A Monster turned Hero (MHA X...

Oleh macrostorn

Minato, a 14-year old boy from Aldera Middle School wishes to become a hero, alongside his friends, Katsuki a... Lebih Banyak

1: "A New Beginning"
2: "A Fated Meeting"
3: "Going Beyond"
4: "The First Day"
5: "Rivalry, Presidency and New Friends"
6: "The Monster Unleashed"
7: "Sports Festival"
8: "The Results of Effort"
10: "The Hero Killer"
9: "Your Quirk"
11: "Ingenium's Rebirth"
12: "Final Exams"
13: "The Incredible I-Island"
14: "Party Crashers"
15: "The True Culprit"
16: "Two Heroes"
17: "A Moment of Respite"
18: "Training Camp"
19: "A Much Needed Talk"
20: "Forest Mayhem"
21: "Search and Rescue"
22: "The One Behind All"
23: "Minato Amamiya: Origin"
24: "The Painful Truth"
25: "Forgiveness and Realization"
26: "Second Chance"
27: "Confrontation and Confession"
28: "The Big Three"
29: "The Past Repeats"
30: "Preparation"
32: "Defeat"
33: "Rehearsal"
34: "Dreams and Reality"
35: "Hero Too"

31: "Overhaul"

262 3 0
Oleh macrostorn

While the heroes took care of finding Eri's location, Minato and the others kept going through their school days. While he trained, Minato thought on their conversation with Aizawa.

(Flashback)

Aizawa looks at the first-years, speaking to all of them, except Minato.

Aizawa:"The Big Three are on par with the pro heroes. While they can take the same kind of roles, you four will have much more reduced ones. Asui, Uraraka, Kirishima. You three haven't chosen to be here. If you want to leave you still can."

The three students answered with determination, expressing their intention to lend a helping hand. After the talk was over, everyone left. As Minato was about to do the same, Aizawa calls him.

Aizawa:"Amamiya."

Minato turns, facing the teacher. Aizawa then speaks once more, this time in a more serious tone.

Aizawa:"(Serious) Up until now, you have had no trouble in defeating every enemy you've faced. However, that was because you were lucky enough to face enemies that couldn't defeat you, so try not to get reckless."

Minato is surprised by the warning, before answering.

Minato:"Maybe so, but that doesn't mean I couldn't have won. We both know that a battle is won with wits as well."

Aizawa:"(Serious) And that is exactly why I'm warning you. Chisaki has been able to keep his business in the dark so far. He is a smart man. If he is able to use his quirk as well as he handles his business, then he'll easily outsmart you. His quirk is extremely dangerous. Remember that our focus is rescuing Eri, not capturing him."

Minato:"That just means he'll be after Eri. I'll capture him and put an end to this. I've won every battle so far and I'll do it again."

Aizawa:"(Serious) Even the one with All For One?"

Hearing this, Minato freezes.

Aizawa:"(Serious) We both know that battle could have gone very differently. The only reason you won was because, instead of fighting you, he pushed your buttons and made you turn into that form."

Minato stayed silent, looking down.

Aizawa:"I apologize for mentioning this, but as your teacher, I have a duty to keep you safe. Remember what I said to you, alright?"

Finished, Aizawa left, leaving Minato to think on his words.

(Flashback over)

School ended and the students returned to their dorm. After dinner, Minato receives a message from Sir Nighteye. After reading it, a single thought runs through his mind.

Minato(Thought):"Don't worry Eri. I'm coming."

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Minato preparing)

The day of the raid had come. Thanks to Sir Nighteye's quirk, they had learned about a secret underground base beneath the Hassaikai's headquarters. Both the heroes and the police were now gathered, making the final preparations for today's raid. As the police finishes the briefing, the raid begins, as everyone starts moving. As everyone approaches the entrance of the headquarters, they are met with a massive, muscled, masked villain, that comes out of the building and starts attacking, until his attacks are stopped by Ryukyu, who uses her quirk, transforming into a dragon. As she holds down the villain, the rest of the heroes and police officers move towards the building, defeating the grunts that were blocking the way. After entering, Sir Nighteye immediately guides everyone to the secret passage to the underground base, as the heroes realize Chisaki had already started his retreat. The heroes start going down, only to meet a wall as the path seemingly leads to a dead end. Before anyone could realize what had happened, Minato smashes through the wall, opening a massive hole. As everyone crosses it, they see the halls of the underground base.

Minato:"The bastard tried to hide the way."

