Tessa | The Vampire Diaries x...

By jamespotterxoxoo

Tessa White is the light in the town of Mystic Falls. She is selfless, beautiful, kind, sassy, and a little s... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 7

10.1K 365 62
By jamespotterxoxoo

"Elijah? Elena? Theresa?" Carol Lightwood said as she opened the door. Tessa silently flinched at the use of her full name, which did not go unnoticed by the original. "What are you doing here? What happened?"

"I've had a bit of an incident, Carol. I'm hoping you could help," Elijah said. 

"Well, I'm on my way to a meeting so-," she started only to be cut off by the originals. "I won't take but a minute of your time," he compelled her.

"Of course. Anything you need."

"Thank you. Well, first things first, I'm going to need a change of clothing."

"Well, we could try one of my husband's suits," she offered. "I haven't boxed them up yet."

"Wonderful."

"How did you know she's not on vervain?" Elena asked.

"Because I'm the one who got her off it. Right before you and your friends killed him. Twice"

"Hey, if it's any consolation, I didn't even know about it," Tessa smiled at him.

After Elijah explained to Elena and Tessa how Klaus was a hybrid and needed to break the curse in order to unlock his wolf side, Tessa understood his side of the story. She understood how hard it must be for him, and why he did what he did. Elena, on the other hand, didn't.

Elijah was about to talk again before Elena's phone continued buzzing making him sigh in annoyance. "Your phone will not stop its incessant buzzing. Answer it, please," he said handing her phone to her.

"Stefan-, what's wrong? No. No, no, no I-," Elena said as she spoke into the phone making Tessa groan, wishing she also had vampire hearing. "Okay, I'll be right there."

"What's wrong?" Tessa asked.

"Klaus went after Jenna. I have to go to her."

"That's not a part of the day's agreement," Elijah argued.

"She's my family, Elijah, I have to. I'll be back, you have my word."

"That doesn't mean anything to me until you live up to it."

"Thank you," Elena sighed and then turned to Tessa, "You coming?"

"Um, no. You go ahead, I need to talk to Lijah about something," Tessa said making Elena give her a confused glance before running away.

"What do you know about Shadowhunters?" Tessa asked as she turned to face Elijah.

He furrowed his brows at the unexpected question. "Shadowhunters?"

"Yes, Shadowhunters."

"Why? Why are you suddenly interested in Nephilim, Theresa?" 

Tessa flinched again at the use of her full name. She absolutely hated the use of it, it reminded her of her mother's punishments. "Because I think I might be one. And it's Tessa."

"What do you mean you might be one?"

"I bumped into two guys yesterday night, and one started to freak out cause I could see him. And then he basically mumbled some bullshit about me having something called the Sight and then threw this object thing at me. And as I caught it, it turned into this glowing laser sword thing, which was super cool by the way, and he said something about me being a Shadowhunter and then they just ran away for no reason," Tessa said.

"Shadowhunters are half-angel and half-human," he started making her frown, "They protect humans from demons."

"Demons? Like vampires?" Tessa questioned as they strolled towards the fountain.

"No, they call vampires Downworlders. They have peace treaties with the downworlders. Demons have pure demon blood, they're disgusting little creatures if you ask me."

"Do you know what this," Tessa paused as she took out the sketch she made of the boy's tattoo, "is?"

"It's an Angelic Power rune. It is one of the Marks given to the Nephilim by the Angel Raziel ."

 "Wow, okay. So I might be a Shadowhunter and there is a chance my father knew about it," she groaned out.

"Your father?"

"Yeah, I remember seeing this rune thing's design on the cover of one of his books."

"Is it weird that I'm not surprised?" Tessa continued. "That this is all just weirdly normal. Like I'm an angel warrior? Okay cool. My best friend is going to be sacrificed? Eh normal." She chuckled.

"I do apologize about you being dragged into the supernaturals, Theresa-,"

"It's Tessa. My name. It's not Theresa," Tessa snapped. 

"I'm sorry, Tessa," Elijah corrected himself, a small frown etched on his face at her uneasiness. 

"Tell me," Elena's voice boomed as she ran towards the duo.

At the Salvatore Boarding House

"Tired of your plaything already?" Stefan asked as Andie walked out of the door with a frown on her face.

"Don't start with me, Stefan," Damon sighed, his anger and worry for Tessa flaring. "She's just my distraction."

"Distraction from Elena? Thank you, Damon, for being in love with my girlfriend."

"Not from Elena, Stef. But you're welcome, for not going after the person you really want."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh, that's okay Stefan, you always were slow," he said getting up from the couch. "I'll sum it up in one little world. Tessa."

Stefan swallowed as he shook his head to deny it. But they both knew how they felt.

