Shape Unsheltered

By Shevongarraway

READ! READ! SHAPE UNSPOKEN TO BETTER UNDERSTAND SHAPE UNSHELTERED. "CAN ALSO BE A STAND-ALONE BOOK" (#3 OF TH... More

Authors note
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER -1-
CHAPTER -2-
CHAPTER -3-
CHAPTER - 4 -
CHAPTER -5-
CHAPTER -6-
CHAPTER-7-
CHAPTER -8-
CHAPTER -9-
CHAPTER -10-
CHAPTER -11-
CHAPTER -12-
CHAPTER -13-
CHAPTER-14-
CHAPTER -15-
CHAPTER -16-
CHAPTER -17-
CHAPTER -18-
CHAPTER -19-
CHAPTER -20-
CHAPTER -21-
CHAPTER -22-
CHAPTER -23-
CHAPTER -24-
CHAPTER -25-
CHAPTER -26-
CHAPTER -27-
CHAPTER -28-
CHAPTER -29-
CHAPTER -30-
CHAPTER -31-
CHAPTERS -32-
CHAPTER -33-
CHAPTER -34-
CHAPTER -36-
CHAPTER -37-
CHAPTER -38-
CHAPTER -39-
CHAPTER -40-
CHAPTER -41-
CHAPTER -42-
CHAPTER -43-
CHAPTER -44-
Chapter -45-
CHAPTER -46-
CHAPTER -47-
CHAPTER -48-
CHAPTER -49-
CHAPTER -50-
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER -35-

142 15 26
By Shevongarraway

HAPPY READING 🥰

WARNING ⚠️ MATURE SCENE BELOW READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. (18+)

Cindy Washington

Decisions, decisions. I wasn't expecting the type of offer sir Prada place before me. It is great, a really, really great offer not to mention the opportunity that comes with it. Not only that it's back in New York.  Here I am two days later and I don't know what to do.

How do I make this decision, I love my family back home; mom and dad are getting ready to move into their new home in the new year which is four days away. Steph has a family with siblings that he loves; what would he choose being home alone with me or being in a house full of laughter and much more love and people around.

Then there is DeMarcus and me. His headquarter is here in Italy and I've fallen in love with him again. My brain has been a ticking time bomb for the past two days and I don't even know how to tell DeMarcus about it. I wonder what he is going to say. He's a very optimistic person and all for self-development and enhancement.

The opportunity sir Prada offers is really good for knowledge and experience purposes but it's not what I want in the end. There will be lots of travelling which is good but I can also do that here with DeMarcus as well. The pay is double what I'm making at kindle and my column will double in output and more than triple in income.

Decisions, decisions, sitting in my office wrapping up my last report of the year and I don't know what to do. I sigh.

Things are going so good with DeMarcus and now this happens, I don't know how this will play out. Me, him and an opportunity of a lifetime.

"Ma'am, ma'am"

Only then did I realize Allison is in my office, standing in front of me.

"Huh"

"Ma'am you've been really out of it lately, is everything alright."

I look up at her and tilt my head to the side my Allison is getting brave.

"It's ok Allison, I just have a lot on my mind."

"If you shear it with me, it's half solved my mom would say."

"Smart woman your mom. But it's ok, what's that" I ask pointing to the mail in her hand and trying to change the conversation.

"Oh sorry, it's why I'm here."

"No need to apologize, sit." She looks at me puzzled for a few seconds. then look at the chair then back at me. "It's ok Allison you can sit. I told you I don't eat people and I don't know why you're so anxious around me all the time."

"Ma'am, I struggle with ADHD. I can't help my impulsive nerves."

"Ok, deep breaths and try to make eye contact with people it will help once you see people aren't out to hurt you."

"My therapist says slow steady breaths but it's been a challenge."

"Everything in life is a challenge, you just have to breathe and keep moving."

"Ma'am"

"Yes"

"I admire you, how confident but friendly you are and when we mess up here you're bold and straight with us. Wish I can..... you know." She says, she doesn't know the days I hadn't any and only keep moving, putting one foot in front of the other.

"You can, just don't over-process the situation. I know that will be a challenge for you but I know you can do it."

"My boyfriend says I have to stop fussing and worrying my little head."

I squint my eyes at her, she has a boyfriend. The way she's timid and in her shell, it's hard to believe.

"What ma'am?"

"You have a boyfriend."

She blushes, her cheeks getting rosy and she covers her face with her hand. It's like she can't believe she told me that.

I chuckle "you're so cute Allison and you work really hard around here. You always have me well organized too. Any man would be lucky to have you."

"Ma'am...." she whines.

"Allison you can call me Cindy it's ok."

