TRINITY |18+

ak_author

[MATURE CONTENT] Everyone tends to outgrow their childhood memories as they become adults but not Trinity. Th... Еще

1
A/N
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Last ❤️ Chapter
EPILOGUE

19

31.8K 996 124
ak_author

"Andrei?"

The smooth vibration that hums tells me that I have his listening ears even as his fingers runs along my naked form lying half on him and the other half situated on the bed. Goosebumps covers my skin due to his feathery touches soothing my aching muscles after long hours of a passionate night snuggling deeper into his cozy embrace, legs tangled beneath the sheets. Andrei's lips connects to my head combing his fingers through my curls. I sigh, contentedly, wishing away my fears and worries.

Yet, it did not rid the ominous cries ringing at the back of my head knowing Uncle is watching me.

It was clear that Uncle will not let the Russians take over his business and territory just like that; moreso, he won't let them have me. I was like his claimed price after the failure to get my mother seeing that death took her before he did. It is very unlike him to stay quiet. An unsettling feeling has been eating me up scared that something bad is about to happen. And before that happens, they need to know. They need to know the truth before it's too late for me.

Expelling deeply, he moves me to sit on him watching me with query eyes. "I need to tell you something, you and Vadim. About me, us and Uncle."

"He got your message... We got your message." Ending pointedly with an amused grin telling he got my desperate, needy message.

"Oh? Yeah!" Blushing, tucking my hair behind my ear. Never trust a drunk me.

"I miss you. I nee..." Slapping my hand quickly over lips blushing like a maniac before he could end the rest of the text message. Wet tongue strokes the palm of my hand naughtily causing a gasp to fall out of my lips taking my hands off his mouth.

Punching his chest creating bubbles of deep laughter to erupt. "You play too much, Andrei." I whine, huffing exasperated.

Slowly, his hands crawl up my legs giving me that intense green eyes. "I only play with you, baby girl." And there goes the sanity of my pussy.

He renders me speechless...thirsty, feeling his length grow beneath me brushing against my wet core. Fuck.

My nipples harden at his words having his eyes shift to them seeming enthranced. The hairs of my skin stand arouse as my bare sex moisten with flaming desire fighting myself from grinding on his length. Lubricating his dick with my juices loving those squishy sounds it makes and slip him in, riding his length for all eternity. Tempting, very tempting.

Andrei gives a crazed crooked grin tilting his head to the side rubbing my legs teasing never venturing to the now juicy honeycomb. Helplessly, a moan came out of my lips.

Do not get distracted, you horny bitch.

Jumping off him as if burned wrapping the sheets on me evading his piercing eyes that stares heatedly at me. "Can you both be here by 7pm?"

He sits up with his back to me reaching for his phone with me secretly admiring the beautiful tattoos displayed on his back. My eyes follows him stand up in full height of 6'5, sucking air into my lungs when he turns to me distracted with his phone and my eyes distracted by his erect dick standing gloriously between his leg. My God!

"We plan to take you with us tonight. We are leaving Atlanta and our flight is by 12am. The club is in good hands with the manager and we have to be at New York, some matters arise at the company which demands our presence. Vadim and myself have to settle every business meetings before going for conglomerate initiation. This year it will be held in Spain."

Blues eyes did not veer from the bobbing thick length that bounces as Andrei paces the room talking about...about... What is he saying again?

"Will you come with us?" Huh? Snapping my eyes to his blinking stupidly, he stares at me amusedly caught in the act. Hugging the sheets tighter to conceal my arousal, Andrei walks back to stand in front of me having my head face to face with his bobbing dick, it twitches leaking precum.

This is one fine dick. Lord have mercy.

Tilting my head up. "Will you be our Queen?"

This beautiful man looks down at me caressing my hair like a master to his pet. I can see the love dancing in his eyes, the passion swimming amidst wanton dark desires. Green eyes shows it all and my heart explodes at such vulnerability he held behind those eyes yet strong enough to prove to me once again that he is not letting go.

Do I deserve his love after all I have put him through? I ask myself.

Smiling, tearing up. "Yes. Yes, I will be your Queen." Maybe, I do deserve his love and I will not let it go this time. Every part and will of me must fight for them, fix what I broke and hope they forgive me when the time comes. I will have my life no other way than with Vadim and Andrei. As their Queen.

