- summer was too hot and you had to lather on sunscreen every five seconds to make sure you didn’t burn, however in the winter you could stay inside and the coffee shops always sold the best seasonal donuts and pastries.

You and Rosé sat outside until the sun started to set, the nocturnal birds began to chirp and the sky turned pink, reflecting off both of their bodies. You took a long sip of her frozen smoothie as Rosé sat up with a loud yawn.

‘I better get going now, my step-mom is going to be concerned if I don’t show up tonight’ Rosé sadly smiled as she stood up, you following behind her

‘How is she?’ You asked to be polite but she knew exactly what answer she would be getting

‘I don’t care enough to ask’ Rosé laughed ‘I suspect she’ll only be around for a few months longer anyway, like the rest of them, my dad keeps falling for the gold digger bait’

‘Its seems like he’s happy though’

‘Yeah he is now until they’re demanding a lot in divorce fees’

You felt bad for Rosé, like many of the families in your class, they were broken, you considered yourself lucky that when your mom died your dad swore never to date again, you didn’t know what you’d do if you had a step mother who pretended to care whilst asking for expensive jewellery.

You lead Rosé to the front door, giving her a quick kiss as you stood together on the front porch.

‘My driver should be here soon’ Rosé blushed ‘I had fun hanging out today, despite how stubborn you were’

‘I did too’ You smiled back, a car pulled up on the drive way, you expected it to be Rosé's driver but instead your dad jumped out of the passengers seat

‘Y/n! Rosé!’ He greeted ‘are you two leaving?’

‘Mr Jung it’s good to see you’ Rosé waved back ‘ah no, I’m leaving now but Y/n's not coming with me’

‘That’s good, I was hoping to catch my daughter alone’

‘Whats up dad?’ You asked pulling him into a light hug ‘you’ve been away all day’

‘I had some business I needed to sort out, can you come with me to the living room?’

‘Can I just say goodbye to Rosé first?’

‘Sure’ You watched as your dad walked off into your house, you were confused, usually things that needed to be said were discussed over dinner.

You and Rosé stood in silence waiting for her driver, listening to the whistling of the wind and the brushing of the leaves on the carefully trimmed bushes.

‘What to you think your dad wants to talk about?’ Rosé asked breaking the silence

‘I don’t know’ You sighed ‘maybe something about the new summer collection that just can’t wait, he’s been very passionate about keeping me in touch with the business lately, its weird’

‘I mean you’re the only heir so of course he’s going to be grooming you for that job’

‘I know but he’s been oddly consistent, he’s been involving me so much more lately, I still have decades until I’m due to take over’

‘Some people like to start early, I mean I wouldn’t know I’m not the heir to mine’

Rosé's parents owned a massive film/media company, she had an older sister, who was going to take over different branches of the company, her job was to social climb and marry into a wealthy family to make connections, you were well aware of that fact but even so you knew her herself could be the one making the connections, years down the line when the time was right you knew that she would be able to make an offer that Mr Park couldn’t refuse, but you were only nineteen, marriage was no where near the forefront of your mind.

Eventually you could hear the sound of Rosé's driver coming up the driveway, you watched as the black car approach, You gave Rosé's hand a squeeze and pulled her into a tight hug

‘Ill miss you’ You whisper ‘come visit tomorrow ok?’

‘You know I will, maybe we can go get ice cream, like we used to as kids’

‘I’d like that’

Rosé walked away from You and climbed into the backseat of the car, as the car begun to drive away Rosé rolled down her window, sticking her head out of the opened gap

‘Bye I love you!’ She shouted as the car got further and further away, you laughed as she moved out of you eye line, you watched until Rosé was completely gone and then you turned back inside your home, making your way through the long corridors into the living room.

You pushed open the large wooden doors and saw your dad sitting by the window, he was kneading his hands anxiously and his mind seemed preoccupied as he stared out of the window.

‘Dad’ You greeted ‘what do you want?’