Sir Nighteye:"It doesn't matter. We must-"

Everyone becomes surprised, as the hallway starts morphing, twisting around, as the heroes try to regain their footing. The detective aiding the heroes informs everyone about what was happening, informing them about Irinaka, one of Chisaki's lieutenants, and his quirk. Tamaki starts panicking, only to be calmed down by Mirio. Meanwhile, Minato loses his patience.

Minato:"We can't afford to be losing time here! That bastard is trying to escape with Eri."

Minato then unleashes his kagune and lunges forward, being followed by Mirio. Minato keeps moving at a great speed through the hallway, zooming through any grunts prepared to ambush the heroes, passing them by before they could do anything. He keeps moving, until he is met with a couple of familiar faces.

Toga:"(Excited) Hi, Minato-kun! Did you come to see me!?"

Twice:"(Worried) What the hell are you saying!? He's gonna kill us! (Cheerful) Oh, how nice! You got yourself a boyfriend!"

Minato:"Himiko Toga and Twice. (Serious) So that means the League is working with them."

Toga:"(Cheerful) No, not really. We're just keeping an eye on them."

Minato becomes confused by this, until Toga, noticing his confusion continues.

Toga:"(Cheerful) We were sent to find out how beak guy makes his bullets. I'm guessing it has something to do with the person they went to get. That's why you're here, right, Minato-kun?"

Minato:"(Serious) You two... know about my past, right?"

The two nod.

Minato:"(Serious) Good. Then you'll know better than to get in my way."

Toga:"So that means they've been hurting that person, huh? (Cheerful) Then I don't mind letting you beat them up. They also killed someone dear to us, so..."

Toga gains a serious demeanor and speaks to Minato with a pleading look in her eyes.

Toga:"(Serious) It might be selfish of me to ask this, but... I'm not strong to take him, so... please, for big sis... Give that beak guy a lesson."

Minato takes a good look at the girl's eyes and answers, showing a small smile.

Minato:"Fine. But take it easy on the rest of the guys coming here."

Toga giggles, as she returns to her usual cheerful self.

Toga:"(Cheerful) Anything for you, darling!"

Minato lunges through the two, moving forward once more, as Twice becomes completely speechless, unable to understand what had just happened. After a while, Minato stops, withdrawing his kagune, and speaks to the man ahead of him.

Minato:"Seems I've caught up to you, Chisaki."

Chisaki turns to face him.

Chisaki:"You. You're that kid who was playing hero."

Minato:"(Grinning) I guess. But now... I'll be the one who'll save Eri from you."

Chisaki turns and starts calmly walking with his grunt, who was carrying Eri.

Chisaki:"Go ahead. You'll just die."

As Minato prepares to attack, he starts feeling strange. He tries to understand what's happening until...

"Feeling drunk, are ya?"

Minato looks up to see a masked grunt, hanging from the ceiling, drinking a bottle of sake.

Grunt:"I'm the same. That's why I'm up here! If I were yo-"

Minato simply jumps, punching the man against the ceiling, crushing a few of his ribs. As he comes back down, the man falling behind him, he is met with another grunt, pointing a pistol at him. As the grunt shoots, Minato simply blocks with his arms, making the bullets smash against them, simply falling to ground afterwards, as Minato simply looks at the man, unscratched. Before the second grunt could utter a word, Minato chokeslams him into the floor and starts moving once more. As Chisaki turns around once more, Minato takes this advantage to pass by him unnoticed. As Chisaki looks back, Minato attacks his blind spot.

Minato:"Chisaki!"

Surprisingly, Chisaki quickly looks back and is somehow able to dodge in time. As Minato is shocked by the yakuza's relfexes, he decides to take a different course of action. Minato grabs Eri and jumps back, gaining some distance from Chisaki. As Minato holds Eri in his arms, the little girl speaks to him with a worried look on her face.

Eri:"(Worried) Why? You gotta stay away... or he's gonna kill you!"

Minato:"(Determined) I won't let him. And I won't let you keep suffering like that! I'll save you, so just watch!

Chisaki:"(Annoyed) Enough. Come back now, Eri, or he'll be killed. How many times must I say it?"

Eri becomes panicked, trying to stop Minato, as Chisaki continues berating the child, while Minato refuses to give up. Eventually Chisaki decides to attack, using his quirk to make spikes appear from the ground. Minato holds Eri tightly, blocking every spike with his body. The spikes tips break as they touch Minato's body, making Chisaki, who noticed this, remember what happened before, when his grunt tried to shoot the boy.

