His Jewl// BTS SOULMATE AU (C...

By lil_hope24

‼️WARNING MATURE CONTENT‼️ Jewls and Onyxes are two special types of wolves with special abilities. One of wh... More

First Authors Note
1: First Encounters
2: Caught
3: 2nd and 3rd meetings
4: 3rd meetings part 2
5: Sleepover
6: Talks
7: Parties
8: More Talks
9: Suggestions
10: Decisions
11: Trouble
12: Interruption
13: Promise?
14: Liar
15: Stress
16: Insight
17: Truth Unveiled
18: Destruction
19: Incidents
20: Finally
21: InTo the Out
22: Accident
23: Advice
24: Family Meetings
25: Picture Day
26: Trials
27: Hurt Feelings
28: New Things
29: Old Problems
30: Shocking News
31: Off Days
32: Moves
33: Black Out
35: Oh Shit
36: Shock
37: Bold Moves
38: Meetings
39: The Ex Story
40: What now?
41: Shoots
42: Process
43: Fix
44: Worries
45: Surprise?
46: Pain
47: Proposals
48: Weddings
49:Final

34: Rescue Mission

790 60 1
By lil_hope24

+Kai's POV+

"Kai where did Nari go?"

"To get batteries for that camera." I point to the camera I'm talking about "But she's been gone longer than she should be. I'll go up to van and see what's taking her so long."

I head up the hill to the parkinglot, starting to get a little concerned. Nari said she needed a minute but not 20 minutes. She never takes breathers that long unless she's on the phone with Hoseok-ssi during and actual break.

I get up to the van and the doors are still open "Nari?"

I don't get a response and I can't smell her. I push on one of the doors and notice the camera batteries laying on the ground and I immediately know something is wrong.

I run back down the hill and find the manager of the group we're photographing today. "Jisung-ssi something is wrong we need to call the police!"

"What's going on?"

"Nari went up to get batteries for one of our cameras 20 minutes ago and she's not up there and the batteries are on the ground!"

"Alright I will call the police. You call whoever you think needs to be called."

He pulls his phone out and walks a few feet away. Within a few minutes everyone knows what's going on and I find Nari's sisters contact in my phone, only having it because we worked with her once in the past. I tell her what's going on and she says she'll call Hoseok-ssi.

It's not long before police are on the scene and I'm giving a statement to two detectives.

-------------

+Nari's POV+

I groan roll my head to the side before opening my eyes. I remember what happened and groan again then notice I'm tied to a chair. "Son of a bitch."

"Such foul language." I hear a female voice and I immediately know who it is and why I'm here.

I meet Tiffany's eyes "Are you fucking kidding me! You've gotten bold you dumb bitch."

"Me, dumb?" She laughs "Whose the perfect little jewl that let herself get kidnapped?" She says mockingly

I roll my eyes "Yes dumb. You really think you'll get away with this? Like Hoseok and the detectives and my sister and my pack aren't looking for me?"

"Your pack? Sweetheart you don't have the pack bite, you aren't shit to them."

I scoff "Pack bite or not that's my family. Clearly something you don't have."

I can feel Naeun poking around in my head and I let her, giving her full access so she can see what I can. Perks of both being jewls, being related and both being mated.

"What do you want Tiffany? You know you aren't getting Hoseok. Not even if you kill me, which by the way if you even wanted a chance you shouldn't because killing me will kill him."

"I want you to suffer."

I scoff "Cause you are soooo good at that."

"You're right. I'm not, that's why I hired someone to do it for me." She waves her hand and the Beta that took me steps into the room. "Go ahead. Leave her alive but hurt her, good."

She moves to stand in the corner with a sinister grin. The Beta starts to throw punches and I try not to grimace with each one. He keeps them below the neck and I can hear Naeun in head 'hold on Bean we're coming'

I try to stay conscious but the pain becomes too much even for me and I pass out. I wake up slightly when I hear shouting but I'm soon passing out again.

When I wake up for the second time I'm in a familiar hospital room and when I groan and then hiss when I try to sit up a very gentle hand pushes me back down. "No Nari, you have to lay down." I hear my sisters voice.

I turn my head to look at her and she looks very tired "Where's Hoseok?"

"He went home to change and shower, he should be back any minute."

"Ok."

"While we wait I'm going to go get the doctor or a nurse, your bandages probably need to be changed"

"Bandages?"

She nods sadly "Before we were able to find you that Beta that Tiffany hired started cutting you. He didn't get deep but it's possible it will leave scars."

I just nod, taking in the information. She leaves the room and comes back a minute later with the doctor and two nurses. "I was hoping I wouldn't see you back here under these kind of circumstances Ms. Han."

"Me too. Can you tell how bad it is please? Truthfully." 

"It's not pretty. You do have a couple cracked ribs but those should be healed by the end of the week with your healing rate. The worst I think is the cuts. The person that did this to you didn't cut deep enough to do any internal damage but enough that it's highly likely to leave scars even with your healing rate."

I nod "Okay."