He grins devilishly, nodding at my response. Disappearing into my bathroom while I fall back to the bed smiling like a giddy school girl looking at the roof. I think my heart is about to explode. Why is it beating like that?

Shortly after, footsteps echoes stopping at the foot of the bed. Shutting my eyes already missing his warmth, the mattress sinks in telling me he's on it. Large hand cups my face leaning into it, I sigh opening my eyes to see him hovering above me.

"We will come back for you. Stay here and don't leave." He pause. Looking past my eyes to my body shield behind the sheet, a frown etch his face ripping the sheets off. I giggle.

"Vse , chto ya khochu , -- eto razishʹ tebya snova , uslyshatʹ , chto ty stona , moye imya , prositʹ menya , chtoby vy mogli by spermi . YA khochu , chtoby ty konchil dlya menya . Mne nuzhno uvidetʹ , kak ty konchil ." (All I want is to ravish you all over again, hear you moan my name, beg me to make you cum. I want you to cum for me. I need to see you cum.)

My giggle quickly fix into a strangled moan as his two digits abruptly thrust into my pussy. He was fast and brutal, sliding in and out that I squirm while he watches me with under him. My body gave way for him to inflict sweet pleasures as I moan for my crazy psycho who fucks my pussy like a man on a mission.

Moaning. "Andrei...uhhh!"

Green eyes darken as I begin to clench on his digits. "That's it. Cum for me."

Strong, hard and fast; the tidal wave of my orgasm slams me against the boulders of euphoria moaning loud as I clutch to him a quivering mess.

Slowly, he retreats his fingers from my sensitive pussy bringing it to his mouth sucking to hilt then popping them out clean of my juice watching me watch him. Fuck me.

"Did you hear me earlier, baby girl?" He grins like the sexy psycho he is.

Nodding. "Don't leave. Crystal. Got it." A roguish smile creeps on his lips pushing up walking towards the door and I just stay hypnotized watching him still catching my breath.

Just as he twist the knob open, he compliments in a crazy grin. "Thanks for breakfast, it was very delicious." Licking his lips for emphasis shutting the door behind him.

I collapse on the bed slapping my hand to my chest. "Fuck! Why is he so hot?"

***

Be a man
You must be swift as the coursing river
Be a man
With all the force of a great typhoon
Be a man
With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon

Singing along with one of my favorite song that plays on the TV. My phone chimes with message from Loraine telling me they will be late due to traffic. Gives me enough time to pack the bags and wait for the boys.

Time is racing toward us
'Til the Huns arrive
Heed my every order
And you might survive

Sliding to the kitchen dancing and mimicking the character Captain Shang on the TV having mastered the movie by heart. My boy shorts cling to my bum wearing a big tee singing louder using the kitchen utensils as my very own weapon for demonstration.

Ding*

You're unsuited for the rage of war
So pack up, go home, you're through
How could I make a man out of you?

Pulling the pastries out of the oven cause he loves stuffing his face in my delicious golden brown sweetness. The aroma wafts in the air carefully placing it atop the island. Suddenly, the lights flicker looking curiously at the bulb which it stops.

You must be swift as the coursing river
(Be a man)
With all the force of a great typhoon
(Be a man)
With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark sid....

Blast!!!

I scream ducking low as everywhere went dark in my apartment as a result of the sudden explosion caused by electricity failure. Peeping my head out, I retrace my steps to my phone worried over the sudden power failure seeing that I am the only one affected by the power surge. Once I held my phone in my hand, 7:13pm it reads, I see there's no service walking to a switch on the wall flicking at it. No light.

Something is not right.

From outside the door, I see shadows closing in rushing to the places I hide my guns pulling out two of it hiding behind the wall. My heart beats fast praying Loraine do not get here before Vadim and Andrei and I don't die before Vadim and Andrei comes for me.

My door unlocks shutting my eyes ready to face the bogey men bracing for the next perilous minutes to unfold as my index rests on both triggers.

"Come out blue eyes, we know you're in there." Bosco? Looking to the side seeing a shadow close in. "Uncle just wants to have a word with you." Shit! I knew it.

The shadow appears visibly without seeing me in the dark apartment, I fired away killing whoever it was causing ruckus in the apartment. Bullets flying everywhere, I duck, crawling to the kitchen.