Chisaki(Thought):"I must find out if his durability is permanent of temporary."

Minato:"(Shocked) You're even aiming for her!?"

Chisaki:"It is no problem. I can always restore her. She'll still be useful, even if she's not back to normal. And she already knows that."

Hearing this, Minato becomes enraged. Chisaki continues sending spikes left and right, as Minato dodges and blocks, looking for an escape, as Chisaki closed all paths, turning the hallway into a large room.

Chisaki:"In this situation, I'm the only one who can heal Eri if she gets hurt. You really think you can fight me while carrying her and keeping her safe? I've sealed off every escape route."

Suddenly, the grunt by Chisaki's side points a gun at Minato.

Grunt:"I'll seal his quirk with one of these!"

As he was about to shoot, Chisaki stops him.

Chisaki:"Stop it, you fool. His quirk makes him bulletproof. Trying to erase his quirk now would be a waste. We can't just throw away a perfected bullet like that."

Minato takes advantage of the moment of distraction and sets Eri down, before moving towards the grunt, trying to punch him.

Chisaki:"Kurono!"

Chisaki uses his quirk on the floor, throwing Kurono to the other side of the room. He then moves towards Eri.

Chisaki(Thought):"He's strong, but... he can't do anything to me so long as I use my quirk on Eri."

Chisaki is then sent flying back, as Minato suddenly appears in front of him, punching him.

Minato:"(Serious) You're strong, Chisaki. I'll give you that. However, I'm stronger. I'm ending this here. You're going to jail and Eri will be safe."

As he hit the wall, Chisaki fell down to a sitting position, before slowly getting up. As he did, he shot Minato a deathly glare.

Chisaki:"(Furious) You don't get to call me that! I've abandoned that name. My name... is Overhaul!"

As he finishes that last sentence, Overhaul uses his quirk on the ground, shooting a single, large spike towards Minato. The boy blocks the blow with his arms, only to be pushed back to the wall, due to underestimating the strength of the attack. As he hits the wall, Minato is met with four smaller spikes hitting his back hard. He is sent forward, as the large spike in front of him quickly disappeared. As Minato hits the floor, Overhaul uses his quirk once more, making a pillar appear from beneath the teen, that shoots up, smashing him against the ceiling. Overhaul then makes several other pillars appear in the ceiling, floor and walls, hitting Minato several times, as the teen is sent flying all around. The yakuza finishes this by sending a pillar smashing him into the floor. He then sends all the others, breaking them, as they hit Minato at the same time. After withdrawing the pillars, Overhaul looks to see Minato lying on a crater, with several bruises and blood all over his body.

Overhaul:"Seems your durability is gone. (Looking at Eri) See, Eri. This is what happens when you're selfish. Now, come here or I'll kill him."

Eri, horrified for what she had just seen, starts slowly walking, as her body trembled. As Overhaul prepares to use his quirk to remake the hallway, he is met with a punch to his chin.

Mirio:"(Serious) You're not taking her anywhere!"

Overhaul is sent back. As he lands, Mirio looks back at Minato.

Mirio:"(Worried) Are you okay, Amamiya!? I'm sorry I couldn't get here earlier. (Looking to Overhaul) I'm here now and I won't let you take Eri, Chisaki!"

Regaining his composure, Overhaul faces Mirio.

Overhaul:"(Annoyed) One nuisance after the other. I'm starting to get angry."

Minato slowly gets back up, despite his state, surprising Overhaul.

Minato:"Senpai-"

Mirio:"I'll take care of this. You protect Eri."

Minato accepts, moving back to where Eri stood.

Mirio then starts fighting Overhaul, easily overpowering the yakuza, until Kurono, who approached from Mirio's blind spot, prepared to attack. Seeing this, Minato lunges towards the man, kicking him hard to the wall. Meanwhile, Overhaul, who's having trouble fighting Mirio, sees another of his grunts entering the battlefield from a crack in the wall. As he sees the gun in his hand, he throws a case at him.

Overhaul:"Nemoto!"

Seeing this, Minato tries to grab the case.

Minato:"Senpai! Those bullets... they permanently erase quirks!"

Minato is then shot towards the back wall, after being hit by another of Overhaul's pillars. Grabbing the case, Nemoto puts one of the bullets inside it in the gun, before aiming it towards Eri. Seeing this, Minato tries to lunge towards the grunt, only for his legs to fail him, due to his injuries.