"Yes ma'am"

I laugh "you can take your hands away now." She removes her hands and blushes further.

"So tell me about this boyfriend."

"Ma'am," she says full-on flush even her neck is pink. I wonder how she is around him.

"C'mon we are having girl talk."

"Is that what this is."

"Yes, don't you and your girlfriend's talk."

"I don't have any girlfriend, I'm a loner from birth."

"What you mean a loner from birth."

"That's what I mean ma'am, no friend in pre k, high school or college. Loner."

"Ok then consider me your friend from today." I open and hand her my phone.

She looks at me shocked "ma'am you will be my friend." She says as if she can't believe it. "Really ma'am," she says as if it's the most incredible thing in the world.

"Here put your number," I say. With a shaking hand, she takes my phone. She puts her number quickly and hands it back to me. "You're my friend" I can see she's trying to blink away tears so I get up and round my desk. "Come here" I hug her.

She sniffles and I feel her tremble. I  rub her back trying to comfort her. We all have our flaws. It just takes the right people to see us and not our flaws.

"Now sit and tell me about this boyfriend." She giggles I know a few people with ADHD and social lights aren't necessarily easy for them.

"Oh, ma'am he's a hunk of a man."

I laugh throwing my head back, I wasn't expecting that.

"Why he likes me I don't know but he says he does," she says.

"Stop that. Look at you, you're beautiful, you're smart and well organized."

"You think so, ma'am."

"I know so, I'm looking at you. I'm looking right at you Allison."

'Thanks, ma'am, really thank you."

"All we have to do is work on your closet a little and that boyfriend wouldn't know what hit him."

"Ma'am I don't know what to get when I walk into those department stores. My anxiety often gets the best of me and I end up leaving with nothing," she sighs.

"That's why you have me as a friend now. I'll take you shopping any time you like."

"Oh, ma'am you would." She brightens up and looks at me.

"You're my friend, I would Allison."

"This is one of my best days except for when I met Hugo."

"That's your boyfriend name. It's cute."

"Ma'am I ran away from him but he find where I am living and didn't take no for an answer."

I laugh even harder she reminds me of Jinette. "Allison you're awesome you know that."

"My mom says that but she's my mom she has to say that."

"Your mom is a smart woman, she wasn't lying."

"I should get back to work ma'am."

"Sure" I smile at her. She gets up walking to the door.

"Allison"

"Yes ma'am"

"My mail please."

"Oh sorry, ma'am" she walks back to my desk and hands it to me.

"Now that we are friends you have to call me Cindy, Allison."

"Yes ma'am." I chuckle and she walks out of my office skipping to her desk. She is something else, refreshing and like sunshine. I smile at the thought.

I place the envelope on my desk and continue my report completing it quickly this time. Allison gave me a much-needed distraction. I give it one last read over tweaking a few errors I made earlier and submit it. I then open the letter Allison brought in and it's an invitation for sir Prada new years eve ball.

There is a knock on my door and it's Allison.

"Come in girl."

She giggles, 'I have to get used to this she" says.

I smile at her and look at the flowers in her hand "this was just delivered for you, ma'am."

I take the bunch of red roses out of her hand and check for the card. "Thank you. Oh, Allison takes this and I want you to go, no excuses." I hand her the invitation from sir Prada.

She opens it and her eyes pop "ma'am I wouldn't even know what to wear."

"That's why you have me, we can go shopping."

"Can we?"

"Yes, we can. How about tomorrow after work."

"Yes ma'am"

"And you can take your boyfriend as your plus one." She giggles blushing, "I  will call him now."

Allison is a breath of fresh air. she closes the door behind her and I open the card reading it.

I know you're busy with work but I  thought you could use a smiley  :) there is also a back rub waiting for you when you get home.
                                                  Love D

He put more than a smile on my face as I read his note over and over again. He's too adorable my boyfriend, I giggle.

While I smell my roses my phone rings taking me out of my trans, It's Camilla the agent working on mom and dad home.

"Hi Camilla"

"Cindy I have some bad news."

"What's wrong?"

"I didn't even know how to call you two days back, to tell you this."

"Tell me what?" I ask.

"I'm so sorry."

"Sorry about what."

"The owner of the property is pulling out of selling. they want to hold on to it since acre of land has a higher value in bids."

"What!" I stand to my feet. "Camilla I already put the down payment and did everything they ask of me. My parents are all boxed up waiting to move."

"I know, I'm so sorry about this, there is a full refund even my fees. I'm sorry Cindy."

I cut the call "fuck my life" this can't be happening to me right now. How do I call my parents to tell them this? They are still on vacation and when they travel back, is to move into the new house. How do I tell them this when I've made them uproot their entire life. Everything is in storage as their home is already on the market.