"Don't make me come to you, blue eyes. We can either take you dead or alive." His voice draws closer.

"Go fuck yourself, Bosco." I was at an advantage seeing that I know my apartment more than they do hiding in the shadows behind a blindspot taking out another two men unbeknownst to them I was behind. Breathing hard, I check my magazines. Ten in total.

Don't you dare fucking die, T.

Three men corners me at my hideout. Fighting off three men as they put in movies is much more harder in reality. Luckily, I emptied one's gun of his magazine before he fired away throwing it at another who dodges grabbing me from the back flings me to the wall disorienting me. I cough vehemently scrambling to my feet reaching for the knives in the sink stabbing the closest in his neck and throwing at the other watching as it sinks into his skull. Both dies.

Bosco shoots at me, the impact throwing me to the wall. "Find her!" He yells at the remaining two men.

The pains tells me I have been shot and at a critical position seeing crimson red soak the thin material I have on. Everything suddenly begins to feel foggy blinking in and out of consciousness. Stay awake, T.

Her voice breaks through doubling my fear. Like a whiplash, my head flit to the sitting room where I know he will be hiding. "Trinity? What the hell happened her.... Oh my God!" She screams.

My heart drums against my chest. He will kill them if I don't come out. Bosco and I hated each other guts ever since I started working for Uncle. And this will be his best time to enact his revenge after I gave him the beautiful tribal mark sitting on his face that almost took out his eye when he tried to force himself on me an unfortunate night.

"Come out blue eyes or your pretty friend and her boy will have their brains all over your floor any seconds now." He threatens.

Grunting, I sit up clutching my bleeding abdomen. I see a gun by the side picking it up to see it's still loaded. Biting down on my lips as the pains became excruciatingly hurtful snapping in and out of it.

"Let them go. It's me you want."

Bosco holds a gun to the back of her head and another to Tusya. Tears stain Loraine's cheeks as she cries at being held at gunpoint; my baby boy bites his lips tears cascading down his face holding Loraine's hand. They don't deserve this.

Groaning in pains, my legs begin to give out blinking away the black dots that wants to consume me. "I will come with you just let them go." He laughs while I calculate my strength to take all three men out before he kills either of them.

"I think I'll take a souvenir for the stress you've caused." Loraine begins to cry louder holding onto Tusya who cries silently, both watching me in fright.

Ivanovs never hesitate to pull the trigger.

Quickly, I fired three perfect shots at different direction hearing two loud thuds on the floor and the third...

Me.

"Trinity!" Loraine's screams echoes in my ear  like a distant call seeing I've been shot again. The black dots quickly closing in faster as my breath shortened coming out in strained gasp clutching my stomach.

"Too slow." He mocks laughing harder coming to my sight pointing his gun at me. I close my eyes waiting for the inevitable.

Bang!!!

"Krasivaya? Look at me... please." Strong arms picks me in his, fluttering my eyelids open I see Vadim looking devasted.

Coughing blood. Smiling. "V-vadim."

"Álainn, keep your eyes open. We are here." A scared and terrified Andrei kneels kissing my hand, green eyes red and dangerous. By the side is Loraine and Tusya who cries watching me. This is not how I wanted it to be. This is not how I wanted the night to end.

Tears brims my eyes falling down my face. "I'm sorry." Sucking in what seems like my last air hearing loud ringing in my head as the pains became unbearable.

"Trinity? Trinity!"

"Get the jet ready. Now!!!" Andrei's shout came to me like a whisper feeling small hands holds mine looking at him. With my last strength.

I breath. "Tusya...Your fathers." Falling limp in Vadim's arms.

"Trini...!" The darkness swallows me up.

❤️
Abbie cares

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Enigmatic | ✓ ➳ auro

Любовные романы

71.7K 1.4K 21
The Mafia Boss and the Billionaire. After the murder of her parents, Blisse Neves searches the world for the ones responsible, all while keeping the...
600K 11.7K 35
❝We Will Have Him One Way Or Another, After All.... He's Our Deadly Obsession.❞ ♡ Having one stalker is something, but having two? and the worst part...
399K 12.3K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
Teaching My Little One mini-turtlesss

Любовные романы

136K 2K 32
This book is my first book ever! Please no hate, if there are errors i apologize but i'm super excited to publish this book! Mature Audience only, th...