Minato:"Move, dammit!"

Seeing him struggle, Mirio lunges to cover Eri from the shot. Nemoto then shoots towards Eri. As Mirio stands between her and the bullet, mentally preparing to lose his quirk, until...

"Togata-senpai!"

Everyone looks to the back wall, to see it break, as Izuku appears from it. He then lunges with One For All, towards the floor between Mirio and the bullet, smashing the floor, that raises from the force of the hit, blocking the shot.

Overhaul:"(Angered) More pests! Stop getting in my way!"

As Overhaul prepares to attack once more, Izuku grabs Minato and Mirio, who was holding Eri, and uses the raised chunk of concrete, that has served as a barrier, as a platform, to lunge backwards, dodging Overhaul's attack, while sending the platform forwards, hitting Nemoto. As they land, Izuku uses his full cowl once more, moving towards Overhaul.

Izuku:"I'll leave Kurono to you!"

Mirio then starts sinking into the ground.

Mirio:"I'll take care of him. You rest, Amamiya."

Minato simply stands, clutching his fists, as he sees his schoolmates fighting the villains.

Minato(Thought):"I can't just stand here! I can still fight! I-i am not useless!"

Meanwhile, Izuku starts fighting Overhaul, who sends spikes from the ground, only for Izuku to dodge by jumping to the ceiling, before jumping back down, doing a front-flip.

Izuku:"Manchester Smash!"

Izuku hits the ground with his heel, after Overhaul dodged the attack, sending several chunks of concrete into the air.

Overhaul:"An attack that obvious is easy to dodge!"

"He wasn't aiming for you."

Overhaul looks back to see Minato, before realizing what he meant. He realizes the floor he was standing on was now one of those chunks. Minato then moves beneath the chunk of concrete, before jumping, breaking the concrete with a punch, hitting Overhaul as well. As Overhaul is sent into the air, Minato and Izuku jump to two of the flying pieces.

Minato:"As long as you can't touch the ground..."

Izuku:"...your quirk is severely limited!"

The duo starts zooming around, as they jump from stone to stone, hitting the yakuza multiple times. Meanwhile, Kurono, concerned with his boss, ends up lowering his guard by mistake, as Mirio takes the advantage to send a punch to Kurono's face, before using his quirk to appear behind him, punching him once more, this keeps going, until Mirio sends the man flying into the air. As Mirio prepares to punch him again, Kurono tries to use his quirk on him, shooting an "arrow", only for it to go through Mirio, hitting Overhaul that was still in mid-air from the duo's blows. Kurono immediately apologizes, until Izuku kicks his boss towards him. As they bump into eachother mid-air, Minato unleashes his kagune, wrapping it around his arm, and goes through Mirio, punching the two into the ground, making a huge crater. The trio stand by eachother's side, as Eri looks in amazement. Mirio walks to Eri, as Izuku walks slowly, helping a tired Minato walk. Mirio then speaks to the two.

Mirio:"We should have about an hour until Kurono's quirk wears off. We need to get moving."

Meanwhile, Kurono whispers to a slowed Overhaul.

Kurono:"They seem to have not realized that I hit you with the long hand. My quirk should wear off in a few seconds."

True enough, a few seconds later, the effect wears off. Overhaul looks to see the quirk-erasing bullet on the floor, before immediately slamming his hand to the ground, sending a large spike with the bullet on its tip towards Minato. Unable to react, Minato simply turns to see Mirio, being struck by the spike. He stumbles back a bit, before falling to his knees.

Overhaul:"So much effort to become a hero. And now... it was all for nothing. All because of the girl you're so desperately trying to save."

Mirio slowly stands up.

Mirio:"(Smiling) It wasn't all for nothing. (Determined) Because I'm still Lemillion!"

Mirio lunges towards Overhaul, punching him in the face. Overhaul is enraged by this. He turns the ground around him into spikes and moves Nemoto's unconscious body to him. As he touches Nemoto's body, he speaks once more.

Overhaul:"You are nothing but fools and I won't have my grand plan reduced to nothing by the lot of you! I'll be taking back Eri now!"

Overhaul uses his quirk to fuse into a four-armed monstrosity, his beak mask now turned into his actual mouth. On the other side, another monster appeared, as Minato becomes enraged, unleashing his kagune once more, his eyes showing a murderous glare.

Minato:"(Furious) How dare you... Chisaki!"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

103K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
80.9K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
86.1K 3.3K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
26.3K 1.9K 47
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...