What is happening to me, oh God not now. What do I do, I sit back lost as to what am I going to do.

I pull out my phone and start looking for new real estate. After twenty minutes of looking my eyes well up with tears, strucking more than a nerve. I haven't found anything like the one they had before or with the farmland for dad.

I'm not usually a cry baby but I find myself crying at random moments and I can't help it. So I cry.

I left my office two hours ago and all I have been doing is driving around aimlessly, I don't know what to do. My back hurts, my shoulders are tense and my face is stain with tears.

I park my car, I clean my face. Send a text to Zoriah that I wouldn't be coming home tonight. I text Steph and drive over to DeMarcus.

Sir Bruke answer the door and let me in. "Miss Washington are you alright ma'am," he asks.

"Not so much sir but I will be alright."

"Ok, anything  I can do to help let me know. sir is up in his office." I give him the best smile I can muster up, nod and walk to the elevator.

I open DeMarcus office door and he is sitting with his spectacle on, reading from his laptop. He looks up at hearing the door and sees me "ba....." He starts to say but frowns his brows when he looks at me taking in my face. He didn't continue but watch my movements as I walk over to him putting my bag down.

He turns his chair and I sit on his lap, he just looks at my face, looking into my eyes. I lean in kissing him showing him how I feel and all the emotions bottle up in me. He respond kissing me but didn't touch me and I needed him to, now badly or I will lose my mind.

"Touch me please," I say into the kiss aching impatiently for him. He pulls back and takes in my face, I lower my eyes because I know how well he reads me. He grabs my chin lifting my head to face him, after a few seconds of intense staring into my eyes. He takes both hands and rips my blows down the centre, ripping every button-down. He attacks my lips rough, hard like I want to feel him right now. He lifts me putting me on the edge of his desk. In one strong swoop motion, he clears everything off his desk, crashing them to the floor. He presses my back against his desk. He grips my skirt and pulls it up my waist.

He presses his strong hand on my abdomen keeping me in place. He pulls down his pants and presses his hard thick length against my clothes centre. I "Ummm" in satisfaction but I needed more. I yearn for the barrier between us to be removed.

He yank me down to the edge of the table, spread my legs and pull my underwear to the side. His thumb-slide hard up my fold to my nub. "What do you want," he asks.

"hard please, please." I breathe out.

He pounds into me full thick length. His thrust is strong, powerful and his hands are dominant holding me in place sinking into my skin. I need this, to feel him, to touch him, I needed him and that is all that matter. "Ahh, ahhh." I moan out.

He doesn't slow his movement as he gives me a full hard deep, thrust, my breast bounces up out my bra and he cup one with one hand while the other keep me in place.

He pulls out of me and I feel empty but he wasn't through. He flips me onto my stomach spread my legs, rips my underwear and pound into me hard, harder than the last time from behind. He didn't slow his movement going in me deeper, longer, harder brutal thrust after thrust. He places one hand in my hair and yanks my head back. gripping my back, kneading it down to my ass his hand rough and hard against my skin. "Ahhh, ummmm, ahhhh" contentment leave my lips as I moan, it's what I need to not think but to feel and I only want to feel him. I turn my head to the side gazing at the intensity on his face as he never falters in his momentum.

"God yes!" I'm at my end. I begin to rock up and down on his length. "That's it, come on love," he encourages as he pants for breath. I grip the ends of the table as he went even deeper steadying his thrust. My head thuds against the table, heat pulsing through my body as I rock onto him. I feel every thrust, every grasp of his hand. His strong hands grip my body. "Cum baby."

As obedient as my body is for him, I cum undone harder than I ever had in my entire life the moment he said it. "Ahh De..... baby" I cry.

He leans over me breathing hard. His teeth sink in my shoulder and I know it is as intense for him as it is for me.

He raises himself off of me and picks me off the table in his arms. He sits back in his chair with me on his lap.

"Did I hurt you?" he asks, I shake my head curling up to him. "Now tell me what's wrong," he inquires.

I break down again crying on his shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 4.2K 54
Ayn is a witch with healing powers. Shapeshifters have killed her parents and the only animals she cannot speak with are wolves. When she graduates...
15K 682 53
All his life Cole never knew his father only that he was human, so what happens when he goes to find his father along with his mate Skylar with lots...
48.4K 1.1K 31
"'Jason!', I moaned out. I could feel his member twitch inside of me as he let out a shaky breath. I always knew the effect my moans had on him. Our...
21.3K 1.7K 51
PART 2 OF THE SHAPED TRILOGY CAN ALSO STAND ALONE. --------'-------'-------------'---------------'--------'---- READ READ READ READ READ READ (#2 OF...