"The bruises aren't pretty either. But those should be gone soon as well. I just want to check on the cuts and if everything looks good we can send you home within the hour.  Just no heavy physical activity until the end of the week. I know your heat is soon but you should be healed for the most part by the time it comes around."

"Okay, thanks doc."

The two nurses help me into a sitting position and I wince slightly. I let one pull my gown up so they can get to the bandages and I decide not to look quite yet, not really ready to see the damage.

I'm just pulling my gown back down when Hoseok comes back. As soon as we make eye contact he drops the bag he was holding and rushes over to the side of the bed and slams his lips to mine. I squeak in surprise but obviously kiss him back, only forcing myself to pull away when he pulls at my bottom lip with his teeth. "Hey stranger."

He grins and pecks my lips multiple times making me giggle but pat his chest so he stops. "Hope you have to let me breathe." I say with a smile.

He finally stops his assault on my lips and rests his forehead on mine "I thought for sure I was going to lose you. I told you to be careful Nari."

"And I was but I was expecting her not some almost scentless Beta. But hey, I'm okay. A little banged up, but perfectly fine. I told you before you aren't getting rid of me so easily." I reach up and cup his cheek, running my thumb across his cheekbone lightly. "Good thing for that sibling bond huh?" I glance over at Naeun who is standing there a little awkwardly.

She nods "Yeah."

I make eye contact with her 'give us a minute?'

She nods and leaves the room. And I lean up and peck Hoseoks lips again "I'm okay Hoseok. Just no sex for a week unfortunately. Doctors orders."

He pouts a little but nods "I know, I don't want to hurt you." He kisses my nose and pulls away from me fully, choosing to sit down on the edge of the bed and grip my hand pretty tight.

"Did anyone call my dad?"

He nods "We did. He came to see you but left the same time I did. Duty called. He said that the meeting you were supposed to have on Friday could wait if you needed the time to rest."

"I will probably still go. I'm fine other than no serious physical activity, I think I can handle a meeting."

"Namjoon also said you have to stay home until at least next Monday. You can work from home but he doesn't want you out at sites right now."

"If they arrested Tiffany than I'm fine." I argue

Hoseok shakes his head "She got away, they arrested the Beta but Tiffany slipped out before they could get to her."

I sigh "Fucking wonderful."

"We're going to talk to Namjoon and your dad tomorrow about hiring a private security company. The company may be able to help with it and your dad says he knows a few good companies."

"What about tonight?"

"Joon said he would ask for a few of the guys from company security to stay at the house tonight. Jungkook asked if he could come over tonight, I told him I would ask and see if you feel up to it."

"That should be fine. He just wants me to help him with those pictures and stuff. I can easily do that on the couch."

There's a knock on the door and then a nurse comes in and gives me my discharge papers. I sign them and she leaves to go get a wheelchair. Hoseok helps me up and helps me get dressed into some sweat pants and a hoddie.

The nurse and Hoseok get me into a wheelchair and Naeun is still in the hall when I'm wheeled out.

"I will let dad know that they let you out. He may call you tonight. But he seemed kind of distracted when he was here so I don't know."

"Well he's busy. He always is but he's busier than normal right now with getting that guy ready to take over in my place."

"I know he is."

We get out of the elevator and get out to the car, Hoseok and Naeun help me into the car and once I'm situated and buckled Naeun leans into the car and kisses my cheek "I'm glad that you're okay Bean. I'll come and see you at the house when I'm not busy."

"Okay." She closes the door softly and Hodeok gets in the drivers seat, taking my hand once we're on the road.

He lifts my hand up and kisses the back of it "I love you Han Nari."

I hum "I love you too Jung Hoseok."

We get back to the house and there is a company van out front. I also smell Jungkook and then see him open the front door. He comes down to the car and helps me out while Hoseok grabs the bag he brought with him to the hospital.

We get into the house and Hoseok heads for the bedroom.

"Where do you want to be set up Noona?"

"The couch will probably be best."

Jungkook walks with me over to the couch and helps me get comfortable. Hoseok comes back and kisses the top of my head over the back of the couch. "I'm going to head out and get food. Are you two okay for a little bit?"

I nod "Yeah we will be all good here Hope." I tilt my head back and he pecks my lips before leaving.

"Are you sure that you're okay for me to be here?" Jungkook asks "This stuff can wait."

"It's perfectly fine pup. This is the most free time I've had in weeks and I can help you just fine from this couch." I pat his leg "Go get your stuff so we can look over it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 1.5K 45
A terminally ill boy is realized to be the last soulmate to a nest of mated vampires. They've been waiting a thousand years for him and they're not w...
66.4K 2.2K 48
𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 ◡̈ ⚠️ contains mature language, smut, blood, death, mention of suicide, et...
67.9K 2.4K 44
❀ [Soulmate AU] ❀ Kwan Ae-Young an SBR (Soulmate Bonding Researcher), had always watched, learnt and helped from the side, as many people found their...
103K 5K 52
Soulmates. Will you find yours and hope shows up in the form of a medication intended to help people find their own true match. Hope at last! Or not...