"I don't-,"

"Sure you don't. You just have to want the one thing that I have, don't you? You couldn't stand that Tessa is the one person that cares about me more."

"She's not yours, Damon."

"Yes, but you can't stand that she's not yours either, can you?"

Stefan sped to Damon and threw him across the room.

"She's never going to love a monster like you, and you know it," Stefan snarled as they bought fought it each other.

"Stop it," Elena yelled as the three of them walked in. Elena felt her heart lift at the fight she thought was about her. She smirked at the scene but quickly hid it hoping no one would notice.

But the original beside her did and frowned. He knew of the Petrovas' manipulative ways and knew that she was no different. He had also heard the argument due to his vampire hearing about both the Salvatore brothers having feelings for Tessa.

"Now you've invited him in?" Damon said, annoyed.

"Day," Tessa warned, "Behave."

"Elijah and I have renewed the terms of our deal," Elena said glaring at Damon when he looked at Tessa with eyes filled with relief and adoration. Adoration that was supposed to be only for her. 

"Really," Damon said frustrated.

"The two of you will come to no harm at my hands," Elijah said. "I only ask for one thing in return. An apology."

This made Tessa burst into laughter. "You-, you would have better luck," she said between her laughs, "draining the Mississippi with a straw." 

All three men snapped their heads at the sound of her melodic laughter, although she would disagree about the melodic part. She sounded like a dying crow when she laughed, something the three apparently adored.

"She's correct," Stefan commented smiling at the still giggling brunette. "I'm sorry for the part I played in your death."

"The sacrifice is happening Damon," Elena said when she saw Damon scowling, "Bonnie will kill Klaus without hurting herself and Elijah knows how to save my life. I told you I'd find another way. And I did."

"Is that true?"

"It is," Elijah answered.

"And you're trusting him?" Damon asked Elena.

"I am," he looked at Tessa who shrugged at Elena's answer.

"You can all go to hell," he said before walking out. 

"He's angry with me, right now. But he'll come around."

"So, what was the fight about?" Tessa asked as she jumped on the couch in Stefan's room. "Actually don't answer that. I know." 

He had also stormed into his room leaving Elena, Elijah, and Tessa alone. After having a long conversation with Damon about not killing his brother, she decided to speak to her other best friend.

"I called him a monster. But I'm the same," Stefan sighed.

"No," Tessa scowled. "You're not a monster. And neither is he."

"Te-,"

"Shut up. I don't understand why you call yourself a monster. Sure, you've killed people. And you've done some bad things, but you're not evil. And you're not a monster. And instead or remaining on this weird vegan bunny diet, you need to learn to control Stef."

Tessa grabbed a knife and cut her palm. 

"Tessa, leave," Stefan said as veins started to grow around his eyes.

"Come on, Stef. You know you want to," she said as she got closer to him. 

He sped to her and roughly bit onto her wrist making her yelp. 

After a couple of seconds, Tessa knew she needed to make him stop. 

"Stefan, that's it. That's enough," she said as she winced when he bit harder. 

"Stefan," she tried again.

Elijah and Damon had both heard her and sped inside Stefan's room. Damon was about to run to stop Stefan but was stopped by Tessa raising her hand. "Day, wait."

"Stefan, you're going to kill me if you continue," she said calmly. 

He gasped as he ripped himself off of her, blood covering his jaw. He looked at her guiltily, with tears in his eyes.

"Stefan," Elena gasped as she looked at her boyfriend in fear and disgust.

Knowing Stefan did not deserve to see the cruel look in her eyes, she held his face in her hands and made him look at her. Her heart clenched at the self-hatred and guilt in his eyes.

"You didn't kill me, Stefan. You fed on me, and I'm still alive. You're not a monster, you just need to learn to control. You're okay," she whispered.

He didn't say anything. He just hugged her tight, burying his face in the crook of her neck, not caring about the blood that was now staining her clothes. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Thank you. Thank you Tes," he mumbled in her neck.

Elena glared at her, while the other two vampires looked at her like she was an angel, which she technically was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 6.4K 27
❝Who are you?❞ The eyes that stared back at him were a sea of black. A deep void without a hint of emotion, barring even the curiosity and hunger he...
79K 2K 64
After both her parents pass away, Olivia is left with her uncles house in Mystic Falls. She finds people get hurt while she's around. But is there a...
975K 18.1K 25
In a small town called mystic falls Nina Gilbert , her twin brother Jeremy and her older sister Elena are grieving over the loss of their parents. No...
28.1K 596 31
When Leah Black moves to the new mysterious town of Mystic Falls, she finds her self intertwined with the supernatural world. This leads her to meet...