‘Y/n come sit down’ He said breaking out of his daydream ‘one of my clients gave me some lemon tea as a gift, I thought I’d make us some’

You sat down opposite him, taking small sips of your lemon tea, you enjoyed the bittersweet taste as the warm substance drained down your throat

‘I need to talk to you Y/n, its not going to be an easy topic but I want you to hear me out’

‘I’ll listen’

‘You’ve heard about the new corporation that has been climbing the ranks lately, Kim J trade, they’re one of our biggest competitors and top in the country’

‘Yes I know, you won’t stop going on about them, they’re the reason our stocks have been decreasing’

‘Well I had an idea to help our company and theirs, I want to create a partnership with them, it will be such a good move for everyone involved and help both of us climb’

‘Thats great dad, I say you go for it’

’I tried’ He sighed, you could see the change in his facial expression, he looked sad and regretful ‘they said they would be overjoyed, only on one condition’

‘Whats that condition? Do we have to move countries again because I really don’t want to do that’

‘No, they have a daughter, she is of um- lets just say of your persuasion’

‘She’s gay?’

‘Yeah yeah basically’ He started to sweat ‘they’re worried about her, they say she keeps messing around with girls that aren’t really suited for their family and while their daughters happiness is what really matters, they’re scared she’ll never settle down’

‘I don’t get what this has to do with anything’

‘Im getting to it, they heard that I had a daughter who also likes girls, since we have very high status and a profitable company, they want to arrange a marriage’

‘W-what’ You froze, you could feel your heart drop and shatter into a thousand pieces ‘there’s no way I’m agreeing to that’

‘Y/n please consider it’

’No’ she shouted standing up ‘I have a girlfriend, this isn’t the 19th century, I want to marry for love, not status, I cant believe my own father would be so inconsiderate and sell my life away’

‘Y/n wait, I still have more to say’

‘I don’t want to hear it’

You stormed out of the room, leaving your dad shouting after you, tears formed in your eyes. You couldn’t believe what you just heard, you ran into your room and shut the door, you immediately dropped to the floor, leaning against the door as tears flooded out of your eyes.

You knew that arranged marriages were a very real thing for people of her class, you’d remember the girls from your school gushing about how they were getting arranged marriages to foreign princes and wealthy men but you always silently laughed at them, you always thought that you and your dad had enough mutual respect to not even consider something like that for you but no you had to end up like every other rich girl in your class, the ones you swore you’d never end up like.

You picked up your phone and dialled Rosé's number, you needed to talk to your girlfriend right now, you needed her to tell her that every thing was going to be ok.

‘Rosie come on pick up’ you cried dialling her number for the sixth time- still no response.

‘Y/n are you in there?’ you heard a loud knock on your door, you stood up and opened it knowing that who was on the other side would be safe. There in the doorway stood Seokjin, your butler. When you were very young, your mother passed away, you were so young you couldn’t even remember what your mother was like but Jin stepped in, he was hired to be your helper and acted as an older brother, he was always someone that you could turn to when in trouble.

‘What is it’ You asked angrily wiping the tears off your face

‘Your father has summoned you to dinner’ Jin apologetically said

‘I’m not going’ you huffed as your sat down on your bed, Jin followed behind you sitting down next to you ‘I’m assuming you know the situation’

‘I’m sorry Y/n, you don’t deserve to go through this, do you want my opinion?’

‘What is it?’

‘I think you should hear him out, I know you don’t want to marry that girl but I think you should at least meet her, you have such a good relationship with your dad and I don’t think this is something you should screw that up for’

‘I feel betrayed’

‘I know, I know’ Jin pulled you into a hug, comforting you with soft strokes ‘so are you going to dinner tonight?’

‘I might as well’ you sighed ‘I would rather sort this out now that let things linger’

‘Good idea, if you need me you know where to find me’

You sat at the other end of the table to your dad, you stared awkwardly at him as you cut up your salmon, you were still hurt but the dinners were a tradition that you were too weak to break, deep down you still loved him, despite this sudden change.

‘Y/n I know you’re mad and you have every right to be’ he sighed putting down his cutlery ‘but I really need to talk to you’

You responded with stone cold silence, you continued to poke at your food

‘Im dying’ you looked up at him in shock ‘you know how I had that tumour a year ago?’

‘I thought that was treated and you were fine now’

‘Well its come back and this time stronger than any treatment can give, its terminal, they say I only have a year left’

‘Are you sure they’ve done everything they can?’ You cried ‘we’ve got money, surely we have access to the best treatments in the world’

‘Ive already told you nothing is going to work, I’ve already come to terms with it, so should you’

‘So thats why I’ve been more involved in the business lately and you’ve been spending more time with me’

‘Yes’ he looked down, he felt to ashamed to even look into her face ‘its the reason I’m so for this marriage in usual circumstances I’d say no but my one dream is to see my little girl walk down the isle with me at her side’

‘I can marry Rosie if you want to see that so bad, I can do that easily’

‘You know thats not how Rosé's family works’

‘Yeah’ You sadly smiled

‘No one is saying you have to fall in love with her, its simply for business purposes, I’m sure she’ll understand that as well’

‘So I’m going to be stuck in a loveless marriage for the rest of my life’

‘No one is saying its forever and who knows you might get along well’

‘I don’t know but what I do know is that I love Rosie, nothing will change that’

‘I understand, thank you for hearing me out’

‘Can I be excused now?

‘Sure’

You left the table, you knew you had to do this, as much as you didn’t want to and the thought of it made you sick but your dad was dying, you had to do anything to make him happy because he’s done so much for you throughout your life, so much that you could never repay him.

You didn’t want to be in the house anymore, You couldn’t stand to hear Jin's condescending congratulating tone and you still felt irritated and violated by your fathers choice. You needed to see Rosie, you needed to let your girlfriend know what was going on, she had every right- even if it could hurt their relationship.

You called her driver and got into the car you were sweating but freezing, the worry and anxiety of what you were about to reveal to Rosé bubbled up. Rosé was not exactly a jealous person but this was on a whole new level, would Rosé be ok with her getting married, would she be willing to stick by her side?

Eventually you arrived at Rosé’s holiday home, if Rosé wouldn’t answer your calls then you would have to go to her yourself, this was something you couldn’t keep from her any longer.

‘Y/n are you ok?’ Rosé asked answering the door in her pyjamas

‘Why haven’t you bee answering my calls?’ You asked angrily, not meaning to come off as so but you just had so many emotions running through Your brain

‘Jesus Christ calm down, my phone died, its on charge right now’

‘I need to talk to you, badly’

You sat together in Rosé's room, you explained your situation in great detail, crying in her arms, trying to make sense of everything while apologising profusely to your girlfriend for letting something like this happen

‘Oh uh wow thats a lot’ Rosé stuttered ‘I’m really sorry about your dad, its bad there’s nothing he can do about his illness’

‘I really don’t want to do it Rosie, I can’t’

‘Y/n, my honest opinion, you need to suck it up’

‘What’ You sat up in shock, you couldn’t believe what Rosé just said to you

‘We were both very lucky, we were born into extremely wealthy families and sadly thats how it works in our world, love is a privilege for us, we need to put family and business first’

‘I-i cant believe you’re saying this, I thought you’d be as against it as I am’

‘I hate the idea of you getting married to someone else but if I’m being honest my dad has been looking for potential suitors for me too’

‘But we have a plan, I was going to take over the business and we were going to get married’

‘I know but he doesn’t think thats good enough, I understand that we were going to convince him into it but its seeming more and more unrealistic as life goes on’

‘But we can do it, I believe we can’

‘I know, I’ve not lost hope either’ Rosé smiled ‘and divorces exist, you can marry her for a few years, wait for your dad to die and then break up’

‘Wait thats actually a good idea, cruel but a good idea’

‘And you need to think about how the other girl feels, she probably doesn’t want to get married either, I’m sure she’ll be happy with us dating while you’re married, we can be like Charles, Camilla and Diana’

‘Don’t you dare say that the British royal family are cows, you’d never be a Camilla baby’ You comforted

‘Im just giving an example, we don’t have to break up because of this’

‘Thank god because I cant bare to lose you’

‘Are you staying over tonight?’

‘Of course’

You pulled Rosé into a tight hug, you were so appreciative of the blonde girl below you, how could she be so level headed in situations like this? How did you get so lucky?

You couldn’t sleep that night, your head was still filled with knots and heavy emotions that you didn’t know how to deal with, you laid in the cold room as your girlfriend clung tightly to your chest and lightly snored.

Ever since the moment you heard about the girl you were going to marry yoi promised yourself you wouldn’t let curiosity get the better of you, you told yourself you would meet this girl for yourself and then form an opinion on her but the need to know was scratching away at your brain, it consumed you to the point where your head started to hurt. A quick google search wouldn’t do any harm, right?

You pulled your phone out of your pocket slowly and turned it on, the bright light hurt her eyes, you turned the brightness down, careful not to wake Rosé up. Quietly she typed the name ‘Jennie’ into the search bar. The first thing to come up was the companies wikipedia page, this was good, you thought, this would probably give you the answers you needed. You scrolled to the company plans section, in hopes of finding the name for the heir of the company assuming their daughter would be the sole heir.

Bingo. the heiress to Kim J trade is the chairmans daughter Kim Jennie, she is already a high ranking member of the company but is known for being seen with multiple girls, some say its ruining the companies conservative image

‘Kim Jennie’ You whispered to yourself ‘Jung Jennie, Kim Y/n’

You cringed at the thought of it, they’d have to go double jointed because there’s no way you’d give up you family name, the name you were so proud of. But you could understand why her parents were desperate for her to get married into a noble family, unlike the Jungs, the Kims were new money, they didn’t have much status, having their daughter marry the reputable Jung Y/n would raise their place in society and hopefully it would prohibit their daughter from ruining their family name before it even got places.

You promised yourself this would be where you stopped, you vowed you’d turn off your phone and not take a second look at anything online to do with Kim Jennie but you were itching with curiosity, your head was practically screaming at you to dig deeper. You logged into your instagram and searched up the name Kim Jennie, you internally cheered, like any older teen she had an instagram.

Your jaw dropped in shock as she scrolled through Jennie’s instagram, she was one of the most beautiful girls you had ever seen, she was beautiful with features that matched her face shape perfectly, there was not an insecurity in sight, it was like she been carefully crafted by a god. She was tall with long legs, you sighed, she had some beautiful genetics, she truly was blessed. She wondered what their children would look like, with your sharp jaw and Jennie’s soft jet black hair surely they’d be able to make models of the future generation, your shook her head, why on earth were you thinking about this? Jennie was going to be temporary, you would not even consider having children with her, that was something special you’d like to reserve for someone special. Jennie's instagram was full of basic pictures, selfies and carefully taken photos, there was nothing scandalous about it, it was the classic city girl instagram account, although you let your eyes linger on the photos of her wearing tight dresses for way too long.

You couldn’t help it, that night you fell down a deep dark internet rabbit hole, you read almost very article that was published about Jennie.

Kim Jennie seen having coffee with a new girl, what happened to last nights one?
Will Jennie’s promiscuous ways be the downfall of Kim J trade?
Meet the upper classes newest belle, what makes her so beautiful?

You felt bad for her, you could relate. Most of the higher class children got slated by trashy tabloid magazines for simply just existing and being teenagers, it was clear that Jennie was just trying to enjoy her life, it must be hard with paparazzi drooling down her neck, she wasn’t doing anything wrong, usually the headlines made her out to be some kind of huge slut but reading the articles it just seemed like she had really bad luck

You remembered when you came out as a lesbian, over every shitty magazine was you and Rosé kissing, it was free money to them, you scowled, you would always resent the media and their privacy invading ways but at least you and Jennie have something to bond over, you were happy there was a common ground.

Your phone quietly buzzed, you had one new message from your dad

Dad: I know you’re staying with Rosé and you’re mad at me but I have invited the Kims over for tea, I will be very disappointed if you don’t show up

Part of you felt excited, you wanted to meet this Jennie, despite the shitty situation, you were going to try to make the best of it.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
322K 10.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
190K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC